Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 by BadKarma
New Reply

Thread: I'm Riley. I'm new. I draw things for games sometimes. I translate Japanese to English.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm Riley. I'm new. I draw things for games sometimes. I translate Japanese to English.

Nice to meet everyone. I'm extremely willing to speak my mind and don't tolerate a lot of bull. But, if you like honesty (real honesty, not tell-me-what-I-wanna-hear honesty) we'll get along swimmingly. And I cuss a lot because cuss words are awesome.

I am here looking for a better scanlation group to join as a translator, preferably one with no racists or people under 20. Not cause I hate kids, but they kind of scare me.

But no one cares about that stuff because people like pictures!

http://www.mangabullet.com/rosegold/gallery <--- that be my MangaBullet gallery. I also have a pixiv flying around somewheres.

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm Riley. I'm new. I draw things for games sometimes. I translate Japanese to English.

Hey Riley, welcome to mh!

You might like the Video Games section under the General Entertainment board, since you draw for games.

Nice artwork as well, they look great.

As for scanlators, one or more groups are always looking for new staff. Check out the
    Staff and Project Resources board for more information on recruiting scanlaotrs. You will have to ask them if they meet your requirements regarding kids and such.

Check out the Translators' Academy you can also ask for advice or seek helpful information to something you're working on if needed. You can also give someone help with a translation for someone that request help.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Adorien's Avatar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I'm Riley. I'm new. I draw things for games sometimes. I translate Japanese to English.

Hello, Riley! Welcome to MH!

Those pictures look very nice, I like that white-haired character very much.

Good luck being a translator! I'm sure you'll do a nice job.
    Enjoy your stay in MH!

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Hai. Ever stole a cookie?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Nanoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome. You gotz some nice stuff. :F.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

For games? If so, have you heard of rpgmaker or Renpy ?
    Anyway, I like your work too and your gallery (badass sprites) and I like mamoru the most..like a wilder tyki.

New Reply