Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi , Bleach 588 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pariston's Plans

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Pariston's Plans

So what do you think the sneaky rat is up to?

I think Pariston is being really sly. Pariston is creating additional rules that seem like it's
    just for the sake of the election. But I think Pariston is thinking farther ahead.

For all the Hunters who's licenses were confiscated I think Pariston will NOT return
    their Hunter's License and they will no longer be Hunters.

Pariston will make nen illegal to use for anyone who does not have a Hunter's License.

Pariston will make it illegal to teach nen to any person(s) without a Hunter's License.

Pariston will put more restrictions on what a Hunter can do.
    No more getting away with murder. Hunters who do crimes will lose their license.

NGL will be Pariston's playground for his Chimera Ant Hybrids

Any magical beast that has harmed a person in a any such way will be sent to NGL.

the Hunter Association will act as a police force around the world to "keep the peace"

the Hunter Association will go on a search mission for Rose Bombs which will be illegal.

The Rose Bombs will be dumped in Meteor City.

Banned 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Turkmenistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Pariston's Plans

Have you read the last chapter...Dog and Cow probably most of the Zodiac Twelve don't want Pariston to win...He's Evil pure Evil so Evil he smiles about everything! He's very much like the ex-president unreadable he doesn't waver an millimeter... So no his plans aren't what you 've listed above about World Peace........The Hybrid Chimera ants in NGL sounds like where he'll be hosting the next HXH EXAM.....Or even allowing them to participate in the exam....Pariston is evil and I like his kind of evil, it's scary!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XXGenesis View Post
    Have you read the last chapter...Dog and Cow probably most of the Zodiac Twelve don't want Pariston to win...He's Evil pure Evil so Evil he smiles about everything! He's very much like the ex-president unreadable he doesn't waver an millimeter... So no his plans aren't what you 've listed above about World Peace........The Hybrid Chimera ants in NGL sounds like where he'll be hosting the next HXH EXAM.....Or even allowing them to participate in the exam....Pariston is evil and I like his kind of evil, it's scary!
    What makes you think that all the things I suggested Pariston will be doing that he will be doing them for the sake of world peace?

Read the changes I said Pariston will make and then figure it out. You're a Hunter, right?

And yes I do think a Hybrid Chimera Ant Arc Exam is in the works (most likely to make the ants into Hunters)

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think what Pariston wants is to let the voter know that Leorio is just bluffing on privatizing hunter association and that's why Pariston ask again what Leorio really wants i think Leorio will just give in on the pressure and say that he wants to pass his Exams on being a doctor and the people will just say "that's it?" our future chairman to be want to be a doctor?

and also Pariston stated that the future chairman should be strong........ and he will just give some rants about leorio and if Leorio becomes chairman he will just waste his time on his friends rather that the future of the Hunter Assoc.

a lot of Zodiacs know that Ging already planned that Leorio will be a huge impact on Hunter Assoc. that's why he let Leorio punch him on the Face and i know Pariston knows what Ging is planning

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted THM Nindo's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with you.

I also think that Parriston doesn't care that much about the election and have bigger plans.
    And each step he took during the election was for that plan.

I also think that taking Hunter License from those who didn't vote was an important part of his plan.
    And, we will certainly see how the Nen-using Ants will play a part in his bigger scheme.

True love will conquer everything
    The question now is : which of those two loves, is the true one?!

Jiraiya's timeline : here
    Zetsu, the strongest villain of Akatsuki : here

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by THM Nindo View Post
    I agree with you.

I also think that Parriston doesn't care that much about the election and have bigger plans.
    And each step he took during the election was for that plan.

I also think that taking Hunter License from those who didn't vote was an important part of his plan.
    And, we will certainly see how the Nen-using Ants will play a part in his bigger scheme.
    in my mind it will be like this the hunters that lost their license from the election will be the subject of Pariston's next plan and that plan is to let the nen using ants for entertainment and the challenge will be kill a number of ants and we will give your license back and also maybe Pariston plans to let the world see it too.

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    in my mind it will be like this the hunters that lost their license from the election will be the subject of Pariston's next plan and that plan is to let the nen using ants for entertainment and the challenge will be kill a number of ants and we will give your license back and also maybe Pariston plans to let the world see it too.
    That's totally Pariston style, he would probably make money out of it. The very first Hunter exam live on TV. People who are interested in it, would pay for it and Pariston kills two birds with one stone, which is having his own entertainment and gaining money at the same time. For some reason I think that, while Pariston is following his plans someone (Ging, Mizaistrom or Lupe) will find a lead concerning the missing Hunters. This scenario could lead into a civil war among Hunters.

Credits:Shinsatsu

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sea Hunter's Avatar
    Country
    Jordan
    Post Thanks / Like

Are we even sure Lupe is still alive? He might have been killed offscreen.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I totally see a Pariston run Hunter Assoication looking like peaches and cream on the outside but rotten to the core on the inside.
    Also I dunno if he will be allied with Gyro or not though I do think we WILL see Gyro in this arc. I think quite possibly Gyro willl be
    the "obvious" villain that Pariston gets everyone to focus on and be scared of but in truth BOTH of them are villains.
    Now whether or not they are working together I'm not sure. It would be cool but it would also be cool if they were against each
    other but both clearly evil. Sorta a Hitler vs Stalin situation. The worse of both worlds.

Also one thing is that while a LOT of people are going to die because of Pariston I think Pariston won't actually kill anybody himself.

Mass Genocide will happen without Pariston having to lift a finger.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't know why so many people believe that winning is such a need for Pariston. he has proven to dominate over half the association and the council. So that means that whoever will be elected it doesn't matter, He'll influence everyone He needs. And He enjoys challenge, so that would be probably fun.
    So as many of you said, I think He's aiming somewhere else. Not ONLY the eggs, but something else.

A Hunter must hunt something. And we still don't know what Pariston likes to hunt.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    I don't know why so many people believe that winning is such a need for Pariston. he has proven to dominate over half the association and the council. So that means that whoever will be elected it doesn't matter, He'll influence everyone He needs. And He enjoys challenge, so that would be probably fun.
    So as many of you said, I think He's aiming somewhere else. Not ONLY the eggs, but something else.

A Hunter must hunt something. And we still don't know what Pariston likes to hunt.
    I don't think it's necessary but I think it will happen and I think in any event Pariston will change the rules to his favor

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I got the feeling that Pariston wants to work from the shadows which is why he rather not win the election, since the chairman of the Hunter's Association will be definitely watched, while the vice chairman is most likely not (does anyone even know what your country's vice president does?). So whatever plans he has, he'll have to scale them back as the chairman since he'd be the center of the attention. So the best way to foil his plans is to actually let him win.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    I got the feeling that Pariston wants to work from the shadows which is why he rather not win the election, since the chairman of the Hunter's Association will be definitely watched, while the vice chairman is most likely not (does anyone even know what your country's vice president does?). So whatever plans he has, he'll have to scale them back as the chairman since he'd be the center of the attention. So the best way to foil his plans is to actually let him win.
    I think Pariston has plans for either scenario: winning or losing so it doesn't matter to him.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
    I think Pariston has plans for either scenario: winning or losing so it doesn't matter to him.
    I'm sure he does but winning is probably not his preferred scenario, which is why you see him saying, "Well, I'm not exactly God". He didn't seem to really want to win the election, but he'll of course take the position. It's honestly probably more limiting compared to his current position since every move he makes will be watched by the whole association.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    I'm sure he does but winning is probably not his preferred scenario, which is why you see him saying, "Well, I'm not exactly God". He didn't seem to really want to win the election, but he'll of course take the position. It's honestly probably more limiting compared to his current position since every move he makes will be watched by the whole association.
    Yes but look at how the Zodiacs are keeping an eye on him and yet he does as he pleases. It'll be the same.

Unless of course Togashi just ends the manga.

New Reply
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast