Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Will Naruto Get another Training Period?

Reviewer 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member narutotheory's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Confused Will Naruto Get another Training Period?

He still hasn't gotten the chance to learn how to do hiraishin yet.

- The Rookies and a bunch of other Ninja are on the way to back Naruto up in his fight against Tobi...

- Madara's going to go after him..I mean Edo Madara...

Hmm...Let's say Tobi ends up completing his Moons Eye Plan...and there are a number of people who fall under his Genjutsu or whatever...

Sasuke goes on a 50 chapter Journey into Anko's body to find Orochimaru and speak with him about stuff...

Naruto is forced to retreat and come up with a plan to take down Tobi and the Juubi or whatever...and he gets some training time..

That's just my guess but do you think he'll get another training period? If so, when? If you have anything else to get feel free to do so.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Will Naruto Get another Training Period?

maybe, it would be nice to see a powered-up naruto and sasuke fighting the penultimate rikudou sons fight.

but with how inconsistent the story has been getting recently (due to all the fanservice), i don't think the manga should have another timeskip, or it wouldn't be so easy to execute.

MangaHelper 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Impossibility's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Another training period? Is he intending to take on the entire world. At this point, Naruto's abilities are so ridiculous that it would just be unfair based on how seemingly overpowered he becomes after each of his training periods. He's already taking out mountains, after one of his training periods he would probably be capable of taking out small land masses. I think he may learn a few techniques and gain more control over Kurama's chakra, but I don't think it is likely to be through a dedicated training period akin to his creation of FRS, study of Sage Arts, or his training of Kurama's chakra usage.

And on a side note, if Sasuke goes on a fifty chapter journey into Anko's seal to find Orochimaru, I might be forced to reconsider my reading of the manga.

4. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

No, I don't think he will. He's pretty much overpowered now that only Madara at this point would be able to stand up to him. Unless Naruto gets the Kyuubi taken from him, he doesn't need any other training period or any training whatsoever. If anything, Naruto needs to get weaker.

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Nigeria
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto's got all the trainning he needs. He went away for 2 and half years with J-man to control his chakra and Kurama's chakra for probably the biggest Justu the we'll ever experience in the manga lol. What in the world is "That Jutsu".

Now he's in control of Kurama and as a result of this he no longer has chakra problems. He can combine SageMode with Kuramamode to form something truely OP.
    Also because he can now control Kurama, he can now do "That Justu" lol.

Everything power Naruto needs, Naruto has got. Now he doesn't imo need more powerups.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member R3D's Avatar
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

the only thing naruto needs training for is to learn new jutsu , not to get stronger
    right now all now naruto has is rasengan and kage bunshins , sage mode and kurama are just raw power and a supply line of chakra
    i would be happy if naruto learned the technique where he teleports over long distance not the one where he teleports in battle cuz he is alredy op in speed too,or learned a new wind element jutsu like danzo had in his arsenal

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity REN KOUEN's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i would like to see naruto use his dads teleportation jutsu and possibly something new of his own not involving shadow clones or rasengan

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto doesn't need Hirashin at this point, he's already as fast as the Raikage, as strong as Tsuande, and has more chakra and more firepower than any ninja in the manga. Hirashin would be redundant and unnecessary and was something that was unique to his father.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity ashher's Avatar
    Country
    Bangladesh
    Post Thanks / Like

Naruto only needs to learn sealing jutsu. After all he is an uzumaki. Wish 'that jutsu' would turn out to be a sealing jutsu. Also a few wind jutsus would've been nice, but i guess its too late for that already.
    Last edited by ashher; July 17, 2012 at 02:23 AM.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

No he won't, he's far too overpowered and haxxed. Bar Madara, almost no one can take him on right now.

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Singapore
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Delbi View Post
    Naruto doesn't need Hirashin at this point, he's already as fast as the Raikage, as strong as Tsuande, and has more chakra and more firepower than any ninja in the manga. Hirashin would be redundant and unnecessary and was something that was unique to his father.
    he has speed, but it's with brute force

he'll waste heaps of chakra executing his moves compared to his father, especially whent he distances get further

he also has zero homing capability, unlike his father, who can select which seal to teleport to without having to know of its actual position (useful in cases of kidnap)

naruto has heaps of chakra, true, but it isn't going to be much of an advantage if he also expends chakra so quickly he expends them in the same percentage as normal people do

i think he should learn finesse, ergo my suggestion that kyuubi having stopped being a chakra disruptor and having naruto's natural chakra-use talent come to light.

hashirama had heaps of stamina, and he had the finesse to match. high chakra stores + high chakra efficiency (low chakra wastage) = stamina god. high chakra stores + low chakra efficiency (huge chakra wastage) = more or less redundant

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Thing is, Naruto can afford to waste chakra. He has tons of chakra, and even more thanks to the Kyuubi, so that's not gonna be much issue for him. Besides, how many others can compete with Naruto with Kyuubi's chakra? S'far as I recall, only Raikage would be able to keep up, and to some extent Sasuke. Naruto doesn't need to worry about Hiraishin or increasing his speed because even if only just a burst, he's arguably one of the fastest ninjas out there.

He's expended tons of chakra since the start of this series. I don't think Naruto cares as much, now that he and Kyuubi get along. Though, I think Naruto does need to practice finesse otherwise he'll break his ankle again speedblitzing. X_x

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Uchiha_Blood's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually Naruto has insane chakra control because, you know, he can perfectly balance natural, spiritual and physical energy when he molds chakra during Sage Mode.

Still why would he need to train?
    What can be improved? Taijutsu wise he is one of the strongest thanks to Frog Fu, Ninjutsu wise he can blow up mountains, genjutsu will never be his thing because he is a moron, he is the fastest guy in the manga, and has chakra reserves that only Kisame, A and probably Nagato can match.

What remains? Fuuinjutsu, but Kishi will never, ever make Naruto a second Yondaime until the manga is finished, he already gained his version of the Yellow Flash when he shunshins with Chakra Mode and upgraded his dad's Rasengan with its Fuuton version and RasenShuriken.

Also he is haxed as hell, he already trained enough with Bee, enough training

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted sarutobi_sensei's Avatar
    Country
    Portugal
    Post Thanks / Like

He still lacks experience and control on these aspects. If he was that haxed then he wouldn't be bleeding now and Tobi would've been already defeated.

He lacks control on his own power.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Delbi's Avatar
    Country
    The Wall
    Post Thanks / Like

^^^he'll gain control in battle, much like Sasuke did with his MS powers. Naruto might be dumb, but he is a pretty fast learner, he'll be fine.

---------- Post added at 02:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hyper_megaman View Post
    he has speed, but it's with brute force

he'll waste heaps of chakra executing his moves compared to his father, especially whent he distances get further

he also has zero homing capability, unlike his father, who can select which seal to teleport to without having to know of its actual position (useful in cases of kidnap)

naruto has heaps of chakra, true, but it isn't going to be much of an advantage if he also expends chakra so quickly he expends them in the same percentage as normal people do

i think he should learn finesse, ergo my suggestion that kyuubi having stopped being a chakra disruptor and having naruto's natural chakra-use talent come to light.

hashirama had heaps of stamina, and he had the finesse to match. high chakra stores + high chakra efficiency (low chakra wastage) = stamina god. high chakra stores + low chakra efficiency (huge chakra wastage) = more or less redundant
    Naruto is a brute force fighter in case you haven't noticed, Sasuke is the finesse fighter. Naruto isn't a carbon copy of his father despite people's wishes, he fights like his mother, he's head strong and relies on overpowering and overwhelming his opponents to win. He use's trickery to out maneuver them, not speed.

Naruto has his own naturally high chakra capacity, along with the Kyuubi and Sage Mode. He essentially has unlimited stamina, there is no need for him to increase his already good chakra control or use a jutsu like Hirashin (which isn't chakra cheap mind you) to increase his speed and maneuverability on the battlefield.

IMO, if Naruto learned Hirashin he'd cease being Naruto and just become a powered up version of his father. He'd have no need to use Kage Bushin's anymore, and even if he combined Kage Bushin and Hirashin people would need serious ass pulls to even be a threat to him anymore given the fact they couldn't touch him, and even if they did his durability becomes a problem.
    "The line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?” - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast