Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (8/25/14 - 8/31/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 507 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Gantz 353 Discussion/354 Prediction Thread

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SwissGantzer's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 353 Discussion/354 Prediction Thread

hm he did eject,? no i dont think he ejected, he beats one of the attackers on the last page. Anyway, finally Kei in a Hardsuit, i've been this. Well i wonder if Tae will get in danger again :S Kei may even have to fight Zaibatsu to rescue Tae, well Rara's death is certrain, since shes with Tae right now^^. I wonder whats happening to the other guys, were they transfered as well? And whats with the Hardsuit shown on page 15, is that a kinda weird reflection on the helmet or wtf? xD
    Last edited by SwissGantzer; November 28, 2011 at 11:48 AM.
    "The time has come to cast aside these bonds and to elevate our consciousness to a higher plane. It is time to become a part of all things!" "Puppetmaster *Gits*"

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Let me guess when they bring that tower down the entire alien city will be brought crashing down to earth but what I want to know is why they would want to do that the aliens won't have any way of leaving the planet if they do it what I want to know is how many points do you have to win to get one of those this thing is way bigger than what oku was using his is about the size of the giants this thing is like a monolith
    Last edited by 9tails23; November 28, 2011 at 12:17 PM.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Draculoid's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

In Kei's defence, even though he has been through many battles, at this moment he is really and i mean REALLY having his mind fucked with. Sure he's crying like a little bitch but I mean he just had Tae, after this whole long drawn out journey to find her, in an already hopeless situation, to be teleported away almost immediately and put into a random Mech. I understand his frusteration, though it was already shown that the Gantzer have no control over their own paths and that they can be teleported/transffered anywhere, anytime, with absolutely no way of fighting back. Sent to ever increasingly ridiculously one sided terrible fights, at such a critical moment, bitch tears fully justified for me.

After a certain point I think your mind would be deteriorating, I mean, the level of chaos they are at in the plot now is unreasonable even by Gantz standards. I'm pretty sure you would be questioning whether or not it is even reality more so than ever before and the constantly being fucked with would definitely begin taking a toll on you emotionly.
    Last edited by Draculoid; November 28, 2011 at 12:21 PM.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, guys...All the pilots (including Kurono and Sakurai) are wearing hard suits while sitting on a flying bike.

The inside of the helmet projects the surroundings of the robot (i believe).

He didn't eject, those alien ships are shooting at the robots causing smoke and at the last page Kurono is punching a ship with the arm of the robot, blowing it up to pieces.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

The final task Zaibatsu forces gantzers to do thats what they mean by final mission. Zaibatsu thinks they can take out two birds with this..using the gantzers as pawns to destroy the black pillar. They are on auto pilot so they figure many will be taken down by the enemy but they should break through to the pillar.
    Cherry doesn't need a hardsuit he is boss as he is.

those new mecha are way bigger than Oka's....Think of a human beings height and put them in osaka with those decent size buildings. Oka's mecha was a little bit bigger than a building so...look how big the buildings are in the alien city when you put a human being on the ground and these new mechas are bigger than those buildings!

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member SK-Hao's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ Yea those mechs are massive, they made the giants look tiny, which means that to them humans are the size of a bug. I hope Kei doesnt accidently step on tae since his suit is on autopilot that would be hilarious and tragic.
    Devour this Manga

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member A_N_G_E_L's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The chapter was better than I expected, seeing the Characters as a victim between the Aliens and Gantz!
    Would be great if the Kurono in the Mecha would die, this would finally make the story more dramatic again!>:-)

I like how angry Nishi is for not being in on of the Mechas!XD But he would be so pissed if he would figure out that he is not able to operate them, since he wants to do some serious damage!XD

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Magnus's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

It's Super Robot Wars time !!!
    Looks awesome, but hey it's really hard to understand what's happening in some pages... the "silhouette" of the mechs isn't clear enough and it makes things messy...
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect."

Scanlator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member jide's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting chapter, I like it how at that start of katastrophe we get giant alien mechs destroying our cities. So what do the humans do? Make even bigger mechs and destroy their cities! XD
    I guess oka’s mech was just a field test version.

It looks like there’s only 5 giant mechs being piloted. I was a bit confused with the characters field of view but it seems like the Hardsuit helmet projects a 360 image to the user. Or it just could be the artist way of showing the characters emotions through the helmet.

Just one thing bothers me, where the hell can you hide 5 extremely gigantic Gundam’s on earth without anyone knowing?
    Last edited by jide; November 28, 2011 at 06:46 PM.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Forever Rain's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

See that wasn't so bad and Cherry is here to..even though he seems a bit out I think him and Kurono are going to start some rebellion. Or something. Good chapter, write on Oku.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Damura's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by York View Post
    I hope this isn't the final charge of the series though. Still a lot of questions I'd like to see answered.

It is unlikely to be the end of the series. It may be the end of the giants in Tokyo (if this is the only mothership, I can't remember). If that tower is the compression unit thing then destroying it should bring everything back to normal size. Since apparantly there is a lot more stuff inside the ship than is normally possible, everything should expand be crushed. Poor Tae.

Apparently, this will kill everyone except Nishi and Takeshi. I don't see how any of them could leave at this point unless the zaibatsu show a change of heart, or the tower isn't actually the time/space compression unit thing.
    Last edited by Damura; November 28, 2011 at 07:03 PM.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member GAT-X252's Avatar
    Country
    Peru
    Post Thanks / Like

So...you think only the inner part of the ship is going to be affected? Let's not forget that the alien territory is the size of an an entire continent, i doubt the ship can countain so much ground once the facility is destroyed.

Also, let's not forget either Kei2 and his team are still inside and i doubt they are going to die.
    (キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!!)

心臓がドキドキドキドキ!!!!

06/25/09 - Goodnight Sweet Prince

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm not sure how it would work. What happens when the regular walls of the ship can't contain it? Does it just spill out all over Tokyo?

I know that whatever happens we can be reasonably sure that most of the main characters won't die. And we can be reasonably sure that whatever damage occurs in Tokyo, it won't be wide scale enough to harm Nishi/Takeshi.

With all of this in mind I have no idea how it would work.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member York's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Quote:
    Just one thing bothers me, where the hell can you hide 5 extremely gigantic Gundam’s on earth without anyone knowing?
    It has been speculated that Gantz has some means of data storage. Unless he's teleporting everything from some huge warehouse somewhere. But with only like five there, think they just chose recruits at random? Talk about a bad draw on Kei's part.

Quote Originally Posted by Damura View Post
    I'm not sure how it would work. What happens when the regular walls of the ship can't contain it? Does it just spill out all over Tokyo?
    Hard to say; we could just get a big explosion from the sudden expansion. That is assuming they manage to bring the tower down, and it's the compression tech we're thinking of, and not some other kind of structural weakness.

Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

It must be the compression technology... that's the weakpoint and Nishi recognises it.

New Reply
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast