Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2) , Gintama 511 by kewl0210
New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: HSDK 449 Discussion/ 450 Predictions

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member OcasoEterno04's Avatar
    Country
    Costa Rica
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 449 Discussion/ 450 Predictions

@DragonOsman: actually renka is a member of shinpaku dont u remember tht she wanted to be the leader
    @4sprz: my god dude it wasnt suddenly AT ALL i mean we all hav been waiting for a kiss or somethng we all knew that miu liks kenichi i dont understan why it was sudden 4 u, kanou shou was sudden they saw each other lik 5 times and then "i luv u" that was sudden, kenichi and miu's relationship was getting stronger slowly and then in 423 they took a big step

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Plus did you miss the fact that Silcardo did the same amnesia attack the Elder did in the flashback about how met Apu? & at the end of it he used it on Kenichi.
    It's time to prove to your friends you're worth a damn; sometimes that means dying, sometimes that means killing a whole lot of people.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Motorcycle View Post
    Plus did you miss the fact that Silcardo did the same amnesia attack the Elder did in the flashback about how met Apu? & at the end of it he used it on Kenichi.
    I remember something like that after you said. What chapter was it?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 4sprz View Post
    Is it just me or are there anyone than me who feels like things have done in a hurry.

First, the relationship betwen miu and kenichi. Miu didnt say anything about ken-chan or didnt show his feeling to ken-chan for years. We cant even be sure whatever she likes him or not. But Matsuena wrote something about their relationship on a sudden and showed us Miu's feeling toward Kenichi more clearly. It is good to see that but it feels like its rushed in some way for me. They was about to kissing, come on! This wasnt supposed to be fast that much. Their relationship didnt progress for years but then it reached it's climax suddenly.

And second one. Why Miu lost his memories? Losting memories is easy that much for a person? I dont know maybe i missed something and silcardo did something? Did he? Or is it just because hate take over miu because of fall of Kenichi? If miu just lost his memory just because Kenichi incident, it is no good. Ok, i know kenichi is important to miu and she couldnt save him from fall but is it really easy for someone to lost his memories? Was Miu really weak mentally? I can understand her hatred but losing memories is different. This is the second one whic is rushed.

Matsuean had to find a more proper way for this kind of progress. And he had to do it slowly.

So, What i want to say is that something is wrong with manga recently, at least for me. Things goes fast than it should be.
    ( he didnt show us anything about their relationships for years, then suddenly they wanted to kiss eachother!!)

For the 449, it was suprising. I never though the young one is Silardo. And i was also thinking he was older and not just because of his hands, but all the other masters was adult. Maybe Shun MATSUENA wanted to do something different or show us that age is not important to be master and gave us a hint even kenichi can be master despite his age Maybe his hands burned, or he is sick. Or this is result of his intense training, maybe result of death matchs. But i bellive that guy is the real one and this makes me happy, seeing someone as young as kenichi and miu is a master.

İf Matsuean make a timeskip one or two years, maybe then Kenichi can fight with this young master. Maybe silardo is the first master beaten by kenichi
    Rushed?

It only took over an entire year of skirting around the subject. Don't tell me you didn't notice Miu's blatant jealousy and other hints. As for Kenichi, he wasn't exactly subtle.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree, the manga has been anything but rushed when it comes to kenichi-miu. Heck, the elder only allows holding hands and when kenichi was about to receive a kiss ON HIS CHEEK the elder almost went apeshit on him. Seriously, at this point for kenichi holding hands and looking into each others eyes is the equivalent to him losing his virginity.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Bludvein's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I should add that there is absolutely no chance in hell that Silcardo would be the first master Kenichi beats. That would be ass backwards. There is an order to things, and starting with one of the strongest masters there is in the Kenichiverse is not gonna happen.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

^Agreed. The lowliest most worthless master we can conceivably imaging would still give kenichi, and any other single yomi, shinpaku or disciple class fighter, the fodder treatment. Kenichi would not win against Jenazad even if the guy was on the verge of death, kenichi would be so worthless in such a fight he would appear to not even know martial arts.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL Kenichi beat Silcardo??? yeah in his dreams but i can see Kenichi beating a low level master class fighter in a couple of years he's already risen to expert class. However, i don't believe HSDK is going to last that long though so we may never see that happen unless there is a time-skip or Shun Matsuena makes this manga as long as Hajime no Ippo which would be a drag because i'm sure no one would like to read over 800 chapters just to see Kenichi finally beat a master class fighter.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The only way I can think of that Kenichi can beat Jenezad is if he dropped his guard some how and Kenichi lands a really lucky hit. Even the elder stated that someone who is many times weaker can still beat a really strong person if their guard is down. However in a straight fight Jenezad would probably kill Kenichi in before he could even blink.

Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think kenichi has the sheer physical strength to land a blow powerful enough to cause enough damage to Jenazad even if the guy drops his guard. Where can kenichi hit that will take out Jenazad? A myoboshi to the nuts? And realistically speaking that would not outright take out Jenazad. It would cause a decent amount of pain, yes, but it would not take him out. Heck, a disciple class fighter does not have the strength to budge the little finger of a master class fighter. Jenazad is even implied to be a master class fighter above sakaki who by all intents and purposes is a super master class fighter at the very least.

New Reply
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3