Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

Title: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.
    Episodes: ?
    Aired: Apr 7, 2013 to ?
    Producers: A-1 Pictures
    Genres: Comedy, Slice of Life
    Based on a Novel: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai

Synopsis:

Second Season of OreImo

Comment:

The first season impressed me so much that the continuation is one of the series I look the most forward to this season. I seriously hope A-1 will stay true to the story of the novel and continue with the quality delivered in the first season

2. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai.

As far as I know they plan to end the story with this season so they will animate the last novels.
    I know what will happen so I'm looking forward to the animated version. *.*

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    As far as I know they plan to end the story with this season so they will animate the last novels.
    I know what will happen so I'm looking forward to the animated version. *.*
    I heard the novels aren't even finished yet? O__o do you know at which novel we currently are?

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    I heard the novels aren't even finished yet? O__o do you know at which novel we currently are?
    I just heard it... As far as I know 8 volumes are published, 2 are yet to come. But like Shakugan no Shana Anime and Novel are supposed to end at nearly the same time.

With episode 15 we are at the end of volume 5 now. So they would have 5 more volumes for season 2.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    I just heard it... As far as I know 8 volumes are published, 2 are yet to come. But like Shakugan no Shana Anime and Novel are supposed to end at nearly the same time.

With episode 15 we are at the end of volume 5 now. So they would have 5 more volumes for season 2.
    I looked it up, there currently are 11 volumes released with the supposedly last one yet to come. It's true wer're at the end of volume 5 though, which means there still are 6 and the final 7th one yet to cover.

They can't possibly cover that much in a one cour season so I hope for two cour (24 episodes).

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the show as a whole and all, but I really hope Kirino has eased up a bit, or will, with her attitude. I went through the whole 1st season thinking that Kyousuke would eventually slap the hell out of her, but it never happened =/

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoiler show

i dont mind them summarizing some things or leaving small stuff out

but i would not be happy with a major plot adaptation

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

I looked it up, there currently are 11 volumes released with the supposedly last one yet to come. It's true wer're at the end of volume 5 though, which means there still are 6 and the final 7th one yet to cover.

They can't possibly cover that much in a one cour season so I hope for two cour (24 episodes).
    i agree

a 24 episode or 26 episode season may just be able to finish the series off properly

with more actual plot needing.to be coveres after volume 5 i would hate to see a watered down 12 episode season that leaves out a ton of material

if anyone doesnt know where to read it they have a good bit translated here,

http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...ii_Wake_ga_Nai

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    I like the show as a whole and all, but I really hope Kirino has eased up a bit, or will, with her attitude. I went through the whole 1st season thinking that Kyousuke would eventually slap the hell out of her, but it never happened =/
    I know what you mean but that reminded me of Haruhi even more. Kyon is able to bear her acting like a jerk, just like Kyosuke does with Kirino. Her behavior already changed quite a bit but I agree that if it was me I probably couldn't hold back sometimes. I believe it just shows how kind of a person Kyosuke is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's his way of apologizing for the past too. Not like Kirino made it all that easy for him but I do believe her original behaviour was heavily influenced by her thinking that her own brother doesn't really care about her. It only gets briefly mentioned when Kirino indirectly blames him for not having the slightest interest in her life for the past years but I'm sure the past will play a bigger role later on.

Nevertheless I'm highly looking forward to the next season and how the characters will change through the course of it =)

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I know what you mean but that reminded me of Haruhi even more. Kyon is able to bear her acting like a jerk, just like Kyosuke does with Kirino. Her behavior already changed quite a bit but I agree that if it was me I probably couldn't hold back sometimes. I believe it just shows how kind of a person Kyosuke is, I wouldn't be surprised if it's his way of apologizing for the past too. Not like Kirino made it all that easy for him but I do believe her original behaviour was heavily influenced by her thinking that her own brother doesn't really care about her. It only gets briefly mentioned when Kirino indirectly blames him for not having the slightest interest in her life for the past years but I'm sure the past will play a bigger role later on.

Nevertheless I'm highly looking forward to the next season and how the characters will change through the course of it =)
    part one really was a great anime, it was good enough for me to go and start reading the light novel

i love the artwork too, some of the cutest characters in all of anime

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I forgot to share this news:

Oreimo's 2nd Season to Cover to End of Original Novels

Quote Quote:
    The second season of the Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai (Oreimo) anime will adapt the plot of the original light novel series all the way through the final novel volume. The first season (including the series' alternate ending, "TRUE ROUTE") included the story up to the fifth light novel volume, and season two will continue through to the expected 12th volume. Both the final published novel volume and the second anime season are planned to end at the same time.
    If that's true I really hope for a full two-cour season~

oh and

Quote Quote:
    For the second anime season, character designer Hiroyuki Oda is once again adapting Hiro Kanzaki's original novel illustrations, and series script editor Hideyuki Kurata is similarly adapting Tsukasa Fushimi's original light novel series. Hiroyuki Kanbe is returning to the proverbial director's chair — only this time at A-1 Pictures instead of AIC Build.

The studio change was made after consulting with AIC Build, the studio behind the first season, about production scheduling. Nevertheless, ASCII Media Works' Dengeki Bunko imprint reported at the Aki no Saiten event last October that the second season will reassemble the first season's staff.
    I'm quite happy that it's the same staff who worked on the second season

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It will be sixteen episodes long, one cour plus three extra episodes. Thirteen episodes will air on TV, the final three will be made available together at some later date. I guess they could do something similar to Michi Random or Nekomonogatari: Kuro, air all three episodes back to back as a TV special. Otherwise straight to BD, maybe with a special screening in theaters. I guess we'll find out closer to the end of the season.

source

Oh right, I forgot about that news... thanks! ~niichan

16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

So we really got a glimpse at the past right from the start Could that moment be the deciding point which lead to how Kirino is interacting with her brother? Poor Kyosuke, just because he started to get embarassed seeing his sister naked....

on a serious note, the show is back in all it's glory. Nothing outstanding yet but the show has the same qualities which made the first part so enjoyable. And it looks just the same too.

For now I'm really curious about Kyousuke's and Kuroneko's relationship and I wonder what Kirino will say when she notices what's going on

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 01:

Nothing has changed... Kyousuke is still Kirinos b*tch...
    Ayase is lethal as always too... She is a scary Yandere...

However... Kuroneko almost gave me diabetes. Her shy look was so adorable...

Anyway a good start as expected... Looking forward to Ep 2...
    Spoiler show

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Demonspeed's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zatono View Post
    This,I have never hated a character like that.I bet she is going to put a spoke in Kuroneko's wheel too.
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic172142_25.gif

Harasho 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Kaiten's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I want Kirino to be her bitchy, awesome, tsundere self forever. That's what makes the character so epic. She's one of the greatest tsundere in anime history, hopefully that never changes.

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast