Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 449 Discussion/ 450 Predictions

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zatono's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 449 Discussion/ 450 Predictions

The chapter is out! Get it here: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...44/c449/1.html

Remember to keep this thread on topic, anything else can be brought to the hangout, or you can create a new thread for it, thanks.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 449 Discussion/ 450 Predictions

Well miu lost her memory for now, but I think that she will regain with a fight against kenichi.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

good chapter. but how is it possible i thought silcardo was an old man, unless he's wearing a mask.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member eefrit's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Silcardo might be like Kushinada and has techniques to prolong his life. Either that or that is not the original Silcardo. But I'm going with the youth prolonging theory.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted k-dom's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

But how do you explain the age of his father then ? Unless he is adopted.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I would think zicaldo jenazad is either something like kushinada or several people over the spam of several years. I would not be surprised if the father of zicaldo was the original. The sheer change in personality would explain everything. I get the mild impression the whole thing is staged though. Zicaldo was supposed to have been away from his hometown, yet from the interaction he has with other people it does not seem to be the case. I would think that all of them are acting to teach miu the pican zilat.

I remember many chapters ago miu mentioning she was very much like chikage. Now we get to see what she meant. She has the exact same expression as yami mode chikage except that chikage does not seem to have anger issues. I would not be surprised if she develops a child mode soon enough too. I wonder how everyone will find miu though. Perhaps the elder just happens to know where zicaldo's village is, after all he has traveled quite a bit and when zicaldo was first mentioned by him he was shown in a jungle.

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Actually, if we consider that yudis did not seem to have been away from his town, the issue here is not that zicaldo has a technique to stop his aging or that he has been several people over different times but rather that zicaldo is at any given point several people. There could be two or more people being zicaldo which of course would explain the mask and his age.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Impossible i thought the Demon Fist was a old man??? but this chapter throws that idea out the window and if that young man is Zilcardo i wonder just how strong his father is as a martial artist.
    Last edited by BASED Shinigami; October 16, 2011 at 08:32 PM.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if it's possible that Silcardo killed the real son and used plastic surgery to take his place.
    He obviously doesn't have "youth retention" technique because his hands (he kept them hidden with a pair of gloves) were wrinkled and old. I think it's just a theme of his... wearing a "mask" to hide his true identity.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

This is quite possible because Silcardo was also hiding his neck area too and i doubt it that he would go as far as getting plastic surgery to hide his true identity but that youthful face says otherwise, who knows this is all still a strange turn of events
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, it actually is pretty strange; I, too, was expecting him to be an old guy. But yeah, since his hands and neck do look aged, he's probably done something to his face to make it look youthful.

And it seems like, while she does have a bit of her memory, Miu did still lose all of her other memories except for martial arts (she was able to tell that Silcardo and the others were using Penkak Silat). Then again, if she's able to tell that much, how much of her memory did she really lose? Will she recognize Kenichi's face?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked the chapter but I am disappointed that Kenichi wasn't shown even for one page. Next week is chapter 450 so I hope it will be really good. Maybe see the One Shadow.

I also want to see Kenichi grow up a bit because Miu and Kenichi probably won't see each other for at least a few months. Kenichi's parents are pretty tall and I would like to see Kenichi just a bit taller. He doesn't have to be his masters height but a little height wouldn't hurt.

I agree with everyone that Silcardo is too damn young looking in his face. He has a sister named Hartini? I mean wtf?

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe he had plastic surgery to look like the son of the villager? It would be a hell of dificult process though. The whole situation does not make sense, the more I think about it the more I think zicaldo is actually several people. Nothing else would explain why zicaldo could be young and old at the same time (he is admittedly not as old as kushinada and yet he is old enough to call hongo and akira brats in spite of him looking less than 20). If there actually are several zicaldos then a full mobilization of ryozampaku would make sense and they would have to fight a number of them to get to the main one.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Another reason for which I think there are several people passing for zicaldo is that he seemed somewhat unfamiliar with miu in this chapter. The zicaldo from a few chapters ago seemed to have approved miu as a disciple for peekan zilat, the one from now seems to have tested her again and approved of her again.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

I think it's possible that zilcado really is more than one person... it's surprising he was revealed so early, right after the found miu. I expected a few more chapters before showing it is zilcado, but maybe it's really more than one person.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

One of the things which strikes me as weird is how abnormally developed yudi's body is. It is actually very similar to what akisame did to himself. More so, it does not match in any way the body of a 20 year old, it kinda looks like there is the head of a young boy in the body of a seasoned veteran. So perhaps there is just one zicaldo but perhaps he is wearing a mask? It would also be possible for zilcaldo to have known of the village and he killed and took over the place of yudis. Still, that would not explain everything. I hope we see a full mobilization of ryozampaku next chapter along with the one shadow.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Okay...maybe Silcardo its some kind of a title? Like "Zaraki Kenpachi" the last succesor of a peekan zilat gainig this mask from his master and becomes Silcardo Jenezad.
    Futhermore we still dont know for sure is he truly Silcardo or not.

p.s.
    loled a bit on the playstation part was thinkin like "Miu using overdrive combo!"

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast