Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2) , Naruto 692 by aegon-rokudo
New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Gantz 353 Discussion/354 Prediction Thread

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BrazilianGantzer's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Gantz 353 Discussion/354 Prediction Thread

Think Gond (Blondie) might be in one of those ships attacking the mechs?

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Is there really a way to tell what Oku has in mind introducing new characters in gantz? . . .

I remember some gentleman called akira and many random guys getting some build up to die one page later.

And srsly, show us the vampires and sebastian

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Like previously stated. When the vampires makes their appearances it'll be defined whether they're siding with the Giants or "Earth". So they'll probably wait until the end, because by then the Gantzers will either face or join the Vamps in battle.

Also Akira was Kei's younger brother. In terms about height he's about a head shorter now.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What we really need is a side story on what the vampires did in between Osaka - Invasion. What happened to the bombs in their head? Did they report information they gathered on their missions to other vampires after Italy when it was safe? Where were they during the invasion? Do they have a link with the giants?

OR are the vampires just bought off by big time gamblers to kill off certain Gantz teams?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member A_N_G_E_L's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

^ OR The Vampires are too busy fighting Werewolves now! XD

6. Like 3 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A_N_G_E_L View Post
    ^ OR The Vampires are too busy fighting Werewolves now! XD
    O I c what u did thar!!!!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member 102jayday's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

There fighting some new kind of vampires that sparkle too because they are denting their image of the vampires lol.
    Next chapter is out tomorrow right? I hope oku doesn't do too many pages of the giant mecha moving, have the plot advance quicker. I am keen to see what Cherry does, he prob can't use his powers while inside that machine so he is open to be killed in this state.........
    Last edited by 102jayday; December 14, 2011 at 03:27 AM.

Manga Berserk, Gantz, Rurouni Kenshin, Claymore<3 Fav Anime FMAB! Gundam seed, Nana, InitialD.

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Cherry+Giant Metal Gear mecha+Tetsuo powers=GOD.

---------- Post added at 02:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

Is so strong now he can own Nuri and his 2 sub bosses solo

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BrazilianGantzer's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

What I'm wondering is this: Nishi had that website where he wrote about all the stuff he went through. Kikuchi shows Kurono a page that shows where his readers went to a variety of locations to take photos of the destruction (the wall from the first mission, the apartment block from the second, etc...)
    Here's the thing: this was all done by the Tokyo team. Up until that point, nobody had large weapons. No Z-guns, no hard suits, no mechs. Seems strange to me that they would take note of smaller destruction and not make a bigger deal out of circular holes in the ground, collapsed buildings or just more major destruction.

That being said, it sure boggles my mind how long the Tokyo team took to get their hands on bigger weapons. I mean, most of their Z-guns were poached from dead Gantzers! They didn't even earn theirs and it seems every other gantzer that they find has one. As if that's not enough, we suddenly have a lot more Hard Suits too! Against the bone aliens we had two!

I dunno, it just seems strange to me that we had all of this destruction and all this powerful gear and nobody seemed to take notice. The first we hear about regular people taking public notice of the Gantz suit is when the "urban legend" of the team in black starts after the Oni Alien Mission...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello, when is the new chapter out? The Mangatopia scan for 353 said it was out December 12th, unless it was a translation error.

Anyway, I can see these Aliens being killed off soon, I see a future Kei vs Blondie Alien, Tae Rescue and everyone getting out the ship once that pillar is gone.

I get the feeling once its destroyed, they'l have a countdown to get out, like evacuate or something.

Asides from the fall out from this Alien invasion, I can see the Tokyo team going after the people controlling the balls at the moment. If you want a quiet, Gantz free life, those people transfering Kei, Cherry etc need to die.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member York's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

@NeyNEy: The release dates can be off a day or two, give or take, so just need to wait in the meantime. Welcome to the forum by the way.

Quote Quote:
    Asides from the fall out from this Alien invasion, I can see the Tokyo team going after the people controlling the balls at the moment. If you want a quiet, Gantz free life, those people transfering Kei, Cherry etc need to die.
    Well according to Nishi they have some plan to take control of what's left of the world after the invasion, so they may need to be dealt with eventually. Though considering the Earth's state, they couldn't pick a worse time for civil war.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner SwissGantzer's Avatar
    Country
    Switzerland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrazilianGantzer View Post
    What I'm wondering is this: Nishi had that website where he wrote about all the stuff he went through. Kikuchi shows Kurono a page that shows where his readers went to a variety of locations to take photos of the destruction (the wall from the first mission, the apartment block from the second, etc...)
    Here's the thing: this was all done by the Tokyo team. Up until that point, nobody had large weapons. No Z-guns, no hard suits, no mechs. Seems strange to me that they would take note of smaller destruction and not make a bigger deal out of circular holes in the ground, collapsed buildings or just more major destruction.

That being said, it sure boggles my mind how long the Tokyo team took to get their hands on bigger weapons. I mean, most of their Z-guns were poached from dead Gantzers! They didn't even earn theirs and it seems every other gantzer that they find has one. As if that's not enough, we suddenly have a lot more Hard Suits too! Against the bone aliens we had two!

I dunno, it just seems strange to me that we had all of this destruction and all this powerful gear and nobody seemed to take notice. The first we hear about regular people taking public notice of the Gantz suit is when the "urban legend" of the team in black starts after the Oni Alien Mission...
    What we dont know is the timescale this stuff happens. We dont know how long it took Oka to get his Hardsuit, or clearing the Game 7 Times. Ofc this happens on alot of diffrent places arround the world. If we think that there are(I think there are way more):
    -10'000 Gantzers
    -10% survive long enough to reach the H gun
    = 1000 Gantzers with H gun
    -again 10% of them surviving for the Hardsuit
    = 100 Gantzers with Hardsuits.

Most important part of this is: HOW LONG IS THIS HAPPENING ALREADY? How long does Gantz transfer people to fight for'em. Is there an Original Gantz team?(wich could hav ecleard the game dozens of time, far more than oka) ? If yes, ae those probably the Zaibatsu guys? I hope a lot of this stuff will be revealed within this arc . And ofc. Is there something more than the Hardsuit? would like to see another even more advanced suit
    Last edited by SwissGantzer; December 19, 2011 at 10:36 AM.
    "The time has come to cast aside these bonds and to elevate our consciousness to a higher plane. It is time to become a part of all things!" "Puppetmaster *Gits*"

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^ if you read the latest issue

you'd know the answer to this. I dont know if you did, so I dont want to spoil it for you.

But IM going to anyway

They specifically state "your piloting the biggest weapon in our arsenal now"

Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the Zaibatsu guys are stock shareholders of the Gantz company's Japanese section, thus they have unlimited access to it's technology. This also explains why they have so much experience, since they can just pick their own fights and practice at their own pace.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Hungary
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kliff2004 View Post
    They specifically state "your piloting the biggest weapon in our arsenal now"
    They say the biggest, but doesn't say that's the strongest or there isn't any more weapon.

New Reply
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast