Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Did you notice Raikage's left hand at first?

Voters
269. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

121 44.98%
  • No

122 45.35%
  • Forgot

26 9.67%
New Reply
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto 562 Discussion

The Green Knight MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Gats's Avatar
    Country
    France
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Naruto 562 Discussion / 563 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by vanyar View Post
    They clearly said they're exhausted twice, once before the fight, and again when they (the two who fought) justified to Tsunade why they lost (in the hospital), the 2nd time they clearly insisted on this factor, otherwise what's the point for Kishi to draw these pictures ?

Ok they were exhausted, my point is that even if they defeated the Sound Four that isn't really a significant accomplishment. I mean a genin Sasuke managed to fight them all for a brief period. They just seem Chunin level, one good Jonin wouldn't have a problem with them and that's why I call them fodder.

So they were low on chakra, 2 vs 4 monsters

Monsters really? the Sound Four?

the Four were forced to use CS 1, then CS 2, and were half exhausted after that.

I'm not so sure about half, they seemed in good shape when challenging the Genin, I mean their was no injuries, scratches or anything that would indicate they where out of shape or badly hurt in anyway.

Fodders, really ?

Of course, Genma and Raido were in very bad shape, on the verge of death, while the Sound Four were completely unharmed.

If Itachi didn't kill his own clan (let's say the clan gave up on rebellion), he would be fodder for you because he was working in the shadows during this whole time ?

No, we have seen Itachi in combat, we know his stats. That's enough to know he is not
    fodder.

One question though, if Genma and Raido were competent and powerful why wouldn't they be promoted to the rank of Jonin?
    The sound Four are a bunch of monsters, they don't use art of a shinobi. Even the jounins said so.
    Yeah it's something to fight against the four sound at once. Even more when one of them can slip into your body, it's become basically 1 vs 4 then.

When the four Sound beated Sasuke the Genin Genius, they didn't even use the CS. Only at the very end, when the battle was over, to show him they are the same as him.
    You skipped one part of my message, I also said that being low of chakra doesn't mean you have to be wounded. They can beat countless ninjas just before but being totally exhausted after that.
    The sound four were half exhausted, just read the related chapters again, I even provided links, it begins to be annoying to repeat because one didn't care to read a few posts. :/
    Genma and Raido are specialized, true, but that doesn't mean they're not efficient together.

2. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

About Black Zetsu, does anyone remember when Kisame got "rolled" by Bee and Raikage? This thing is not over for him. We haven't seen anything out of Black Zetsu and I am willing to bet that someone else will show up to take him out.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by avantasian View Post
    Anyhow, Tsunade lacks in comparison to any previous Hokage.
    Some people will come and say: "She saved an entire village with her healing!"
    my reply to them is: "Any previous Hokage wouldnt allow it to reach that point."
    What could any of the previous Kages do to stop Pain? (I know I'm inciting the Minato fans to persuade me that Minato can stop any attack just by breathing)

Pain attacked from 5-6 different locations. He caused confusion and none of the previous Kages would have known what the hell to do. I assume Hashirama/Tobirama/Hiruzen/Minato would take off to one of the locations but Tsunade is different. She helps by sending out Katsuya and healing when necessary which is more helpful than going out and engaging one of the Pain bodies.

IMO, none of the previous Hokages could stop Deva Path from doing what he did. Deva came, said some words, jumped up and nuked the village. If any of the first 4 Hokages engaged him when he arrived, they'd be surprised and blown back, then Deva would just jump up and nuke the city. The thing is with Tsunade she not only saved many villagers from the huge Shrina Tensei but herself included. Out of the first four Hokages, the only one who might haved survived Shrina Tensei is Minato and that's if he has the foresight to teleport his ass out of there. Shinra Tensei would even blow away Mokuton.

Even if Minato did teleport away, he wouldn't be able to teleport back to where Deva Path was (anything with a tag would most likely be blown away by Shinra Tensei) and by the time he hiked back, Nagato probably would have gathered his other bodies back and Deva Path would be up and running again. Then it's Minato (with a whole bunch of dead Leaf ninja around) vs the 6 Paths of Pain.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

Yeah it's something to fight against the four sound at once.

This is were we differ, they seemed strong against Genin but against a Jonin they just don't match up. I think they are Chunin level and their stats reflect this, so I see them as basically fodder.

Even more when one of them can slip into your body, it's become basically 1 vs 4 then.

It didn't give Kimimaro too much trouble.

You skipped one part of my message, I also said that being low of chakra doesn't mean you have to be wounded.

That's not my point though, my point is that Genma and Raido obviously didn't do any damage in the battle. You don't need chakra to use Taijutsu, it doesn't really stand for the two Tokubetsu when they didn't land a hit on the Sound Four

it begins to be annoying to repeat because one didn't care to read a few posts. :/

I will reread again but I have not seen one argument that they are in anyway competent, better still I have not seen one arhument to convince me they are not fodder.

Genma and Raido are specialized, true, but that doesn't mean they're not efficient
    together.

Well they don't appear to be, if they were they may have done some damage to the Sound Four.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member shafagh's Avatar
    Country
    Iran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by M3J View Post
    Neither needs to win, actually. Madara can still be summoned back by Kabuto for his own agenda as much as Tobi could interfere and cause the kage to retreat. it does kinda make sense they aren't able to beat Edo Tensei Madara, who's spent his life in the battlefield.
    I think when Madara is about to massacre kages , I tachi will find Kabuto and we knew Kabuto is nothing against Itachi .... that mean itachi will save kages ....

even in this chapter Naruto's clone didn't disappear
    Last edited by shafagh; November 03, 2011 at 08:33 AM.
    خداحافظ

Hound of Shadow 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member benelori's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the point is pretty moot here...Sound Four had regeneration abilities, and they ganged up on 2 tired tokubetsu Jounin...anyone with a surprise, or with a nice upperhand can beat anyone...the spider guy incapacitated ANBU, they managed to lock in the great Hiruzen in a barrier he couldn't get out...etc...in the end that doesn't mean that Raidou and Genma are fodder, it just means that Sound Four were special...and we should remember that when the Genins fought with them, when Sound 4 worked as a team, they were pretty strong...

But Raidou and Genma are fodder characters, meaning they didn't have much screentime, no influence on the plot whatsoever, so they are insignificant...from this POV I agree...

But I don't think that's such a big deal...3 of them are using Hiraishin, a jutsu not like any other S/T jutsu, that's true, but nothing special either...a bit more complex Kuchiyose....so I don't find it weird that they can use it, nor I can consider it a blasphemy...Hiraishin wasn't special...Minato was special, in how he used Hiraishin

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:26 PM ----------

Let's not transform this thread into Minato vs Pein, please.

8. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity hakuthehedgehog's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

Genma and Raido would've defeated the sound four if they weren't exhausted, so I don't see what's with all the fuss about them getting Hiraishin.

Was it random? Yes, but seriously, their version is nowhere as powerful as Minato's.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Executor View Post
    On that topic, anyone else think Naruto's the type of guy who would cry after sex?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou King View Post
    I fount it interesting that had Kushina not gotten knocked up, None of them would be in the current situation. She's more responsible for the Uchiha massacre then Danzo and co. Crap, Now Sasuke has a valid reason to use his hatred against Naruto.
    LMFAO

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    Ireland
    Post Thanks / Like

but nothing special either...

Why do you say this?

a bit more complex Kuchiyose....so I don't find it weird that they can use it, nor I can consider it a blasphemy...Hiraishin wasn't special...Minato was special, in how he used Hiraishin

No, I think Hirushin is special it's an S-Rank technique. Minato just happens to be a S-Rank ninja. I just find it weird that fodder characters get an excellant jutsu when their are many better characters who could use it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member samsiufan's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Plyr88 View Post
    What could any of the previous Kages do to stop Pain? (I know I'm inciting the Minato fans to persuade me that Minato can stop any attack just by breathing)

Pain attacked from 5-6 different locations. He caused confusion and none of the previous Kages would have known what the hell to do. I assume Hashirama/Tobirama/Hiruzen/Minato would take off to one of the locations but Tsunade is different. She helps by sending out Katsuya and healing when necessary which is more helpful than going out and engaging one of the Pain bodies.

IMO, none of the previous Hokages could stop Deva Path from doing what he did. Deva came, said some words, jumped up and nuked the village. If any of the first 4 Hokages engaged him when he arrived, they'd be surprised and blown back, then Deva would just jump up and nuke the city. The thing is with Tsunade she not only saved many villagers from the huge Shrina Tensei but herself included. Out of the first four Hokages, the only one who might haved survived Shrina Tensei is Minato and that's if he has the foresight to teleport his ass out of there. Shinra Tensei would even blow away Mokuton.

Even if Minato did teleport away, he wouldn't be able to teleport back to where Deva Path was (anything with a tag would most likely be blown away by Shinra Tensei) and by the time he hiked back, Nagato probably would have gathered his other bodies back and Deva Path would be up and running again. Then it's Minato (with a whole bunch of dead Leaf ninja around) vs the 6 Paths of Pain.
    One word - Hashirama.....2 techs - Bringer of Darkness (stops Pain seeing) and Mokuton (does the rest)... That would have been enough to stop Pain! I agree that Tsunade is very useful and I am one of those who believes in her skills and also the fact that she has not showcased everything yet!
    Focus on your circle of influence and not your circle of concern
    Jiraiya: Right, I need a title for the next book..Ah...Got it....
    THE TALE OF UZIMAKI NARUTO SASUKE
    About Pain: Yahiko provides the ideals and Nagato is the means

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Senjugod's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

The raikage arm discusion made this thread boring.

We have the 5 kages vs Madara in this chapter and you are busy debating about a ARM?

lets predict how the fight will progress.

Black Zestu dying is a sign the kages gonna lose.

Long live Madara!!

"The will to fight without hatred is like an eagle without wings" Aizen

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member sojithesoulja's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The man pulled an arm out of his ass. Quite an accomplishment. No of course there isn't a simply explanation like Tsunade attached it back on for him. That's crazy talk.
    Me on what Sasuke's new EMS tech will be:

Sasuke will enable God mode.

I have a feeling whatever he enables won't be like anything we've seen before. His emo hate will conquer all previous sharingan users. Even Madara will momentarily rip off his mask and show us his face resembling the utter shock.

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by vanyar View Post
    Why do you say this?

No, I think Hirushin is special it's an S-Rank technique. Minato just happens to be a S-Rank ninja. I just find it weird that fodder characters get an excellant jutsu when their are many better characters who could use it.
    Because I don't consider it special that's all...it is an S-rank jutsu, but there are soo many criteria when determining what rank a jutsu is...and I believe that Hiraishin is S-rank level when it comes to acquisition, when it comes to learning it...it certainly isn't super-powerful, or it doesn't damage the body...so yeah its difficult to learn, and that was proved by the guards as well...

But this is a difference in opinion...I don't think Hiraishin is such an excellent technique, I think it is a far too complicated technique, when similar results can be achieved and were shown by merely using summoning, or reverse summoning, which is C-rank mind you...so yeah....the only variation of Hiraishin that really stood out was when Minato teleported Kyuubi's chakra-blast...now that was useful and cool

So yeah Hiraishin isn't special to me, just because it's S-rank...

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gwym View Post
    Madara cannot hope to stand up to the new generation, because the new generation always surpasses the previous. Oh no wait its because they're all ganging up on him at once.
    seriously? then, hashirama&tobirama< sarutobi< jiraiya< minato< kakashi< naruto. and watch out for this,

naruto<<<<<konohamaru

Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Senjugod View Post
    The raikage arm discusion made this thread boring.

We have the 5 kages vs Madara in this chapter and you are busy debating about a ARM?

lets predict how the fight will progress.

Black Zestu dying is a sign the kages gonna lose.

Long live Madara!!
    Long live Madara, whereas your nick is Senjugod...are you really on Madara's side?

Well I predict that the Kages will win in the end...even if Madara won't be sealed, the battle itself will result in Madara being defeated...I think Kabuto will summon him back, for whatever reason...
    As for fight progression, I would rather leave that to Kishi...but I will say that I hope that it will be a nice shounen fight...long, cool scenes and lengthy dialogue

Country
    Turkey
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by benelori View Post
    Long live Madara, whereas your nick is Senjugod...are you really on Madara's side?
    madara got angry after seing his nick name and warned him as " never use that man's name as links while you are mentioning my awesomeness". then, he casted cruelest genjutsu on him, so senju praises madara

19. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 ... LastLast