Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/18/14 - 8/24/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply

Thread: Tobi is Izuna Uchiha!!!!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Tobi is Izuna Uchiha!!!!

I'm sure everyone has heard this theory before but not with my explanation.

Madara takes Izuna's eyes, Izuna takes another clan member's eyes. Develops stronger space time ninjutsu.

Think about Kakashi, He acquires the Mangekyou sharingan, can't do Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, or Susano but he can do space time ninjutsu/opening up new dimensions

This is the power you get when you take someones's sharingan who is not related to you.

Kakashi took Obito's sharingan

Izuna took a random clan member's sharingans

The reason why Tobi/Izuna has mastered it is because he is a superior Uchiha and has much more chakra than Kakashi.

96 % of the time I am Right! Don't ask me about the other 5%.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner sage88's Avatar
    Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Tobi is Izuna Uchiha!!!!

then how was he able to use the same technique of shizui uchiha(bodyflicker)

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

If that were a pattern, Danzou should have been able to show some kind of space-time ninjutsu. All he had that is even close to that would be Izanagi. Instead, his Mangekyou, according to the dialogue of other characters (Ao, I think), Shisui's ability of manipulation was the same when his eye within Shisui's body, just as it was when we saw it in Danzou's.

That brings me to believe that Kakashi's Mangekyou has evolved into precisely what Obito's would have evolved into (though I'm sure Obito, being of pure Uchiha blood would be able to use it much more efficiently or even to further extents than Kakashi can), suggesting that the acquiring of space-time sharingan abilities likely have nothing to do with simply acquiring an unrelated Sharingan-user's eyes (unless they have said space-time ocular jutsu to begin with).

Also, I'm not sure why this particularly supports Tobi being Izuna Uchiha over anyone else, because even if the theory about the spacetime jutsu developing in a transplanted Sharingan of someone unrelated to you was correct, Tobi could still easily be anyone else who took or received Uchiha eyes and developed it the same way, according to that theory.
    Last edited by Jspot; February 03, 2012 at 03:28 AM.
    Chapter 500 Review <--- My third Naruto chapter review!
    Spoiler show

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner KageX's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

There must be another reason for why Kakashi can't do Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, or Susano but he can do space time ninjutsu/opening up new dimensions. Every Sharingan is unique and different. Of course they are also similar in a few ways, but as we have seen, Amaterasu, tsukyomi, and Susano have only been used by the Uchiha clan members.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member metalia's Avatar
    Country
    Spain
    Post Thanks / Like

don't think so. Tobi is probably someone famous that has never appeared in the series. Do u get it? Like... The second mizukage is someone famous, but he didn't appear in the series. Someone like that. A famous uchiha that we still don't know, lol

New Reply