Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
It was in a SBS that Oda mentioned I think when someone asked him about Sanji's eye, this was in a SBS before we found out what the deal was with his eye. Oda said that Sanji's eye was one of the 7 mysteries of One Piece, or was it 10? No, I think it was 7, correct me if I am wrong here, please.
So then I thought even when Oda jokes there is something there, and it seems he was joking about that, I thought that there must be more to it, so does he really have a list of 7 things, or more that he may call mysteries, I mean I know One Piece has way more than that, but is he talking about the ones that have bothered readers a long time, that are tied to the whole plot, and even between each other. Who do you think these mysteries are, and do you have your own list of mysteries that you would like to see revealed in One Piece.
What I think Oda might think are mysteries:
1. Sanji's eye - mentioned in SBS, and is now solved.
2. The title "One Piece" - not the treasure, but Oda said in a SBS that the title is a separate mystery, no ones really knows why he named it that, this one may be connected to the treasure, but that is a separate category.
3.The treasure One Piece left by Roger - many wonder WHAT IS IT ?! D:
4. The Will of D, and the people who carry the "D" which seems connected of course - it has been bugging readers from the beginning, Monkey D. Luffy, the mystery behind even the main protagonist Luffy.
5. Devil Fruits and Vegapunk - It was mainly Devil Fruits but than Oda mentioned that Vegapunk holds the key to their secret, meaning he will be the one to explain it all, but Vegapunk is a mystery as well, so they kind of go together.
6. Raftel, the island where supposedly is where One Piece is, it became a mystery even since Crocus mentioned it, it is tied in with the whole plot, this is really a mystery tied with all of the other, even with Rogers life.
7. Void century, Ancient Kingdom, Ponygliphs, Ancient Weapons - this all came into view mostly in the CP9 saga, it was kind of hinted before, but truly this is something tied to the plot and is mostly a high ranked mystery in the world of One Piece not just to the readers.
Since Sanji's eye may be a bit of a joke, for the 8th spot, and since sanji's eye is not counted now, for the 7th spot I have debates what to put in, so a few things:
8th or 7th.
The 4 emperors - truly not tied in with the grand plot, but they have been a mystery for so long, not individually but as a group.
Roger's past and his crew - this one is my favorite for the spot since it really ties in wit the rest pretty well.
All Blue - it feels it is connected to everything as well, my second favorite for the spot of number 7.
So these are top 3 for the spot of number 7, and through out the series some other not tied in with the grand plot have appeared:
The revolutionary army
Sabo dead or alive
Bon Kurei dead or alive
A next shichibukai
World Government and their role
Just a few^^, but surely I could write all day, what do you think are GRAND mysteries and smaller ones in One Piece?
I'm obsessed about Sabo, actually. I want him to be alive even if it damages the plot :P
And I think we can now replace Sanji's eye with Zoro's eye.
Haha, you are right. With all the discussion about it when that first chapter after the break was released woho! I mean that is when I heard the most theories in One Piece, not even the war had as many as that chapter.
Sanji's eyebrows are crooked, the left is different than the right. What the hell am I talking about? The right eyebrow curls on the outside and the left one curls on the inside. It's the reason why we've never seen the 2 of them together.
my mystery number one
how does robin look naked? :/
We've seen them naked a couple of times, do you need to see their nipples or their pubescence to get over that mistery?^^ To Love-Ru Darkness here we go.
I feel like I should make a warning here about spam and one liners.
Moderator message by: UrielPlease, PLEASE avoid one liners and spam. Also watch out the content because this will get porn if I don't say anything. Share your pictures in private (just saying) and try to have fun in that enjoyable borderline zone of the rules.
Last edited by Uriel; November 06, 2011 at 09:38 PM.
why did trafalgar law save luffy and why did he mention d. would cause havoc ( after rayleigh came to the maiden island) ?
why did kuma turn into a human weapon? is vegapunk himself maybe involved with the revolutionaries?
how is it that blackbeard can control 2 devil fruit?
the list goes on, there are really many questions and mysteries unanswered, that´s why one piece is truly a masterpiece for me
May I add the two most mysterious pregnancy/childbirth in OPverse? Portgas D. Rouge's to Ace and Queen Otohime's to Shirahoshi...
i´ve got another one
zoro´s fight against mr.1 where he claims that he can hear the breath of all things.
same as roger´s ability or early signs of haki?
Where was that ship wreckage coming from which parts Franky used to rebuild his body? So to say: Who built it and where was it built? How old is it? Was it also powered by Cola?
Are there other countries out there in the world that were destroyed by a Buster Call?