Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan?

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rinnegan By far

41 77.36%
  • Sharingan By far

0 0%
  • They are both the same

1 1.89%
  • Rinnegan by a little bit.

6 11.32%
  • Sharingan by a little bit.

1 1.89%
  • It depends on the user.

6 11.32%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member liangbi's Avatar
    Country
    China
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What is Superior Rinnegan Or Sharingan

For sure Rinnegan is better than Normal Sharingan. But I doubt it is better than the EMS in the case that you have the MS sharingan technique to be intangible plus Susanno, Amaterasu, & Tsukyomi. I am not talking about an evolved Rinnegan which can already use the Sharingan's techniques but the one Pain had.
    "For every man there is a purpose which he sets up in his life. Let yours be the doing of all good deeds"
    PSN: triancirc

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I disagree. The EMS has the most extreme power the uchiha can have however the rinnengan invariably has the power of the uchiha and the senju. The way I see it it is an inherently greater power capable of achieving much more. Heck, the rikudo was actually able to use the rinnengan to create things with izanagi, I don't think it is actually possible to surpass creating things out of nothing. More so, we really don't know if nagato was actually unable to use susanoo. Perhaps he simply never knew that was possible as he did not go through the sharingan phase madara went through. Obviously who the user is would make a huge difference however I would think the manga right now has pointed to the rinnengan being in general the most powerful doojutsu.

Also, why would we assume nagato was not some sort of genius? Jiraiya held him in very high regard and even with mobility problems he almost got the best of itachi, bee and naruto. Without those mobility issues who knows what would have happened in the fight. It does seem like nagato did not use the rinnengan to its full potential even in life (perhaps he had too little time with it considering any real training he could do must have been severely limited once his legs were destroyed).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member khaja_200923's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liangbi View Post
    For sure Rinnegan is better than Normal Sharingan. But I doubt it is better than the EMS in the case that you have the MS sharingan technique to be intangible plus Susanno, Amaterasu, & Tsukyomi. I am not talking about an evolved Rinnegan which can already use the Sharingan's techniques but the one Pain had.
    the thing is the rinnegan nagato received is from tobi so we don't know whether that rinnegan was evolved from ems or not.. so i will say
    nagato's body was weak so he simply relied on the six sage paths of the rinnegan through corpses and developed his rinnegan to do so.. he didn't included the sharingan techs into his eyes either he was weak to do so or was simply unaware of rinnegan's complete powers.
    tobi is simply using rinnegans powers and he cannot develop these eyes that's why he had to give it to nagato to develop it.

besides itachi(MS),naruto,bee (two jinchuriki's). had tough time against rinnegan's sage of six paths so clearly nagato's rinnegan is powerful than MS and will be aganist EMS(note: ems is not a huge boost it only gives eternal light and removes the excruciating pain from the user when mangekyo is used plus tranplanted mangekyo sharingan's any additional powers in short two sets of mangekyo sharingan's powers so double heade susano is possible..)
    https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-ESa1mK9qEH4/Tqc81G0QU-I/AAAAAAAAAAg/JKUClDfeZNk/w550-h478-no/kyuubisagechakramode+by+khaja_200923.JPG

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by liangbi View Post
    EMS can't really create jutsu or counter everything though. Rin'negan can counter most jutsu, especially EMS's. It could push away Amaterasu before it hits, absorb Susano'o, and probably help with breaking out of Tsukuyomi. Six Paths of Pain and Nagato may be horrible shinobi but thanks to Rin'negan they might beat Madara with EMS.

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    Also, why would we assume nagato was not some sort of genius? Jiraiya held him in very high regard and even with mobility problems he almost got the best of itachi, bee and naruto. Without those mobility issues who knows what would have happened in the fight. It does seem like nagato did not use the rinnengan to its full potential even in life (perhaps he had too little time with it considering any real training he could do must have been severely limited once his legs were destroyed).
    Jiraiya held him in high regards due to Rin'negan. In fact, most of the praises that Nagato got were connected to his Rin'negan, whether as the chosen one or the secret leader of Akatsuki.

Mobility problem is questionable once he was under Kabuto's control. When Nagato was free to an extent, he couldn't do anything without Itachi but once he was fully under Kabuto's control, he could move on his own.

But I do think Nagato didn't use his Rin'negan to its full potential. We rarely saw elemental attacks from him.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Prince Sasuke's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    I disagree. The EMS has the most extreme power the uchiha can have however the rinnengan invariably has the power of the uchiha and the senju. The way I see it it is an inherently greater power capable of achieving much more. Heck, the rikudo was actually able to use the rinnengan to create things with izanagi, I don't think it is actually possible to surpass creating things out of nothing. More so, we really don't know if nagato was actually unable to use susanoo. Perhaps he simply never knew that was possible as he did not go through the sharingan phase madara went through. Obviously who the user is would make a huge difference however I would think the manga right now has pointed to the rinnengan being in general the most powerful doojutsu.

Thats incorrect. Izanagi can only be used by having Senju and Uchiha DNA. The elder son of the Sage possesses the rinnengan, and they became known as the uchiha so it only makes sense for the sharingan to evolved to the Rinnengan

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Prince Sasuke View Post
    Thats incorrect. Izanagi can only be used by having Senju and Uchiha DNA. The elder son of the Sage possesses the rinnengan, and they became known as the uchiha so it only makes sense for the sharingan to evolved to the Rinnengan
    The manga stated that to use izanagi you needed the power of the uhciha and senju, which is the power of the rikudo. I never said anything against the sharingan becoming the rinnengan though. The manga does have to explain why the son of the sage with the rinnengan somehow spawned the sharingan though, clearly there was a downgrade in power there at some point.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted KnuckleheadedNinja's Avatar
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

I personally never thought this was much of a question. With Nagato display of the Rinnegan and Jiraiya stating that the Rinnegan was said to be the strongest of the three doujustu i thought this question didn't need asking. But i'm glad the recent chapter has made it clear to the doubters.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Mobility problem is questionable once he was under Kabuto's control. When Nagato was free to an extent, he couldn't do anything without Itachi but once he was fully under Kabuto's control, he could move on his own.
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/552/3
    That shows otherwise. Nagato was lacking in mobility throughout the fight.

"Too much hope is the opposite of despair... an overpowering love may consume you in the end."

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Kabuto's statement really means little to me seeing as how we saw Nagato move on his own, pretty quickly, when he couldn't move at all while he had some freedom of mind. Up until Itachi Amaterasu'd him, Nagato had no mobility whatsoever, if any, and after Kabuto controlled him fully, Nagato was able to run and even catch Bee and hold his and Naruto's weight.

MangaHelper MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Rikudou King's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that statement is weird considering we literally see Nagato run right up to Naruto after being fast enough to jump down behind Kirabi after previously being some distances away in front of them all. Nagato was by no means limited in mobility.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would think there is a difference between nagato gaining some mobility and him being at his prime in that particular regard. The way kabuto phrased things it is clear that even with the boost he was not at his best.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Lacking mobility is different from not being mobile as he once was. HIs speed was the same, if not similar, to around the time he saved Konan. Kabuto may just be tryin to avoid blaming himself since it was kinda his fault Nagato got sealed away.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato didn't even walk against Naruto and Bee: the Chameleon spit him in front of Bee and when it grabbed Naruto, it put him irght in front of Nagato.

Although I never understood how he could be limited in that regard: he could grow robotic legs or robotic arms like Dr. Octoganapus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato did walk against Kirabi and Naruto. Kirabi was the furthest one away from Nagato, yet after being blown away, Nagato was fast enough to jump down on his feet behind him.
    Spoiler show

After absorbing Kirabi's chakra and knocking him back, Naruto is caught some distances away and we see movement lines from Nagato running up to him.

Spoiler show

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato may have taken a step to reach Naruto and grabbed his soul to support himself, but against Kiranabi, nothing indicates he actually made the jump: it's much more likely that the chameleon jumped and he fell from his mouth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Nagato falling makes no sense seeing as that would mean the chameleon was fast enough to run completely in front of the Shinra Tensei blast. Not to mention Nagato landed on his feet and steps backward. And seeing how Nagato was standing for most of the time, he didn't need any help supporting himself.

New Reply
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast