Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 515 (2)
New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 471 Discussion

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Bleach Bleach 471 Discussion

If you haven't seen the goodies yet, check here: Spoiler Pics and Summaries Thread

24 Hour Spoiler Rule:
    • Please keep all discussion regarding the newest chapter and its content inside the spoiler/chapter discussions until 24 hours have passed after the raw/chapter's release.
    • Please wait 24 hours before using art from new chapters in signatures and avatars.
    • The 24 hour rule will be strictly enforced. This is a courtesy rule. Not every member reads spoilers and not everyone can read new chapters as soon as they are released.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 471 Spoiler Discussion

Making up for last week's thursday night release? Apology accepted. No translation though, but seems to be focused on Ohana not having enough time to read the chapter.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Browsing through different sites, it seems Riruka used some kind of technique and a hole opens in Rukia's chest.

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh well, I prefer Riruka anyway.
    No, not really, but why did it have to end like this?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member daman246's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia hasnt gotten any strong at all wth renji easily desposed of the boot girl and kenpachi instantly killed the eye patch guy same with toushiro and rukia has problem with the weakest one this is hilarious. what is kubo waiting for he should just hurry and end this since the anime is only about 10-15episode away from the manga

7. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member noVaLue's Avatar
    Country
    Belgium
    Post Thanks / Like

By the spoilers meaning that happens again... Huh
    Rukia has become a magic bag which holds on magical things ... this time I'm sure that Riruka will try to pull out Kon from his heart(kidding). Maybe she ties to steal his zanpakuto soul ...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fawz's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't get it... Kubo is getting drunk or what? I mean, Rukia didn't evolve a single crap? Well till now the fights were logical, now it's completelly lost. I really don't get which is Kubo's objective with this side-plot. And where the hell is Byakuya vs Tsukishima again?

Roaming...

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Biotrin's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fawz View Post
    I don't get it... Kubo is getting drunk or what? I mean, Rukia didn't evolve a single crap? Well till now the fights were logical, now it's completelly lost. I really don't get which is Kubo's objective with this side-plot. And where the hell is Byakuya vs Tsukishima again?
    This side story was built nicely, but now it's just falling apart on itself.
    The purpose SS helped Ichigo get his powers back was to stop Ginjo and the other Fullbringes. So why the hell does Rukia say she doesn't want to kill Riruka? That makes absolutely no sense!!!
    "We are gonna stop you! But not hurt you, that would be mean."

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Spoilers aren't clear enough to pass a judgement. Whatever the tech. Riruka is using should not be enough to defeat Rukia. Rukia looked tougher than before and no way she'd go down like that. I thought Riruka was one of the better person amongst the Fullbringers. I didn't imagine she would actually kill anyone *shrugs*.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fawz's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Biotrin View Post
    This side story was built nicely, but now it's just falling apart on itself.
    The purpose SS helped Ichigo get his powers back was to stop Ginjo and the other Fullbringes. So why the hell does Rukia say she doesn't want to kill Riruka? That makes absolutely no sense!!!
    "We are gonna stop you! But not hurt you, that would be mean."
    I completely agree. This thing of "we mean no harm" is an @ss excuse. I mean, for lesser reasons Yamamoto ordered execution of a shinigami, so why not for fullbringers? It's all way too weird and didn't fit. The only difference was that Renji was overpowered enough to maintain such a position, but Rukia wasn't and just underevaluated her enemy, just like Byakuya (which was also strange, since he was always fighting in an "obliteration" mode). It's really like characters lost their identity.

I just hope thornofcarrion is right about the spoilers being wrong. Btw is bleach still going down in the shounnen rank:?

Roaming...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia and Byakuya's action do make sense, Byakuya isn't as reckless as to charge in with an enemy who may have quite the overpowering effect. He attempted to first analyze him by crossing swords with him and getting the feel of how strong her actually was but he neglected to consider that even the ground or his blade could be used to Tsuki's advantage. As for Rukia her motive makes sense to, a Shinigami is suppose to protect humans, what they are basically doing right now is killing human's just like when they killed the Quincy's which she seems to be against so she is hoping to deal with it in a way that causes no deaths. if Rukia kills Rirukia, then what's to say that she shouldn't kill Orihime and Chad if they are ordered to kill them. Sure they may have helped them but if it's true that they to are Fullbring then what's to say that Orihime's powers aren't dangerous for a human to have.

Then it also becomes what exactly did they do that was so horrible to be marked for death by the Shinigami, it's still unproven that the group actually killed anyone and the only crime that seems to fit is that Ginjou is a Rogue Shinigami substitute. His allies are by his side because he was there for them when their powers awoken and they were scared so they have a motive to want to protect their Leaders but is it truly fair for them to die because of the leader they chose. Heck Chad joined Fullbring before Ichigo knew about them so why isn't he marked for death. I mean sure he was most likely tricked but he is still a Human Fullbring that was apart of Xcution, yet they all show mercy on orhime and Chad by knocking them out, yet allow the rest to become training dummies for the Shinigami. If Chad and orhime could be knocked out why couldn't they just knock the others out and get a straight answer. Instead we get 2 deaths, a potential 3rd, and the 3 others actually looking like they are overhwleming their opponents. But ya I still have no clue how this arc is even going to conclude, the scenario set up at the moment is odd.

The old man was one shot for his cockyness, Dirty Boots may have sacrificed herself in order to save Renji, it's unclear if the psp kid actually made a decision to drop the barrier unless we're to believe in terms of where Ichigo/Ishida/Byakuya/Rukia fight are atm it hasn't gone to the part when Hitsugaya caught him. Then we're nto sure if Lucky 7's is still alive.

The only person who's actually killed a human in cold blood atm is Kenpachi, cause that's the kinda guy he is and may get scolded for his actions, but when you consider all of the characters, they are fighting for the honor of their leader. Dirty Boots showed honor by sacrificing herself to save Renji, if she was truly evil she would have kept herself alive and let them both get deleted from the space created. Lucky 7's shows he's a bit of an absent minded person and might not realize how he's being used but his eyes may have opened up through what Ikakku said. As for the psp kid he seems corrupt by money and the ability to control peoples actions almost like Tsuki ina way but he's more childish about it which allows him to be captured easier and manipulated more by fear. Tsuki on the otherhand is a mysterious fiend with no real sign of actually showing fear, his actions seem more like taunts rather then actual shock. Like when his arm was cut off sure he looked surprised but he knew about Orihime's power and was aware that by letting her fix it it would really mess with Ichigo's mind. Then Rirukia she shows loyalty but it's hard to say what will happen based on the spoiler conclusion and Finaly Ginjou is almost an enigma which we still have no clear idea what his motive appears to be other then I want power.

I was hoping that perhaps more would be shown this chapter but perahps based on the flashback we'll understand why they are so loyal to Ginjou/Tsuki.

14. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Biotrin's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fawz View Post
    I completely agree. This thing of "we mean no harm" is an @ss excuse. I mean, for lesser reasons Yamamoto ordered execution of a shinigami, so why not for fullbringers? It's all way too weird and didn't fit. The only difference was that Renji was overpowered enough to maintain such a position, but Rukia wasn't and just underevaluated her enemy, just like Byakuya (which was also strange, since he was always fighting in an "obliteration" mode). It's really like characters lost their identity.

I just hope thornofcarrion is right about the spoilers being wrong. Btw is bleach still going down in the shounnen rank:?
    Or is this lenience the effect of Ichigo? Toshiro said that Yamamoto would have never helped Ichigo before but thanks to his fighting and spirit the old man changed. Is this the effect? I am also wondering what the hell Byakuya is doing. When he fought Zommari and got hit with his tech several times and had to cut himself so he wouldn't lose. So I thought he would be smart enough to just kill Tsukishima and not clown around finding out what his ability is. "I won't underestimate you", well he clearly was and now Tsukishima has the upper hand for the moment. I doubt Byakuya will lose but he is just talking out of his ass half the time.

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i wish people either gave more description, and more sensible, spoilers or gave non at all. it is very confusing.
    we all know that kubo don't kill off character of significance or taht he has plans for. grimmjow is an example of that. but i wonder what coudl be happening. from what we have seen of riruka's abilities, she does not have the power to blast holes into people. manifestating items and controllign them, encasing rukia into a devil bunny doll, but no laser blasts. who knows, they may be pulling a fairy tail on us; in fairy tail, a character had apparently be envaporated, but in truth she was jsut teleported.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Slovakia
    Post Thanks / Like

Wait what a hole in Rukia's chest?

Wait what?

That was tad bit... shocking?
    It's obvious Rukia isn't going anywhere but... how do you cure a hole in chest? Besides Inoue who is not there and Rukia shouldn't live long enough for her to get there.
    No of course I know Rukia will be okay.
    But hole in chest?

I guess ohana will start posting more when she starts to like bleach again. Maybe when 'Ai-chan' comes back
    Chapter will be better than the spoilers say, it's always like that.

ex oriente lux

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Spoilers aren't clear enough to pass a judgement. Whatever the tech. Riruka is using should not be enough to defeat Rukia. Rukia looked tougher than before and no way she'd go down like that. I thought Riruka was one of the better person amongst the Fullbringers. I didn't imagine she would actually kill anyone *shrugs*.
    i have a feeling she has killed, and we both know that the psycho withy the psp has made them all death matches, unless he deactivates the zone before he is killed; idiot had to fight a captain. who knwos what drives the fullbringers? but i think she regrets whoever she killed; boots girl seems ot. and we all know, by reading his works, that the good guys noramlyl stay alive. if he does kill off rukia, so pivotle to the entire story, if sitl a bit of an adorable goof in some ways; she still scares me, he will likely do it with the next biggest bad guy. it would be bland a event if riruka does it. if, perhaps, tsukishima killed her, it would drive ichigo over the edge like never before; and we would get some bloody tsuki spaltters all over the place. this arc will not have rukia or any main cast dying or in true threat of death; the next one, who knows. it all has to do with story telling and building here, which kubo is skilled at; who else oculd he make us worried about byakuya a few chapters ago?
    these fullbringers are trciky, though, truth be told. they do not have anywhere close to the shinigami's raw power, but they have tricky little skilsl and abilities. riruka, psp boy, and tsuki are the primest examples of this. girl that can alter stuffed animals into freaking weapons, the boy who can alter reality, and the man who can make your think he is your closest companion up until he stabs you to death.... also the guy with the lucky seven knuckles. how ellse could he break a zanpuktou or shinigami bones?

New Reply
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast