Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Air Gear 333 Discussion/ 334 Predictions

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Exis10's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 333 Spoiler Thread

Although I've been disappointed by Kiric's dead and shounen-plot change. I have to admit these things are still pretty badass

- Ringo's new outfit (Although I like a guy, I've found Ringo still looks very attractive)
    - Ringo's new AT (epic)
    - Camera's view
    - Outside Tower Artwork (looks like Last Boss Dungeon)
    - Sky Scene (looks so free and awesome after we were captured inside the tower and ship for a while)
    - Ikki run very naturally with Ringo, the pair looks uncanny and very cool

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

honestly, its probably been a few hours now since ringo and ikki and omaha/emily were checking out the scene rather calmly... if they were rushing in, they'd be panicked and confused over the sudden appearance of the tower, but they seemed like they had a plan.
    What if they've been overhead all along, we don't know the actual time frame from when Nike got defeated to when Ikki got tuned. We know that Sora was watching a video but OG could easily explain that the video was delayed or hacked and is hours old. Maybe everything that we saw was in the past and Ikki and Ringo have been here all along. Why not interfere, well Kiric could've planned all of this and Ikki and Ringo are his last line. Hell we'll probably end up seeing that SF is another illusion and the head Sora is holding is one of the soldiers he brought with him. For two people going into a situation where their family could be dead Ringo and Ikki don't look upset they're very calm. So that makes me think something is up and we've yet to see it.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Exis10 View Post
    Although I've been disappointed by Kiric's dead and shounen-plot change. I have to admit these things are still pretty badass

- Ringo's new outfit (Although I like a guy, I've found Ringo still looks very attractive)
    - Ringo's new AT (epic)
    - Camera's view
    - Outside Tower Artwork (looks like Last Boss Dungeon)
    - Sky Scene (looks so free and awesome after we were captured inside the tower and ship for a while)
    - Ikki run very naturally with Ringo, the pair looks uncanny and very cool
    Air Gears art is ALWAYS badass.

It could be a transition chapter, a talking chapter or battle chapter but O!G never skimps on the coolness..!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol thats what I meant, they're probably knew that rushing in would just fuck them over.
    Once they heard Sora had the sky regalia they probably knew everyone would be beaten to a bloody pulp in seconds so they took the time to 1. Rest 2. Give Ringo Her own Core 3. Patrol the area, we know this because of Ohama's testing of the grappling hook device....
    Judging by the rise of the tower and the condition everyone is in I would say 2-4 days past since Kiric's beheading.

Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

the biggest wtf moment for me was seeing ringo in the 3rd outfit she has worn in the last 24 hours... i don't really count her croissant mask outfit, but there was the one she had before leaving to help fight on the ship, then the one she wore as they were in transit to the ship and now she has a 3rd one for this chapter... not only that but she's had 3 different a-ts too; regular shoes to fancy no back wheel boots to loli platform 2 wheel high heel boots... and would this one have the sub regalia (with thorn whip)?

honestly, its probably been a few hours now since ringo and ikki and omaha/emily were checking out the scene rather calmly... if they were rushing in, they'd be panicked and confused over the sudden appearance of the tower, but they seemed like they had a plan.

Mangahelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ghostexiled's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I figured that Kiric would be toast... even though most of us didn't want it to be so.

But the whole SF being dead is a pretty big surprise... even the sisters.

I mean, is there no part of Rika left to care that her sisters are dead now? Speaking of her... where is she?

I bet she will be Ringo's opponent while Ikki fights Sora.

Btw, welcome back Carnevil... I knew you couldn't stay away! :P

I do see your theory being very possible... but would it cheapen the story at all?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post

Btw, welcome back Carnevil... I knew you couldn't stay away! :P

I do see your theory being very possible... but would it cheapen the story at all?
    Thanks, I tried but it's like a train wreck. I don't think the story could get any cheaper then it already has so why not. It's kind of typical shonen for the good guys to get wiped out then brought back for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Breast View Post
    I would say 2-4 days past since Kiric's beheading.
    I highly doubt Sora has been sitting in the tower for 2-4 days holding Kiric's head waiting for Ikki to arrive. It's most likely the morning it's probably only been a few hours since he gained the sky regalia. Hell I'm trying to figure out why he's just sitting there. He's suppose to have all this power and he's just sitting there.
    Last edited by Carnevil; October 27, 2011 at 03:02 AM.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

haha..I'm not against the point of someone dying...but why does OG kill all these characters?hahaha... I kinda want to laugh on what happened to the cool start of this manga..hehe

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Im pretty sure, Idk I think 2 days TOPS they arent in high speed jets remember. I REALLY DONT want to think that OG would set it up so that a tower would sky rocket towards space in just a few hours (Although I wouldn't be surprised if it did). But time has been accurate so far but you bring up a pretty good possibility. I was thinking 2-4 days because Mikan's face...it looks rather deprived of nourishment. Sora himself looks extremely tired, although that could be due to fighting several king and queens at once. what I think is really strange is Ringo's Body Structure looks to loli and too skinny, I dont know if it has an intended purpose or if OG is just getting bored. And if Ringo's AT turn out to be in fact regalia; I assume that it would take several more hours due to it being built entirely from scratch. And we can't really tell HOW LONG it actually took to build ikki's hybrid regalia, Kururu stated it would thirty minutes to an hour (I believe, correct me if Im mistaken) to just complete the half done Hurricane Road's regalia. But now there 4 more cores+ the broken 9th regalia. Judging by the frames I want to believe they had a extra day of planning and rest to go at this situation + the day that had already gone by.
    Last edited by Breast; October 27, 2011 at 06:47 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

oyos

ikki and ringo seem to be doing this rather calmly but there's no way that they'd really wait a day or 2 to actually go in to attack. their family is inside the tower, so they'd be rushing in as much as they could.

mikan's face is likely a creative choice to display just how defeated all of them are... probably close to but not really dead.

kururu making the storm regalia would take about an hour but to make a sub regalia or even a new regalia with a single core would be too easy and take less time... especially if the designs were already made up for her (it was kept with kanon).

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Sleeping Forest got completely wiped out? Wow. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Carnevil View Post
    I highly doubt Sora has been sitting in the tower for 2-4 days holding Kiric's head waiting for Ikki to arrive. It's most likely the morning it's probably only been a few hours since he gained the sky regalia. Hell I'm trying to figure out why he's just sitting there. He's suppose to have all this power and he's just sitting there.
    He's waiting for Ikki obviously. No matter how powerful Sora is he's still a typical villain and like all villains, he's waiting on the hero to show up so he can fight him. There's no great mystery here it's just the way things work. Also, if he is the Sky King then he doesn't have to be in a rush to conquer the world, fight, or do anything. Having power allows you to take your time. He's not going balls-out because he doesn't have to at this point.
    Last edited by ZERO PHOENIX; October 27, 2011 at 09:44 AM.

12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

No way Kiric will remain dead. Oh! Great couldn't even kill of many of the good guys (not naming names) in Tenjho Tenge and that was a seinen.
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What really bugs me (if Kiric is really dead) is OG shit on what I think a lot of people wanted to see and that's a reunion between the twins. That would've been a great scene and done right anemotional one. But OG shit all over it for no other reason then to make Sora again look like this ultimate bad guy.

I have to say Sora while doing some funny shit looks like nothing more then a spoiled brat throwing a temper tantrum because he wasn't the perfect Gravity Child. Even he said once he got the Sky Regalia he wouldn't be a failure anymore. He's like one of those kids who shoot up a school because they were picked on. His actions are motivated by nothing more then his inferiority to Kiric. I don't even see him as a bad buy I just feel sorry for his character for being a lame ass. I don't even like Ikki but I want him to kick Sora's ass just to prove again he's nothing but an inferior product. I mean without Minami helping Sora he wouldn't have defeated Kiric.
    Last edited by Carnevil; October 27, 2011 at 08:37 PM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't be surprised if Kiric wasn't dead... but if he lives then so should Yoshitsune!!

I would of LOVED to see a tag team fight with Kiric and Yoshitsune! Those two should of been the ones to face Sora and Nike!!

I have to say though that if Kiric did NOT see this outcome as a possibility then he certainly does not live up to his character that has been laid out before us since the beginning.

I wonder as well about the calm actions of Ikki and Ringo... what do they know that we don't?

I look forward to seeing how Ikki will one up Sora.

I still have issues with the whole Rika situation... why is there no part of her that cares what has just happened to her family!?

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

After reading the chapter... I am starting to think that the "END BOSS" may not be Sora, but instead may very well be Minami...
    Last edited by ghostexiled; October 27, 2011 at 09:09 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ghostexiled View Post
    After reading the chapter... I am starting to think that the "END BOSS" may not be Sora, but instead may very well be Minami...
    As long as he gets what's coming to him. I have to admit Minami has turned into one of the most obnoxious turds in this manga. We all wondered who this guy is and well he's a fucking jackass.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Air Gear 333 Discussion/ 334 Predictions

ditto!

I just don't see him wanting to accomplish his "goals" thru Sora only.

Sora has to be a "key" that unlocks what Minami is truly after...

If he gave Sora those sweet legs and is the creator of all these powerful AT cores... it would basically be idiotic of him not to find a way for him to use and incorporate them for himself.
    Last edited by ghostexiled; October 28, 2011 at 01:53 AM.

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast