Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty Crown

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Guilty Crown

Quote Originally Posted by naruto-niichan View Post
    there already is a Radio Rip version, I think it covers most of the full version. So if you want to take a look, here it is :3

Supercell - My Dearest
    Why look for Radio Rip if the full version is already out there, waiting to be downloaded?

Check this out
    Last edited by yukihime03; November 05, 2011 at 05:54 AM.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

I checked the link, that file is just a better quality one (the user removed the people talking from the track)
    so it is the full version but not the official one. It is a radio rip in a higher quality.
    The official full version will come on the 23rd as stated.
    But why not, if you want the song earlier

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the link, guys~ Somehow the radio rip feels like repetitive? I guess I'll just sit and happily wait for the true full version. Not that far anyway. XD So the song I want to hear the most is Euterpe, hoho~ Such a name. Reminds me of Istoria ~Musa~ by Akiko Shikata too much. :P

episode 4 was good again, I don't think it's anything special yet but every episode has been very enjoyable so there's a good chance for it becoming one of the best animes of the year. The new villain reminded me of Joker too XD but I think he's fairly interesting and quite smart. As soon as Shu doubts Gai he will use that tool and to be honest I don't really trust Gai too. He's hiding quite a lot - at least it seems so - and I wonder what he's really up to
    Indeed, smart. Or tricky, in this case. I like this kind of person, though I'll be annoyed as well. XD It's natural for Gai to be someone with secrets. After all, he is the leader of an anti-government group, what do you expect? XD I think his intentions are good, but I feel like he would not hesitate to sacrifice anything or anyone to reach what he wants.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    The pen itself is important, I think Shu will use that and cause a lot of trouble for Gai in the future.
    I agree. Shu doesn't trust Gai. He trusts Gai because Inori trusts him; I bet he would use that pen eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Why look for Radio Rip if the full version is already out there, waiting to be downloaded?

[url=http://anime-mp3.blogspot.com/2011/10/gulity-crown.html]Check this out
    I checked the link, that file is just a better quality one (the user removed the people talking from the track)
    so it is the full version but not the official one. It is a radio rip in a higher quality.
    The official full version will come on the 23rd as stated.
    But why not, if you want the song earlier
    Yes, it's the same with what nii-kun showed me at YouTube. I shall be waiting happily then~ <3

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

You know what? You can count My Dearest as a religious song. ^^"

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I tried browsing through the lyrics and its translations online. There is only incomplete translation so far, but the meaning of the song is basically about someone being lonely but later found a person who makes the other person's world better. It can be related to religion, but that's not the first thing that comes to mind when I read the lyrics. XD

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Indeed anyone can interpret the songs in many ways, that's the beauty of music... at first I also see the lyrics like you are but after a while... the "crown of thorns" did the magic.

anyway... it seems like "guilty" is really the big theme of guilty crown... I find that word a lot in guilty crown, even in the songs.

Light and Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post

Check this out
    ah well, would be nice if it really were the full version

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Thanks for the link, guys~ Somehow the radio rip feels like repetitive? I guess I'll just sit and happily wait for the true full version. Not that far anyway. XD So the song I want to hear the most is Euterpe, hoho~ Such a name. Reminds me of Istoria ~Musa~ by Akiko Shikata too much. :P

Indeed, smart. Or tricky, in this case. I like this kind of person, though I'll be annoyed as well. XD It's natural for Gai to be someone with secrets. After all, he is the leader of an anti-government group, what do you expect? XD I think his intentions are good, but I feel like he would not hesitate to sacrifice anything or anyone to reach what he wants.
    I agree. Shu doesn't trust Gai. He trusts Gai because Inori trusts him; I bet he would use that pen eventually.
    hmm yeah could be, looks like we have to wait for the 23th =/ I heard that the singer is only 15 years old, that would be quite impressive o__o

well of course I expected that but I'm not sure about his intentions yet, he could very well turn out as a bad guy at the end. Still I do like Gai's character, he's the most interesting one so far.
    And I agree, there's a pretty good chance that Shu will use the pen but I have a feeling that he will definitely regret it.

On another note Shu and Inori's love for each other already seems very obvious, wonder how their relationship will went.

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

hmm yeah could be, looks like we have to wait for the 23th =/ I heard that the singer is only 15 years old, that would be quite impressive o__o
    Yep, that's Koeda. She's one of Supercell's new members along with Chelly.
    Chelly is the one that sang the ending song, Departures.
    Impressive right? Supercell is so awesome

Quote Quote:
    And I agree, there's a pretty good chance that Shu will use the pen but I have a feeling that he will definitely regret it.
    I think it will contribute to his growth. To be honest, I think there's a chance he will become evil more than towards good at this moment. But this might change later
    Quote Quote:
    On another note Shu and Inori's love for each other already seems very obvious, wonder how their relationship will went.
    I don't think it's love yet. More like friendship, I think love will develop throughout the series

9. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

well of course I expected that but I'm not sure about his intentions yet, he could very well turn out as a bad guy at the end. Still I do like Gai's character, he's the most interesting one so far.
    That is possible. There is always a sense of good and bad things from both the government and the rebel. I'm looking forward to know more about it, though. I imagine Shu would use the pen in the worst time for the Funeral Parlor, enough to bring lots of troubles for them, haha~

Now I wonder what would happen between him and Yashiro. Right at the moment where he considered Yashiro as friend, he was betrayed.

Like Zelx, I can't yet say if it is a romantic relationship or not. Kinda too early to know that, haha~ Remember that girl who is pretty close to Shu in the beginning, who cried when he was captured? That would be a rival, then. XDD

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it will contribute to his growth. To be honest, I think there's a chance he will become evil more than towards good at this moment. But this might change later
    There is indeed a chance he will become evil but I think for now he's still waiting. I can see that he is determined to do something about this war though it is not clear what. I can only say that most of his determination comes from Inori.

---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Like Zelx, I can't yet say if it is a romantic relationship or not. Kinda too early to know that, haha~ Remember that girl who is pretty close to Shu in the beginning, who cried when he was captured? That would be a rival, then. XDD
    I agree. It's too early though we can see "a prelude of love" (borrowing Kyoko's term) here. Inori asks Fyu-Neru "Why do I feel cold?" and I think we all can interpret what that means. Shu who at first is hesitant to act suddenly moves into action when he sees Inori. So yeah, indeed there is something between them but it's not really love yet.

---------- Post added at 04:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

Gee~ Yuki Kaji as Shu's seiyuu is SO not helping. I keep picturing Shu as someone else.

---------- Post added November 07, 2011 at 01:42 AM ---------- Previous post was November 06, 2011 at 04:09 PM ----------

Ah, I re-watch the first eps again and suddenly I see some things.
    At the first eps, before Shu takes out Inori's Void, we were shown a picture of a pink-haired girl then (I think) the same pink-haired girl gets infected by the virus (actually there are more pictures depicting many things but they make no sense to me for now). I assumed they are memories though it is not clear if it is Shu's or Inori's or even both. It is more likely Shu's because there are pictures of Shu's childhood. Anyway, I think this pink-haired girl will be an important factor, especially if she really gets infected by the virus.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Guilty Crown

Are you really that free to re-watch the first episode or just curious?
    At any rate, yeah, I suspect that it might be his memories from his past life or from his childhood. Memories long forgotten. Or is it memories from Inori, as the owner of the Void Shu used? Interesting. :3

Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Enjoyed this episode as per usual. Lol at the possible misunderstanding of inori and gai relationship.
    I'm really liking ayase as a character now, can't say about Inori..I never really like her or anything although she's really moe
    Poor shu, I will be totally pissed if I was him..thankfully it was redeemed with their nakama speech at the end
    and I still felt like that fight was cheating but whatever, it made sense. It had an awesome ost tho, can't wait for gc ost
    When shu took back the pen I was like.."throw it away!" but ofc not, that is there for plot reasons.

Highlight of this chapter is still ayase tho, such a strong girl.
    Oh and just realized that the ending changes almost every episode, portraying the relationship between inori and shu.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

To me this new episode is rather boring compared to previous ones.

Episode 5 highlights Shu's struggle when he first joined the Funeral Parlor. Poor Shu found out that he is actually all alone; I wonder how he could keep up with that. I think Inori is not that mean, though; she wouldn't go feeling all cold when Shu was captured before. XD Gai is sick, it appears? With that fatigued face and blood sack in his room. I think Inori is like his little sister, taking care of him. Resembling someone? I wonder who. :3

Things are piling in inside Shu, I feel. We only need to wait for the time it explodes and he uses the pen...

Great soundtrack too, accompanying the mock battle. I also think it's a bit cheating; the battle somehow turned to be easier than I thought, but still it was pretty good. ^^

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Shu is a poor guy. Abandoned by foes and so thought friends. I felt sad for him to be declined by Inori this much. Gai is the hell of a ice cold calculating bastard... Wonder what really happened between him and Inori regarding her past...

Overall a good episode. I like it how much different voids exist.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Aha. You shouldn't be surprised anymore with Gai's cold-blooded calculating movements.

So.. this is quite an interesting eps for me.. I wonder why Ayase n Shu keep having this "accident" moments.

The dream... is something. I wonder if it's another memory of Shu's. There's this girl's voice and I heavily suspect it's the pink-haired girl's voice. Shu has quiet a past, I think.

Gai, Gai.. Another secret, huh?

That mock battle... is totally cheating. But, whatever, there's no interesting eps without Shu taking out someone's Void and Argo's Void is quite cool really. I wonder what name will it have if it could be named. "A light that brings darkness".

Shu is a Funeral Parlor member now. I wonder what his mom would have said if she knows...? I hope there will be mom vs. son battle here, it's too cliche.

Kenji... Turns out he really is a Funeral Parlor member. He seems cocky now that he's awake and safe. I have the suspicion he'll bring trouble for Shu.

Now, what happens to Gai? Unsurprisingly, I don't feel anything bad is going to happen.

Can't wait for the OST to come out....!!!

New Reply
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast