Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2) , Gintama 514 by Bomber D Rufi
Thread Closed
Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 2003

Thread: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011 - 2012] - Discussion and TOC Talk

  1. #1501
    Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Wonderland
    Country
    Slovakia
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by _Knight_ View Post
    Maybe it's a fake TOC!

    No High Kyuu this week? It just started 2 weeks ago. So I think no way it could be absent this week @@
    The ToC isn't fake, it's ohana and her tripcode ^^ She probably forgot Hq, it happens.


    ex oriente lux

  2. #1502
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner _Knight_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Country
    Vietnam
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Alright, I found it, HQ is in 9th place, between Beelzebub and Bleach

  3. #1503
    Negative Syndicate
    Guest

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Hmmmm, it looks like Magico is in trouble now; we'll see if the two new series become cushion for Magico or not.

    Also, when I read recent chapter for HxH, I feel like Togashi is trying to wrap up the series.

  4. #1504
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    86
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Kurogane so high and Magico so low, those Japanese really know what to think ...

    medaka are now filling with color output for the soul, but someone who follows him, can you tell me if it is ending?

    pakki now I see him in a bad way, while nisekoi going great, when the first volume should be out?

  5. #1505
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Haato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Country
    United States
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    88
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Another Medaka color?♥ I approve! I like animes! they get series lots of color pages!! :D

  6. #1506
    Negative Syndicate
    Guest

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by matto24 View Post
    medaka are now filling with color output for the soul, but someone who follows him, can you tell me if it is ending?
    It is not ending, yet.

  7. #1507
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bomber D Rufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The depths of human reasoning.
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    Hmmmm, it looks like Magico is in trouble now; we'll see if the two new series become cushion for Magico or not.

    Also, when I read recent chapter for HxH, I feel like Togashi is trying to wrap up the series.
    I dunno. I feel like it could go either way at this point for HXH. There's still a lot that hasn't been touched in the series yet, but the tone of the raw seems to suggest that the series could end in two chapters. I hope not since I remember Togashi mentioning after the ants arc he has two or three more to go.
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Saike Once Again (Hiatus)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)
    Hitoribocchi no shinrakusha (Monthly)
    Majimoji Rurumo (Monthly)
    Tenshi-chan & Akuma-kun (Ended)

    Requests Closed.
    requestsforrufi@gmail.com
    Read my writing here!
    http://alleycatcomics.pbworks.com/
    Now with 100% more plurk!
    http://www.plurk.com/BomberDRufi

  8. #1508
    Negative Syndicate
    Guest

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    I dunno. I feel like it could go either way at this point for HXH. There's still a lot that hasn't been touched in the series yet, but the tone of the raw seems to suggest that the series could end in two chapters. I hope not since I remember Togashi mentioning after the ants arc he has two or three more to go.
    Yeah, it could continue. However, the main goal for this series is search for Jin and it is fulfilled, so I wonder if Togashi is planning to make new goal for the series.

  9. #1509
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bomber D Rufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The depths of human reasoning.
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    Yeah, it could continue. However, the main goal for this series is search for Jin and it is fulfilled, so I wonder if Togashi is planning to make new goal for the series.
    Could be. It kind of feels like it's moving to another stage. Now that Gon's search for his Dad is over, he can start being a Hunter for himself. Up until now he's just been following through his Dad's footsteps, so it would be nice to see the story develop with him making choices for himself.
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Saike Once Again (Hiatus)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)
    Hitoribocchi no shinrakusha (Monthly)
    Majimoji Rurumo (Monthly)
    Tenshi-chan & Akuma-kun (Ended)

    Requests Closed.
    requestsforrufi@gmail.com
    Read my writing here!
    http://alleycatcomics.pbworks.com/
    Now with 100% more plurk!
    http://www.plurk.com/BomberDRufi

  10. #1510
    Negative Syndicate
    Guest

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    Could be. It kind of feels like it's moving to another stage. Now that Gon's search for his Dad is over, he can start being a Hunter for himself. Up until now he's just been following through his Dad's footsteps, so it would be nice to see the story develop with him making choices for himself.
    Yeah, it could go this way. However, the main problem is the author, himself.

    Is Togashi really want to have another arc for this series? I still remember how he ended YuYuHakusho. Even by looking at Level E, I feel like Togashi is kind of ending his series whenever he wants.

  11. #1511
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bomber D Rufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The depths of human reasoning.
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    Yeah, it could go this way. However, the main problem is the author, himself.

    Is Togashi really want to have another arc for this series? I still remember how he ended YuYuHakusho. Even by looking at Level E, I feel like Togashi is kind of ending his series whenever he wants.
    Yeah....that is a problem. Togashi isn't really the sort of guy to continue something if he's bored with it I suppose. The fact that Volume 31 is coming out in April also makes me wonder if the only reason why we're getting a volume during serialization period is because the series is coming to an end soon. It's a shame someone with a brilliant series such as this would really end it on a whim, but Togashi doesn't have a great track record at all. (Even though he did promise in the first tank not to give up, lol.)
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Saike Once Again (Hiatus)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)
    Hitoribocchi no shinrakusha (Monthly)
    Majimoji Rurumo (Monthly)
    Tenshi-chan & Akuma-kun (Ended)

    Requests Closed.
    requestsforrufi@gmail.com
    Read my writing here!
    http://alleycatcomics.pbworks.com/
    Now with 100% more plurk!
    http://www.plurk.com/BomberDRufi

  12. #1512
    Negative Syndicate
    Guest

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    Yeah....that is a problem. Togashi isn't really the sort of guy to continue something if he's bored with it I suppose. The fact that Volume 31 is coming out in April also makes me wonder if the only reason why we're getting a volume during serialization period is because the series is coming to an end soon. It's a shame someone with a brilliant series such as this would really end it on a whim, but Togashi doesn't have a great track record at all. (Even though he did promise in the first tank not to give up, lol.)
    I remember saying that Togashi isn't a person who want to do a long series; I think he perfer to do middle-length series. Togashi said he suddenly ended YYH because the editors want to extend the series; I also remember he saying that he didn't want HxH to be this long as well.

  13. #1513
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bomber D Rufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The depths of human reasoning.
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    I remember saying that Togashi isn't a person who want to do a long series; I think he perfer to do middle-length series. Togashi said he suddenly ended YYH because the editors want to extend the series; I also remember he saying that he didn't want HxH to be this long as well.
    Really? Where did you see that? I read an interview he had with Oda that said he wanted to do three or four more arcs. Though I can imagine that since he does end his works abruptly most of the time.
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Saike Once Again (Hiatus)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)
    Hitoribocchi no shinrakusha (Monthly)
    Majimoji Rurumo (Monthly)
    Tenshi-chan & Akuma-kun (Ended)

    Requests Closed.
    requestsforrufi@gmail.com
    Read my writing here!
    http://alleycatcomics.pbworks.com/
    Now with 100% more plurk!
    http://www.plurk.com/BomberDRufi

  14. #1514
    Negative Syndicate
    Guest

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomber D Rufi View Post
    Really? Where did you see that? I read an interview he had with Oda that said he wanted to do three or four more arcs. Though I can imagine that since he does end his works abruptly most of the time.
    That story kind of spread long time ago, so I can't say where I found it. But many people are saying that.

    Can you provide the source where you find the interview?

  15. #1515
    Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Bomber D Rufi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    The depths of human reasoning.
    Country
    United States
    Posts
    2,152
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Weekly Shonen Jump [2011] - Discussion and TOC Talk - Part 2

    Quote Originally Posted by Negative Syndicate View Post
    That story kind of spread long time ago, so I can't say where I found it. But many people are saying that.

    Can you provide the source where you find the interview?
    http://mangahelpers.com/forum/showth...=1#post2619321

    Its here. I dunno where they got the original text from though.
    Current projects
    Gintama (Weekly)
    Saike Once Again (Hiatus)
    Nejimaki Kagyuu (Ended)
    Kiriwoterrible (Weekly)
    Hitoribocchi no shinrakusha (Monthly)
    Majimoji Rurumo (Monthly)
    Tenshi-chan & Akuma-kun (Ended)

    Requests Closed.
    requestsforrufi@gmail.com
    Read my writing here!
    http://alleycatcomics.pbworks.com/
    Now with 100% more plurk!
    http://www.plurk.com/BomberDRufi

  16. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
Thread Closed
Page 101 of 134 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts