Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread: Guilty Crown

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Guilty Crown

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    1. Well this is Anime. If blood loss would be severe Ruffy, Ichigo and co were all long dead.
    I suppose so.

She fell in love with him on the ship remember? It was when her Void appeared for the first time. But trying to push her into a antagonist like Daryl for NO reason sucks and is really bad bad writing...
    I remember, I do. I remember that she had this.. interest in Gai for being who he is, but they only met that briefly, then he died. Now he returned, all might and awesome, and just like that she ran to his side, neglecting her own virginity and friends? In addition to what you said too? A bit too strange.

4. Next wicked woman... She kinda APPROVED her sons demise. Even killing would be okay. What a failure...
    Huge failure.

5. Wolverine - Pink Edition
    I like this.

I wonder if she had known that she could transform herself to such.. wolverine form. From previous episodes we saw how she had a hard time controlling herself, looks like it was thanks to Mana, but now everything is under control, just with a slight motivation to protect Shu? Strange again.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    I am liking the broken down Shu - it seems to have knocked him back to reality and evolve his character to epic-ness.
    Well, I am curious... but not like expecting this would turn good at all. We saw Shu turned like that quite some times now and the result somehow is always disappointing.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Well this is Anime. If blood loss would be severe Ruffy, Ichigo and co were all long dead.
    That's the awesomeness of anime. Everyone seems to be invincible.

5. Wolverine - Pink Edition

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Well, I am curious... but not like expecting this would turn good at all. We saw Shu turned like that quite some times now and the result somehow is always disappointing.

Well, actually I have some hope. This eps turns out to be not as bad as I expected. But yeah... Inori finally uses her real power and in doing so, getting caught. Haha. I don't know why I laugh. And what Gai said implies that he's no longer human. He's really a badass (was that a very awesome bow I saw??? ) but a scary one.
    Oho, and Shu is getting a new motivation to fight? Not surprising. Now that it's near ending, he'll find a way to solve all this seem-to-be-impossible-to-solve problems. The final battle should be epic or I'll sue the creators of this anime. I somehow prefer the ending where Shu sacrifice himself and die. The ending with him still living seems so bleak.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    I somehow prefer the ending where Shu sacrifice himself and die. The ending with him still living seems so bleak.
    I'd rather have Shu sacrifice everyone else instead.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd rather have Shu sacrifice everyone else instead.
    Like Gai did?

BTW: What happened to your Avatar and Sig? They are hilarious. XD

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Skyguardian;2797578]Like Gai did?

Yes sort of but I would like him to sacrifice all the people that screwed him over, including Ga, the mom, the president girl, etc.

Quote Quote:
    BTW: What happened to your Avatar and Sig? They are hilarious. XD
    Thanks - glad you like it.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It will make a rather interesting ending too. Shu turns into a villain in the end.

Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks - glad you like it.
    Why wouldn't I. would watch an anime about this cat. XD

It will make a rather interesting ending too. Shu turns into a villain in the end.
    I doubt he could. He couldn't even pull the dictator. Well because o his personality. But we'll see I guess.
    Maybe he'll join the X-Men with Inori to bring down GHQ.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I doubt he could. He couldn't even pull the dictator. Well because o his personality. But we'll see I guess.
    Maybe he'll join the X-Men with Inori to bring down GHQ.
    Everything is possible in anime but yeah.. we'll see.
    LOL~ X-Men?

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

what seems to be full version of the awesome ending, supercell is amazing.

It's only the music and the fights now... I don't care for the rest anymore...
    But yeah Inori kissed him... But well... =/
    The only char I like is Neo-Gai. He is such a badass.
    It's a shame really. What is supposed to be the most anticipated anime of the season turned out into an eye-candy trainwreck. I know I've been coming to this thread most of the time criticizing guilty crown..and
    it's useless to criticize trash, they'll be trash no matter what.
    But GC is not trash, not at all. I criticize it because it actually have potential and actually have moments that are not bad at all. It's just sad to see all that potential, all that budget gone to waste when the plot destroys itself every next episode.

This episode was okay and guilty crown should have had a direction from the start.
    It makes me feel that this anime could be good if it didn't try so hard to incorporate so many meaningless things.
    If it only focused and developed its characters properly.

The shu's "tyrant" thing could be done further, let us see him show bits of kindness, let us see him sacrificing souta for the greater good, let me see him actually care about his friends instead of yelling and punching them. So the scene where he was looking at the slideshow could have more emotional impact on us. GC was doing fine with the souta and shu friendship thing and it should have took that direction further.

This episode was okay because it developed one of those, stand around doing nothing heroine into someone useful and made it emotional. Although, the were-wolf thing was pretty weird and popped out of nowhere. But the inori "being by your side" and "developing feelings for shu" over time was emotional and the "self-sacrificing" was done well and that leading to a determined shu was good as well.
    However it could had been better, if the past 18 episodes were spend having more time developing the shuxinori relationship.
    Tbh, I don't get why their love is deep except maybe a few deep words exchanged here and there and shu being in love with her.

I actually lol'd when tsugumi and the rest ran away from the scene, leaving the blood loss shu all alone.
    Lol, did you guys all just did what I think you did?
    I mean, it was like they didn't see him.

The worst part of this episode and the gc plot structure as a whole is making Gai a big bad, and potentially final big bad.
    What the heck was with "the entire world is in my control!!" and he is the new king?
    All he did was cut a freaking hand, was the entire earth this weak in GC?
    Why did GHQ just let him do what he wants anyway? Knowing GC, answers won't come easily..or at all.
    Arisa is annoying, which at least means she have some sort of character. Her grandfather event was so pathetic and felt like an excuse to kill him off and her fangirling is..I lost my hope in her.

Pulling out a badass shu with the badass gai that looks like sephiroth...
    I like badass shu because it might actually mean that he has really got over it and really become strong, not tyrant-strong but really determined and strong to change things.

Badass gai? Haha, that last boss look alike that is just posing and looking cool?
    That's not gai that's a boring cupboard.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

After reading your post... It really looks a lot like Final fantasy VII... XD
    Mana and Inori replacing Cloud and Zack in terms of the personalityswitch, Gai beeing the Sephiroth-Guy... And Shu? Well he has the wretchedness of the original Cloud... Kinda... XD

Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

New episode is out
    Spoiler show

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Did I miss a episode or something?
    When exactly did Ayase and the rest of them flee while beeing surrounded by Gai and the GHQ?
    Since when exatcly did they want to fight him?
    Why is everybody acting like all would be fine and talking about Shu with NO regret?!
    Why doesn't Shu even care all of them betrayed them, wanting to f*cking KILL him?

I could rant more but yeah thats Guilty Crown.
    The music made me squeel in epicness again. *___* How I love βιοζ (bios). *__*

I knew it... That wasn't a misstranslations earlier. Shu is not her real son although she looks exactly like his mother... But well. The incest ist wiped of the table. Makes Mana kinda more adorable. XD
    I like his new power. Taking in others burdens and beeing able to use that much voids all at once. Impressive.
    As it looks now he will die in the end because of the cancer. It would be fun if he would transfer it to the second king though.
    Gai is not Gai. I think he is a vessel the little King uses to be able to fight or something like that.

Is it me or does Inori actually look good with the long hair?

If you look aside while the logic finally jumped down the abyss the episode was great. Badass Shu is born and ready to kick asses very hard!
    Last edited by Skyguardian; March 02, 2012 at 07:22 AM.

17. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Ah.. When I was just asking myself what Shu's Void is (since he kept taking out other's Void without revealing his) and where the hell is the other Void Genom (it was said there are three of it after all), now we got the answer.
    A very interesting one. The one that absorbs everything and bear its burden. It suits Shu very much.
    Now he finally comes back to the right path... And there is no time for another Heroic BSOD so I think the story can't get worse (though Shu definitely will get worse, physically and mentally).
    and yeah.. βιοζ. It's been a while since that song shows up in the anime. Whenever it plays, something epic is sure to happen.

Of course Gai now isn't Gai. He's too much different from the Gai we all know and love. I can't agree more that he looks like Sephiroth.

Now I think the end where Shu will sacrifice himself and die in the end is very much possible.
    And somehow I got the feeling that we might not get all the answer we want in the end...

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Did I miss a episode or something?
    When exactly did Ayase and the rest of them flee while beeing surrounded by Gai and the GHQ?
    Since when exatcly did they want to fight him?
    Why is everybody acting like all would be fine and talking about Shu with NO regret?!
    Why doesn't Shu even care all of them betrayed them, wanting to f*cking KILL him?
    I think Gai didn't really corner them or something, so they should be able to escape quite easily. Your second question is the biggest one. They used to be, "Ohmygawd Gai you're back though something's wrong with you???" and now they wanted to kill him. *shrugs* Shu too. He is way to forgiving. He could kill that strange-looking guy this episode because not much connection there, but I'm not sure he can kill the rest. He asked even so politely to those who betrayed him, very funny.

As it looks now he will die in the end because of the cancer. It would be fun if he would transfer it to the second king though.
    Gai is not Gai. I think he is a vessel the little King uses to be able to fight or something like that.
    Yes, I agree. Either way it seems like he would die; thanks to the battle or the cancer.

Ah.. When I was just asking myself what Shu's Void is (since he kept taking out other's Void without revealing his) and where the hell is the other Void Genom (it was said there are three of it after all), now we got the answer.
    A very interesting one. The one that absorbs everything and bear its burden. It suits Shu very much.
    His Void is... his right hand?
    Finally. He never thought of using his own Void, huh? XD Oh, well, true that this is getting slightly more interesting. We'll see.

Now I think the end where Shu will sacrifice himself and die in the end is very much possible.
    I can see that too now. I wonder if that would be a better ending.

21. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

No - for the best ending, Shu has to go and kill off everyone!!

23. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast