Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 449 Discussion/ 450 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChikoSuave21's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 449 Discussion/ 450 Predictions

But "Yudis" has to be Silcardo. The caption on the right side clearly states that.
    My thought is that he has killed the original son and done a facial reconstruction to blend in.
    It seems like his arms and neck area are all aged, so I'm assuming his whole body is, as well.
    Just glad we were given a hint to his real identity already.
    Yo.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post
    Yeah, it actually is pretty strange; I, too, was expecting him to be an old guy. But yeah, since his hands and neck do look aged, he's probably done something to his face to make it look youthful.

And it seems like, while she does have a bit of her memory, Miu did still lose all of her other memories except for martial arts (she was able to tell that Silcardo and the others were using Penkak Silat). Then again, if she's able to tell that much, how much of her memory did she really lose? Will she recognize Kenichi's face?
    Prolly a boob attack now won't do anymore

maybe another ecchi attack
    CLEANED

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Do I get to say "I told you so"?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kkck View Post
    One of the things which strikes me as weird is how abnormally developed yudi's body is. It is actually very similar to what akisame did to himself. More so, it does not match in any way the body of a 20 year old, it kinda looks like there is the head of a young boy in the body of a seasoned veteran. So perhaps there is just one zicaldo but perhaps he is wearing a mask? It would also be possible for zilcaldo to have known of the village and he killed and took over the place of yudis. Still, that would not explain everything. I hope we see a full mobilization of ryozampaku next chapter along with the one shadow.
    Yeah, he could've done what Akisame did to himself, like you say, or it could be that he did something to his face; it could be anything right now. I do want to know how Hongo does in trying to reach and talk to the One Shadow, though. And a full mobilization of Ryozanpaku and Shinpaku Alliance might be good, not just the former. Or maybe just Ryozanpaku, since they might try to keep the Shinpaku Alliance out of it again like they did when they attacked that one Yami base.

By the way (and sorry if this makes me sound stingy or anything), the name of the martial arts style is Penkak Silat, and the master's name is Silicardo Jenazad. Quit using Z's where they don't belong, please.

@elitefox: Yeah, maybe some other kind of ecchi attack. And she might actually be able to remember him when and if he comes at her from behind and she throws him, considering how many times it's happened already. That and the boob attack, plus the combo she taught him. These alone might be enough, but they could help.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member kakashi919's Avatar
    Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DragonOsman2 View Post

@elitefox: Yeah, maybe some other kind of ecchi attack. And she might actually be able to remember him when and if he comes at her from behind and she throws him, considering how many times it's happened already. That and the boob attack, plus the combo she taught him. These alone might be enough, but they could help.
    The first thing she ever taught him might actually play a big part in her regaining her memories. It would be kinda cool if it did. I wonder who would be her first victim though... I doubt they would go through the trouble of turning her "evil" and not let any of the shinpaku alliance fight her. Maybe Renka?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great chapter, but I wonder if this is going to lead to the grandfather going after her and leaving Kenichi back so he doesn't become the savior. The other option is that the grandfather makes a deal that allows Kenichi to go a date with her if he can get her memory back.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh...i got another "crazy prediction"...
    Miu will practicipate of this Pekkan for a while...and then...Hongo will show up to fight Silcardo...and then Miu will remember Hongo attackin someone precious to her...go into bers mod..and maybe even kill him oO (Hongo got a thing for disciples,so he will be in disadvantage here)
    And i gues at this point with hongo will come Sakaki or Kenichi,so Miu will think as an anemy about all who comes with him.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

first of all... boob attack lol (chapter 223) second of all the elder obviusly is going to take kenichi to Tidat (or Indonesia whatever) and he will hav to fight miu what would be awesome maybe she loses or she wins and then they r going to kill him and she remember something blah blah blah and start protecting him. Its incredible that kenichi's worst mistake was disobey his master

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

It will probably be a few months until miu is found IMO. She has to learn some pencak silat which in turn would require her to learn the language those guys speak. Well, the author could stil pull the genius bit and have miu learn the language in a weak although I doubt miu is that much of a brainiac (she would be TOO similar to chikage lol).

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Post Thanks / Like

@Ocaso: Tidat is a fictional city in Indonesia (in this manga). It's where they're probably at right now, as you may have guessed already.

@Shader: You call it a crazy theory, but it does seem plausible, at least to me.

@Kakashi919: Renka isn't part of the Shinpaku Alliance, is she? But yeah, you have a point about everything else . . . though maybe Renka actually will get to fight her first. Either it's Renka or someone from the Shinpaku Alliance.

Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Ah no she's not, but you know what I mean ^^
    She might actually fight Takeda... they seem a bit close.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

About Elder and Kenichi going to Indonesia to save Miu...

...can they afford the plane / ship ticket?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WickedNeko View Post
    About Elder and Kenichi going to Indonesia to save Miu...

...can they afford the plane / ship ticket?
    Elder would walk on water and carry Kenichi at the same time. Or just call in a favor from a friend. Maybe Hongo will take them, who knows?

Country
    Trinidad and Tobago
    Post Thanks / Like

They will probably get help from the police for the transport. All the masters have a lot of connections from what I've seen.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Is it just me or are there anyone than me who feels like things have done in a hurry.

First, the relationship betwen miu and kenichi. Miu didnt say anything about ken-chan or didnt show his feeling to ken-chan for years. We cant even be sure whatever she likes him or not. But Matsuena wrote something about their relationship on a sudden and showed us Miu's feeling toward Kenichi more clearly. It is good to see that but it feels like its rushed in some way for me. They was about to kissing, come on! This wasnt supposed to be fast that much. Their relationship didnt progress for years but then it reached it's climax suddenly.

And second one. Why Miu lost his memories? Losting memories is easy that much for a person? I dont know maybe i missed something and silcardo did something? Did he? Or is it just because hate take over miu because of fall of Kenichi? If miu just lost his memory just because Kenichi incident, it is no good. Ok, i know kenichi is important to miu and she couldnt save him from fall but is it really easy for someone to lost his memories? Was Miu really weak mentally? I can understand her hatred but losing memories is different. This is the second one whic is rushed.

Matsuean had to find a more proper way for this kind of progress. And he had to do it slowly.

So, What i want to say is that something is wrong with manga recently, at least for me. Things goes fast than it should be.
    ( he didnt show us anything about their relationships for years, then suddenly they wanted to kiss eachother!!)

For the 449, it was suprising. I never though the young one is Silardo. And i was also thinking he was older and not just because of his hands, but all the other masters was adult. Maybe Shun MATSUENA wanted to do something different or show us that age is not important to be master and gave us a hint even kenichi can be master despite his age Maybe his hands burned, or he is sick. Or this is result of his intense training, maybe result of death matchs. But i bellive that guy is the real one and this makes me happy, seeing someone as young as kenichi and miu is a master.

İf Matsuean make a timeskip one or two years, maybe then Kenichi can fight with this young master. Maybe silardo is the first master beaten by kenichi
    Last edited by KABADAYI; October 21, 2011 at 04:41 PM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast