Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: HSDK Chapter 448 Discussion/ 449 Predictions Thread

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK Chapter 448 Discussion/ 449 Predictions Thread

...so, anyone else worried about what happened to the pilot of the plane?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

No no, this "crash" it's a totaly Silcardo's doing...he need to trick Miu in beliving he is good and make her to become his disciple on her own will, otherwise this "brainwashing" will be pointless.

The scenario gonna be something similar to when Kenichi meet Ogata,but more...clever.
    That is exactly reason why we dont saw his face,hes gonna be the first guy willing to help her at her current condition(survivor of a plane crash,dont know who she,why shes here and what to do).

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt Silcardo would want to crash his own plane all of a sudden and just leave Miu there on the burning wreak.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bighawke5 View Post
    i dont think so. Its a very round about way of doing it if so. She already lost her memories (assuming), thus there's no need for him to even build a scenario nor make it real and shit. All he had to do was simply put clothes on her get her into a bed in small isolated village and when she wakes, act as the one who found her and go from there instead of blowing up a plane and such.

No need for grandiose explosion which doesnt add anything different, plus if its witnesses he needs then just walking into a village with her in his arms acting as if he saved her from something is proof enough.

I think something else might have happened, but i could be wrong too so this is for what its worth lol
    Even if she is amnesiac, there is a limit to what she will accept. If he all of a sudden starts teaching her his martial arts for no discernible reason, there would be no loyalty and eventually she would grow to resent it. If however, she chooses to learn from him on her own will, that is a whole different scenario. Then she would be indebted to him, and thankful for his "rescuing" of her.

Its not that hard to picture. The locals that found her come under attack by some of Silcardo's allies, with Miu trying to help and failing...Then Silcardo swoops in and drives off the attackers. That would make him the good guy in her eyes, and give her incentive to help him.

I just wonder if Silcardo is that twisted and cunning, but I think he might be.
    Last edited by Bludvein; October 13, 2011 at 01:30 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I also believe the crash is Silcardo doing. it obvious the plane crash is because Miu won't think it is strange she doesn't remenber anything!

I think he will say something like "No wonder you lost your memory my beloved disciple. You survived a plane crash! But there is no need to chase your past since you have no family, you only have me, your master, i take care of you since you were a child."

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Because it can't be as simple as "my disciple, you slipped on a bar of soap in the shower and hit your head. Yes, you, one of the disciples of the OSNF, slipped on a bar of soap. In the showers. Why is that hard to believe?"

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

On a side note, it's pretty amazing that, as much a jerk as Silcardo has been, he's not the biggest jerk we've seen so far in OSNF.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WickedNeko View Post
    Because it can't be as simple as "my disciple, you slipped on a bar of soap in the shower and hit your head. Yes, you, one of the disciples of the OSNF, slipped on a bar of soap. In the showers. Why is that hard to believe?"

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

On a side note, it's pretty amazing that, as much a jerk as Silcardo has been, he's not the biggest jerk we've seen so far in OSNF.
    Wait who would be the biggest jerk in OSNF? Kensei?

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

My vote would be between saiga, kushinada, ishinsai or zicaldo. Saiga killed miu's mom. Kushina came up with the plot to kidnap miu (she is forgiven for having big bobs though). Ishinsai tried to make kenichi into an azura path guy, kidnap him, killed a ryozampaku master (it was said the guy would have fought alongside ryozampaku at least). Zicaldo killed his disciple, kidnapped miu, was a hazard to rachel and took down a plane which probably resulted in a pilot dying. Agaard is just too nice lol. Akira is honorable and has a strict code of ethics, even if he is a yami he does not kill when it is not needed. Diego and alexander were assholes too but not as much as the main candidates IMO lol.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My vote was for Diego, actually.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Heiji-sama View Post
    I'm afraid that it might be how air gear did its OVA's in that it only has specific battles showcased. Even then it still will be a badass OVA even if they only focus on fights like Kenichi vs. Kano Shou, The D of D tourney, or even just the fights between yomi.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Began to appear on the next chapter spoilers.
    It seems that the crash was deliberate (for Jenazard) and all the passengers on the plane, with the exception of Miu died.

"Miu was rescued by a local tribe, coincidentally or not, practicing Silat Penkat.
    Miu has lost his memory because of the effect of the attack Jenazard, and every time I see these movements Miu felt anger and hatred that a martial art but do not remember why.
    Although not speak the same language, the people of the village are willing to help Miu to remember something from your past. And over time, Miu offers to learn this martial art. "

Well, it seems that the plan is to make the Miu Jenazard learn Silat Penkat willingly and when she mastered the basic moves, it will appear to teach the secret movements.

I'm also very happy about the production of OAV Kenichi. The question is from where the anime / manga that will be produced.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner morefire's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually that was someone's predictions from another forum for what might happen next, not actual spoilers

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

so if what u sayed its true things will be lik this miu is going to learn pencak silat 4 no fucking reason then she is gonna be very strong and then that would be when jenazad is hoing to make his move and would say "oh i am super hot bitch's master so i i want her now" ooooor he us going to kill everyone and take miu. And 4 ryozanpaku i'll say that kenichi will have a training from the elder to fight against pencak silat cause he knows that there is going to be a fight between kenichi and miu

---------- Post added at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

chapter is out! http://www.mangareader.net/historys-...le-kenichi/449

New Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2