Television series from HBO. Set in Atlantic City during the Prohibition era, it follows the story of Enoch "Nucky" Thompson (Steve Buscemi). A country tresurer, political figure and a crime kingpin.

Created by such well known people as Terrence Winter, Martin Scorsese, Mark Wahldberg and Tim van Patten. The series has gained critical acclaim and is rather popular, so I were a little suprised there wasn't thread for it. The second season just started a few weeks ago.

Personally, I love it. It started slowly and I even thought dropping it, but by episode 5 I were totally sold. The visual and technical feats are incredible, and the show is just joy to the eye. Incredible acting performances, and a hooking plot.

I just checked the season 2 premiere, and I liked it. It didn't blow my mind yet, but I'm confident it will build up like the first season. The pieces are set in interesting positions. And it still looks so good. Also I like that it seems that two of my favorite minor characters both will have a bigger role to play this season (Chalky White and Richard Harrow).