Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/20/14 - 10/26/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 516 (2) , Bleach 602 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Guilty Crown

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [Featured] Guilty Crown

New episode is out! (Thanks to Akainu for the info. XD)

A rather 'calm' episode. We saw fun things happening to Shu and Inori because of the decision of Inori to enroll at Shu's school. I'm glad Shu didn't choose to join the Parlors right away when Gai offered it to him; things wouldn't be as interesting as this. XD

I think from this episode we can conclude that my theory was wrong. Void can be drawn out from anyone with maximum age 17 years old. It appears that you have to be at least in contact with the genome to be able to draw a Void from someone else, but I'm not yet sure about this. Gai's skill is awesome, though! How is that possible? XD

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Can't wait for the next episode already. It was a decent episode considering we got various elements of humor, action, and most of all, some explanation of how Shu powers work.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I knew it. Inori doesn't just enroll at Shu's school on a whim. Gai really doesn't want to let Shu go. *chuckle*
    And oh, my early theory was confirmed. Gai can see Void, that's why when he saw Daryl, he knew instantly. Dang it, that's cool!

This episode is quite funny, with that "accident" and Shu's taking out people's Void and shouting "Sumimasen!" LOL~
    We also find out more about Void. At first I think Voids have weapons form but it turns out that there are common form like vase and refrigerator (which is kind of ridiculous).
    Totally waiting for the next eps! I'm curious what will happen to Shu. Oh, Shu, you're just too trusting. *sighs*

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member <.Haruka.>'s Avatar
    Country
    United Nations
    Post Thanks / Like

Just started watching the series, the characters setting reminds me of some anime before that was done by sunrise/clamp (CG) (and also DW & PH in comparison to the two main leads), though Guilty Crown is way much better.
    Though I do much prefer the side characters rather than the protagonists currently.
    Can't wait what happens to Shu on the next episode.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Never trust a drug addict... Can't wait to see what happens next. Not the situation you'd like to be in as a high schooler. He'll never gets a normal school life again if you ask me because he is hunted by the government... Funreal Parlor will be his last resort.

News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4 is out
    Haven't watched it but I better comment on ep 3 first in case I forget.
    Good humor and also..wow, his "friend" totally betrayed him.
    Wasn't expecting that but I guess i should, seeing what kind of anime guilty crown is.
    I think this will in turn shape and change shu personality..in the future maybe he won't trust people as much.
    There's more to come that will change him.

Am I the only one that thinks Gai planned everything? Yes, the drug addict, the betrayal.
    As that is the only way he could get shu to come into his side, by making him an official wanted criminal.
    I'm sure he won't let it go to waste and that guy was smiling when he said "let them do whatever he wants".

Oh and jester guy looks like that insane freak from HxH

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

A great episode it was. Totally loved it. I have said it before, GC has great BGM. The ending battle was epic. Shu is getting hang of this power.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with thorn. Again, it was the background musics which brought me to enjoy the whole episode even more. I really look forward to the release of the full OP, the insert song by Inori, and some of the background musics. :P

Episode 4 was interesting. Poor Shu, he had no idea who to trust. I think he simply trusted Gai in the end because of Inori, though. The fight scenes are awesome. The new villain reminded me of that clown from Batman. XD

I'm just curious about something. Do you think Gai's ability to know someone's Void not dependent on distance or space? Since it was not explained (yet) whether he knew that Kenji Kido or had met him before, I wonder about that. :3

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Gai knowing others' void trips some alarms. Twice now, he knew about others' void. I cannot say if its because he already seen it or knew. He may have a power, lesser than the Kings' Power, which allows him to see others' voids.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it was on last episode when Gai himself said that he could indeed see someone's Void. What we don't know yet is what kind of power that really is and where it comes from. Also, its limitations. But if he could tell someone's Void just from looking at him from afar or something like that... now that's quite cool. XD

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Just wow. This anime really is my second favorit this season. (Sorry Inori... You can't win against Shana :P) The last battle was awesome. The animation, the music, everything... Can't stop drooling...

Halfway 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
    Country
    Fun Forum
    Post Thanks / Like

Episode 4 was really good.
    That fight scene was done really well. The main character is still a tad annoying but hopefully he will grow up quickly.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zeltrax View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Gai planned everything? Yes, the drug addict, the betrayal.
    As that is the only way he could get shu to come into his side, by making him an official wanted criminal.
    I'm sure he won't let it go to waste and that guy was smiling when he said "let them do whatever he wants".
    Ah, I suspect as much to. Gai is indeed very scary.

---------- Post added at 10:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    A great episode it was. Totally loved it. I have said it before, GC has great BGM. The ending battle was epic. Shu is getting hang of this power.
    Yeah, and now I'm wondering what's the title of the BGM when they battle. And I love it when Shu takes out Inori's Void, somehow he enters this epic state where his eyes change and his movements are confident.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    The new villain reminded me of that clown from Batman. XD

I'm just curious about something. Do you think Gai's ability to know someone's Void not dependent on distance or space? Since it was not explained (yet) whether he knew that Kenji Kido or had met him before, I wonder about that. :3
    Ah, now I know who he resembles.

I think he must have had met him before, because Gai said that he will rescue a comrade in the video and since all of them (except Shu, of course) know that he means Kenji then isn't Kenji one of Funeral Parlor members? But well, I could be wrong.

---------- Post added at 10:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    Episode 4 was really good.
    That fight scene was done really well. The main character is still a tad annoying but hopefully he will grow up quickly.
    Hahaha... but yeah, Shu is growing into a better character.

---------- Post added at 10:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

Anyway, this is out of context but Shu is quite strong for someone who is seemingly weak because he carries Inori that easily (and I know many guys who can't do that and even complain that the girl's heavy ).

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Your best Friend 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member naruto-niichan's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    I agree with thorn. Again, it was the background musics which brought me to enjoy the whole episode even more. I really look forward to the release of the full OP, the insert song by Inori, and some of the background musics. :P

Episode 4 was interesting. Poor Shu, he had no idea who to trust. I think he simply trusted Gai in the end because of Inori, though. The fight scenes are awesome. The new villain reminded me of that clown from Batman. XD

there already is a Radio Rip version, I think it covers most of the full version. So if you want to take a look, here it is :3

Supercell - My Dearest

And I really like the OP song~

episode 4 was good again, I don't think it's anything special yet but every episode has been very enjoyable so there's a good chance for it becoming one of the best animes of the year. The new villain reminded me of Joker too XD but I think he's fairly interesting and quite smart. As soon as Shu doubts Gai he will use that tool and to be honest I don't really trust Gai too. He's hiding quite a lot - at least it seems so - and I wonder what he's really up to
    Last edited by naruto-niichan; November 04, 2011 at 12:26 PM.

17. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    News Writer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zeltrax's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Eh..that guy reminds me of Hisoka too much than joker

My impression of Gai kind of change this episode, I like him more. At least more than that purple hair prick and that blonde spoiled kid
    Like many had said, GC have an amazing OST. That battle scene was done well.
    Quote Quote:
    Just wow. This anime really is my second favorit this season. (Sorry Inori... You can't win against Shana :P) The last battle was awesome. The animation, the music, everything... Can't stop drooling...
    Same for me although my first one is Mirai Nikki but Guilty crown is close.
    Shana? SNS? I just realized there isn't a thread here in theater. I should really catch up on shana.

The pen itself is important, I think Shu will use that and cause a lot of trouble for Gai in the future.

New Reply
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast