Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 52

Thread: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

  1. #1
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like

    Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    I wanted to see speculations about who would win if these guy fought... It is really trick to tell who would win a battle in HxH even after we know their powers, so this is pratically impossible. But everyone must have their preferences and opnions right?

    What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

  2. #2
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Country
    Belgium
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,058
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    My guess is that Silva is a lamb among lions ... As strong as Silva is, I put Kuroro & Ging in the upper top category.
    A "not serious" Kuroro put Silva & Zeno into a stalemate and Ging is probably the strongest nen user introducted in the serie. I just don't see what Silva can do. I know he is the leader or the zaoldyeck family and is extremely strong but Kuroro & Ging are in an other league for me.

  3. #3
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    Being serious doesn't help you escape from a lock and a follow up attack that kills you. It's clear that Silva misfired on purpose because the pager ringed, and both Zeno and Kuroro escaped with their life, which means his one attack could kill both of them. Now if it was a 1 on 1 Silva might not have the chance to charge but he's not shown taking an excessive amount of time to get ready, so it can't be very easy to stop him from charging. Yes Kuroro obviously could have a lot of tricks on his sleeves but if a guy can kill you in one hit, you're likely to end up with a double KO even with some nasty ability because there appears to be no ability that can just completely cancel/avoid an attack that you cannot do physically (e.g. Hisoka's gum reflect still uses his physical attributes as base, and someone stronger than him can potentially punch through it).

    Gin is the only character with the top 5 of the world ranking and I don't see how you can possibly put him below any human character at this point given none of his ability is known. Yes top 5 of the world doesn't mean you're invinicible but there's a reason he has the title and the others do not.

  4. #4
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Country
    Brazil
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,095
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    I always thought that Ging and Silva are parallels to Gon and Killua. Silva has the same nen type as Killua and I suspect Ging might be reinforcement as Gon, Killua is still above Gon in strengh but as Gon is the main character I believe Gon will surpass him, so I think Ging is a little bit stronger than Silva.... And since Chrollo is such a good villain he might tie with Gin...

    In fact I believe they all are in the same league. I wouldn't be surprise if Chrollo and Silva are also top 5 in the hunter world like Ging, accompanied by Netero and Pariston....

    What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

  5. #5
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Here & There
    Country
    Germany
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,308
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    Hmm, one thing is certain Silva is definetly not a lamb amongst Lions. Well, Ging is based on hype probably above them but Silva and Kuroro are from the same tier. They fought each other already in the past and improved from that encounter. It's really difficult to predict an outcome if we are still missing Ging's nen ability.

    Credits:Shinsatsu

  6. #6
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Country
    Philippines
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    GING FREECS according to chairman netero is one of the 5 best nen users in the world and realizing that netero (the most powerful nen user way back adolescent days) idolizing ging freecs so there's no doubt that GING freecs is the king and the most powerful nen user in the universe not only in the world hahaha.....he is the mysterious nen user and made razor surrender and accompnying him, i believe that silva and kuroro (chrollo) even in the top they would surely beaten by GING freecs.....the only person can surpass ging freecs is his beloved child and the main protagonist in hunter x hunter......GON FREECS........=)

  7. #7
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Venezuela
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    My guess is that Silva is a lamb among lions ... As strong as Silva is, I put Kuroro & Ging in the upper top category.
    A "not serious" Kuroro put Silva & Zeno into a stalemate and Ging is probably the strongest nen user introducted in the serie. I just don't see what Silva can do. I know he is the leader or the zaoldyeck family and is extremely strong but Kuroro & Ging are in an other league for me.
    are you insane? they beat the crap out of chrollo in less than 5 minutes... you certainly saw the fight in a different way than we did...
    on the other hand silva has actually beaten chrollo before... he did mention chrollo was a lot stronger now...

    ---------- Post added at 12:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by ErosVp View Post
    I always thought that Ging and Silva are parallels to Gon and Killua. Silva has the same nen type as Killua and I suspect Ging might be reinforcement as Gon, Killua is still above Gon in strengh but as Gon is the main character I believe Gon will surpass him, so I think Ging is a little bit stronger than Silva.... And since Chrollo is such a good villain he might tie with Gin...

    In fact I believe they all are in the same league. I wouldn't be surprise if Chrollo and Silva are also top 5 in the hunter world like Ging, accompanied by Netero and Pariston....
    hmm silva is almost 2 meters and 120 kg so in my opinion ging is never going to be stronger than him even being reinforcement.

    killua and gon are same age and gon is a lot weaker than killua.
    of course I mean physical strengths .

    and well... if gon can transform in super sayan maybe ging can too that way we don't know who is stronger

  8. #8
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Posts
    18,983
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    Well, seeing ging did put strong nen on the box he left gon and considering he is supposed to be some yusuke wannabe I would bet ging is an emitter.

    As for gin against kuroro, who knows. Ging vs silva, who knows. Silva is apparently in his physical prime and the most we know is that he did not manage to kill kuroro but also kuroro did not manage to kill him or steal his ability. Kuroro is extremely skilled but silva is presumably a top level nen user. If we trust hisoka just illumi is actually stronger than a decent number of the zodiak members so far. Considering silva is older I wouldn't be surprised if he was stronger than illumi. Under that notion the idea of silva being stronger than kuroro is not that far fetched IMO.

  9. #9
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    Like Zeno, Silva shows no sign of killing people unnecessarily. When he killed Cheetu he asked Zeno if he should've let him live, and this is when he's in enemy territory surrounded by guys who are much more powerful than he or Zeno. So, the fact that Silva didn't kill Kuroro in the past is irrelevent because Silva clearly wasn't paid to kill Kuroro in the past. Most likely Silva killed a member of the Spiders and then Kuroro tried to challenge him, and he just fended him off and then escaped because he doesn't work for free.

  10. #10
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Venezuela
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    Like Zeno, Silva shows no sign of killing people unnecessarily. When he killed Cheetu he asked Zeno if he should've let him live, and this is when he's in enemy territory surrounded by guys who are much more powerful than he or Zeno. So, the fact that Silva didn't kill Kuroro in the past is irrelevent because Silva clearly wasn't paid to kill Kuroro in the past. Most likely Silva killed a member of the Spiders and then Kuroro tried to challenge him, and he just fended him off and then escaped because he doesn't work for free.
    That's right! Dude you're smart...
    Btw in the zeno silva's fight against chrollo silva did say at the end that letting chrollo alive could pose a risk in the future. Which means he already defeated him once, and then again but the next time he could be a lot stronger.

  11. #11
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    Ging wins easily. He's one of the top 5 users so he is probably around as strong as Adult Gon and pre rose Meruem which is insane. Silva and Chrollo don't stand a chance.

  12. #12
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Venezuela
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    well I think silva even without transformation is pretty close to super sayan gon... at least the body mass is close to the same ... maybe silva is even taller.

    the more body mass the more aura you can process ....

  13. #13
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,168
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    Quote Originally Posted by tupadre97 View Post
    Ging wins easily. He's one of the top 5 users so he is probably around as strong as Adult Gon and pre rose Meruem which is insane. Silva and Chrollo don't stand a chance.
    Yeah so instead of just getting a guy to do the job they had to use a nuke that could wipe out an entire country's population? No human character can possibly fight against Meryem even before the Rose. Adult Gon cannot be considered a human character as he's pretty much strong enough to instant kill any human character in one hit. He can do enough damage to knock out Pitou in a single punch. It's hard to imagine even Yupi doing the same thing (assuming Royal Guards are roughly equally strong, it'd be unreasonable to assume Pitou cannot even take a punch from Yupi) and yet Yupi's regular punch does in excess of 10000 AP power. The only reason he's that strong is that he literally traded his life away for only a few minutes of power, and the fact that he always was destined to be the strongest Hunter ever (there's plenty of foreshadowing on that) is why he has that kind of power. Like Pitou says, no one else can even make that kind of trade even if they had the same resolve because they wouldn't have the talent to pull it off.

    That said since GIng defeated Razor and by his status as the top 5, he's certainly favored, though Silva may have better experience at killing people effectively.

  14. #14
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Country
    Marine Headquarters
    Age
    19
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    93
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    Quote Originally Posted by kenosecon View Post
    well I think silva even without transformation is pretty close to super sayan gon... at least the body mass is close to the same ... maybe silva is even taller.

    the more body mass the more aura you can process ....
    I guess you've never heard of neferpitou then.

    ---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    Yeah so instead of just getting a guy to do the job they had to use a nuke that could wipe out an entire country's population? No human character can possibly fight against Meryem even before the Rose. Adult Gon cannot be considered a human character as he's pretty much strong enough to instant kill any human character in one hit. He can do enough damage to knock out Pitou in a single punch. It's hard to imagine even Yupi doing the same thing (assuming Royal Guards are roughly equally strong, it'd be unreasonable to assume Pitou cannot even take a punch from Yupi) and yet Yupi's regular punch does in excess of 10000 AP power. The only reason he's that strong is that he literally traded his life away for only a few minutes of power, and the fact that he always was destined to be the strongest Hunter ever (there's plenty of foreshadowing on that) is why he has that kind of power. Like Pitou says, no one else can even make that kind of trade even if they had the same resolve because they wouldn't have the talent to pull it off.

    That said since GIng defeated Razor and by his status as the top 5, he's certainly favored, though Silva may have better experience at killing people effectively.
    Ok well first off they didn't even know how strong the king would be but they still thought the situation would be dangerous and personally asked the chairman to go. They probably couldn't even find any top 5 users to ask them to help. Also its bs to say no human character could possibly fight Gon when Pitou himself said that Gon was a threat to Meruem and could have killed him. So obviously (for the sake of powerscaling and keeping the story balanced) the top 5 users have to be stronger than Netero and somewhere around Adult Gon and Pre rose Meruem level. Idk about Post nuke Mereum he'll probably the strongest character in the entire series, nobody should be on his level unless someone makes it there by the end of the series but I doubt it. Also you can't say Gon can just insta-kill any character when we don't know the powers of any of the top tier humans. Hell there could be more ppl as strong as him besides the top 5 users if Togashi wants to do that. Even if he can kill a royal guard in one punch they are only Netero level, we don't know about how strong anybody is on Meruem's level so you can't just make that assumption.

  15. #15
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Country
    Venezuela
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Ging Freecss vs Silva Zoldyck vs Chrollo Lucilfer

    dude the nuke was a very small one... it can never destroy a country... did you even read the manga? or you are thinking about a nuclear bomb in this world? because they are no the same...

    and let me tell you even 2 atomic bombs could not destroy a small country in this world (japan)... they hardly destroyed 2 cities.

    ---------- Post added at 03:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:34 AM ----------

    [QUOTE=tupadre97;3483953] I guess you've never heard of neferpitou then.

    ---------- Post added at 01:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:59 AM ----------

    she's an ant not a human so probably she doen't even have muscles.... but other insect like body part...

New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts