Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ranking the One Shadow, Nine Fists in terms of POWER

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ranking the One Shadow, Nine Fists in terms of POWER

1. Saiga Furinji(One Shadow)-
    Just by the mere fact that he is the leader of Yami and the son of the Invincible superman Hayato Furinji speaks for itself plus its implied that he is very strong by James Shiba.

2. Mikumo Kushinada( The Bewitching Fist)-
    We have yet to see her real power but just by the fact she was able to outmatch three Ryozanpaku masters in speed and make them look slow means a lot and the Elder stated himself that she is a very powerful foe.

3. Silcardo Jenazad( Demon fist god)-
    If your stupid enough to kidnap the One Shadows daughter Elders granddaughter!! It must mean you are an incredibly powerful fighter. Also, he is the only person the Elder admitted himself he had a difficult fight with and the Elder never said if he won or not it could been a draw, interrupted or undecided.

4. Isshinsai Ogata( Saint Fist)-
    People may think i'm crazy for rating him this high but he was trained by Kensei Ma and Akisame while at Ryozanpaku plus he's learned the Elders secret techniques and he develops his own deadly techniques. Furthermore he's already killed one of Ryonzanpaku late masters Kai Midou..you can infer he's very strong.

5. Akira Hongo( God Hand)-
    Its stated he's stronger than Diego Carlo by Rachel Stanley and the fact he was evenly matched with Shio Sakaki throughout their battle which led to a draw says a lot about this karate master.

6. Agaard Jum Sai( Demon Emperor of Underground Muay Thai)-
    He easily kept pace with Shigure during battle and he NEARLY killed Apachai during their fight..therefore he gets placed at #6.

7. Diego Carlo( Smiling Steel Fist/Angry Iron Fist)-
    He was strong enough to give Kensei Ma a very difficult fight and his Iron Defense makes it very hard to deal damage to him.

8. Ma Sougetsu( Fierce Fist God)-
    He was defeated by Kensei Ma early in the story but its stated by Natsu Tanimoto that he's been training since then...so who knows how much stronger he has gotten.

9. Alexander Gaidar( Fist of Destruction)-
    Akisame beat Alexander without much trouble at all so he's most likely one of the weaker members of the One Shadow Nine Fists.

10. Cyril Rahman( Fist of Brahman)-
    He had a brief fight with Shio Sakaki which you cant conclude much from except that they were even and until i see him more in action...he's gets placed at #10.

Those are my rankings...now what do you think?
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; October 16, 2011 at 02:47 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ranking the One Shadow, Nine Fists in terms of POWER

1. one shadow
    2. Kuchinada Mikumo
    3. Silcardo Jenazad
    4. Hongou Akira
    5. Ogata Isshinsai - he's below Godhand because he's considered one of the strongest in Yami, even if he was the last one to join Yami's one shadow nine fist.
    6. Agaard Jum Sai
    7. Ma Sougetsu
    8. Ciryl Rahman
    9. Alexander Gaidar
    10. Diego Carlo

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would rather rank them in tiers.

1.- Saiga, mikumo, zicaldo
    2.- Oogata, Akira, cyril (I think he will turn out to be a beast), agaard
    3.- Diego, Sougetsu, Alexander

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by maxikki View Post
    1. one shadow
    2. Kuchinada Mikumo
    3. Silcardo Jenazad
    4. Hongou Akira
    5. Ogata Isshinsai - he's below Godhand because he's considered one of the strongest in Yami, even if he was the last one to join Yami's one shadow nine fist.
    6. Agaard Jum Sai
    7. Ma Sougetsu
    8. Ciryl Rahman
    9. Alexander Gaidar
    10. Diego Carlo
    There is no way you can put Diego Carlo at #10 he's stronger than that

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

1. Saiga Furinji
    2. Kushinada Mikumo
    3. Silcardo Jenezad
    4. Akira Hongo
    5. Kensei
    6. Ma Sogetsu
    7. Agaard Jum Sai
    8. Ciryl Rahman
    9. Diego Carlo
    10. Alexander Gaider

This my list.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Dunno. for me it would seem kinda weird that sougetsu was actually stronger than agaard. Didn't ma win too easily against him while agaard did kinda get a sort of tie from apachai? I have a hard time seeing sougetsu as that much of a beast at least. Even diego put up a harder fight to be honest. Alexander actually made akisame go all out if I recall (which diego barely forced out of kensei and sougetsu was not that much better). Ciryl could easily be higher, sakaki took advantage of his beard however that is not in itself overall weakness (not to mention kushinada refers to him as dono instead of youngster).

7. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

As far as the Ma brothers' fight goes, I think the conclusion was obvious, so the fight didn't continue. Kensei had the edge and Sougetsu saw that and knew he wouldn't win. I'm sure he was still capable of fighting. Therefore, imo, it's hard to rate him at this point, although I personally think he's in the same power tier as Ogata, Hongo, and Agaard. I also believe all the Ryozanpaku masters fall w/in this tier besides the Elder.

I would also say that Gaidar and Laughing Fist are in the lowest tier. Akisame really didn't have much trouble with Gaidar and only had to go all out in order to stop his suicide attack. And like the Elder told Kenichi after he lost to Tsuji, the ability to beat your opponents with out causing more harm to him than necessary is at the level of the strongest in history. To me, this means that there was enough of a gap between Akisame and Gaidar in order for Akisame to immobilze him. I would think that if any of the Ryozanpaku masters had to defend against a suicide attack from someone in Yami whose an equal to them in power then they'd be in trouble(ex: Shigure vs Agaard).

Rahman is hard to place at the moment but he would definitely fall in the lower or middle tier. The upper tier, imo, would be Saiga, Mikumo, and Jenazaad, like kkck said. The Ryozanpaku masters themselves would have to improve if they wanted to win against these people from what we've seen so far. Elder may be the only check against these powers. I'd love to see the Ryo masters transcend their current levels and make it it up to the upper tier though, for instance, having Akisame surpass Mikumo as the supreme jujitsu master.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i think the reason ma sougetsu lost is because he stopped training. hermit said it that sougetsu was tired of the martial arts world and the only reason he started to train again is because his friend ro jisei convinced him to practice martial arts again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't really know how to rank them or if we can actually. I would say they are all as strong as the Ryozanpaku masters. The only one who truly lost in a fight was Diego. Alexander gave up willingly due to his code, Agaard and Akira ended in ties, and everyone else had incomplete bouts.

If I had to though, I guess it would go like this (Not counting Saiga):

#1. Mikumo and Silcardo: Both having dealings with the elder.

#2. Akira: Faced and dodged an injured Appa and a healthy Shigure. Plus his student was chosen to be the leader of Yami, meaning his skills are least good enough to be recognized by everyone else in the group.

#3. Agaard, Isshinashi, and Alexander: All have either had dealing with the Ryozanpaku masters or tied in battle with them. (Isshinashi might be up there with Akira though.)

#4. Sehrul, Diego, and Ma: One hasn't battled much, one got defeated by pure skill, and one was rusty in his combat. Ma is most likely up in rank #2 if he has polished his skills again.

That is a rough representation of how strong I think they are, but I might be wrong. I honestly think they are like Ryozanpaku in that if most of them faced each other, it could go either way and they would all die.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by eefrit View Post
    Don't really know how to rank them or if we can actually. I would say they are all as strong as the Ryozanpaku masters. The only one who truly lost in a fight was Diego. Alexander gave up willingly due to his code, Agaard and Akira ended in ties, and everyone else had incomplete bouts.

If I had to though, I guess it would go like this (Not counting Saiga):

#1. Mikumo and Silcardo: Both having dealings with the elder.

#2. Akira: Faced and dodged an injured Appa and a healthy Shigure. Plus his student was chosen to be the leader of Yami, meaning his skills are least good enough to be recognized by everyone else in the group.

#3. Agaard, Isshinashi, and Alexander: All have either had dealing with the Ryozanpaku masters or tied in battle with them. (Isshinashi might be up there with Akira though.)

#4. Sehrul, Diego, and Ma: One hasn't battled much, one got defeated by pure skill, and one was rusty in his combat. Ma is most likely up in rank #2 if he has polished his skills again.

That is a rough representation of how strong I think they are, but I might be wrong. I honestly think they are like Ryozanpaku in that if most of them faced each other, it could go either way and they would all die.
    I agree with you on everything but the Agaard and Appa fight wasn't a tie. Its clearly stated in chapter 407 pg 7 by Agaard himself.

http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...43/c407/7.html

Indeed, both fighters did collapse but Appa rose in triumph in the end.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Tier 0:

#1.Saiga

Hyper Master Tier:

#1. Mikumo Kushinada (can change with Silcardo or equals)
    #2. Silcardo Jenazard (can change with Mikumo or equals)

Super Master Tier:

#1. Akira Hongo
    #2. Ma Sougetsu (can change with Akira or Isshinsai)
    #3. Isshinsai Ogata (can change with Agaard or Sougetsu)
    #4. Agaard Jum Sai (can change with Isshinsai)

Super master tier is the hardest to rank as they are practically Ryozanpakus equals.

Master Tier:

#1. Alexander Gaidar (Alexander lost by honour against Akisame whose pink muscles gave him raw power that potentially surpasses Sakaki and Apachai)
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23810...apter-304.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23810...apter-304.html
    #2. Diego Carlo (Diego lost by KO against the tin Ma Kensei, Instead of "¡wow! Iron wall defense" it is lame as Kensei lacks Apachai/Akisame/Sakaki raw power and Kensei was getting distracted by Rachel and protecting people while fighting)
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23839...apter-333.html
    http://www.mangareader.net/337-23839...apter-333.html

Quote Originally Posted by Blakreaper View Post
    Diego Carlo( Smiling Steel Fist/Angry Iron Fist)-
    He was strong enough to give Kensei Ma a very difficult fight and his Iron Defense makes it very hard to deal damage to him.
    Enduring a lot of hits does not to do much here when it comes to super masters, this is not the Simpsons where you let them hit you and strike back when they are exhausted.

Thinking about it and with my current information Cyril Rahman should be in master tier. No one dared to down talk Silcardo while Sakaki stated that Shigure sleep talk was more dangerous than Rahman and even pulled his beard. He could be above Diego and around Alexander.
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; May 10, 2012 at 06:31 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rahman is probably one of the stronger Nine Fist.
    He looks old, and if one thing the current arc made clear, age = experience = better fighter.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jimtors's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

This is only for people who already been seen to at least show some of their Moves...
    1. Silcardo - The Elder had a Hard time with Him..
    2. Kushinada - The Elder had a good time with him since she's a little pretty.( pun Intended) Seriously, She's the Elder's Contemporary..... And she showed some amazing Moves too!
    3. Saiga - Because of his quick hiding moves when Sakaki broke the wall to get where kenichi and Miu was.
    4. Akira - Heck, his even giving Silcardo a run for his money...
    5. Ma Sougetsu - Well, we all know why this one is here.
    6. Kensei - He's good, but he's like kabuto in Naruto.. Good in a bad way..hahaha
    7. Aagard - The fight with apachai was really good. If i get to rewrite this list, i will not think twice to put him on 4th or 5th Spot.
    Well, i don't want to rank the others, their almost same...
    NOTE: Saiga is still an unknown variable since we haven't seen more of his strength... I'm not even sure who's stronger among the top 3 of my list......

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

We know only the reason why the ONSF is in allegiance is to prevent members from fighting amongst each other; while Saiga may be the leader of Yami its unclear who's actually the strongest in the organization. I think it's been made clear that the older more experienced fighters( Jenezad, bewitching fist, perhaps Rahman) seem to be on a level of their own while the younger fighters are slightly below them. I'm not sure where Saiga stands at this point we just have to see him in action more.

Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Saiga and Kensei are the strongest. Jenahad well..do not want to spoilers since I am not familiar with the rules around here so much..but just saying he is not that strong anymore..The chic is strong but I am sceptical how strong in a long fight..

Kensei has an aura of mystery..I think he will improve during the series to rival Saiga.

And Saiga needs no explanation.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast