Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 560 Discussion

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 560 Spoiler Discussion

Eh... I wanna see Madara fight... but I wanna see the REAL Madara fight, forget Tobi! In a perfect world, Sasuke would be hunting down Bee to test his EMS, Tobi would be killing fodder (offscreen), and Madara would be thrashing... well, everyone.

Oh, and Itachi would be around, I guess. Nothing against him, but if you have the chance to see new powers from one guy, or the same thing we've seen Itachi do already... which would you pick? Though I gotta say I knew he was gonna be expunged soon, but not THIS soon. And I hope the way it goes down actually makes sense. I really don't see Kabuto overpowering Itachi, but I see him outsmarting him even less.

---------- Post added at 01:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 AM ----------

On another note, I think this is further proof that Tobi is in fact the real Madara... or atleast in body, if not in soul. I don't think it's been confirmed, but I'm under the impression the only EMS ever achieved was by Madara. Or maybe, just the first. I find it hard to believe that Uchiha born after Madara who also have achieved EMS would not have surpassed him.

I find it even odder that Tobi, who has a Rinnegan in his head right now, claims that nothing is stronger than his EMS. That's pretty big, and just makes me wanna see Sasuke's EMS even more.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Bill the Cat's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post

On another note, I think this is further proof that Tobi is in fact the real Madara... or atleast in body, if not in soul.
    It'd be odd if it were.

1) Tobi knows that Madara had the EMS
    2) Tobi knows that ET zombies have all of their former abilities
    3) Tobi says that nothing is stronger than his EMS, meaning Madara's EMS is not Tobi's EMS... meaning they are not the same.
    I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Marked the spoiler's status as Pending, because the actual source is quite questionable, and we don't really know how MS's confirmation work.
    I will keep the monitoring going on, and the minute these spoilers prove to be fake, which I think they are, both threads will be closed.

4. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi doesn't know that Madara was summoned though, I don't think.

Tobi: Nothing's stronger than my EMS!
    Zetsu: Well, Kabuto just summoned your real body, so...
    Tobi: Oh. Well... then it doesn't change anything! It's still not stronger than my EMS, because they're the same!
    Zetsu: But you only have one now. Your old body has two.
    Tobi: Oh. Oh yeah. Dayum.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. Zetsu and Tobi both sensed his arrival. Still, it's incredibly odd that there would be two EMS users and we'd hear absolutely nothing about the other... AND that he happens to have a stronger one than Madara.
    Last edited by ninjabot; October 18, 2011 at 08:51 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member lawlord's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I read the spoilers as if Tobi was fearful of his "nothing is stronger" EMS in his Madara body. As in, this is Kabuto's trump against the shell of his former self Madara (Tobi). That's the impression I got from Zetsu's worry.

But these may be fake anyway, no one piece spoilers yet and they're usually first.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nichendrix's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Does anyone think that Tobi is like Oro after changing corpses? I tend to think that Tobi is really Madara after a body transfer, maybe even a transfer to a zetsu corpse. Nagato should be around 90-100 years old, I think Nagato was around 40 when he died. So it's not far fetched to assume that he could have extended his life until Nagato and died, but not before transferring his soul to another body. Since Sharingan and the transfer has a great tow on the receptacle of the soul, it's probably why Madara stated that he is just a shell of his former self, and why he used Shodai cells to create corpses, just like an improved version of Danzou's technique.
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making another plans. (John Lennon)

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    Tobi doesn't know that Madara was summoned though, I don't think.

Tobi: Nothing's stronger than my EMS!
    Zetsu: Well, Kabuto just summoned your real body, so...
    Tobi: Oh. Well... then it doesn't change anything! It's still not stronger than my EMS, because they're the same!
    Zetsu: But you only have one now. Your old body has two.
    Tobi: Oh. Oh yeah. Dayum.

EDIT: Oh, nevermind. Zetsu and Tobi both sensed his arrival. Still, it's incredibly odd that there would be two EMS users and we'd hear absolutely nothing about the other... AND that he happens to have a stronger one than Madara.
    I don't think having the EMS was the main part of Madara's legacy. From the beginning of the manga, everyone has talked about how badass Uchiha are...and this guy is the boss figure of the Uchiha. Furthermore, his rivalry with Hashirama, another person who was considered a BAMF, gave him a lot of attention. Besides, being the founding father of one of the biggest villages will get you a lot of glory.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member biggchiefmo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The war was just okay so far, till this point I was marginally satisfied with the turn of events of the war but it seems that we are seeing things get kicked into over drive. The next 20 or so chapter will surpass epic and become something else.

Tobi having EMS is not surprising in the least, I never thought for a second that his S/T ninjutsu was a product of a regular sharingan, as it was way to similar to Kakashi's MS jutsu. Though saying that his EMS is unsurpassed is foolish seeing as how there is no way to tell what Sasuke's EMS will be like but since he's been made out to be the new Madara pretty much, its bound to be GOD like. And if Tobi turns out to not be an Uchiha, Sasuke's gonna wanna kill him pretty bad.

Itachi VS Kabuto is gonna be the beesknees, but then again any time Itachi appears on panel EPICNESS is sure to follow, so thats to be expected. Also I dont see Kabuto b!tch slapping Itachi like some seem to think. I mean we're are talking about Itachi here, the guy who's never been nor will ever be a pushover, he will beat Kabuto. Though I do hope he isnt able to get Kabuto to release ET as it would be much more interesting to have ET Madara in the mix for the duration of the war. It would also be interesting for Sasuke to happen upon Madara and get some field training from the man who set and raised the bar for Uchihas.

As far as B goes, it would make for a better more suspenseful story if he was captured but it must be done correctly by giving B the chance to go all out and show his complete array of jutsu as well as his swordsmanship with Samehada. He'd better take out atleast half of the 6 paths or I'll be pissed.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Adv2011's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Itachi was surprised that kabuto has summoned the real madara so confirms that itachi and kisame has been fooled to
    Tobi: no power surpasses my eternal mangeyko sharingan!
    Itachi: Kabuto, to think that you surpassed orochimaru is amazing on it’s own, yet i believe you still have much to learn, especially about who you are deal(?) “dealing?” with

Failll ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adv2011 View Post
    Itachi was surprised that kabuto has summoned the real madara so confirms that itachi and kisame has been fooled to
    Where does it say he was suprised?

Overall, These spoilers seem kinda fake to me.

The Tobi and Zetsu conversation sounded pretty fanmade to me.

I will reserve from giving my full opinion until its confirmed.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hokageji's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

I dont think its real, only cos the way it was posted....

But the story seems plausible, Madara's goals were only to prove that his clan is superior???

The only living senju we know is Tsunade, I am sure any Uchiha can surpass her...
    “Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.” - Terry Prachett

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Adv2011's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BaddAzzKenpachi74 View Post
    Where does it say he was suprised?

Overall, These spoilers seem kinda fake to me.

The Tobi and Zetsu conversation sounded pretty fanmade to me.

I will reserve from giving my full opinion until its confirmed.
    just face it if mangastreams says its confirmed then .......
    Tobi: no power surpasses my eternal mangeyko sharingan!
    Itachi: Kabuto, to think that you surpassed orochimaru is amazing on it’s own, yet i believe you still have much to learn, especially about who you are deal(?) “dealing?” with

Failll ^^

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BaddAzzKenpachi74's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adv2011 View Post
    just face it if mangastreams says its confirmed then .......
    Funny how you never answered my question regarding you saying Itachi was surprised lol.

And If its confirmed than I'm not going to try to deny it.

My point was that I think these spoilers seem kinda fake.

Live for battle, enjoy every minute, death is the price u pay for a good battle, live to kill, no fear.
    by Kenpachi Zaraki
    . ("Discuss This" http://discussthis.freeforums.org/index.php

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner magn3t0's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe the spoiler is fake. The story would be moving too fast after a plot twist reveal.
    ~Magn3t0~

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I never quite understood how Madara managed to get Hashirama's cells and actually formulate a plan quick enough for them to be of any use, but it just occurred to me that Moku bunshins are made from the users cells and don't simply "poof" like normal bunshins. I reckon Madara could quite easily manipulate a 30-40% version of Hashirama.

Anyway, I just want Orochimaru back on the scene. It would make my day if Itachi was to bring back Orochimaru, whether through weakening Kabuto to the point where he can no longer fend off Oro cells or by releasing him from the Sword of Totsuka's eternal seal. It'd make for a nice ending of this Edo tensei saga.

New Reply
Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast