Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: What you liked the most about the chapter?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pariston Mindfuck

8 13.79%
  • Alluka

24 41.38%
  • Zoldycks Again and Silva's Room full of abominations.

27 46.55%
  • Election Progress

5 8.62%
  • ...A Panda?

14 24.14%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 321 Discussion

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 321 Discussion / 322 Prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Federicoxxx View Post
    i think Alluka falls in the category of genius...he probably doesnt know how to use nen.. maybe he doesnt know what the hell it is.. but it flow naturally SO F*** Strong on him.. he can kill you.. even if you r a pro hunter.. and as silva say...is so daam weird.....that mention he is just human...make no sense...
    Specialization was shown already with people who doesn't know about Nen, so it's a possibility that Alluka can't understand the nature of his power. Also, He might be freaking crazy.

I'm starting to think that all those plushies were humans.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Netero's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great! chapter, the art was good, and you gotta love the dysfunctional Zoldyck family.

HUNTER x HUNTER
    Isaac Netero

"That's A Bad Move... Little Ant"

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

You can easily have life-threatening powers without being physically strong yourself. It won't do much good in combat because you'd probably be killed in combat before you get to use such powers (those tend to have nasty restrictions), but we're talking about a family member here. Let's say Alluka has some ability that takes one minute to activate and then it kills you, his family can't just walk up to him and kill him just because he's preparing to use a deadly ability.

Silva clearly knew Alluka was dangerous and at one point he was still containable (otherwise why have a family photo), so if his goal is just to get rid of him he can put him on his pet dragon and just send it flying in one direction and he should never see him again. While Silva says 'don't think of Alluka as family', it's pretty clear wherever Alluka is currently at, you've to go through Silva first. We can infer that Alluka is probably at least borderline crazy and negotiating with him can easily fail. Again, if Alluka activates some powerful ability, what are you supposed to do against a family member? Kill him first? But Killua and Kalluto clearly still thinks of him as family.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Specialization was shown already with people who doesn't know about Nen, so it's a possibility that Alluka can't understand the nature of his power. Also, He might be freaking crazy.

I'm starting to think that all those plushies were humans.

yes..and check all those moddlets....maybe he communicate with thems?

they represent.. the four basic emotions..

joy anger fear.. sadness.

.what..if he pic (ANGER??)

I THINK your entrains..will be used...on those stuffed toys lol
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ero-Sanji's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    You can easily have life-threatening powers without being physically strong yourself. It won't do much good in combat because you'd probably be killed in combat before you get to use such powers (those tend to have nasty restrictions), but we're talking about a family member here. Let's say Alluka has some ability that takes one minute to activate and then it kills you, his family can't just walk up to him and kill him just because he's preparing to use a deadly ability.
    Well, a part from Milluki, all the Zoldyck's and their servents/guards are inhumanly strong. I think Milluki is too but not to that extreme extent. Being a son of this family means that you're trained from birth to be capable of withstanding and delivering pain and death. I'm sure Alluka is proficient in both.

However, there are two strange parts about this and that is the family photo and Kalluto's outspoken search after Alluka. The family photo does state that Alluka, as you said, was in a stable condition before, but that he now lost it. Kalluto is searching for Alluka which means that he either doesn't know where Alluka is, probably Silva didn't say anything since he's the youngest and not the heir or the eldest as Killua and Illumi. There's also a possibility that Alluka is missing something, like his soul, mind or something like that. Silva said "It's something that came from a different place. Something Dark." This could be a hint toward Alluka's mind being trapped or sealed away by some foreign power or beast. Remember this is a show about hunters so there could be a possibility of some magical species being behind this and not just a regular nen-user. But I doubt it.
    Fate of Darkness vs Rubber Dream
    Purple Dragon vs Three-sword-Dragon
    Alcohol vs Money
    Lazy Eye vs Eye Lie
    Wrestling Jesus vs Cooking Pervert
    Horseman of Death vs Deer Life
    Decaying Female vs Blooming Demon
    Battleship vs Cyborg
    Gentleman with wings vs Gentleman with bones

THIS BATTLE HAS IT ALL!!!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    Well, a part from Milluki, all the Zoldyck's and their servents/guards are inhumanly strong. I think Milluki is too but not to that extreme extent. Being a son of this family means that you're trained from birth to be capable of withstanding and delivering pain and death. I'm sure Alluka is proficient in both.

However, there are two strange parts about this and that is the family photo and Kalluto's outspoken search after Alluka. The family photo does state that Alluka, as you said, was in a stable condition before, but that he now lost it. Kalluto is searching for Alluka which means that he either doesn't know where Alluka is, probably Silva didn't say anything since he's the youngest and not the heir or the eldest as Killua and Illumi. There's also a possibility that Alluka is missing something, like his soul, mind or something like that. Silva said "It's something that came from a different place. Something Dark." This could be a hint toward Alluka's mind being trapped or sealed away by some foreign power or beast. Remember this is a show about hunters so there could be a possibility of some magical species being behind this and not just a regular nen-user. But I doubt it.
    Kalluto could be searching for the power he needs to get Alluka back. He said he thought he'd be the second most powerful in Spiders, so he may just be looking for power and maybe recruit some powerful userse for his cause. It's pretty clear that whoever is going to go talk to Alluka has to go through Silva first and no way any of the sons can possibly fight him yet without help. It's true Killua managed to negotiate with Silva, but I suspect it only works for him since he's the favored son. Silva will probably just tell all the other sons to go away if they attempted the same thing, so they'd need to resort to force one way or another, including attempting to kill Alluka.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member liductan's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think alluka is that scary, the only thing I think is that he is probably uncontrollable just it was said..Maybe he's like a serial killer, seriously what could he be? Illumi is really protective of killua, I think he probably wants to kill Alluka because he's afraid killua might die facing Alluka..
    What ever the reason is, I can't wait for the nest chapter now..

“I guess by now I should know enough about loss to realize that you never really stop missing
    someone you just learn to live around the huge gaping hole of their absence."
    - Alyson Noel

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Alluka probably has some kind of ability that can kill anybody and the only way to stop it is to kill him first.

Now this ability is easily handled in a fight to the death (just kill him before he kills you), but Killua's attempting to negotiate with him here, not fight to the death. Since Killua thinks of Alluka as part of his family, it seems out of character for Killua to kill his brother just because negotiation didn't work out, and in this case he'd die. It'd have nothing to do with the actual power level of the two.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member zelllogan's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

I bet that Alluka's ability is something like "ERASE" ... Not just "ERASE" nen but erase anything (human lives, nen, dreams, remembrances, ...).
    And I also think that Alluka is like Neon Nostrad: someone with a powerful nen ability but with no other knowledge of nen.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member hunted's Avatar
    Country
    Bhutan
    Post Thanks / Like

so alluka is the only one can handle the powers of gon...
    and why didnt kaluto tell the ryodane about his brother
    and help them on saving kuroro ...
    killua consider alluka he is his brother unlike his family
    so i think next time killua will try to speak with him and convince him at last after suffering

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually, when Kalluto told Ryodan that he was looking for his brother in order to bring him back, I always assumed he was talking about Killua, not Alluka...
    I think that he saw the opportunity to contact Killua through the Spider, for two reasons :
    - He knew that Killua was fighting the Ryodan during the York Shin auctions, so that they actually met there
    - He joined Ryodan in order to enter Greed Island (which is, as we know, not an easy task) because he knew Killua was there

"Bringing him back" would mean "Bringing him on the right path" (ie being an assassin like all the family members and quit this friendship nonsense)

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Nah, immediately after kaluto said something about getting his brother back a picture with aluka was shown. Kaluto was looking for something related to aluka within the ryodan basically.

To me the more interesting feature of this chapter is that killua implies alluka was not always like this, at some point he was indeed normal (to whatever extent such a word applies to a zoldyck). In that regard, aluka "became" like this, something must have happened that made him into something so inhuman that even a family of serial murderers has no room for him. In this regard, I think that when kaluto wanted to get his brother back he was looking for the means to restore his brother. Of course, this would most likely be an even more powerful nen remover than him and we know for a fact that the ryodan was looking for a nen remover. i think that whatever happened to aluka that made him what he is has to do with a side effect of his ability. Perhaps absorbing nen damages his psyche.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Federicoxxx's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

SO GON KIND OF SEAL HIMSELF?..

under an oath or conviction..powered up by all that STRONG AND AMAZING NEN..

but what about his condition for this.."OATH"?.. maybe is.. he wont wake up.. till he get kaito back?

after all this..start for that same reason..that INCREIDBLE POWERFUL resolution to bring him back..

at any cost.....

as for GON ..nen big triumph card..

is just he can evolve..in an instant to defeat anybody...???

i.e it look like it took ..20 years..of HIS life to beat Pitou ..

i.e if he was facing. Netero.. maybe he age like..40 years? or more?

but he wont get those years back. .cause is not a transformation like Biscuit...

so the BACKSIDE..is... it AGE YOU.. BADLY..

PLUS + seal your nen away ? like what he is suffering now??

as Pitou says only a Genius.. sacrificing all his potential could achive that..

Gon is truly a Genius..and some characters truly realize that.. like Hisoka or Ging ...
    Last edited by Federicoxxx; October 20, 2011 at 08:43 AM.
    Itachi and Nagato..
    F.A.D
    (Friends After Death)

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member hunted's Avatar
    Country
    Bhutan
    Post Thanks / Like

if realy the oath of gon he put it on him is saving kaito
    then healing gon will not be a problem as kaito with that ant guard

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ero-Sanji View Post
    This could be a hint toward Alluka's mind being trapped or sealed away by some foreign power or beast. Remember this is a show about hunters so there could be a possibility of some magical species being behind this and not just a regular nen-user. But I doubt it.
    Why? I think the same. They will now do this job and then going to a different kind of quest into searching the original body of this thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by hunted View Post
    so alluka is the only one can handle the powers of gon...
    and why didnt kaluto tell the ryodane about his brother
    and help them on saving kuroro ...
    Zoldycks and Ryodan are a completely different thing. And not friends of each other, quite precisely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Federicoxxx View Post
    as for GON ..nen big triumph card..
    is just he can evolve..in an instant to defeat anybody...???
    i.e it look like it took ..20 years..of HIS life to beat Pitou ..
    i.e if he was facing. Netero.. maybe he age like..40 years? or more?
    Actually it's not a triumph card that can be used more than once. And the level used against Pitou was enough to kill Netero as well, since Pitou clearly stated that his fang would have reached the king for sure.
    That doesn't mean He would "scratch" him but giving an equal fight. Well, at least to the 1.0 Meryem.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast