Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Air Gear 332 Discussion/ 333 Predictions

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Air Gear Air Gear 332 Discussion/ 333 Predictions

This is where you can post all the spoilers for the next chapter of Air Gear!

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Mangahelpers enforces a temporary blockade for discussion of new spoilers/chapters. This blockade ends 24 hours after raws are publicly released.
    • For series with a forum, please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • Please wait 24 hours before posting any art based on new chapters in the art and stories section.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.
    Spoiler Pics and Translations:
    • At Mangahelpers we only allow three manga pages to be posted directly as spoilers.
    • This rule is not judged based on the number of thumbnails but the number of pages pictured.
    • Please provide hyperlinks for any excess pages.
    • Please do not re-post already available spoiler pics or summaries.
    • International translations may be posted in the spoiler discussion thread. A moderator will add it with credit to the English translation in the spoiler pics and summaries thread.
    • Do not significantly edit your post after more posts have been made. Please make a new post if new spoilers are available.
    For-Profit Download Links
    • If a for-profit download link is provided, we ask that a non-profit alternative is available in the same post.
    • Linking to another website with for-profit download links and no non-profit alternative also violates site rules.
    • Mangahelpers asks that members who may not be comfortable using sites that help turn a profit for pirated material have a choice.
    • Mediafire, Rapidshare, and Sendspace are all non-profit links. Providing any of these as a download link fulfills the non-profit alternative requirement.
    • Spoiler: list of for-profit sites show
    Spoiler: Formatting Spoiler Posts show

You can discuss the current chapter here.

Moderator message by: ghostexiled
    For future chapter providers... please do not create a new thread for its release. Post it in this Spoiler thread or PM me if it is closed so that I can open it.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; October 21, 2011 at 03:56 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 332 Spoiler Thread

OMG if only that wasn't expected.

http://www.mcanime.net/manga_enlinea...s/282697/1#ver

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Tick's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

O-M-G

That was..... that was.......... I don't know what exacly that was, but judging by the images, I would say that Sora just became a Super Sayan (his hair collor just changed, or Oh Great! is just getting sloppy with these details?)
    Air Gear is reaching Dragon Ball battle levels.

The Advent of Despair...
    Black Carnival

http://gustavosnovaes.deviantart.com/

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Oioi did Kilik's head just roll of his body?

Like we thought, Sora used this chance to get the key from the case. Plus he went super Saiyan.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Country
    Mongolia
    Post Thanks / Like

on secret box was it code to summon sky regalia pretty shocked when he tear his eyes and ears but more importanly is Kilik dead end (his head just cut off)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity LoS's Avatar
    Country
    Isle of Man
    Post Thanks / Like

This manga jumped the shark a long time ago, it very well could be the time where I stop.... been that way with quite a few series over the last year/two(bleach, naruto, air gear, fairy tail, tenjou tenge, wolf guy, reborn)

I think I'll stick around to see the conclusion of this particular fight, might not want to hang in there for Ikki's new AT's reveal though.
    Last edited by LoS; October 18, 2011 at 05:47 PM.
    The OG that ran Bleach for near a decade is no more.
    Cheers to a boss villain, I tip my hat to you Aizen

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Zoro #1's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

That was a little to much, I had liked it better if Sora had gotten some help from someone and then achieved what ever power he got but this just seem a little too much in such a short amount of time.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oyos

yay for japanese raw! boo for fuzzy quality!!

-sora's plan was to get the suitcase and he creates a barrier around himself with the aid of the lingering biefeld brown effect.

-minami thinks back to how he had met sora in disguise and handed him a 'newly designed' bagram (different than what sora left the tower with; this also proves that that one flashback was in fact real and not something sora made up - omg, o!g fixed a plot hole!!!). bagram provided unparalleled protection, and minami goes on with the 20 regalias that sora collected were assimilated into its structure (not sure but i think that's what he says - hard to make out the correct kanji)

-kiric tries to reshuffle their formation but everyone is confused. sora takes the brief case and speaks out some of the codes. there's mention of a water regalia and a 'jin' regalia (jin as used in swift sometime in conjunction with lightning). kiric is explaining that he is using the regalia release codes.

-minami explains that he gave a rune to each grav kid. these runes were part of the quantaum password to fully release the sky regalia. each rune on their own was useless. sora had collected the other 21 but was having trouble with the last 7.

-sora gouges his eye and ears out and is using chronos to be his eye and ears. kiric is wallowing and thinking if only one control code been impossible since that time back then (when kiric and old sf fought). kiric realizes that sora didn't really need to win back then, as his true goal was to get the other codes from the other kings.

-sora finishes off kiric (for real or are we going to have another 'oh he's not really dead, we'll just patch him up and he'll be good as new that o!g has done for quite a few characters already)

so, sora does have the other regalia in his bagram... this may explain what happened to om, gabi, onibasu and nina's regalia. sora may have been able to acquire the regalia and code from them but they were able to escape getting killed and it would be one extra motivation for them to help kiric. so if this is genuine and bagram is actually a 21 core regalia made by minami no less... i guess its a battle of who's the better regalia maker now, kururu and the 5 she is using to make the storm regalia versus the 21 that minami used to make bagram... my vote is on quality vs quantity. also, the whole kururu acting as chronos in making the storm regalia will hopefully give it 'protection' against sora and his newly elevated status as sky king.

10. Thanks 4 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think this is officially it for me, Air Gear has gotten too cliche. The whole over the top evil guy who gains unlimited power and only a spunky teenager and his band of followers can defeat him has been used too many times in manga. Alas I hoped OG wouldn't go that route but he did. I might check in from time to time and might check out the ending. But it's been fun this forum has been one of the best manga forums I've participated in. Peace!!!

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Dude, Ikki fighting a 21-core regalia? Against his 6? As I've said Suarnhir, it's not even a match. Even more now that Sora has the tricks of all the riders unlocked (hey, correct me if I'm wrong, I just saw that unlock thing with the R.E.A.D.). I can't read kanji so pardon me if I'm wrong. But then, Sora now controls the Sky Regalia. And it gives him the GODLIKE power there. I wonder how Ikki can fight GOD.

Oh, yeah, you're saying that Sora is having difficulty with the other 7 runes right? Could that be the regalias that Ikki has? But it's only 6? Where's the other one? The Thorn? Or the Ring?

And yeah, I remember, there was a new road that was created during the merge of the original 6 regalias ( I'm thinking that this 6 were the strongest runes out of all the 28. So Ikki might still have a chance. Quality over quantity). I wonder if that new road has the power to match Sora's Sky Regalia.

Let's just watch.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Ok, I might be a fangirl of Kiric, but seriously if he really just died I think I will stop reading AG from now. I knew that Sora had to win this fight - it's a shounen manga and what would it be like without dark character, right? But if it's gonna be just main character vs the bad one than it's gonna be boring. And that's more - I would expect someone to get cut into small pieces in a seinen manga, but shounen? What the?

If Sora killed Kiric than I suppose he will get rid of the other SF members as well, right? But that wouldn't be fun in OGs opinion, I guess. On the other hand Ringo would get a perfect reason for revenge, right? And shounen mangakas love this topic.

So what do we have now? Let's save Rika from the brainwashing, without harming the child. Let's have a romantic relationship between Ikki and Ringo, with Kururu somewhere close. Oh, that's great! So what now? Just Ikki? He might be the main hero, but I (and many others I know) have been reading this manga for OTHER characters than him!

Hey! Don't make it so cliché! Please?

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ayaname View Post
    Ok, I might be a fangirl of Kiric, but seriously if he really just died I think I will stop reading AG from now. I knew that Sora had to win this fight - it's a shounen manga and what would it be like without dark character, right? But if it's gonna be just main character vs the bad one than it's gonna be boring. And that's more - I would expect someone to get cut into small pieces in a seinen manga, but shounen? What the?

If Sora killed Kiric than I suppose he will get rid of the other SF members as well, right? But that wouldn't be fun in OGs opinion, I guess. On the other hand Ringo would get a perfect reason for revenge, right? And shounen mangakas love this topic.

So what do we have now? Let's save Rika from the brainwashing, without harming the child. Let's have a romantic relationship between Ikki and Ringo, with Kururu somewhere close. Oh, that's great! So what now? Just Ikki? He might be the main hero, but I (and many others I know) have been reading this manga for OTHER characters than him!

Hey! Don't make it so cliché! Please?

That's just the way that it would go. Since this is a shounen manga. And OG is more of a seinen mangaka so you can't avoid that bloody stuffs.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I swear here? I guess not *insert here some really fancy words, not fit for a girl*

Maybe OG is more of a seinen mangaka but still AG IS a SHOUNEN manga in a SHOUNEN magazine... if he keeps killing off every character people like than he is going to lose many readers = money. Even if you look through the favourite character topic here, Ikki is not the top one.

Oh, I get 'a little bloody', but if I want to read a manga where people get cut into pieces I will go and snatch my copy of DOGS, or something along the lines.

16. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Not surprising Air Gear is practically Tenjho Tenge with pseudo-science in place of spirituality.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol...this is ironic...people want no death here but on the FT forums people want characters to die really bad...interesting contrast. And there are shounen far more gruesome and violent than AG lol, AG is pretty tame imo. Unless people forgot Rurouni Kenshin or Bleach was in jump lol. Kirics "death" was hardly gruesome anyway.

@Ayaname main characters are hardly ever the most popular, the only time i can think of where people loved the MC above all else is rurouni kenshin. But he's (speaking of ikki) is still the main character and it's still his story. Kiric doesn't have the fort knox level plot armor that ikki is bound to have. Thats a common trend with fandom these days, they grow to love the ensemble darkhorse (non main characters who were intended to be supporting but grew to be well liked AG's would be Kiric and Kazu from the looks of it) ...and are suddenly surprised when they die or they don't save the day...i mean you weren't expecting Kazu or Kiric to save the day or something were you. Agitos story however....doesnt seem like it'll be wrapped up, i feel like he deserves some revenge for sora and nike pretty much killing his mom but i dont see O!G doing anything with that. Also...i havent seen AG popularity polls save for one but...who we find popular is irrelevant, we are not the target audience. In PoT Echizen ryoma is almost unanimously hated in english speaking fandom, in japan he's consistently top 1,2 or at least 3. If there's JP AG polls that show ikki as really unpopular then sorry i'm mistaken.

@Carn from Sorascans forums to MH forums...sad to see you go but at least if you're done with a manga you just leave it alone rather than stick around and torture yourself, and i agree with you, i've been asking myself the past few weeks wtf happened but i'm gonna stick with this manga till the very end...since that's apparently really close.

I've come to pretty much expect every shounen that last way too long to hit jump syndrome (aka jump the shark) sooner or later, for AG i actually feel like that happened the minute the GS tournament actually started, things just weren't the same.
    Last edited by Atobe the king; October 18, 2011 at 11:14 AM.
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

20. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast