Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 490 by Bomber D Rufi

View Poll Results: Did you notice Raikage's left hand at first?

Voters
269. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

121 44.98%
  • No

122 45.35%
  • Forgot

26 9.67%
New Reply
Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 562 Discussion

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 562 Discussion / 563 Predictions

omg it feels so obvious that Naruto will learn Hirashin because otherwise Kishi wouldn't have brought it up!....
    he could have just said that the other transportation jutsu can transport living beings....

btw. didn't they have to use a kunai to do it? thats kinda strange....
    Hi there! If you read my post you might want to help me improve my english skills by correcting mistakes I made... Thanks!

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member avantasian's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gwym View Post
    Madara cannot hope to stand up to the new generation, because the new generation always surpasses the previous. Oh no wait its because they're all ganging up on him at once.
    LOL! i imho thats just a motto. The previous kages all were more powerfull.

Hashirama >= Minato > Tsunade
    1st Raikage > A
    Muu = Oonoki
    Gaaras dad >= Gaara
    Mizukages are a mystery i have no idea who is more powerfull

Anyhow, Tsunade lacks in comparison to any previous Hokage.
    Some people will come and say: "She saved an entire village with her healing!"
    my reply to them is: "Any previous Hokage wouldnt allow it to reach that point."

3. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Banned 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Choujurou the Monster, maybe he will get that nickname in the war. I don't know if he has earned it yet, but it could work

On another note, if the real Madara enters the war and still no significant characters are lost, I think I might just pass out.
    I certainly like it.

It's hard to say if anybody will go down or not. Personally, I don't think he necessarily has to kill someone important for this war to deliver. Don't me wrong, though, it's all about how he handles it. The fights need to be handled correctly. I believe very strongly that as we see this fight get underway and reach its conclusion, a lot of the previous ideas of hype that we've all had will be going right out the window. I believe that the more we see the strongest ninjas in action, the more the author ends up, at the same time, cleverly bringing his manga right back down to earth at the very same time that we all thought we were going to get dragon ball z. We will, I think, learn an entirely new type of appreciation and respect for not just other strong characters that we've already seen, but also other ninjas with skill who, while they may not be quite as strong as some of the stronger ninjas, still possess plenty enough skill that can be respected and appreciated. I suspect that's a big part of why ninja like Genma and Raido are at the scene of this battle. Don't be surprised to see them do some pretty impressive things. That third shinobi is still a bit of a mystery.

I guarantee that at the end of this fight we'll all be saying how we all expected things would get far more chaotic and epic than they actually did, even though I'm positive there will be quite a few rather epic moments during this battle, especially if Naruto ends up having a significant role.

I'm dying to see the look on Madara's face if or when he ends up having to take on Kyuubi Chakra Mode Naruto.

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Fire Nation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by wendigo2k View Post
    omg it feels so obvious that Naruto will learn Hirashin because otherwise Kishi wouldn't have brought it up!....
    he could have just said that the other transportation jutsu can transport living beings....

Hiraishin doesn't need kunai, kunai just allows the seal to be anywhere when Minato tosses it. Seal's the only thing required for Hiraishin, which Tsunade apparently had.

Choujirou was pretty cool though. Liked his face after slashing Black Zetsu.

6. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nichendrix's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by avantasian View Post

1st Raikage > A
    Muu = Oonoki
    Gaaras dad >= Gaara

my reply to them is: "Any previous Hokage wouldnt allow it to reach that point."
    I really don't see it this way, Hashirama was a great Ninja, but as it seems, the point of his and Madara's generation is not that they are insanely powerful but that they lived on wars, they are way more skilled than let's say Naruto's Generation who never faced a war, even the generations between Naruto's and Hashirama's never seem war at the same basis as he and Madara.

And all this crap about: "Any previous Hokage wouldnt allow it to reach that point."... Well, Minato and Hiruzen together not only had let things get to that point, but Minato was unable to stop Tobi to summon the Kyuubi to Destroy the Village, and Hiruzen couldn't do much to help.

Since we are talking about someone able to take on Both First and Second Hokage's together, despite his old age, that talks a lot about their abilities. Tsunade did something that was at least on par with Minato's and Hiruzen Sacrifice, and way more than Nidaime's Own Sacrifice.

I wouldn't underestimate her, she was a senior with two Ninja Wars on her back, also let's just not forget that she's not that much younger than Ooniki, and both of them are a little over their prime on this war.
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making another plans. (John Lennon)

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nichendrix View Post
    I really don't see it this way, Hashirama was a great Ninja, but as it seems, the point of his and Madara's generation is not that they are insanely powerful but that they lived on wars, they are way more skilled than let's say Naruto's Generation who never faced a war, even the generations between Naruto's and Hashirama's never seem war at the same basis as he and Madara.

And all this crap about: "Any previous Hokage wouldnt allow it to reach that point."... Well, Minato and Hiruzen together not only had let things get to that point, but Minato was unable to stop Tobi to summon the Kyuubi to Destroy the Village, and Hiruzen couldn't do much to help.

Since we are talking about someone able to take on Both First and Second Hokage's together, despite his old age, that talks a lot about their abilities. Tsunade did something that was at least on par with Minato's and Hiruzen Sacrifice, and way more than Nidaime's Own Sacrifice.

I wouldn't underestimate her, she was a senior with two Ninja Wars on her back, also let's just not forget that she's not that much younger than Ooniki, and both of them are a little over their prime on this war.

I think I will her alone for now and wait for Kishi to make up for her combat abilities if she has the capability or not, but definitely she is one of the strongest ninja in the village since she holds the title, which is not for nothing
    CLEANED

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member nichendrix's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by elitefox View Post
    I think I will her alone for now and wait for Kishi to make up for her combat abilities if she has the capability or not, but definitely she is one of the strongest ninja in the village since she holds the title, which is not for nothing
    This is the point where sometimes the anime has an more interesting approach, since it's not limited by number of pages or frames/page, it is possible to develop a little more of the character's abilities, like the Sanin x Hanzou Fight, since it's not just a panel of the beggining and one of the end of the fight, they have to show a little more to make it made sense on the video version of the story.
    Last edited by nichendrix; November 03, 2011 at 01:40 AM.
    Life is what happens to you when you're busy making another plans. (John Lennon)

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

@wendigo2k

Quote Quote:

That or Kishi needed a plot device to get them all togeder.
    Also if i remember right Tsunade said something about a tag she had.

@avantasian

Quote Quote:
    No evidence on that. For all the feats we got its actualy Minato >> Hashirama. Hashirama's only fight made him look bad even if he was just a EDO. We don't even know the details of that fight (vs Madara).

Quote Quote:
    1st Raikage > A
    Depends, that guy was build as a tank but curent Raikage is way faster. But yeah Old Raikage was probably better.

Quote Quote:
    Muu = Oonoki
    Hmmm... Why? Curent Oonoki was old as hell so low chakra (like the 3'th Hokage) and had problems with his back.

Quote Quote:
    Gaaras dad >= Gaara
    Because he had better sand? Defenetly not. Also fighting capability is not all that its important. Gaara for one was able to change the old man ideals. You can supass someone in diferent areas.

Quote Quote:
    That is because Tsunade is not the offensive type, she is the suporting type. If you whant a comparison think of MMORPG (game). You got a tank, DPS and a healer. The healer can't charge and attack stuff but if the healer goes down your entire teams goes down.
    Also we only got a fight in part one, let's w8 to see what she can do now and then judge.

Also the curent Kages are old farts(not all of them of course) :P Now of course you can't realy use that line to just about any peeps, Madara has the damn Rinnegan. I am sure nobody of the curent generation can fight off the RK himself. It can apply to some but not to all.

If you really whant to use curent gen to compare to Madara use Sasuke. I am sure Sasuke will eventualy go way above Madara.
    Last edited by xXan; November 03, 2011 at 03:15 AM.

12. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Demon's Avatar
    Country
    South Africa
    Post Thanks / Like

I think in the great scheme of this , if Naruto had to learn the flying thunder god technique, it would compliment his fighting style to the max! All of his shadow clone techniques use deception as its basis, transporting clones would be insane and using them to attack from different angles ect would drastically increase Naruto's "Normal" mode! Plus it would also cut out the need for the reverse summoning when gathering sage chakra, reverse summoning requires to many participants for it to work effectively, one frog as so be in the desired location, and then only can it summon naruto, way to complicated. Most of Naruto's techniques take time to prepare, this gives his enemies time to anticipate and evade, imagine him preparing his techniques from a location away from the battlefield, transport and then land his attack from nowhere! Maybe instead of using special kunai's use frog's! Anyway good chapter, think everybody is undermining Tsunade a bit, with her yin seal released she has basic immortality, high speed regeneration, in my opinion she is on the same level as Raikage, even using close combat techniques like him. If anybody could of replaced Raikage's arm its Tsunade. Just wondering why she never done the whole "Creation rebirth slug summoning mass healing" for the war, would of been ideal!

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    You are still talking about the Sound 4 nearly killing two adult shinobi who were the Minato's Bodyguards and received the secrets to Hiraishin. And lets not get carried away with the whole "oh they were so exhausted" thing. The one that says that hes basically out of it didn't fight the Sound 4. While the other two who did fight looked to be at worst in OK conditions. Its not like they were in the condition that Onoki is in now. One would think that shinobi who are chosen for such a duty and receive such jutsu, even if they were half dead at outnumbered 10 to 1 would still not get beaten so badly and be almost killed. People can try to prop these guys up as much as they like. But there is a clear reason as to why they haven't contributed to the manga in a meaningful way shape or form. If you are around for 560 chapters and you don't do anything remotely meaningful to impact the manga you are basically nothing. It it walks like a fodder, talks like a fodder, it safe to say that it usually is a fodder. Thats what these three guys are. Fodders. Except they miraculously know the secrets to Hiraishin. lolz
    So you're just saying they were making false excuses ? Did you even click on my links ? They clearly said they're exhausted twice, once before the fight, and again when they (the two who fought) justified to Tsunade why they lost (in the hospital), the 2nd time they clearly insisted on this factor, otherwise what's the point for Kishi to draw these pictures ?
    http://www.mangareader.net/93-215-7/...apter-210.html

So they were low on chakra, 2 vs 4 monsters, the Four were forced to use CS 1, then CS 2, and were half exhausted after that. After that, the genins fought them 1 vs 1 and they'd lost (putting aside Choji and Neji who were on the verge of death) if the Sand didn't come to save them. Fodders, really ?
    If Itachi didn't kill his own clan (let's say the clan gave up on rebellion), he would be fodder for you because he was working in the shadows during this whole time ?

Besides, before the fight, they don't have to be in bad shape physically (I mean wounded in any way) in order to be totally exhausted. For all we know they probably WTF pwned their previous opponents but it took them a lot for some reasons.

edit : to the others -> read again Kakashi's Gaiden, read this link, you'll understand that Konoha used teens in war for important mission (since Konha lost a lot of ninjas). So yeah Genma and co being quite precocious is not really far fetched.
    The same with Tsunade sending genins to bring back Sasuke while it was supposed to be a Jounin's mission, same reason, short of hands.
    Last edited by Gats; November 03, 2011 at 05:00 AM.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by avantasian View Post

1st Raikage > A
    Muu = Oonoki
    Gaaras dad >= Gaara

That motto used to mean a LOT. I was under the impression from the first half of the series that each generation built upon the last and was in everyway more powerful as a result. Now the reality is COMPLETELY THE OPPOSITE. The first generation of ninja, who consisted solely of Rikudu was a god, ninjas have become weaker and weaker since. This current generation doesn't surpass the last at all in my opinion. I mean really.
    http://i47.tinypic.com/fvgwfs.png

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zerocooldx View Post
    I think shes talking about Tobi. Since he is an unknown at this point, given the fact that he isn't believe to be Madara anymore. So they want to have a trump card when they face him.
    Now that I think about it, Tobi (if it was him) has been tagged by Minato years ago. Could it be that the tag stood on his flesh during all these years ? ><

Unless Kushina told Naruto every single details of Minato's battle, which I doubt very much since she wasn't there with him against the "Masked Man", there is no way Tsunade knows anything about it. But we also know that a....chakra clone of Minato and Kushina were inside Naruto, did Minato told her the details ?

Besides Naruto didn't have the time to talk about it with Tsunade, he didn't met her until his confrontation with Raikage, offscreen ranged report.. ?
    ......I'm going very far here.
    Last edited by Gats; November 03, 2011 at 05:13 AM.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jdw View Post
    Choujurou the Monster, maybe he will get that nickname in the war. I don't know if he has earned it yet, but it could work

On another note, if the real Madara enters the war and still no significant characters are lost, I think I might just pass out.
    i hope kishi will not treat his war like kubo did. yes there are fodders here and there, but kishi keeps story wise important, cool whatever characters alive. kubo even made the vizard girl who is sliced in half, alive. kishi did not kill oonoki after the meteor impact.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

They clearly said they're exhausted twice, once before the fight, and again when they (the two who fought) justified to Tsunade why they lost (in the hospital), the 2nd time they clearly insisted on this factor, otherwise what's the point for Kishi to draw these pictures ?

Ok they were exhausted, my point is that even if they defeated the Sound Four that isn't really a significant accomplishment. I mean a genin Sasuke managed to fight them all for a brief period. They just seem Chunin level, one good Jonin wouldn't have a problem with them and that's why I call them fodder.

So they were low on chakra, 2 vs 4 monsters

Monsters really? the Sound Four?

the Four were forced to use CS 1, then CS 2, and were half exhausted after that.

I'm not so sure about half, they seemed in good shape when challenging the Genin, I mean their was no injuries, scratches or anything that would indicate they where out of shape or badly hurt in anyway.

Fodders, really ?

Of course, Genma and Raido were in very bad shape, on the verge of death, while the Sound Four were completely unharmed.

If Itachi didn't kill his own clan (let's say the clan gave up on rebellion), he would be fodder for you because he was working in the shadows during this whole time ?

No, we have seen Itachi in combat, we know his stats. That's enough to know he is not
    fodder.

One question though, if Genma and Raido were competent and powerful why wouldn't they be promoted to the rank of Jonin?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shinsatsu View Post
    So Tsunade = Orihime now ... typical.
    No Tsunade > Orihime ... but that is a discussion for another day!...They are only equal in chest size and that's it!

I think we will find out a lot more next chapter. I expect some conversations between Madara and the Kages before the fight kicks off again.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gwym View Post
    Madara cannot hope to stand up to the new generation, because the new generation always surpasses the previous. Oh no wait its because they're all ganging up on him at once.
    It was meant in teamwork lol ..the other generations worked in isolation, the new ones work as a team

I agree though. And in this case is the older and new generation vs the older generation lol
    Last edited by samsiufan; November 03, 2011 at 06:44 AM.
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

New Reply
Page 52 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 ... LastLast