Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 756 by cnet128 , Bleach 592 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 350 Discussion/351 Prediction Thread

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 350 Discussion/351 Prediction Thread

I think Gonde is going to jump on Tae the moment Kurono is about to reach her.

It doesn't surprise me how easy the bone aliens went down once the weakness was found, i guess now it's time for the giant monster we saw a couple of chapters ago.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BrazilianGantzer's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I hope they don't make a big deal out of this reunion. Which is improbable considering that Tae is right behind a large group of aliens. Their tearful and loud meeting is sure to attract some attention, I'd imagine.
    I hope Blondie (What was his name again?) makes an appearance again, sometime soon.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

The other team said they got "cocky", so I guess they panicked when their Hard suits went down and broke down in terms of morale. Still, it makes no sense that a guy on a suicide assault can find out the secret on it's first try. Now I would wonder just how OP this team would have been if THEY had a Hard suit...

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Not to sound like a bummer but after reading the raw and the Spanish scan, I got the feeling this chapter was rather short or ended too quickly. On the plus side, Tae and Kei are nearly back together. On the minus side, I'm worried about Gats prediction about the next chapter as I also thought something bad might happen again. Also Freya or Fra's small chat with Kei was interesting. Of-course he is going to kill you all.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Scanlator 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member M-Hario's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Scan is out, enjoy it.

Thanks to PotatoBaron for the raw and mote for translating the chapter.

http://mangatopia.net/main/2011/10/en-gantz-0350/

Also you can read the chapter at Batoto: http://www.batoto.com/read/_/41662/g...h350_by_utopia

Thanks for your support.
    Recruiting Translators for seinen manga!

Utopia v3.0 scantrad

7. Thanks 10 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GAT-X252 View Post
    I think Gonde is going to jump on Tae the moment Kurono is about to reach her.

It doesn't surprise me how easy the bone aliens went down once the weakness was found, i guess now it's time for the giant monster we saw a couple of chapters ago.
    That would be awesome, cause as it stands I doubt Kurono will wipe any alien out. His talk with Fra makes me think his going to fight to protect his people which is normal cause they are not the invaders here lol.
    But yeah if Gonde was to appear right now and kill Tae, it would be one epic mad fight and Kurono will do a cherry and kill all of them in a epic way.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

@GAT-X252: It surprised me that Kaze could take one out in the way that he did. He shouldn't have been able to climb up onto it's back without being killed. All it takes is a quick swipe from the bone monster to kill him... no one can move that fast, surely.

The other scenes were good. Mary's awesome. A decent female character for once? (PS: fuck reika)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member York's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I for one, love the insightful blurb at the beginning. "F*ck Surrender."
    Blunt. lol

Nice to see Mary's pretty BA. Also satisfying to see the crowd shut up.

And the ending, finally. Reunited, and it feels so good.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the reason why these aliens were so easy to take out and before hand they were impossible was because everybody was in panic. When you know a weak-spot on an enemy you do get confident so no wonder they ended up owning them.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

@York: My favorite one of those was in Osaka... I think George, Kuwabara and Knob were on the cover and it said something like "Teamwork is for pussies". Awesome.
    Last edited by Damura; October 21, 2011 at 10:48 PM.

14. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Zarkly's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

[ Ha, I finally made an account. I've been wanting one, only for Gantz discussions. x'D Yeah, I'm new here. ]

The new chapter paced the story quick. Finally, Kei and Tae reunited, all that they've been through, finally. Although I do too have the feeling that something will happen and get them seperated again. Who knows? Tae could get stepped on by accident by those Giants. Anyway, about the action! Before this, they made the Bone-Aliens sound like the impossible, but now they've prove them wrong. All the Giants were like, "Woah, the fuck?" Ha, can't wait for the new chapter.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 102jayday View Post
    That would be awesome, cause as it stands I doubt Kurono will wipe any alien out. His talk with Fra makes me think his going to fight to protect his people which is normal cause they are not the invaders here lol.
    But yeah if Gonde was to appear right now and kill Tae, it would be one epic mad fight and Kurono will do a cherry and kill all of them in a epic way.
    Suppose Cherry walks by still in kill everything in his sight mode as Kei reaches Tae and then all of the sudden boom. Tae dies just like that?
    I don't want soemthing like that to happen but I get the feel that in the back of mind Oku might go one of these routes.

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    (PS: fuck reika)
    Grossly misinterpreting this line but.....
    you'd have to get in line - apparently everyone wants to get a piece of that sth. ^^

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    @GAT-X252: It surprised me that Kaze could take one out in the way that he did. He shouldn't have been able to climb up onto it's back without being killed. All it takes is a quick swipe from the bone monster to kill him... no one can move that fast, surely.
    I found it more surprising that they could kick the aliens like that, i thought the suits and all it's abilities were useless against the bones since they could trash a person wearing a suit in one blow, even the hard suit.

But well...i guess that's how it is, i supose the kick didn't do any damage to the monster (otherwise they could just punch them and kick them anywhere) and just made him lose his balance.

----

About Tae...i don't know, i always thought Kurono1 was going to die in the hands of Gonde and Tae was going to end with Kurono2 after Reika dies too, but killing them both would be too much IMO. Another forced transfer to save Kurono1 in a critical moment would be too repetitive and i don't think Kurono1 as he is now can kill the giant hero.

The guy is super fast and deadly, if we learned everything in the big fight between the teams and the soldiers inside the city is that these elite soldiers can fuck up a body with their attacks even if it's wearing a suit.

http://www.mangareader.net/97-49822-...apter-316.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/97-49822-...apter-316.html

Necks, arms, legs all twisted.

Another thing that could happen is a very very fast reunion inside the alien city and then they are both transfered while they are hugging and leave all the kisses and stuff for the zaibatsu house...at least we would know s**t is on since the zaibatsu would be calling for another fight.

---

Oh and yes, welcome to the forums Zarkly, hope we can see you here a lot.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Silent_Ninja_Man's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Just read the translation.

The "zawa zawa zawa " reaction from the crowd was hilarious ! "Ultimate Survivor Kaiji" FTW !

Also at the end George standing on the body of an alien like he did everything himself =)

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Gambling Apocalypse Kaiji!

I just finished watching the new season of the anime.. good stuff.

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast