Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Bleach 576 by cnet128
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK Chapter 448 Discussion/ 449 Predictions Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nuts HSDK Chapter 448 Discussion/ 449 Predictions Thread

The chapter is out

The chapter

I simply could not wait for someone to make this thread simply because a number of exciting developments happened in this weeks chapter.

The chapter opened to Hongo calling his 2 minor disciples who told us that Silcardo wasn't home and that his plane was gone as seen last chapter. Hongo responds by saying he is going to see the ONE SHADOW!!! This could be it guys, we might finally be able to see Saiga in his real form.

Chapter continues to Kenichi going to school and telling Shinpaku gang what happened. Takeda gets mad of course and Kenichi responds by punching himself. I seriously thought it was Takeda who punched Kenichi. Well Nijima puts an end to that self punishment with his speech about Miu having friends. Later on we see Rachel wanting to help out and a cute scene with Chikage giving Kenichi candy. Renka is outside the classroom window, not sure on what to say to comfort Kenichi. She also pep talks Kenichi back into top form and runs away while Natsu smirks.

The chapter ends with Silcardo's plane crashed and Miu seemingly unharmed from the crash lol. She is found by a kid and his dad. I wonder how the plane crashed and what happened to Silcardo. I'm assuming that Silcardo got to Indonesia but the plane crashed before he could land it safely. Also note that Miu's hands were tied up in the last panel.

There is supposed to be an announcement next week too. Crosses fingers for a new anime season or a remake of the anime.

Edit: Additional important information!

Imperial scans, the group that releases the HSD chapters says on their official website that chapter 449 and onward will be released on Saturdays/Sundays starting next week.
    Last edited by crimsonlink310; October 11, 2011 at 10:19 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 448 Discussion/ 449 Predictions Thread

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    There is supposed to be an announcement next week too.
    The announcement will be, I think, about a new Anime-Adaption. It will be mostly a Anime-Reboot from a good studio.

@Chapter: Well the crushed plane seems not be an accident, because only miu on the plane ? Where is the masked man "Silcardo" ?

Anyway, a good chapter with a interessting story-plots and new development for rescure Miu^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 448 Discussion/ 449 Predictions

The next issue has arrived!!

http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/448

Interesting chapter!!

Where is Miu and why exactly did the plane crash?

Will The One Shadow punish the Demon Fist?

Will Kenichi ever reach a new level of strength to save Miu?

Answers soon to come..

Merged - ©~Charlie
    Last edited by Charlie; October 11, 2011 at 06:46 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by crimsonlink310 View Post
    The chapter is out

The chapter

I simply could not wait for someone to make this thread simply because a number of exciting developments happened in this weeks chapter.

The chapter opened to Hongo calling his 2 minor disciples who told us that Silcardo wasn't home and that his plane was gone as seen last chapter. Hongo responds by saying he is going to see the ONE SHADOW!!! This could be it guys, we might finally be able to see Saiga in his real form.

Chapter continues to Kenichi going to school and telling Shinpaku gang what happened. Takeda gets mad of course and Kenichi responds by punching himself. I seriously thought it was Takeda who punched Kenichi. Well Nijima puts an end to that self punishment with his speech about Miu having friends. Later on we see Rachel wanting to help out and a cute scene with Chikage giving Kenichi candy. Renka is outside the classroom window, not sure on what to say to comfort Kenichi. She also pep talks Kenichi back into top form and runs away while Natsu smirks.

The chapter ends with Silcardo's plane crashed and Miu seemingly unharmed from the crash lol. She is found by a kid and his dad. I wonder how the plane crashed and what happened to Silcardo. I'm assuming that Silcardo got to Indonesia but the plane crashed before he could land it safely. Also note that Miu's hands were tied up in the last panel.

There is supposed to be an announcement next week too. Crosses fingers for a new anime season or a remake of the anime.

Edit: Additional important information!

Imperial scans, the group that releases the HSD chapters says on their official website that chapter 449 and onward will be released on Saturdays/Sundays starting next week.
    Woo! We might get to see the one shadow finally~ I figure Hongo would take some time to rest and not just go after him with his current injuries. I think this is starting to develop into a one shadow versus Jenezad fight. Knowing how Jenezad gave even the elder trouble at his peak, it will be an epic fight.

As far as the special annoucemnet goes, I've pretty much given up hope on the anime series going into season 3. The voice actor for Miu died and I think there just going to leave the series at that. The annoucement is probably another one shot manga or the new Kenichi volume coming out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Just because the VA for Miu died doesn't mean the anime wouldn't be made. They could simply remake the series and add back all the stuff they left out like Kenichi's dad visiting his son at the dojo. Along with some other manga stuff they never added to the anime.

I wonder if the One Shadow had something to do with Silcardo's plane crashing.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

wow! Hongo is going to the One Shadow??!!!! Demon fist is so fu#@ed right now! The demon god must be there with Miu, but wasn't showed i think....

Ps:Chikage is really cute. An i hope Renka finds a man to comfort those big tits of her XP

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

There is also the possibility that Akira is gong to get himself killed for "helping" Ryozanpaku. Thinking that Saiga is a loving father that cares for his daughter is hard for me to fathom.

Kenichi was being hard on himself, surviving a punch from the god fist and then go against the Demon Fist for Miu? get real dude.

Chikage... ah, insulin.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

hopefully the new announcement will be foe a new kenichi anime, the author did said that it was an exciting announcement

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bowser's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone think it will end up like:

Miu taken care by villagers.
    Silcardo "discovers" her talents
    Takes her in and teaches her.

Ta-dah.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I have my doubts about akira going to the one shadow simply because he is miu's dad. As he said before, this is an indiscretion from one of the nine fists, he is basically going to report this. Ultimately he is the one to whom this should be taken to whether the kidnappee is his daughter or not.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the whole plane crash is a scenario set up by Silcardo to get Miu to accept his training and ideals. We will see.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 448 Discussion/ 449 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    The next issue has arrived!!

http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/448

Interesting chapter!!

Where is Miu and why exactly did the plane crash?

Will The One Shadow punish the Demon Fist?

Will Kenichi ever reach a new level of strength to save Miu?

Answers soon to come..

Merged - ©~Charlie

I think hongo will just ask permission to fight sicaldo of course, that is to the death

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

or to break her
    CLEANED

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great way to enter on a new arc. I all I want to see is the talk with One Shadow.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 448 Discussion/ 449 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    I think hongo will just ask permission to fight sicaldo of course, that is to the death

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:25 AM ----------

or to break her
    I would question whether he needs permission for such a thing.... then again, the one shadow nine fists was made so that they would not kill each other.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member bighawke5's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bludvein View Post
    I think the whole plane crash is a scenario set up by Silcardo to get Miu to accept his training and ideals. We will see.
    i dont think so. Its a very round about way of doing it if so. She already lost her memories (assuming), thus there's no need for him to even build a scenario nor make it real and shit. All he had to do was simply put clothes on her get her into a bed in small isolated village and when she wakes, act as the one who found her and go from there instead of blowing up a plane and such.

No need for grandiose explosion which doesnt add anything different, plus if its witnesses he needs then just walking into a village with her in his arms acting as if he saved her from something is proof enough.

I think something else might have happened, but i could be wrong too so this is for what its worth lol

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast