Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: what are you hoping the most for...

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted rhapsody blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: what are you hoping the most for...

Quote Originally Posted by Croxx
    Or maybe because Earl was unaware of such little kid like Allen allready had an Innocence? (because this far even the HQ has to search the people to sync with, not the opposite)

That's why he put Allen in the delete list.
    If you read chapters 80 (pp 8-9) and 86 (p 366), the reason why Allen was on the Delete List was revealed. The Earl did realize Allen had an Innocence after making Mana an Akuma but probably was overconfident. No one would have expected that a young child who just invocated could have killed an Akuma especially if it had the soul of his foster father.

credit to the amazing GrayFoxx for this amazing sig ^.~

suffer school withdrawal with rb

Celestial Belgian 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Koen's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

back on topic: I somehow get the feeling hoshino is putting us in a huge final stage of d. gra-man. I hope there will come new elements in the story, keeping it running on and on..
    The biggest virtue is to support these Seven Deadly Sins in their fight!!!
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

the sad thing about looooong series, is that it tends to feel draggy...

i'd rather she comes up with something d.gray man related, like the bookman-stuff?
    or a spin-off of dgm...?

EDIT: ok...i know i sound like some1 who's playing kingdom hearts chain of memories, desperate to get to riku's part of the story... ><
    Q 1: there is a heavy blizzard on christmas eve and santa has to send the presents to the good kids. which reindeer will he choose for his sleigh? (1 mark)
    a. the reindeer with the blue nose
    b. the reindeer with the green nose
    c. the reindeer with the red nose

Q 2: name the reindeer (0 marks)

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tune
    the sad thing about looooong series, is that it tends to feel draggy...

i'd rather she comes up with something d.gray man related, like the bookman-stuff?
    or a spin-off of dgm...?

EDIT: ok...i know i sound like some1 who's playing kingdom hearts chain of memories, desperate to get to riku's part of the story... ><
    Can not give an opinion on your last part. But I hope that secrets are gonna be more revealed (are noahs chosen one, are they the most important factor in the fight, what about the background of the other characters,...)

and maybe, why not: an introduction of a new main character
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Post Thanks / Like

Please,Hoshino-sensei,add more Exorcists!!!!!!

(because somehow,I really doubt they will win,at any rate. Or can someone say something that will encourage me to not feel so depressed? ^^;

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

the good guys have to win
    it's kinda like the rule....

worst scenario: even if the good guys get wiped out and the bad guys are dormant, the world goes round thanks to the effort of the good guys...
    (nope, i do not like this assumption, but its the worst that comes to my mind)

i even hope that the noahs (whoever remains)will "change sides" in the end....they are human after all...
    Q 1: there is a heavy blizzard on christmas eve and santa has to send the presents to the good kids. which reindeer will he choose for his sleigh? (1 mark)

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tune

i even hope that the noahs (whoever remains)will "change sides" in the end....they are human after all...
    Especially, tikky because on that train when he first met allen and he was in company with common humans. And after leaving the train and later on in his fights against allen, his dialogues made me thinking. Tikky is a really dangerous enemy but somehow I always have a feeling of him being on the good side...
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

that's what i want to, and believe as well
    (though i think 2 sides of the coin most of the time..:
    if you sum up tiki's personality as "life is but a game/to live is to enjoy", that about hits his actions.
    like a cat playing with its prey/meal...he represents "pleasure" afterall...)

i'm 10% -> noahs defect (join exorcists &/ betray earl)
    5% -> noahs continue with earl's plans (with the insight that they are right/justified)
    85%? -> that much unpredictability coz of the amount of information on hand to us readers now....(might be more >< )

& there must be a well sounded reason to the traitor noah defecting from the earl...
    (thinks hard)
    such that he/she was able to cast away the "dark side" of his/her noah blood...
    *interested in what the traitor noah represents now >< *
    (a far-fetched & much too unprobable thought: he/she represents "humane")<- too unlikely, true

Intl Translator MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Schwindelmagier's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I really hope the most for Tiki to be alive at the end. I mean, he has a bad but also a good side, so there is maybe a chance to erase the bad side (although I love this side of him till death *_*). Please, let there be a chance XD.

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

what i hope for the most in dgm....

an AllenXRhode romance.
    maybe a drastic scene, where rhode admits it, allen too, but rhode dies by allens hands and rinali comforts allen and we get allenXrinali in the end....
    because i like both pairings ;D

noahs defecting... i think tiki is the most likely to be the first defector on impulse as he searches the pleasure and doesn't care what means he needs to achieve it.
    rhode is the one that most likely would plan such a thing for a long time beforehand - i mean she has the chance to do it and can manipulate the arc on top of that... she would somewhat kick the earls plan back... and i hope allen plays a role in her defecting the earls side... just because that could be what represents the dreams - to be accepted and loved without boundaries of what you are.

hey even a guy can dream of romance in a shounen, right?

Scanlator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member manu's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well I think that D.Grayman definately breaks the stereotypes. Might be because the mangaka is female but I think it just might have to do with great writing ability. Allen is a softer hero and I doubt him dreaming of romance is farfetched.

Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

Let's go a bit off topic, no actually we don't. But latest chapters are awesome, fight of noahs against excorsists. But my fear is that this is kinda the final stage we're getting into. Or not? I certainly hope not. But what elements are not explained, what new elements can be given, would there be a great twist? I am wondering, since hoshino is the most suprising mangaka
    Read Nanatsu no Taizai

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

if* this is the final fight against the noah clan & the earl, then probably it'll be the end of the story (i doubt this since the 2 generals at hq have not yet join the fight & the noah apostles are not completely named yet...)
    but for the end of the series, i think not
    (i'd like some new adaptation to a different pov, or a sequel?....the prequels are the novels no? ...*thinking too far*)

this is a war between the mind of one mangaka and the minds of many fans of the series....><
    (isn't 2 heads supposed to work better than one??)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted rhapsody blue's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by koenosaki
    Let's go a bit off topic, no actually we don't. But latest chapters are awesome, fight of noahs against excorsists. But my fear is that this is kinda the final stage we're getting into. Or not? I certainly hope not. But what elements are not explained, what new elements can be given, would there be a great twist? I am wondering, since hoshino is the most suprising mangaka
    I doubt this is the end of the manga. There's so many unanswered questions like

Spoiler show

If she ends the manga now, I would be very disappointed. Besides, didn't the Earl say that this is the first act of his scenario? Therefore, we need an intermission, Act II, and an epilogue.
    Spoiler show

Anyway, did anyone else get a bad vibe when you heard that Allen was the Destroyer of Time? My sister first interpreted that as a destroyer of the future. I think Allen has two different paths to choice from since he's definitely the x-factor that will determine the fate of the world (the splash cover of chapter 83 kinda points that way too)..

credit to the amazing GrayFoxx for this amazing sig ^.~

suffer school withdrawal with rb

Dearly Missed ;__; MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
    Country
    Venezuela
    Post Thanks / Like

sorry to spoil the fun,
    but neither is this the "is this the end of the manga" nor the "what is the destroyer of time" thread...

please get back on topic and if you want to discuss the other topics, take a look if it isn't already getting discussed somewhere else and if not, then don't hesitate to start new threads, that's why we have forums and not a chat here, right?

thanks for understanding

Thread Closed
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast