Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)

View Poll Results: Which of the ability is more haxxed?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Book of the End

5 23.81%
  • Kanzen Saimin

15 71.43%
  • A draw

1 4.76%
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Book of the End vs. Kanzen Saimin - which is more HaXXeD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Book of the End vs. Kanzen Saimin - which is more HaXXeD

Ive heard people can say Tsukishima can totally edit and change your perceptions of anyone (and even yourself) if he uses BoE on you...

Is this true?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

No, he can only insert his presence in your memories. Replacing someone as himself (he can manipulate the extent of this), I have been hearing these theories as well but they are unfounded.

Edit - He can do minor edits to your memories though like when he made Ginjou believe his fullbring was something else, a blade with high cutting power but that perception isn't that big in my book since it was still centred around him.
    Last edited by cracker; December 01, 2011 at 06:43 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post
    No, he can only insert his presence in your memories. Replacing someone as himself (he can manipulate the extent of this), I have been hearing these theories as well but they are unfounded.

Edit - He can do minor edits to your memories though like when he made Ginjou believe his fullbring was something else, a blade with high cutting power but that perception isn't that big in my book since it was still centred around him.
    Well, people have said that he can literally alter the relationships between people other than himself.

For example, people keep bringing up how he altered Ginjou's relationship with Ichigo making him think he was a sincere ally - when hes true nature was really Ichigo's enemy, something he said Ginjou wouldnt have pulled off if he just pretended...?

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity jaymizzo's Avatar
    I had a smaller one but i guess i left it at home
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: [HOT] Book of the End vs. Kanzen Saimin - which is more HaXXeD

I know this thread is dead, but like ive said before, KS actually pwns BOE in every category.

Kyoka suigetsu only requires someone looking at his sword. The reason he never used it against Isshin and Ichigo was the same reason he never used any of his shinigami abilities against Yoroichi, Urahara and Isshin. He became arrogant with the Hogyouku.

BOE is useless against someone of Ichigos speed or Kenpachis past, while KS can actually mind rape you or create false illusions that would probably cause you to have a mental breakdown. If Aizen had wanted, he could have made the whole SS murderstomp each other, while he sat and stroked his hair.

BOE actually required physical contact and the element of suprise. Looking at someones sword while they release seems completely harmless compared to letting someone cut you.

Ohh... And KS effects are parmanent unless you know its weakness, which to date only one person in the whole bleachverse knew. While BOE requires you to kill the user, and also seems flawed in the sense that Byakuya was able to override its effects and kill/injure the user.
    "Man hands misery onto man" - Philip Larkin

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5