Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 72

Thread: Mirai Nikki

  1. #31
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    And Yuno havinf big mental problems shouldn't be new right? XD I mean she was willing to kill Yukkis mum if she didn't approve of her O___O she would do ANYTHING to protect Yukki
    That, and that she would do anything to make sure she ends up with him.
    Glad they didn't miss anything while speeding up the plot. That is great that this anime tries to be loyal to the manga, pushing content within ~20 mins but still get the main points delivered and without major changes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Akainu View Post
    I kinda suspected the mother to be one too at first. in any case, there are too many coincidences for them to actually meet all those diary owners without really searching for them, so I suppose "god" has eother carefully set this up or is influencing it to ... accelerate it?
    fifth death kinda made no sense to me, but wahtever, that anime hardly does altogether
    Mother? You mean Yukki's mother? Her likings towards Yuno is kinda surprising to me. ^^;
    Either way, I do think it is somehow being set up... I kind of surprised how they started to meet other participants, as they are kind of far-related. Fourth can see Ninth because she is counted as criminal, Ninth can see First and Second through him because she was stalking Twelfth; but the rest is kind of.. like being set up indeed. XD

  2. #32
    Magma♥ MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Akainu's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    大秦
    Country
    Bavaria
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,473
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    yup, yukki's mom. she's always going outside because the phone rings... suspicious. well she could just be busy, but it had a convenient timing during the meal right before the tomato incident. how would they have handled it if she was there?

    fourth on the other hand seems to be scheming something either with ninth or with all of them together


  3. #33
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    Hmm, true. Bottom line is, everyone is suspicious? But if she really is another diary owner... I wonder how she would deal with Yukki later. Only one must survive, no?

    About Fourth scheming something, I wonder what, but I do have the feeling that he is not as innocent as he seems to be. Ninth too, not as bad as she looks now. Are they planning to help Yukki? Or towards themselves? Hmm. But they seem to dislike Yuno quite much, eh? Big enemy, indeed.

    ---------- Post added December 06, 2011 at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was November 27, 2011 at 10:06 PM ----------

    Um, anyone can explain me in simpler words what kind of game Akise and Hinata played? XD

    Anyway, quite an interesting episode. I truly didn't know who else to trust, lol~ And as Yukki himself said, he had done the biggest mistake in the world. I was very surprised when he did that... Effective, of course, but... >__>

    And about Tenth and his diary... Now that he is gone, does it mean the diary would be lost as well? So Hinata wouldn't be ale to control the dogs anymore? The dogs don't seem to be natural as well, urgh.

    Spoiler: List of Future Diary and Diary Owners show

  4. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  5. #34
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    The last two episodes weren't to my liking :/ they weren't bad but they left out important stuff (maybe not plot relevant but at least character-wise) and some scenes were not that great compared to the anime. The scene were Hiina got into contact with the dogs (were it looks like she will be eaten) seemed a lot more creepier in the manga, overall I think the anime didn't manage to convey the whole feelings (f.ex. Yukki really really wanting to have friends, they cut out some scenes at school and before) given in the manga.
    There were more things I was disappointed about, like showing the participants faces and revealing the relationship between Hiina and thenth to soon, both didn't happen in the manga but well, I'm still enjoying it.

    And the thing that positively surprised me was the look of Akise, he looks more fitting (to his character) than in the manga. He's probably my favourite character of the series, things will get even better from now on

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Um, anyone can explain me in simpler words what kind of game Akise and Hinata played? XD

    Anyway, quite an interesting episode. I truly didn't know who else to trust, lol~ And as Yukki himself said, he had done the biggest mistake in the world. I was very surprised when he did that... Effective, of course, but... >__>

    And about Tenth and his diary... Now that he is gone, does it mean the diary would be lost as well? So Hinata wouldn't be ale to control the dogs anymore? The dogs don't seem to be natural as well, urgh.
    they left out quite a bit of that, guess it can be confusing for someone who didn't read the manga. Actually Akise/Hiina throw a coin and for every wrong guess they have to hand over a diary, the one ending without any diary loses. They didn't change anything though, they just shortened the battle. I guess you would need to read Chapter 16/17 to see how the whole battle went. They are at chapter 19 now, shows how much they need to rush things. Mirai Nikki is a monthly manga with 30 or pages per chapter and we're only at ep 9, didn't imagine they would go that fast but looks like there's no other chance when they want to fit 59 chapters in 26 episodes :/

  6. #35
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    New episode is out. Kind of filler, I suppose? The opening almost made my eyes popped out. So cheesy that I couldn't stand it. XD And the middle of the episode as well. Just... whaaaaat. >___<

    I wonder what Akise actually wants, given that it was mentioned previously that he is not a diary owner as well. Is he lying? I also want to ask about what happened to Yuno but then again I remember she is not normal so...

    Can't wait for next episode. We start to see everyone's true nature, hm?

    ---------- Post added December 27, 2011 at 04:42 PM ---------- Previous post was December 15, 2011 at 09:25 PM ----------

    Spoiler: List of Future Diary and Diary Owners show


    As expected, when I add ^ that ^, means someone is gone or a new diary owner is discovered. :P

    Quite an interesting episode. Even until now what cause Fourth to suddenly went wild like that still felt unreal to me, especially since he had always been the calm one. Even little things can change someone, eh. Or in his case, not really 'little'.

    Another thing that surprised me is how Yukki finally accepted Yuno. Or maybe not. Either way, I felt like he accepted her more because he knew that she wouldn't be able to stay sane, thus he felt the responsibility of helping her. That is a bit strange. And obviously Yuno is not normal so I can't help thinking of what Yukki actually felt. T__T

    Time for new villains to kick ass. I'm looking forward to the next episode.

  7. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  8. #36
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    8th Day
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    Whew, finally caught up. Last few episodes had been great, enjoyed it
    Quote Quote:
    Time for new villains to kick ass. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
    What why are you assuming they are all bad guys
    I'm pretty sure they are all good guys that can be trusted and are willing to help

    ...

    In a premise where everyone can betray you , I don't see what's wrong with 4th decision. In fact I called him being a evil guy
    a long time but I was wrong when I thought he would have lasted longer..can't believe he met his end so soon. He deserves a little sympathy
    and he showed a little remorse.
    About YukiYuno relationship..I believe yuki really likes yuno now and he actually believes that he can keep yuno under control
    and that maybe yuno is not that insane.
    Akise is about to prove him wrong.
    Yuno is not evil nor really crazy, she is just selfless when it comes to yuki and also really really self-centered and selfish.
    Yes, we could say that in her world there is only yuki, she lives and will do anything for him.

    Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the entire series she is willing to kill yuki in order for her to become god so
    that she can revive and make yuki love her.

    At first, any guy would be happy to have a girl or a woman like this..but after watching yuno... no please.
    Now I look forward to what Akise will do and what is his contribution to the plot, he's not a diary user so..who exactly is he?
    What is his part? I hope he doesn't die..a few episodes later and last at least till the end. he seems significant to the plot.

    Uryu is a character that I'm starting to like, she's not really despicable and is naturally good..it's the circumstances that changed her.
    I was right when I saw her and knew she'll last long in the game. Her ambition is a noble one too. I'm rooting for her.

  9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  10. #37
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    What why are you assuming they are all bad guys
    I'm pretty sure they are all good guys that can be trusted and are willing to help

    ...
    Maybe, maybe. We'll see.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    In a premise where everyone can betray you , I don't see what's wrong with 4th decision. In fact I called him being a evil guy
    a long time but I was wrong when I thought he would have lasted longer..can't believe he met his end so soon. He deserves a little sympathy
    and he showed a little remorse.
    I think most players actually have basically good reason to become a god. Yukkii and Yuno might be exceptions, but who knows. Just like what happened with the oracle (forget her name), what happened to Kurusu was also sad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the entire series she is willing to kill yuki in order for her to become god so
    that she can revive and make yuki love her.
    Goodness, this is just .

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Now I look forward to what Akise will do and what is his contribution to the plot, he's not a diary user so..who exactly is he?
    What is his part? I hope he doesn't die..a few episodes later and last at least till the end. he seems significant to the plot.

    Uryu is a character that I'm starting to like, she's not really despicable and is naturally good..it's the circumstances that changed her.
    I was right when I saw her and knew she'll last long in the game. Her ambition is a noble one too. I'm rooting for her.
    I agree with you about Akise. He has always been special; he doesn't seem to have a diary yet he looks like he has a good deduction and hypothesis skills so that he could be that awesome.

    Minene is an enjoyable character. Ever since we got to see her past, her character had become more colorful and more enjoyable. There is actually another side than just killer. ^^

  11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  12. #38
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    New episode is out. Kind of filler, I suppose? The opening almost made my eyes popped out. So cheesy that I couldn't stand it. XD And the middle of the episode as well. Just... whaaaaat. >___<

    I wonder what Akise actually wants, given that it was mentioned previously that he is not a diary owner as well. Is he lying? I also want to ask about what happened to Yuno but then again I remember she is not normal so...

    Time for new villains to kick ass. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
    No Filler, the first part was from a spin-off. I guess they animated it because they wanted to show more about the relationship between Minene and the police officer (god I forgot his name), it will play an important role later on.

    well I think you remember him saying that he likes Yukki a lot? He didn't lie

    and yeah, now it's time for new villains. Expect some very interesting Diaries

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    About YukiYuno relationship..I believe yuki really likes yuno now and he actually believes that he can keep yuno under control
    and that maybe yuno is not that insane.
    Akise is about to prove him wrong.
    Yuno is not evil nor really crazy, she is just selfless when it comes to yuki and also really really self-centered and selfish.
    Yes, we could say that in her world there is only yuki, she lives and will do anything for him.

    Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if at the end of the entire series she is willing to kill yuki in order for her to become god so
    that she can revive and make yuki love her.
    Interesting thoughts, had to laugh while reading it XD some things were not too far off, expect some epic revelations though

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Now I look forward to what Akise will do and what is his contribution to the plot, he's not a diary user so..who exactly is he?
    What is his part? I hope he doesn't die..a few episodes later and last at least till the end. he seems significant to the plot.
    he is significant to the plot, won't tell anything else.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I think most players actually have basically good reason to become a god. Yukkii and Yuno might be exceptions, but who knows. Just like what happened with the oracle (forget her name), what happened to Kurusu was also sad.
    Don't judge Yukkis and Yunos reasons too soon, there's a lot yet to happen
    I really wonder how they will stuff all the things yet to come in another 14 episodes

  13. #39
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    Don't tell me you people have forgotten this anime?

    I have just seen the new episode, episode 13, today. I so love how it feels so... twisted.

    I didn't think that Deus and that-small-girl-whatever-her-name-is interfere with the game that much. The girl looks like a rebel one, though, for spilling that kind of information to Kurusu. I wonder if that is an interference by Deus himself, shortening his son's life like that?

    Either way, one big question now is, of course, Yuno's reason for doing whatever she is doing. She changed because of Akise, from what I can see so far, but I don't really get why she had to reserve to such action just because of that. Maybe protecting Yukki as well from other diary owners left? Strange. Not that I'm not used to it, but still... bleh. ^^;

  14. #40
    Intl Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Michalv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Country
    Indonesia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    ^You mean muru-muru for that-small-girl-whatever-her-name? XD

    Well, with this i can say that Yuno is a total stalker and 100% crazy.
    And when Yukiteru said "Go to hell" to Yuno, i was like asdfgjkl; YUNO OWNED

    Can't wait for the next episode, my favorite diary holder will funaleh show up! *hope so*

  15. #41
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Michalv View Post
    ^You mean muru-muru for that-small-girl-whatever-her-name? XD
    Yeah, her. That girl who hands the future diary to all owners.

    This episodes... woow. I have been waiting for so long for Yukkii to say those words to Yuno for being so annoying and freak all the time, mwahahahahahah~ I still think that Yuno would still protect Yukkii even after that happened, but I am totally not in the position of sympathizing with Yuno at this moment. ^^;

    New information about future diary apprentices didn't make sense at all. A blog service giving such power? Obviously something is fishy with this new oba-san. I wonder what she is up to. And since she said she sent 3 apprentices, does it mean that Kousaka is a fake diary owner? *confused*

    Next episode better comes out fast!

  16. #42
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    8th Day
    Country
    Singapore
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    New diary owners?! Whew, this is tiring.
    Is it just me or has yuki man up a lot? I've been waiting for him to say that to her too
    I don't really like the addition of new diary owners..it makes it kind of endless don't you think?
    Quote Quote:
    Obviously something is fishy with this new oba-san.
    maybe it is not new diary owners, but this oba-san can distribute her powers or make them or copy them or something
    not too sure..but if she was to die in the future, I'm sure it wouldn't be a happy one.

    Also, I think yuno will kill yuki in the end where she really snaps.

  17. #43
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    Well, it is soon going to end, I guess? Only three diary owners left, soon it would be the final battle. What I'm wondering about is about the true other diary owners, since the oba-san said that those three are only apprentices. ^^;

    I do think that Yukkii had started to think a bit further, not as careless as before...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Also, I think yuno will kill yuki in the end where she really snaps.
    ...and I also think that this is possible as well.

    No matter how much Yuno likes and treates Yukkii, being betrayed like that must have hurt her quite deep. Even more in her unstable mental condition. For the moment she might still be able to say that she would wipe any of Yukkii's enemies, but in the end, only one may stay. Unless Yukkii confronted Deus directly. :P

  18. #44
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Holy Grail
    Country
    Germany
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    17,398
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    wtf I loved the new OP I liked that they showed all diary users and gave a few little spoilers which at the same time don't reveal everything and make it possible to specualte a lot (if you haven't read the series). What are your thoughts about the OP? I read some people complaint about it but that may be because everything only makes sense to you if you know the whole story.
    My only complaint is that they could have shown a bit more of Akise.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michalv View Post
    Can't wait for the next episode, my favorite diary holder will funaleh show up! *hope so*
    so the Marco and Ai are your favourites? I like them a lot too, besides 8th the only ones who don't seem to be completely insane XD On the other hand it's hard to choose a favourite, I liked 5th and 12th too even though both died relatively fast (5th because of his mix from childlike nature and insanity and 12th because he is just hilarious, the OP did a great job portraying him). 11th is good too but it may have to do with his diary. And Minene and... Yuno really hard to pick a favourite...

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    I don't really like the addition of new diary owners..it makes it kind of endless don't you think?
    Don't worry, it won't be endless. It plays an important role but there won't be an army of adversary diary users.

    Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Well, it is soon going to end, I guess? Only three diary owners left, soon it would be the final battle. What I'm wondering about is about the true other diary owners, since the oba-san said that those three are only apprentices. ^^;

    I do think that Yukkii had started to think a bit further, not as careless as before...
    Soon? You're funny, the story is only halfway done XD The last owners will all last a while (well nearly all of them) and don't forget that it's not 3 owners but 6 who are still living: Yukki, Yuno, Minene, 7th, 8th and 11th. Not spoiling anything but the real fighting has yet to start, things will get a lot more serious.

    I'm kinda worried that they need to feature three monthly chapters per episode now (29 chapters in 10 episodes) they left out some minor stuff and changed a few things again but it stays true to the overall story.
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; January 23, 2012 at 10:33 AM.

  19. #45
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Age
    21
    Posts
    9,080
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Mirai Nikki

    New episode.

    My only question is why Seventh didn't go to kill Yukkii and Yuno all the way, but only taking their future diaries? What do those people want to do with their diaries?

    Yukkii and Yuno. They are completely like cat and dog, sometimes good sometimes bad, but always in the verge, always in the confusion.

    Spoiler: List of Future Diary and Diary Owners show


    Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    Soon? You're funny, the story is only halfway done XD The last owners will all last a while (well nearly all of them) and don't forget that it's not 3 owners but 6 who are still living: Yukki, Yuno, Minene, 7th, 8th and 11th. Not spoiling anything but the real fighting has yet to start, things will get a lot more serious.

    I'm kinda worried that they need to feature three monthly chapters per episode now (29 chapters in 10 episodes) they left out some minor stuff and changed a few things again but it stays true to the overall story.
    Ah, well, that would be interesting then. I'm looking forward for more twists, after all. Hopefully they can stay in the track as well, not violating the original plot. XD
    Last edited by phio_chan; January 24, 2012 at 07:30 AM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts