Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/7/14 - 7/13/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 502 by kewl0210 , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 470 Discussion

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Hrathgrath's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 470 Spoiler Discussion

Really? Getsuga Tensho? Didn't Ichigo do that more than enough, now we've gotta have it from someone else? The prospect is neat, I wont deny that, but I would rather have seen an attack speciffic to "Cross of Scaffold". Wasn't his sword damaged when he was fighting the lucky dude anyway? I suspect that Ichigo is probably nearly as strong as he was post Dangai, but he probably won't go Bankai because he'll use some new ability of his Zanpakto, which would make this whole exersize in stretching out what could have been a couple of chapters into several months worth of chapters, into something worthwhile. Also they haven't actually alluded to the fact that it may not be Zangetsu also.. Personally I think it is, I just think when his hollow and zanpakto spirit merged that is what caused his sword to change, and this is simply his shikai state of that. Wouldn't it be something if we learned that this wasn't his shikai at all and he had a shikai state to this weapon!?:-)
    Each click for these guys is a level! Click and they will EVOLVE!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I find this interesting if Ichigo and Ishida don't know what to do as they fight Ginjo. It supports an observation that I thought about ever since Ichigo got his shinigami powers back.

Ichigo has always had insane riatsu and I'm wondering if this isn't just a more powerful version of the way he was at the beginning of the series. If he doesn't know how to deal with Ginjo it could indicate that he only has the ability and form as he is. Old Ichigo wouldn't hesitate to go bankai or pull out his hollow mask.

We don't even know if his zanpaktou is still zangetsu or if he can even use bankai or hollowfy. Having just had shinigami powers restored, it may take him a while to relearn those abilities.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member biggchiefmo's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I loved "Bleach" more than any other manga, period. But god it sucks now. I dont like the idea of Ginjou being on equal footing with Ichigo. It should be impossible as far as i'm concerned unless when Ichigo lost his shinigami powers he lost the hollow side for good too. So we are seeing Ichigo with (fullbring + borrowed shinigami powers), instead of Ichigo with (fullbring + hollow + his own shinigami powers). And what makes it suck even more is that Ginjou can do getsuga tensho as well. I feel like im reading Naruto cuz they are starting to spam getsuga tensho like its sharingan. God i hope Aizen breaks out of jail.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Nonlife's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@biggchiefmo I loved Bleach more than other manga too - except One Piece & FMA. It just seemed to get out of hand when Ichigo "pulled a win" against Aizen. (How can someone that near-omnipotent lose when there is NO clear understanding about his past - and how much he knows.)

As far as Ginjou shooting off Getsuga Tensho, the majority of the group got their power-up from Ichigo's FB. So, in his case, he acquired his own version of the attack.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ca12nag3's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nonlife View Post
    @biggchiefmo I loved Bleach more than other manga too - except One Piece & FMA. It just seemed to get out of hand when Ichigo "pulled a win" against Aizen. (How can someone that near-omnipotent lose when there is NO clear understanding about his past - and how much he knows.)

As far as Ginjou shooting off Getsuga Tensho, the majority of the group got their power-up from Ichigo's FB. So, in his case, he acquired his own version of the attack.
    Thats way to easily said, so far we see them all who had their powers from ichigo it served as no more then a powerboost to their abilities. It didnt and still doesnt seem as if their abilities come from him. They are their own.
    So if Ginjo now is using GT then he either has another ability to copy/steal those or he knew how to fire one beforehand. Another catch is this, his FB wasnt his shini form so he shouldnt be firing GT from his FB. (talking about Ichigo).

And then finally a role that plays is this, Ginjo = a shinigami or half like Ichigo. Who has mixed blood. So its not out of the ordinary for them both to share similarities in their basic abilities.
    In a sense Ginjo is his Senpai ^^.

I rather kick back and watch the show without jumping to conclusions yet, i mean it could be that he stole that ability but nothing showed us that he could steal abilities, its more like he took his raw power rather then the abilities (so far as we saw the other FB).

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

It's possible his attack we saw against Tsuki in this chapter http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/446/15 is just as powerful as Ichigo's attack now. Heck if you look at that move it's basically the same concept as Ichigo's attack, storing energy in the blade and then firing it off. The spoiler might just being saying it's GT because the attack comes off with a black aura rather then the white one shown in that scene.

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Woohoo, Ginjou firing a GT. The only plausible explanation I can come up with comes from the fact that Ginjou stole Ichigo's powers. If he knew it from the start then I guess, it would be something like,

Ginjou : Ichigo, I am your real father

On a serious note, Ichigo spamming GT wont do, unless his has more power.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity danzouismadara's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

you guys let me know when this manga moves llol i feel like ive read a 100 alternate versions of 1 chapter. Its just becoming ridiculous now. There isnt even a step into what this whole thing is about? 30 chapters explaing fullbring 10 chapters on ichigo getting power back and now this? where is the story??

Can someone message me an anime that's similar to d grayman or claymore or deathnote?

Ive seen Deathnote, deadman wonderland, fairytale, shigurui, ao no exorcist, beelzebub, samurai champloo, code geass, devil may cry, Hakuouki, monster, blood plus, gantz. Basically, something with demons and gore.

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by danzouismadara View Post
    you guys let me know when this manga moves llol i feel like ive read a 100 alternate versions of 1 chapter. Its just becoming ridiculous now. There isnt even a step into what this whole thing is about? 30 chapters explaing fullbring 10 chapters on ichigo getting power back and now this? where is the story??
    Turn around and take off the blindfold, I doubt you will see it otherwise.

12. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I do agree the battles swinging from one battle to another is kind of annoying. I hope the other battles will be settled shortly and we can see Ginjou vs. Ichigo.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I do agree the battles swinging from one battle to another is kind of annoying. I hope the other battles will be settled shortly and we can see Ginjou vs. Ichigo.
    Tsukishima vs Byakuya is the kind of fight that works better when we don't see how it ends, and it won't end well for Byakuya.
    Riruka vs Rukia doesn't matter since Riruka has no intention of winning.
    Next chapter should be entire focused on Ichigo vs Ginjo and maybe it will end suddenly because of the chatroom disappearing.

15. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Newbie. View Post
    Tsukishima vs Byakuya is the kind of fight that works better when we don't see how it ends, and it won't end well for Byakuya.
    Riruka vs Rukia doesn't matter since Riruka has no intention of winning.
    Next chapter should be entire focused on Ichigo vs Ginjo and maybe it will end suddenly because of the chatroom disappearing.
    You may be right here. I can live without seeing Rukia vs. Riruka. Byakuya vs. Tsuki, however, became interesting last time around. Ginjou vs. Ichigo is definitely the most interesting one.

~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    I think there may be a reason why Byakuya vs Tsukishima fight was left hanging, IMHO the possibility of Tsukishima winning makes Ichigo vs Ginjou fight more suspenseful. Once Byakuya wins, it's only a matter of time that Ginjou will follow him but if we know that Tsukishima and Ginjou may pull off a win, the direction of the story will be unclear and there will be many possible scenarios.

It's not surprising that Ginjou can fire GT, Ichigo's FB lets him fire GT and Ginjou took Ichigo's FB which means he should be able to fire GT. It seems Ginjou has two different abilities: 1) He can steal other people's FB and use them as his own 2) He can use the power of a stolen FB to enhance the abilities of other FB users, possibly sacrificing a part of the power he has stolen.

Ginjou said if Ichigo's shinigami powers fuse with his fullbring, he'll be a transcendental. Ginjou was a substitute shinigami and he has fullbring powers, doesn't it make him a transcendental? If shinigami are truly unable to stop transcendentals, Ichigo (being another transcendental) is the only hope to stop Ginjou, isn't he? If Ginjou defeats Ichigo and Tsukishima bookmarks other captains, the story may take an interesting turn.

18. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagi View Post
    I think there may be a reason why Byakuya vs Tsukishima fight was left hanging, IMHO the possibility of Tsukishima winning makes Ichigo vs Ginjou fight more suspenseful. Once Byakuya wins, it's only a matter of time that Ginjou will follow him but if we know that Tsukishima and Ginjou may pull off a win, the direction of the story will be unclear and there will be many possible scenarios.

It's not surprising that Ginjou can fire GT, Ichigo's FB lets him fire GT and Ginjou took Ichigo's FB which means he should be able to fire GT. It seems Ginjou has two different abilities: 1) He can steal other people's FB and use them as his own 2) He can use the power of a stolen FB to enhance the abilities of other FB users, possibly sacrificing a part of the power he has stolen.

Ginjou said if Ichigo's shinigami powers fuse with his fullbring, he'll be a transcendental. Ginjou was a substitute shinigami and he has fullbring powers, doesn't it make him a transcendental? If shinigami are truly unable to stop transcendentals, Ichigo (being another transcendental) is the only hope to stop Ginjou, isn't he? If Ginjou defeats Ichigo and Tsukishima bookmarks other captains, the story may take an interesting turn.

Talking about transcendental,

Aizen was interested in this also right?
    The only way to be a transcendental is to have both hollow and shinigami powers and controlling hollow is almost pretty impossible but if we look at it... Fullbring is the control for hollow powers... I wonder how can one take FB to death and become a shinigami capable of using fullbring at the same time shinigami powers
    CLEANED

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Charred's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

The thing that annoys me most about this arc is that kubo is ignoring the "rules" he set up himself in the past.

Anyone remember when soifon went for the 2hit ko on aizen & what his reply was?
    How on earth can tsuki's attacks have any effect at all ok byakuya then?

This manga is filled with so many plotholes really.
    And it still annoys me every week that we never got to know what was up wit ichigos mask after ichigonator, what happened to kensei etc...
    So many unclear things & kubo just keeps adding more

21. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast