Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/14/14 - 7/20/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 753 by cnet128 , Bleach 589 by cnet128 , Gintama 503 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Did you notice Raikage's left hand at first?

Voters
269. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

121 44.98%
  • No

122 45.35%
  • Forgot

26 9.67%
New Reply
Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 562 Discussion

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 562 Spoiler Discussion

Well, guys.
    They are KAGES. And there's FIVE of them. How do they 'have no chance'? It'll go as Kishi needs story to go, but don't forget what a KAGE is. Just a while ago some people were saying that Naruto isn't capable of defeating A... then with that Naruto's clone defeating two kages, A with the help of fresh Tsunade and backup and support from those three, they sure DO have a chance.

But Madara is not going to be sealed and that's clear for me. When he get's sealed, it's end for Madara because he won't go back to 'heaven' and Tobi won't be able to Rinne Tensei him if that's the plan (which could change tho). Or maybe this is really third or fourth to end battle (Madara vs Kages, Itachi vs Kabuto, Tobi vs Bee and Naruto vs Sasuke?) and then maybe. Is the end really that near?

ex oriente lux

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Adv2011's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Masterpice View Post
    Well...Kages weren't able to take on Sasuke when he was in Sussano...If they will take down Madara then it will be bullshit...Maybe Sasuke didn't fight all at once but he and his teammates were easily fooled by Bee so Kages are not that strong. Kabuto should unsummon Madara...fighting out there it's a waste of time...he should send him to capture Naruto and Bee or to take down Tobi.
    I don't see how Madara is gonna take Tobi out! Since he has All Madaras Powers that includes the Rinnegan and Sharengan + The Mix of Sharengan and Reinnegan like the Juubi had before so i think he is going after bee and naruto
    Tobi: no power surpasses my eternal mangeyko sharingan!
    Itachi: Kabuto, to think that you surpassed orochimaru is amazing on it’s own, yet i believe you still have much to learn, especially about who you are deal(?) “dealing?” with

Failll ^^

3. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Masterpice's Avatar
    Country
    Poland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adv2011 View Post
    I don't see how Madara is gonna take Tobi out! Since he has All Madaras Powers that includes the Rinnegan and Sharengan + The Mix of Sharengan and Reinnegan like the Juubi had before so i think he is going after bee and naruto
    Well as far as we know for now neither Madara nor Tobi showed us the same powers...and Tobi himself[If he is Madara] said that he is just shell of his former self.
    Sorry for grammar mistakes.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner hopehelp's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gats View Post
    If Kabuto will just call back Madara, I don't know if I will laugh or feel bad for Tsunade having her seal totally wasted. I still don't see the point to keep Madara there, Tobi's army is not there, same with the real Naruto. Kabuto was kind enough to let Madara playing around with his "new" powers.
    Kabuto does not call back Madara because Madara wants to test his power,So kabuto obeys him in order to be friend with madara for his sake,then he will be able to use madara effectively as possible.

can't wait to see itachi and tobi's progress.
    Last edited by hopehelp; November 01, 2011 at 07:07 AM.
    just kidding..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Tsunade´s secret jutsu: Tsunade no Inchiryou

They will defeat Edo Madara in no time xD

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newkerzy View Post
    If the jutsu used to teleport the 5 Kages to Madara is Mabui's jutsu again, I'm convinced that Mabui's jutsu is indeed an attempt of Kumo's in copying Hiraishin. I mean, for goodness sakes' it has the exact same properties as Hiraishin. It can teleport objects and people to anywhere she wishes.

Of course, compared to Hiraishin, this is actually an imperfect copy or a cheap knock-off, if you will as the jutsu seems to need more preparation time, while Minato can just touch the object/person to mark it. Not only that, I doubt it can be used defensively like the way Minato redirected the Bijuudama away back then.
    Its defenetly not the same thing. Minato's ST teleports himself (or some object) instantly from point A to B. Mabui's jutsu acts by MOVING an object from point A to B at lightspeed by transforming that object into light. Nothing with mass can achive the speed of light because you would need infinite energy and that is more energy then you can find in the entire universe. Also some say you would be sent back in time or something:P

So in other words 1 moves in a instant and the other even if traveling at the speed of light that would apear as an instant to us it still takes time to get to point B.

Also it does need prep:
    http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/529/7

You can see here the pot getting transformed into light:

____

The spoilers look great... To bad its a brake coming up... God i hope we get to see Tsunade fighting again.

Also it would apear the 1'st Hokage faced EMS Madara and not Rinnegan Madara. EMS only Madara would be sealed right now from Naruto's FRS. Madara had to activate Rinnegan to absorb it. No rinnegan = sealed Madara. It also only lasted for a few seconds (granted he had lots of peeps to fight) so the 1'st beating him is not that incredible.

Now considering Nagato was holding up to Itachi, Bee and Naruto when he was a robot and slow you can imagine what MADARA himself can do. Madara has Rinnegan + EMS jutsus. He could very well take down 5 kages easy.
    Last edited by xXan; November 01, 2011 at 07:16 AM.

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Adv2011 View Post
    Well as far as we know for now neither Madara nor Tobi showed us the same powers...and Tobi himself[If he is Madara] said that he is just shell of his former self.
    Tobi has madara's rinnegans that evolved from the EMS,
    but even that he simply chose to use one rinnegan and one unknown sharingan.

So i'm sure the set of his eye's has surpassed madara somehow.
    Last edited by hopehelp; November 01, 2011 at 07:17 AM.
    just kidding..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member DEATHBOTT's Avatar
    Country
    New Zealand
    Post Thanks / Like

Well...Kages weren't able to take on Sasuke when he was in Sussano...If they will take down Madara then it will be bullshit...Maybe Sasuke didn't fight all at once but he and his teammates were easily fooled by Bee so Kages are not that strong. Kabuto should unsummon Madara...fighting out there it's a waste of time...he should send him to capture Naruto and Bee or to take down Tobi.
    did you read those fights? a fought sasuke to a draw, gaara fired 1 jutsu and then sasuke left, onoki would have obliterated sasuke if not for tobi, mei would have melted sasuke if not for zetsu and tsunade wasn't even there. not to mention all of them fought separately. not that i think they can necessarily defeat madara but come on.

10. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hopehelp View Post
    Tobi has madara's rinnegans that evolved from the EMS,
    but even that he simply chose to use one rinnegan and one unknown sharingan.

So i'm sure the set of his eye's has surpassed madara somehow.
    He probably keeps that for warping/intangibility (yeah i know i am asuming he needs that eye for those :P).

Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    He probably keeps that for warping/intangibility (yeah i know i am asuming he needs that eye for those :P).
    I don't think he can use some sort of space time jutsu anymore because he should use it before if he can,
    but we see him running through so many chapter.
    just kidding..

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I seriously hope all the other threats have been dealt with. Black Zetsu might be handled by Ao and Hiramekarei-dude if they have Naruto's clone to help. So Mei might leave them at the moment.

About Tobi: Oonoki is seriously injured, Gaara is almost out of chakra, Naruto's clone is empty, and I don't think A and Tsunade will come out of this unharmed. Six jinchuurikis with Pain powers is A LOT for beat up guys to handle. Specially if they're being used by Tobi, who seems to be more clever than Madara (despite not having such advanced powers of his own).

These jinchuurikis WILL fight before the end, and whatever Itachi will do, that will only happen after Madara is finished, otherwise the Edo-jinchus won't have any air-time. Thus, it is safe to conclude that Madara WILL be dealt with now, likely sealed permanently by sacrificing some kage (and I think Tsunade), while Oonoki will be too injured after this is over, leaving only 3 Kages left: Gaara, Mei and A.

Suddenly this war starts to seem like impossible to beat.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by xXan View Post
    Its defenetly not the same thing. Minato's ST teleports himself (or some object) instantly from point A to B. Mabui's jutsu acts by MOVING an object from point A to B at lightspeed by transforming that object into light. Nothing with mass can achive the speed of light because you would need infinite energy and that is more energy then you can find in the entire universe. Also some say you would be sent back in time or something:P

So in other words 1 moves in a instant and the other even if traveling at the speed of light that would apear as an instant to us it still takes time to get to point B.

Also it does need prep:

You can see here the pot getting transformed into light:

____

The spoilers look great... To bad its a brake coming up... God i hope we get to see Tsunade fighting again.

Also it would apear the 1'st Hokage faced EMS Madara and not Rinnegan Madara. EMS only Madara would be sealed right now from Naruto's FRS. Madara had to activate Rinnegan to absorb it. No rinnegan = sealed Madara. It also only lasted for a few seconds (granted he had lots of peeps to fight) so the 1'st beating him is not that incredible.

Now considering Nagato was holding up to Itachi, Bee and Naruto when he was a robot and slow you can imagine what MADARA himself can do. Madara has Rinnegan + EMS jutsus. He could very well take down 5 kages easy.
    I kinda wished people would stop trying to relate human world laws and theories to a manga that is fantasy based... especially when they do it wrong. First, Laws of Relativity doesn't apply to subatomic particles, and subatomic particles do contain mass. Neutrinos is a recent discovery that challenges this law. Secondly, how were you able to differentiate the difference in transportation speeds between Hirashin No Jutsu vs Raikage's assistant's? The only difference you saw was that one took longer for the actual jutsu to work? That's like saying Tajuu Kage bunshin is faster a faster technique than Rasengan because Naruto takes time to prepare rasengan vs just crossing his fingers, even though we know its not true because Kakashi can form Rasengan relatively fast, just as fast as Naruto forming a kagebunshin. Also the part of the infinite energy only relates to things at rest, theoretically, particles or energy can be moving at 2x the speed of light ie. 2 light particles moving towards each other.

From the spoilers I really fail to see how the 5 kages will do any damage to Madara. Madara is just too beast.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 561 Discussion/ 562 Predictions

tsunade and A's punch might damage susanoo heavily,what do you think about? are they strong enough to do that? 2 bijudamas were able to pierce that barrier in volume 57,then 2 super punches might damage susanoo...

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Zehahaha's Avatar
    Country
    Morocco
    Post Thanks / Like

As someone else said, I really don't see how the Alliance will deal with all this shit.
    Somehow, I think that Tobi/Madara will manage to revive the Juubi. And also, I think there will be a break, Naruto needs to learn " that jutsu " and other stuff.

I fail to see how Naruto will handle someone who have the Rinnegan, and is immortal, and someone who have the Sharingan + Rinnegan, and someone who have the EMS.

Unless Itachi somehow stops Kabuto, then the Alliance might have a chance.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

if tsunade can restore naruto's chakra,he will fight at his best against madara. if bee and someone else help him,naruto should be able to win.and not forget oonoki is about to fight at the cost of his life,then he will do something epic (8 gates opened for examples).

New Reply
Page 3 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast