Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 503 by kewl0210 , One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 (2)

View Poll Results: Rate Episode

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 - 5

1 20.00%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

4 80.00%

0 0%
New Reply

Thread: Bleach Episode 345 Discussion

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member cracker's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Episode 345 Discussion

When discussing the episode, please respect those that don't want to be spoiled and put all future Manga events into spoiler tags. This rule will be strictly enforced. Thanks.

You can watch the episode online at the below link

http://www.animeavenue.net/bleach-episode-345/

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach Episode 345 Discussion

At this point it is impossible to spoil the episode, as it spoils itself.
    This episode wasn't bad, the filler was decent. but the animation took a serious decline in quality.

4-Star Loli-Hunter 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member Skyguardian's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd liked the party with Ginjo, Riruka (what a tsundere voice ) and Giriko way more than in the manga.

Episode was good.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the filler dream sequence with Rukia and most of the stuff was okay...but I really had a good LOL near the end

Spoiler show
    Last edited by cracker; October 25, 2011 at 01:43 PM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member slmcknett's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked this episode a lot more than the last one. Probably my favorite one so far. Not sure why Ichigo threw his badge into the river, though...

But yeah, I liked how Mizuiro and Kiego were being targeted as well. That made a lot of sense but it wasn't shown in the manga, so I thought that was pretty interesting to see.

Pretty good episode all around, really, even if it did change the manga's canon a bit. 8-9/10 for me.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member exacta's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I liked this episode alot.....the way they introduced Giriko and Riruka was better in the anime overall. The timing of it actually makes more sense the way they did it here......in the manga they do it as Ginjo is leaving the Unagiya Shop....but that doesn't make as much sense, since we see Ginjo approach Ichigo again at Urahara's. It would make more sense for them to appear after Ginjo is actually going back to that building, since he tells them to come along and whatnot.

Plus the place where it takes in the anime seems much more creative design-wise instead of in the manga where its just your typical Karakura background. Also makes last weeks episode more appealing since they simply changed the order of a few events, kinda like what they did with Halibel and Barragans fights.

I could see "the enemy" actually retreating from Ryuuken, since Ryuuken might be near Isshin's level, in which case it would make sense, at the very least a confrontation at this point could mess things up. Or maybe he just didn't want to reveal himself yet. Who knows since that never actually happened....at least Ryuuken got more screentime though.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I get the other tweaks but the Ryuuken thing can be misconstrued...personally I didn't like it, I felt it took away more from the character (Tsukishima) than it added. If you get my point.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Crude's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

I enjoyed this episode, and I've also been enjoying the small filler the anime has been adding to this arc. By the way, when was it that Tsukishima appeared in the manga (as in after the whole Ishida incident)?

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

He first appeared in chapter 429, that was the whole Ishida incident and than after in chapter 442, with an Orihime incident (a more formal introduction)

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome. The anime team actually fixed a question on many people's mind, that is "Why the hell does Ichigo goes to Xcution when he can go to so many other people?"

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Revolation's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I like how the new opening shows the titlecards for all the past episodes. Also, I like how they use music from season 1. That's a nice touch.
    Bleach 354-356 spoiler and chapter discussions. Most hilarious ones ever. How hueco mundo and The Lust arc killed "ichihime"
    Spoiler: What happened with Nel and Kenpachi after Ichigo went to Ulqiorra(vol 39 sketches) show

New Reply