Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 470 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 470 Discussion / 471 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Skyguardian View Post
    Ichigo is somehow cockier than 17 Months ago. He really changed. His eyes are totally different.

Well chapter was okay. The pace is okay too.

Rukia trying Hado 33 inside the costume... Win.

However. Next chapter it's time for Plot development.
    Ya you would think after his crybaby moment he would be more modest about his limitation but nope let's be a cocky hero that's what allll the people love lol. Chapter was ok though seeing the end it'll be pretty amusing if we actually get answers froM Riruka rather then Ginjou and Tsuki since that where it seems to be leading to atm.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

By the way, Ishida is using Ryuken's bow. Maybe he lost the Quincy cross when Ulquiorra blew up his hand?
    Nevermind, he still has it 10 chapters ago, maybe this bow is something special.
    Last edited by The Newbie.; October 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    the worst part for Ginjo is he doesn't own Zangetsu and Tensa Zangetsu and also Hallow Ichigo and Ginjo is still screwed
    Indeed, though it still worries me that he could do this much damage to Ichigo with only a faction of Ichigo's "fullbring" strength, while Aizen barely touched Ichigo.
    Ichigo seems to be powered down quote a bit again now from his god like mode against Aizen, but in a way to try ease the fans while doing it.
    Not sure if I'm biting that one Kubo, I'd prefer stable powers..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@exacta I wouldn't say this is exactly shrugging off

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/99409630/17

hey but that's just me still...

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Cez View Post
    Indeed, though it still worries me that he could do this much damage to Ichigo with only a faction of Ichigo's "fullbring" strength, while Aizen barely touched Ichigo.
    Ichigo seems to be powered down quote a bit again now from his god like mode against Aizen, but in a way to try ease the fans while doing it.
    Not sure if I'm biting that one Kubo, I'd prefer stable powers..
    Look at it from a diffrrent point. The grow he had against Butterflaizen was Post Dangai. After the use of FGT his Post Dangai status vanished completely. After that he used fullbring to strengthen the little bit of Shinigami self he had left inside of him. What he is using now aren't his real powers. He uses parts of power given to him by a lot of Shinigami. I even doubt he can use Bankai at the moment. Furthermore Ginjou was a Shinigami Daiko himself and is now using Ichigolike powers.
    And on top of that he is cocky and seems to somehow underestimate Ginjou...

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post

for me ichigo should not worry that much yes he can use GT wait Ishida said he copied all of Ichigo's techs how many techs that ichigo have anyway? he's like naruto he can only use Rasengan and Ichigo can only use GT and just keep improving it

i will be surprised if Ginjo can throw Cero Blast that will make Ichigo go serious

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Ichigo himself knows that is impossible for someone to use his techniques thats why his not worried at all wouldnt you be worried if i stole all of your technique and was able to use them.
    Ichigo seems like his just taking a walk in the park he must have some ultimate kinda move he learn while in the dangai in shikai mode cause i doubt he will use bankai mode in the human world 1 slash can destroy the whole dimension and karakura town will go to ruins

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daman246 View Post
    Ichigo himself knows that is impossible for someone to use his techniques thats why his not worried at all wouldnt you be worried if i stole all of your technique and was able to use them.
    Ichigo seems like his just taking a walk in the park he must have some ultimate kinda move he learn while in the dangai in shikai mode cause i doubt he will use bankai mode in the human world 1 slash can destroy the whole dimension and karakura town will go to ruins
    And again. What makes you think that he was restored to his prime? oO
    There isn't even a hollow inside of him anymore. Cause if there was then he woul've taken him over the moment FGT ended.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i hope when Ginjo use a Bankai Tech Ichigo will comment

Ichigo: wow that was weak even in normal mode i can do that damage in my Bankai mode all of this Dimension and the town will be destroyed that why im not doing any special moves right now

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Aizen was capable of injuring after his monster transformation. He rendered Ichigo arm useless after an attack...so its possible he could kill Ichigo in FGT, its just that he wouldn't let him. Its kinda like Ultra Super Saiyan Trunks vs Perfect Cell, he had the power to do it (kill Cell) but if Cell fought seriously lol...the difference was ludicrous, speed being the huge divide

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cracker View Post

Well I mean he got injured but he doesn't look worried......it reminds me of when Aizen transformed and burned Ichigo's arm and he wasn't phased by it.

14. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member SaitoSpike's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

safe to say this chapter was alot better than the spoilers indicated guess i need to ignore Bleach spoilers from now on...or maybe the amazing art jus gets me everytime lol

as for Ichigo, maybe he should just use his hollow since he can't possibly copy that....and if he can its just stupid since its part of your soul...no?

plus stealing someone like Ichigo's techniques might be completely useless, much like a Kenpachi..unles you can manage to steal their ridiculous never ending raw reiatsu as well and this isnt even putting his Aizen fight levels into consideration...
    Last edited by SaitoSpike; October 27, 2011 at 11:30 AM.

Only one thing stirs my emotion. Aku. Soku. Zan. For the sake of my justice alone!

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

That was actually a decent chapter. Starting panels weren't so interesting until the scene switched to Ichigo and Ginjou. Panel 17 particularly gave birth to many possibilities. If Ginjou has acquired not only Fullbring but Ichigo's Shingami powers as well, are we going to see a bankai, hollow etc.? I sincerely think it will not be the case. Gaining reiatsu should not mean he has acquired Zangetsu as well. Its kind of confusing at the moment. Since, GT is Zangetsu's inherent move . Anyway, from the ending panels, are we going to see some backstory of Fullbringers?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Grekaosangel's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    That was actually a decent chapter. Starting panels weren't so interesting until the scene switched to Ichigo and Ginjou. Panel 17 particularly gave birth to many possibilities. If Ginjou has acquired not only Fullbring but Ichigo's Shingami powers as well, are we going to see a bankai, hollow etc.? I sincerely think it will not be the case. Gaining reiatsu should not mean he has acquired Zangetsu as well. Its kind of confusing at the moment. Since, GT is Zangetsu's inherent move . Anyway, from the ending panels, are we going to see some backstory of Fullbringers?
    Well Getsuga Tensho really isn't Zangetsu's in the first place specifically. Yes it's the trademark move for his Zan...but remember Engetsu also has that move as well.

My bet is that Ginjo has the abilities that Ichigo uses against him. Such as Getsuga Tensho. But you see he only used it after Ichigo fired one off at him. He could of done it sooner...if he could of. It's really hard to say at this point.

If anything "should" be certain, is that if Ichigo's Hollow is back again (I think it should) then that's not something Ginjo could copy. Which makes me think only Getsuga Tensho is gained from Ichigo, not stuff inherent to his soul like this Zanpakuto or Hollow.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Charred View Post
    The thing that annoys me most about this arc is that kubo is ignoring the "rules" he set up himself in the past.

Anyone remember when soifon went for the 2hit ko on aizen & what his reply was?
    How on earth can tsuki's attacks have any effect at all ok byakuya then?

This manga is filled with so many plotholes really.
    And it still annoys me every week that we never got to know what was up wit ichigos mask after ichigonator, what happened to kensei etc...
    So many unclear things & kubo just keeps adding more
    Except if you recall, that's when dealing with Reiatsu based attacks. Soifon's two-hit death move is based on Reiatsu, Aizen easily overcame it.

The Fullbringers, if you recall Ryuken mentioning earlier, that they're different. Their manner of attacks don't seem to operate on the same level as Reiatsu seems to. It's entirely possible that Captains having the advantage of monstrous Reiatsu may not overcome their abilities. Then again, we've yet to see the effect Tsukishima had on Byakuya. The other Shinigami really haven't had anything done to them...save for Rukia.

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member biggchiefmo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

My real problem with these scenarios in bleach isnt that Ginjou can use getsuga such as it is with the fact that Ginjou shouldnt even be close to Ichigos level of power. Fullbring may be a kind of control for hollow powers but Ichigo didnt need a control for it since his hollow power and shinigami power became combined during his training in the presipice realm. Ichigo shouldnt be just transendental, he shouldnt be beyond it. With Aizen it was made very clear to the reader that Aizen wasnt someone that could be defeated, period. Ginjou doesnt have that same feel, at first glance he seems very beatable. The fact that Ichigo fired GT and Ginjou cut in half like it was nothing, and when Ginjou fired GT Ichigo took damage from it, seems to suggest that Ginjou is currently stronger than Ichigo, which should not be the case unless in the past Ginjou got hollow powers as well.

New Reply
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast