Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)

View Poll Results: So we rate again~

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1-5

2 50.00%

1 25.00%

1 25.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bleach EP 344 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Cobra826's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach EP 344 Discussion

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

Ep 344 Stream

http://www.animeavenue.net/bleach-episode-344/

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach EP 344 Discussion

I didn't like this episode. It had 4 whole chapters (which in itself is a bad thing due to the manga being so close), and it took out too many things from the manga.

It took out Yoko-chin's whole flashback scene, a lot of the best lines at the Unagiya store, Riruka and Giriko's entrance, and Ichigo worrying Yuzu.

I also hated how they did Uryu and Tsukushima's chase scene. They looked so...cardboard.

I just really hate how they did this episode. Should've left in all of those things and definitely shouldn't have had so many chapters. Should've ended with Ginjo saying his name, if anything.

Overall, I hate a lot of the decisions put into this episode. Maybe I'll give it a 6/10. And next episode looks like it's going to have a lot of filler showcasing Yoko-chin's gang attack Keigo and Mizuiro. *sigh* We'll see how this goes...

At least next episode seems to be going back to the animation of last episode...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm warming up to Ginjo's voice. And next episode looks like a complete filler based on the preview, I guess thats why the put so much chapters into an episode...

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The anime studio is going to burn to the ground. They waste their entire budget on the most mediocre filler so far, screw up the canon arc beyond recognition and and make an episode-3 filler. There are so many wrong things going on that I can't possibly list them in a single post before hitting the word limit and there isn't any. Unfunny fillers, upside down story structure, terrible adaptation, mediocre animation (Tsukishima didn't move at all, the drawing was moved whole from one place to another, just like they made it look as if Ichigo can fly like a jet even though he runs in the manga) and terrible opening and endings. At least there is a pretty good soundtrack, but it won't be long before the anime hits another filler arc.

Episode Score: 1/10

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah this episode was pretty subpar on quality and content. And its canon material what are they thinking?

lol Its like they are operating on an absence of thought

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    The anime studio is going to burn to the ground. They waste their entire budget on the most mediocre filler so far, screw up the canon arc beyond recognition and and make an episode-3 filler. There are so many wrong things going on that I can't possibly list them in a single post before hitting the word limit and there isn't any. Unfunny fillers, upside down story structure, terrible adaptation, mediocre animation (Tsukishima didn't move at all, the drawing was moved whole from one place to another, just like they made it look as if Ichigo can fly like a jet even though he runs in the manga) and terrible opening and endings. At least there is a pretty good soundtrack, but it won't be long before the anime hits another filler arc.

Episode Score: 1/10

We can't say they've screwed up the canon arc beyond recognition when were only on episode 2 buddy, lol. Plus, yeah theres definitely some filler in the next episode, but theres also canon too. If you look at the preview and read the chapters you can see that. They did the same thing with the TBTP arc. Personally, I think the opening is amazing, and I don't have a problem with the ending. If you want bad openings you should check out Naruto's latest.....almost made me cry.

I'm annoyed they cut out the funny exchange between Yoko-chin and Ichigo, and Riruka and Giriko's appearance, but none of that really affects the plot or anything....and yeah the animation between Ishida and Tsukishima could've been better, but I'd prefer they save the money for animations for the things that actually need to be animated well later.......these aren't the kind of episodes that need amazing animation, their mostly just slice of life. Ishida chasing Tsukishima is the most action we'll get for awhile lol. I'd rather they save up for when things start moving. It'd be nice if the animation could be consistent, but.....
    Last edited by exacta; October 18, 2011 at 11:13 AM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by exacta View Post
    We can't say they've screwed up the canon arc beyond recognition when were only on episode 2 buddy, lol. Plus, yeah theres definitely some filler in the next episode, but theres also canon too. If you look at the preview and read the chapters you can see that. They did the same thing with the TBTP arc. Personally, I think the opening is amazing, and I don't have a problem with the ending. If you want bad openings you should check out Naruto's latest.....almost made me cry.

I'm annoyed they cut out the funny exchange between Yoko-chin and Ichigo, and Riruka and Giriko's appearance, but none of that really affects the plot or anything....and yeah the animation between Ishida and Tsukishima could've been better, but I'd prefer they save the money for animations for the things that actually need to be animated well later.......these aren't the kind of episodes that need amazing animation, their mostly just slice of life. Ishida chasing Tsukishima is the most action we'll get for awhile lol. I'd rather they save up for when things start moving. It'd be nice if the animation could be consistent, but.....
    They don't take from the plot, but they don't add either. The TBtP miniarc had nearly movie quality and some actually good filler scenes that add to what's going on, for example, what happened before Urahara became a captain and why Soifon despises him so much, what is Hiyori doing most of the time and a few extra action scenes. This arc is scrambling the content of the manga and taking out jokes while adding the usually unfunny crap the studio loves so much.

About the opening and endings, these are not THAT bad, but they used to be based on what was currently going on with the current episodes without spoiling too much or at least giving some subtle hints (Asterisk*, Life is a boat, THANK YOU!!, Hanabi, Ichirin no Hana, Alones, Orange, Velonica), now they either spoil the content of the arc or show way to much on top of a random song.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    They don't take from the plot, but they don't add either. The TBtP miniarc had nearly movie quality and some actually good filler scenes that add to what's going on, for example, what happened before Urahara became a captain and why Soifon despises him so much, what is Hiyori doing most of the time and a few extra action scenes. This arc is scrambling the content of the manga and taking out jokes while adding the usually unfunny crap the studio loves so much.

About the opening and endings, these are not THAT bad, but they used to be based on what was currently going on with the current episodes without spoiling too much or at least giving some subtle hints (Asterisk*, Life is a boat, THANK YOU!!, Hanabi, Ichirin no Hana, Alones, Orange, Velonica), now they either spoil the content of the arc or show way to much on top of a random song.
    The opening doesn't spoil anything really......it shows off the abilities a bit of all the new characters, but it keeps most of Ichigo's fighting this arc hidden. You can't really tell whats going on aside from whos fighting who. Plus, when you think about the arc itself, the opening does a really good job of hiding certain things, if you know what I mean lol. This arc is only on its second episode, and I didn't hate it, and expect top quality animations for the more exciting points in this arc, so I have an easy time forgiving this episode.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked this episode, but unfortunately the next episode will be filer :/ which messes up the pace of the story. It's annoying.

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

You people look at this through manga eyes, you shouldnt. This episode was good just as the last one, it started with comical stuff with his boss and quickly builds up tension with Ishida and Orihime. After that you get the entire Xcution/Ginjo startup trying to groom Ichigo after which he gives him the card. The ending with Ishida on the sideway is a perfect cliffhanger.

If you never ever read the arc in the manga then you wouldnt complain so much. Also as for being Canon, what did the animators add that is different from the manga? Nothing. So there isnt anything wrong with this episode. Though next one might do that.
    Leaving things out isnt that much a drama unless its to facilitate a alternate ending and thats not possible, at least not when Bleach will keep going for a long time.

11. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Manga eyes or not that episode animation was really wanting, especially the Tsukishima - Ishida chase scene. Yeah, yeah save money for later animation but damn that was horrible, it was like early south park -___-

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member StarlightBreaker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah, that scene with Tsukishima getting chased by Uryuu was so poorly animated. And they skipped the chocolate dialogue between Ichigo and Ginjo-the scene where Ichigo asks why he's carrying the ramen. Plus compressing four chapters into one episode was just a stupid move. They skipped quite bit.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

They didn't skip or add anything important but in series like Bleach every single joke or panel counts. The biggest complain is for the second episode we already know way too much, compared to the manga were we only know as much as the characters. Also, the studio shoehorning it's own version of the characters.

By the way, South Park looks bad but in a stylish way, on purpose, this is supposed to be more than stop motion paper animation.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The quality of the episode was good, but they really screwed up with some manga content (lost some parts or even changed something. like the entrance of Riruka and Giriko). It was about 4-5 out of 10.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Man you guys never are satisfied... If you aren't complaining about the manga you do it here... I'm HAPPY they fill USEFUL things instead of Kon playing power ranger in the middle of Hueco Mundo Arc...

The episode was GOOD.

Oh an for the record. It's the style of the time to spoil in the opening.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast