Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 761 by cnet128 , Bleach 597 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: HSDK 450 Discussion/ 451 Predictions

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

HSDK 450 Discussion/ 451 Predictions

Last edited by Charlie; October 23, 2011 at 09:27 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Shader's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: HSDK 450 Discussion/ 451 Predictions

First,Kenichi is good.
    Second, this "medicine" looks suspicios <.<
    Third,wow,they found em already oO

Nice chapter)

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Lectro Volpi's Avatar
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

If it is about "They played dirty and in Yami we go by the rules" I doubt Saiga himself is going to do anything, but if Silcardo has a personal agenda against Yami then Saiga can intervene, after all, Silcardo is separating himself from Yami in Miu´s eyes.

Even if she fights Akira I can´t buy Miu´s victory; Akisame stated that no one should die (Can I stretch it to lose on purpose?) for anyone´s sake and maybe Akira, being an experienced master thinks so too.
    Last edited by Lectro Volpi; October 23, 2011 at 10:15 PM.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member kataomoi's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like how the elder is dashing throughout random places to find where Miu is...lol I figure he would look in indonesia and the kingdom of tidat first since thats probably where he first fought Jenezad at.

I have my suspicions about this "medicine" too. I think that Yudis' "father" is actually a subordinate of Jenezad and all of this is a huge act.

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member ChikoSuave21's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm, I kind've think they are leaning to the father and sister not knowing anything about Jenazad's intentions.
    They seem like good people.
    But how many chapters do you think before they locate the village?
    Yo.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Hunter Reborn's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Great start and so I predict that Kenichi and crew get to island, but miu is not there, and she is fighting God Fist. God Fist can not attack her since he sees his disciples fighting moves in her. This prediction should be at list three or four chapters away. I think for the next chapter the group starts going and the grandfather catches up to them at the end the chapter saying something out landish

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member TemplateR's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I think Miu will be rescued by Kenichi, when evil-miu is fighting kenichi. He will use some moves, which he learned it from her. The final attack will be a kiss on her mouth or on her cheek.

8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member crimsonlink310's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome chapter, Miu is learning Pencak Silat really fast as expected. Her memory lapse makes it so that if she ever sees Kenichi, her memory will most likely come back right away. I'm suspicious of the medicine as well. Miu learned a bit of the Indonesian language which was a surprise.

Jenezad making Hongo Miu's enemy was interesting because I thought it would be Ryozanpaku. But then again she could remember by their name being mentioned.

As for Kenichi's group, it was hilarious how Apachai kept eating and death glaring at Hongo's disciples. I can't wait for the next chapter. Shinpaku will probably tag along as well and I'm still hopeing to see the One Shadow in person.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TemplateR View Post
    I think Miu will be rescued by Kenichi, when evil-miu is fighting kenichi. He will use some moves, which he learned it from her. The final attack will be a kiss on her mouth or on her cheek.
    haha a kiss attack ^_^
    CLEANED

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BASED Shinigami's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Interesting development but even if Kenichi and the ryozanpaku gang travels to the Kingdom of Tidat it will take quite a bit of time to search more or less a 100 islands meaning Miu will learn advanced Silat techniques in that time since she already has the basics down because she's way too talented and i honestly believe Kenichi is not ready to take on Miu yet there is NO WAY he can force her into submission by using jujitsu techniques alone and if he was to go all out against her he would still most likely lose in my opinion. The only thing he has in his favor is his "Improved eye sight or Inner eye" and stamina.

Well it is confirmed that Yudis is the Demon Fist God so i'm wondering if his "supposed" father is just as strong as him or stronger because it seems quite apparent that he is a master class fighter too.
    My comic suggestions: Ecchi, Martial Arts, Historical, Harem, Adventure!

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

This upcoming Arc should be interesting. I supose Demon Fist doesn't expect Ryozanpaku to find Miu in his country. But actually the most interesting part for me will be if he will try to make her fight Kenichi. I actually believe Kenichi can show some growth in terms of not killing someone and trying force her with his jiujitsu. Maybe he will be shown some new moves by Akisame in order to do this.
    Actually it would be interesting to see how Demon Fist will fight against several Masters. Even with the aid of his father he will be at disadvantage for sure, cause I believe that two or three Masters will come at least. And Elder should come along at some point.

P.S. I also hope we won't see Shinpaku. They will look a bit strange at the situation and just out of place.
    And I hope Niijima won't pull some of his "spy" moves to discover where Kenichi and his Masters are going.
    Last edited by Jorge D. Dragon; October 25, 2011 at 03:27 PM.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if the father one is the original demon masked guy the Elder fought so long ago. It would explain why the current one looks so young.

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What exactly is jenazad's plan? It makes no sense to me up to now. I would have thought that miu still having memories of her past would be a bad thing but apparently not only jenazad was counting on that happening but she also plans to manipulate miu based on that. Akira is not the one to actually be the one looking for miu so mentioning him makes little sense in a way. Perhaps he plans on telling miu someone in ryozampaku is akira (sakaki)? How does he plan on miu's meeting with kenichi? At this rate it would seem she will remember kenichi at the sight of him.

Anyways, I wonder at what speed the elder runs. It is actually physically possible to run on water, the issue is that you need to be fast enough to remove your feet before the water surface is broken and also fast enough so that the friction with the non broken water surface is enough for you to be able to move forward. Now, a normal human would have to run at approximately 200-250 km/h to achieve this. The elder is essentially a huge mass of muscles meaning he should be extremely heavy, no less than 400 pounds of muscle given his built IMO. Are we to believe the elder can run at over 500 km/h? He could race a small plane lol. Of course, other masters seem to be capable of easily keeping up with a speeding car so perhaps over 500 km/h is not that much of an exaggeration...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Silcardo must been using some kind of trick to look young. I don't know if the father and sister are actors or Silcardo is tricking them too...

Come on guys! The reason to have a disciple is to pass the techiniques to the next generations right? Why someone really young would want a disciple! Duh

What do you desire? Money? Glory? Power? Revenge? Or something that surpass all others?
    Whatever you desire.... That is here... Tower of God!

MangaHelper 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member kkck's Avatar
    wherever cookies can't get to me...(as if such a place existed...)
    Country
    Galactic Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

The more disturbing part to me is that for those guys it does not seem like yudis was ever away from them. Given that I get the impression the whole thing is being staged to the last detail. Still, he refers to sakaki and hongo as youngsters so it definitely cannot be the case that zicaldo really is young. Given this then either the jenazad position is held by several people at the same time or perhaps zicaldo is impersonating yudis through a sort of weird martial art of his own which allows him to change his face. That would at least explain how it seems yudis was there all along, zicaldo appeared, killed him and took his place.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast