Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rinnegan By far

    41 77.36%
  • Sharingan By far

    0 0%
  • They are both the same

    1 1.89%
  • Rinnegan by a little bit.

    6 11.32%
  • Sharingan by a little bit.

    1 1.89%
  • It depends on the user.

    6 11.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 91

Thread: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

  1. #31
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    The Rinnegan being superior to the EMS is only a single factor when it comes to comparing the two. The fact remains that apart from his Rinnegan, we don't have a single feat or statement to base any of Nagato's strength on. On the other hand, we have actually seen what Sasuke can do outside of his Sharingan. Sasuke's fighting style is enhanced by his Sharingan, while Nagato's fighting style is completely based on his Rinnegan.

  2. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  3. #32
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Oathencrantz View Post
    I could do the same thing to Sasuke; take away his Sharingan and all you have is a kunai attached to a piece of string and some katon, maybe raiton if he wants to be killed by the counter-attack. Ok, maybe I'm being a bit harsh but other than Stamina, how does Sasuke trump Kakashi?
    right, fire justsus, elemental manipulation (aka his chidori variants) and kirin requires the sharingan.
    Not.

  4. #33
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    The Rinnegan being superior to the EMS is only a single factor when it comes to comparing the two. The fact remains that apart from his Rinnegan, we don't have a single feat or statement to base any of Nagato's strength on. On the other hand, we have actually seen what Sasuke can do outside of his Sharingan. Sasuke's fighting style is enhanced by his Sharingan, while Nagato's fighting style is completely based on his Rinnegan.
    Nagato grew up learning how to fight with his Rinnengan, its active 24/7 he cant shut it down, therefore every Jutsu he learns will be through his eyes's help. Same as how without the Uchiha blood and Uchiha eyes most Uchiha, Sasuke included would be average/low class Ninjas. Your basically taking away his heritage or w.e the case may be with Nagato. So if your going to do that, then its better to also erase all of Sasuke/Itachi/Madara's feats because they also use theyre Sharingans and Uchiha heritage to the maximum.

    ---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    right, fire justsus, elemental manipulation (aka his chidori variants) and kirin requires the sharingan.
    Not.
    Chidori does require the Sharingan..
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  6. #34
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Chidori does require the Sharingan..
    but not the variations.
    nagashi, senbon and whatnot its called I don't know them all.
    they don't require it. chidori itself, yes there i agree but not with his other raiton attacks

    e: oh and don't forget his snake based attacks.
    Last edited by Rarhyx; October 20, 2011 at 01:53 PM.

  7. #35
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Nagato grew up learning how to fight with his Rinnengan, its active 24/7 he cant shut it down, therefore every Jutsu he learns will be through his eyes's help. Same as how without the Uchiha blood and Uchiha eyes most Uchiha, Sasuke included would be average/low class Ninjas. Your basically taking away his heritage or w.e the case may be with Nagato. So if your going to do that, then its better to also erase all of Sasuke/Itachi/Madara's feats because they also use theyre Sharingans and Uchiha heritage to the maximum.
    Nagato didn't grow up solely using his Rinnegan techniques, he was taught various techniques by Jiraiya. We even saw him using non-Rinnegan techniques in his past. So the argument that he can't use anything beyond his Rinnegan techniques is clearly false. Nagato could be like the Uchihas and use more instead of being solely dependent on his Doujutsu.

    Average/low class? Sasuke was already top of his class and fast enough to match Haku before he even began using his Sharingan in battle. Sasuke would be much more then average. Sasuke without his Sharingan would not change any of his physical abilities or fighting style much. He could very well still have his speed and some of his enhanced reflexes, considering Minato, Ee, and Gai are all speedsters with great reflexes that don't have a Sharingan. He would still have his fire and lightning techniques along with swordsmanship and genius intellect. Meanwhile, Nagato without his Rinnegan has nothing to fall back on.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #36
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    32,300
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    AFAIK, Nagato can still use all the elemental ninjutsu, the rinnegan simply allowed him to master them quickly. Jiraiya said he had mastered all types of elemental transformation by a very young age (9 or something).

    Since he's already mastered the methods for transforming them, he should be able to do them whenever he wants.
    As far as we know/Jiraiya said, Rin'negan was what enabled Nagato to use all elemental ninjutsu, not necessarily Nagato himself. Although Nagato should be able to use all elements, he never did so maybe he forgot the jutsu?

    Masterin all elemental transformation wouldn't necessarily require any skill for a Rin'negan user, just a Rin'negan.

  10. #37
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Nagato didn't grow up solely using his Rinnegan techniques, he was taught various techniques by Jiraiya. We even saw him using non-Rinnegan techniques in his past. So the argument that he can't use anything beyond his Rinnegan techniques is clearly false. Nagato could be like the Uchihas and use more instead of being solely dependent on his Doujutsu.
    Excuse me if i claimed that, but the majority of what we've seen of Nagato is him with the Rinnengan. Actually Nagato did grow up with the Rinnengan, much like how Sasukes sharingan was dormant Nagatos rinnengan was the same... Whatever Jutsu Nagato used, he thought were efficient to him and he didnt need to expend his chakra simply to be a show off. And i cannot stress this enough, you cannot take the Rinnengan away from Nagato if your not willing to take the Uchiha blood and Sharingan from any Uchiha.

    Quote Quote:
    Average/low class? Sasuke was already top of his class and fast enough to match Haku before he even began using his Sharingan in battle. Sasuke would be much more then average. Sasuke without his Sharingan would not change any of his physical abilities or fighting style much. He could very well still have his speed and some of his enhanced reflexes, considering Minato, Ee, and Gai are all speedsters with great reflexes that don't have a Sharingan. He would still have his fire and lightning techniques along with swordsmanship and genius intellect. Meanwhile, Nagato without his Rinnegan has nothing to fall back on
    Actually, you forget the little detail of his heritage, even without his Sharingan Sasuke has always been surounded by elites who taught him how to fight, and like Naruto/Hashirama/Madara/Itachi/Nagato his bloodline allowed him to excel where others failed.

    Sasuke is actually heavily reliant on his Sharingan, much like Itachi, taking that away WILL change his fighting style. And Minato, E and all of them developed Jutsus of theyre own to enhance theyre already great stats, theyre bloodline doesnt suggest any added perks at all.

    Fire = Uchiha trait. We dont know what would happen if he was to ever lose his Uchiha blood/heritage/lineage.

    And didnt you just say that Nagato had other jutsus or training before he had the Rinnengan? So why are you saying he has nothing to fall back on? Again, you cannot put anything in stone without proof. You have no Idea what Nagato is truly capable of without his Rinnengan and we still have yet to see what he would be capable of with his Rinnengan and healthy body (i.e. mobility)

    ---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    e: oh and don't forget his snake based attacks.
    A trait he got from the cursed seal
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

  11. #38
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    LDN
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    right, fire justsus, elemental manipulation (aka his chidori variants) and kirin requires the sharingan.
    Not.
    I already mentioned katon jutsu.

    As for his raiton; none of which would have existed if it wasn't for his Sharingan, if some of you guys really wanna get picky about people's characteristics and traits.

  12. #39
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,546
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Since the Sharingan evolves into the rinnengan its pretty obvious the rinnengan is better.

  13. #40
    MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Poke-france.
    Country
    United States
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,787
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Excuse me if i claimed that, but the majority of what we've seen of Nagato is him with the Rinnengan. Actually Nagato did grow up with the Rinnengan, much like how Sasukes sharingan was dormant Nagatos rinnengan was the same... Whatever Jutsu Nagato used, he thought were efficient to him and he didnt need to expend his chakra simply to be a show off. And i cannot stress this enough, you cannot take the Rinnengan away from Nagato if your not willing to take the Uchiha blood and Sharingan from any Uchiha.
    Which is the entire point. Nagato has shown nothing outside his Rinnegan while Sasuke has actually shown skills outside his Sharingan. Sasuke's fighting ability is not dependent solely on his Sharingan, he has shown that he can fight without it an still be quite skilled. Take away his Sharingan and we still have plenty of feats to use. That's not the case at all for Nagato, who has nothing outside his Rinnegan.

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    Actually, you forget the little detail of his heritage, even without his Sharingan Sasuke has always been surounded by elites who taught him how to fight, and like Naruto/Hashirama/Madara/Itachi/Nagato his bloodline allowed him to excel where others failed.

    Sasuke is actually heavily reliant on his Sharingan, much like Itachi, taking that away WILL change his fighting style. And Minato, E and all of them developed Jutsus of theyre own to enhance theyre already great stats, theyre bloodline doesnt suggest any added perks at all.

    Fire = Uchiha trait. We dont know what would happen if he was to ever lose his Uchiha blood/heritage/lineage.

    And didnt you just say that Nagato had other jutsus or training before he had the Rinnengan? So why are you saying he has nothing to fall back on? Again, you cannot put anything in stone without proof. You have no Idea what Nagato is truly capable of without his Rinnengan and we still have yet to see what he would be capable of with his Rinnengan and healthy body (i.e. mobility)
    Just because he was apart of the Uchiha clan didn't automatically make him strong. Look at Obito, who was also an Uchiha yet wasn't very strong at all until he awoke his Sharingan. His bloodline didn't instantly make him a genius or a skilled genin. That was his own doing. We specifically know that only a select few of the Uchiha clan were elite enough to gain the Sharingan, meaning for every one elite Uchiha there was four that weren't. Heck, if heritage was all that mattered, then Naruto wouldn't have been such a horrible ninja most of his life or dependent on powers that are completely separate from anything his parents possessed.

    Sasuke isn't heavily reliant on his Sharingan in his fighting style. The Sharingan does not physically affect his speed, or technique and weaponry usage, or intellect. The Sharingan, outside of MS usage, simply enhances his fighting ability. Sasuke can and has fought without using it and proven plenty skilled. The Uchiha bloodline does not automatically grant him perks and even if it did, we're talking about the Doujutsus themselves. And even without their unique skills, Minato and Ee were still quite fast. Lee has no unique skills to enhance himself, yet he was able to become one of the fastest ninjas around through simple hard work. Considering Sasuke has shown plenty of hard work, it wouldn't be impossible for him to make up the lack of his Sharingan with more effort.

    Not having the Sharingan =/= not being an Uchiha. You're equating not using the Sharingan to not being an Uchiha no more and that's simply not the case here. And Sasuke's elemental nature has been implied to be lightning, meaning that learning those fire techniques would not have been easy. Regardless, Sasuke manage to learn another element without a far shorter time then normally possible.

    No, Nagato didn't have anything before he gain his Rinnegan. Jiraiya didn't choose to teach them until he learnt that Nagato had the Rinnegan and by Jiraiya's own words it was due to the Rinnegan that Nagato was able to learn so much. He was completely dependent on his Rinnegan. Sasuke on the other hand was able to learn without having his Sharingan. He became top of his class, learn a multitude of fire techniques including one within a single week, and was able to match the speed of a faster ninja all without using his Sharingan. The whole point is that while Nagato has shown nothing outside his Rinnegan, Sasuke actually has shown several feats. There's nothing to suggest that Nagato would be strong without his Rinnegan while we know that Sasuke could be strong without his Sharingan. He may not be as strong, but he would still be stronger then most.


    Quote Originally Posted by Oathencrantz View Post
    I already mentioned katon jutsu.

    As for his raiton; none of which would have existed if it wasn't for his Sharingan, if some of you guys really wanna get picky about people's characteristics and traits.
    Sasuke would have still been able to learn lightning techniques without the Sharingan. The most it would have meant is that Kakashi wouldn't have taught him Chidori, but that wouldn't prevent Kakashi from teaching him another sort of lightning technique.
    Last edited by Rikudou King; October 20, 2011 at 09:04 PM.

  14. #41
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted ninjabot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Country
    United States
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,979
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by zimbardo
    Actually katon is also a natural affinity of his.
    And on the skill with the sword and shunshin - these were increased exponentially by his sharingan.

    No, it isn't. Raiton was his natural affinity. Katon was learned later. As for shunshin and kenjutsu, ofcourse they were increased thanks to Sharingan. That doesn't mean he LOSES them if he loses his Sharingan.


    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo
    Chidori does require the Sharingan..

    No it doesn't. Sharingan makes up for the tunnel vision gained when running with the Chidori to add piercing power to it. Sasuke doesn't always run with his Chidori (like when he was standing right next to Sakura and chose to stab her in the back). There was no tunnel vision, because he wasn't running like a bat out of hell, thus, his Sharingan wasn't needed. It's not like he has to turn it on to make the lightning chakra form in his hand...

    Quote Quote:
    Why not? You/We have no idea what Nagatos nature affinity was nor his skills prior to gaining the Rinnengan, therefore if you want to take away the Rinnengan then its only fair that we take away other characters feats and strengths too to make it a fair comparison?

    Feats are impressive actions performed by a ninja. I'm not taking away Nagato's feats. I'm taking away his Rinnegan, just like I'm taking away Sasuke and Kakashi's Sharingan. That way you can guage what all three are capable of without their doujutsu. You're trying to say I'm nerfing Nagato, but you're not acknowledging that I'm doing the exact same thing to Sasuke and Kakashi. Take 3 ninja, put them next to eachother, and then remove their doujutsu, and guage their effectiveness without them. That's what I'm doing. Nagato has no feats without Rinnegan, thus it is acceptable to believe the feats he HAS performed are thanks entirely to his doujutsu alone.


    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo
    Sasuke and Itachi rely heavily on theyre Sharingans... Your telling me that theyd be potatoes because u took away theyre eyes? If your answer is nothing but Yes, then i dont understand how taking the Rinnengan away from Nagato would make him a cripple.

    No I'm not, and yes you do. See, I've stated atleast twice in this thread that the difference between Sasuke or Kakashi and Nagato, is the fact that they've been proven to be what makes their eyes powerful, not the other way around. Sasuke and Kakashi both, prior to even having Sharingan, were already the best in their generation. Sasuke, the best in his class, already using jutsu out of his rank, kicking the ass of Haku before his Sharingan kicked in... all of that stuff can be attributed to Sasuke, and Sasuke's efforts and training alone. No genetic alterations, no implanted eyes, nothing. Just good old fashioned training. Ditto for Kakashi, who had already ventured into shape manipulation, creating an A rank jutsu on his own. Taking away Nagato's Rinnegan forces us to look at what the man can do on his own. Some people are of the opinion that Nagato is more than a pair of eyes. I'm asking for proof. Proof that he compares to Kakashi, or Sasuke, in any way without their Sharingan.

    You somehow managed to believe I'm attributing Sasuke and Kakashi's Sharingan feats to them, while taking away Nagato's Rinnegan feats. That's not what I'm doing. I'm taking away EVERYTHING performed thanks to ANYONE'S special eyes.

    It's asking for too much, because we'll never see proof otherwise... but that's the point. The question is rhetorical.


    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo
    Tobi has the Rinnengan and Madara too, theyre not cripples now are they? Tobi summoned Gedo and he never had rods in his back, what happened to Nagato is yet to be properly explained. And where did you get this whole Base Nagato is slow from?

    Tobi, sure. Well, until we find out whether his S/T jutsu is Sharingan-based or not. If it is, and he didn't have his Sharingan, or Rinnegan, what, pray tell, can he do against anyone at all? He can use a doton to dig underground and hide. He has an incredibly impressive amount of experience and is really knowledgable, ontop of a really strong body... that's likely only strong thanks to being modded with Senju DNA... but yeah, he's a total cripple without the stolen abilities we've seen for the same reason Nagato is: because he hasn't shown NOT to be.

    Now, Madara's a different story. His BASE movement speed (no jinchuuriki shroud, no raiton armor) allowed him to blitz a small army and kick the ever-loving crap out of a dozen or so ninja. He even used a katon so powerful it took what... 4 or 5 COMBINED suiton (and that's with elemental advantage!!) to put that shit out. That's a show of prowess that can't be blamed on eye power.

    And I say base Nagato is slow because he's confined to a wheel chair, lmao. Unless he's got rockets on the back of it he's not outrunning anyone. Even when he powered himself up from absorbing Bee's chakra he remained immobile, watching his back instead of trying to blitz anyone because his legs wouldn't allow otherwise.


    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo
    And this whole "Naruto (which says alot)" You do know base Naruto is the same speed as Sasuke right?

    Where'd you get that from? Even if they had the same databook stat, Sasuke proved against Deidara that equal databook stats mean nothing, as he was still significantly faster than Deidara. Even more odd, their databook stat isn't equal, and Naruto has never (ever) shown to be able to match Sasuke blow for blow without surrounding him. Even then he was systematically owning his clones left and right. This is a complete miss on your behalf.

    Again, I try to avoid resorting to databook stats but, Naruto's current base speed is 3.5. Sasuke's current base speed is 4.5 Naruto is NOT as fast as Sasuke.


    Quote Originally Posted by Oathencrantz
    OBVIOUSLY NOT, because it DOESN'T EXIST.

    This has been my point for the longest time. Why are you trying to nerf Nagato, lol?
    That's not what I'm doing. I'm bringing to light what he's capable (or rather, incapable) of doing without his Rinnegan. The same way that people claim Sasuke's nothing without his eyes. The difference is that Sasuke's worth without the Sharingan actually can be argued againt thanks to shown feats. Nagato has none, so I want this thread to stand as proof that Nagato was fast-tracked to the top far easier than Sasuke was, and with less than half the effort. The thread asks what's superior, Rinnegan or Sharingan. The answer is obviously Rinnegan, but because of that, people will mistake Nagato's Rinnegan as proof that he's a better ninja than Sasuke, Kakashi, Itachi, or anyone else with a doujutsu.

    I'm clarifying that Nagato's superiority on the battlefield COMES from the superiority of the Rinnegan. I'm not nerfing anyone. I'm putting their strength in perspective. Likewise, I don't know why you're annoyed by Nagato being discussed without Rinnegan, when I'm "nerfing" Sasuke and Kakashi in the EXACT same thread (comparing Sharingan-less versions of them both to a Sharingan-less Nagato).
    Last edited by ninjabot; October 20, 2011 at 10:01 PM.

  15. #42
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Somalia, looking for One Piece.
    Country
    New Zealand
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    why are you guys arguing? it has nothing to do with the topic. that said its also stupid because if those characters didn't have their abilities their whole stories would have changed so we really can't say exactly what they would be like. for example - haku probably would have killed sasuke and naruto were it not for his sharingan, kakashi wouldn't have taught him the chidori which means he wouldn't have access to any other of his variations, he would have never been wanted by orochimaru and wouldn't have gotten his training etc and nagato would have been even different as he would have died with yaihko and konan vs that rock chunin. we can't know his elemental natures as the rinningan gives him all of them. the only thing we could really give him would be that his high chakra capacity is his because of his uzumaki blood.

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  17. #43
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Rarhyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Country
    Winterfell
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,042
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by jaymizzo View Post
    A trait he got from the cursed seal
    where he didn't require sharingan.
    it was said without sharingan sasuke can't do do any shit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Oathencrantz View Post
    As for his raiton; none of which would have existed if it wasn't for his Sharingan, if some of you guys really wanna get picky about people's characteristics and traits.
    thats like saying kakashi couldn't create raikiri if he hasn't sharingan.
    why wouldn't there be any raiton jutsus without sharingan?
    he didn't copy them, he created them alone, they are just based on chidori

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    No, it isn't. Raiton was his natural affinity. Katon was learned later. As for shunshin and kenjutsu, ofcourse they were increased thanks to Sharingan. That doesn't mean he LOSES them if he loses his Sharingan.
    No. Fire was his first affinity, later he learned lighting from kakashi.
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-228-9/...apter-223.html

  18. #44
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Oathencrantz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    LDN
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    941
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    Sasuke would have still been able to learn lightning techniques without the Sharingan. The most it would have meant is that Kakashi wouldn't have taught him Chidori, but that wouldn't prevent Kakashi from teaching him another sort of lightning technique.
    No one said he wouldn't be able to learn raiton techniques without the Sharigan, but he would have had a different set because Chidori was the root of all of them.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninjabot View Post
    That's not what I'm doing. I'm bringing to light what he's capable (or rather, incapable) of doing without his Rinnegan. The same way that people claim Sasuke's nothing without his eyes. The difference is that Sasuke's worth without the Sharingan actually can be argued againt thanks to shown feats. Nagato has none, so I want this thread to stand as proof that Nagato was fast-tracked to the top far easier than Sasuke was, and with less than half the effort. The thread asks what's superior, Rinnegan or Sharingan. The answer is obviously Rinnegan, but because of that, people will mistake Nagato's Rinnegan as proof that he's a better ninja than Sasuke, Kakashi, Itachi, or anyone else with a doujutsu.

    I'm clarifying that Nagato's superiority on the battlefield COMES from the superiority of the Rinnegan. I'm not nerfing anyone. I'm putting their strength in perspective. Likewise, I don't know why you're annoyed by Nagato being discussed without Rinnegan, when I'm "nerfing" Sasuke and Kakashi in the EXACT same thread (comparing Sharingan-less versions of them both to a Sharingan-less Nagato).
    I think you've got the wrong person because I sure as ain't annoyed. You're projecting what you believe people to be saying because no one mentioned that Nagato is a better ninja than Sasuke, Kakashi or Itachi, but he sure as hell is stronger than them all. I believe you and some others are nerfing Nagato because at the end of the day, you're constantly removing the Rinnegan from him to compare to Itachi and Sasuke when such a form doesn't exist. Simply put, he has it, it's up to the rest to deal with the fact that he has and always will.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rarhyx View Post
    thats like saying kakashi couldn't create raikiri if he hasn't sharingan.
    why wouldn't there be any raiton jutsus without sharingan?
    he didn't copy them, he created them alone, they are just based on chidori
    But there's manga proof that Kakashi created Chidori without the Sharingan, so what's the point you are trying to make?


    I don't know where any of you got that no Sharingan = no raiton, no one even stated that.

    ---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 AM ----------

    Look, put it this way. When it comes to these kinds of threads, i.e. Rinnegan vs Sharigan or Nagato vs Uchiha X, you've always got those 2 or 3 Uchiha supporters (plus some followers) who start off by removing the Rinnegan from Nagato and state, "Nagato's nothing without his dojutsu, look what Itachi and Sasuke can do!". Then you've got the Rinnegan/Nagato supporters who rebuttal by saying, "remove Itachi and Sasuke's Sharingan, as well as everyone elses traits and characteristics, i.e. Kimimaro's bones, Haku's ice, Neji's Byakugan, Shino's bugs, Oonoki's Jinton, etc etc, on and on, and you're left with..... well, nothing because that's what they've built their whole repertoire around". What some of you are trying to do simply doesn't work.

    No one says that Itachi and Sasuke are nothing without their Sharingan because they are still geniuses, but still rely heavily on their dojutsu; especially Itachi, the guy who activates his Mangekyo Sharingan for no reason at times.

  19. #45
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Country
    Philippines
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    764
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

    With the recent chapter pointless to argue what is the stronger one rinnegan or sharingan...

    With what people are arguing if take away rinnegan,sharingan or byakugan from people who use them will equals to becoming konohamaru... Sasuke didn't have anything worth praising without his sharingan same goes with Neji without his byakugan... That being said if Sasuke and Neji without byakugan/sharingan will be Lee's b!tch...

    To put it simply when Neji trains as a child he trains while he use his byakugan and when Sasuke trains he use his Sharingan too like when Naruto trains to have the FRS he use his monstrous chakra with bunshins to easily achieve it.

New Reply
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts