Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/11/14 - 8/17/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 592 by BadKarma , Gintama 506 (2)
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Mirai Nikki

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Mirai Nikki

Akise...I'm not sure about him anymore.
    I originally thought he was working with one of the diary owners (11 or 8) but now..

Damn, ninth was awesome till the end..

and about Yuno, so she is the real Gasai? That means the one who died must be..wait, what

The one who went and check whether yuno is real or not is akise, so if akise said that yuno is actually a fake but she is not
    then akise might had been lying.

This is crazy but I wonder if Yuno is all that we thinks she is..(crazy stalker/maniac) or even more, like working with akise and maybe
    she plotted everything to be the last one standing at the end.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I really don't know anymore. Akise said that the current Yuno was fake, only to be proven that she might be the original one instead. That means that Yuno tricked him somehow? Since it didn't make sense if he lied about that, perhaps he was trying to separate Yuno from Yukkii? Then again why would he lie, I saw no reason why. Previously it might be to make him more vulnerable to the enemies if he was really bad guy, but he didn't seem to be so now. So confusing.

Hard for me to imagine if Yuno plans anything, although not impossible. I wish that her devotion to Yukkii is actually truth, since if not she would be a completely messed-up character. ^^;

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

it's interesting to read about your theories but I assure you it's something even more stunning and crazy. I liked it because it was planned from the start, looking forward to your thoughts about it.

The anime did a good job so far, a bit too rushed here and there but I guess there's no helping it when a 59 chapters with around 40 pages each needs to be stuffed in 26 episodes. Really looking forward to the final , hopefully they will do an awesome job

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Goodness, episode 23 left us with such a cliffhanger. I feel so stupid for not being able to deduct it the way Akise could.

I don't know whether to blame Yukkii or not. I think I tend to be at the forgiving side. Given his characteristics before this whole problem started and what he had been through, he had placed all his trusts in Yuno after he saw those he loved so much betrayed him eventually. Now that he truly believed in what he did and since there was no turning back, to be shaken like that at the very end of the journey must have been too much. What I was sad is why he didn't want to listen to any single thing and why his friends didn't even bother to explain anything. *sigh*

I can't wait for next episode. End his pain already and destroy that freak girl, for God's sake! >__<

---------- Post added April 18, 2012 at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was March 20, 2012 at 11:32 PM ----------

Finally it ended~ *phew*

I was kind of glad and sad that it has ended. It ended rather sad for me, no one actually got what they wanted or wished for and it was painful for everyone we had known so far (with the exception of their 'other' selves). It was quite touching for me; I was surprised Yuno realized she was twisted (took her long enough, yes) and how Yukkii managed to break up from that huge ball, causalium continuum or something. I didn't guess too that if all these hadn't happened Yukkii would go fine with the original girl she liked... And that last change in Yukkii's diary. Very entertaining. Should I go check the manga? XDD

Anyway, will miss Yuno's psycho actions now I suppose, it brought quite the color although scary as well.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Mirai Nikki has been an enjoyable ride, although there were some frustrating moments here and there.
    The last few episodes have been pretty good, Yuki had awesomeness in him and the anime tries to make everything seems logical.

I understand why Akise is such a favorite character now that guy really is just a good guy.
    Yuno wondering when she became so twisted was a great touch and I'm really shocked that she is who she is because of her mother.

The ending was pretty satisfactory for me, everyone gets some form of happy end although it's more like self-satisfaction because we all know that people in the third world are different from the second world and the second world people really did die.
    The epilouge makes sense as there's always this saying that it's easier for a person to die but harder for their loved ones. In this case, it seems that Yuki is under several depression and destroyed the entire world
    But I went and read the manga, the panels that the anime didn't include was really.. I can get why they didn't put it in, mainly because it's illogical as yuno basically broke the dimensions and went to yuki.
    However the anime did include the happy end after the ending.

Mirai Nikki would have been more enjoyable if there were more characterization of the 13 players, a few of them I don't even remember their names...but I guess its because of the pace(26 ep for 59 chapters) the anime had to cope with, so it's forgivable.
    While the plot isn't wow and filled with breath-taking twists, the twists are still fun to watch and it still tries to make sense.
    All in all, MIRAI NIKKI = 7/10.
    HAPPY END

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I just watched this show and I strongly recommand it to everyone!
    I like Yuno!!

In any case, the ending is the only bad thing about this show, but even so I kinda liked it.
    At least it's not as bad as the ending in the manga.

I'm especially curious about the "Next project" that appears at the end...

I'm wondering what that could be.
    Could it be that they didn't end it like the manga, so that they can have some way to extend the anime with a second season!?

That would be so great!!
    Any one as any information on that?

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    I like Yuno!!
    Seriously?

Well, when I saw the reasons behind her current crazy, psychopath self, I understood her more than before. Not sure if I can say I like her, though.

In any case, the ending is the only bad thing about this show, but even so I kinda liked it.
    At least it's not as bad as the ending in the manga.

I'm especially curious about the "Next project" that appears at the end...

I'm wondering what that could be.
    Could it be that they didn't end it like the manga, so that they can have some way to extend the anime with a second season!?

That would be so great!!
    Any one as any information on that?
    The ending was kind of.. surprising for me. I couldn't think of a good ending given the situation back then, so when it ended like that I accepted it just like that. I thought it wasn't that bad, since this series has been strange since the beginning, LOL~ As for the next project, so far I haven't heard anything about continuation of Mirai Nikki or whatever it is. I noticed there is a live-action/drama with real actors for Mirai Nikki although with completely different setup compared to the manga and anime.

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    The ending was kind of.. surprising for me. I couldn't think of a good ending given the situation back then, so when it ended like that I accepted it just like that. I thought it wasn't that bad, since this series has been strange since the beginning, LOL~ As for the next project, so far I haven't heard anything about continuation of Mirai Nikki or whatever it is.
    Yeah, I don't know which ending I would have like best.

I mean, I'm happy that everyone gets to be happy in the end, but that's only on the 3rd world.
    If you think of the real main protagonist, Yukiteru#2, his ending is pretty bad.

But, even though they are a really weird couple, I really liked Yuki X Yuno.
    So, seeing that they aren't together in World #3 isn't nice either.

And, the god-awful ending of the manga isn't much better even if they do end up together.
    That's why I have so much hope for the "next project" as they might find a way to end in a way that makes more sense than the manga!

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I noticed there is a live-action/drama with real actors for Mirai Nikki although with completely different setup compared to the manga and anime.
    Yeah, I watched the drama as well.
    It's very different from the anime/manga, but it's still good.

All but the last episode have been subbed.
    The last episode should be subbed pretty soon though.

I haven't watched it yet (I'm waiting for the sub), so don't spoil it if you have!

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I mean, I'm happy that everyone gets to be happy in the end, but that's only on the 3rd world.
    If you think of the real main protagonist, Yukiteru#2, his ending is pretty bad.

But, even though they are a really weird couple, I really liked Yuki X Yuno.
    So, seeing that they aren't together in World #3 isn't nice either.

And, the god-awful ending of the manga isn't much better even if they do end up together.
    That's why I have so much hope for the "next project" as they might find a way to end in a way that makes more sense than the manga!
    LOL~

When I saw everyone had a happy ending but Yukki, I was kind of sad. Although during the series I kind of disliked how.. undecided Yukki was, I think I can understand him a bit for not knowing who to trust actually, being betrayed like that. Yuno, especially, made quite a turn. From a normal girl, then facing hardships in two worlds before... Understandable how she would turn like that, though I can't say I like a psycho, LOL~

I think I like the ending as it is. If one day Yukki and Yuno could be together, I can't imagine what price must be paid.

Yeah, I watched the drama as well.
    It's very different from the anime/manga, but it's still good.

All but the last episode have been subbed.
    The last episode should be subbed pretty soon though.

I haven't watched it yet (I'm waiting for the sub), so don't spoil it if you have!
    I see. Maybe I'll try it out one day. Worry not, I don't watch the drama, so I should be the one to say your last line!

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

To all of you, Mirai Nikki's fans!
    The Mirai Nikki next project as finally been announced (3 months ago )!!

Mirai Nikki Redial!!!

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news...al-anime/manga
    http://www.japanator.com/make-a-note...ed-27503.phtml

Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

For those interested, the OVA is out:
    http://anilinkz.com/mirai-nikki-redial-ova-1

Not great, but at least it's better than the original ending from the manga!

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was quite well-done. Not epic but a good, satisfying conclusion to the story. I wasn't all happy about how the original manga ended so I'm really pleased that the mangaka improved it, I'm perfectly fine with the ending now.

Showing some background on the third world Yuno made her reaching Yuki way more believe and the fleshed out meeting after so long was really heart-warming. Really happy for both Yuki and Yuno

New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5