Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Bleach 471 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Biotrin's Avatar
    Country
    Finland
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 471 Spoiler Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    Wait what a hole in Rukia's chest?

Wait what?

That was tad bit... shocking?
    It's obvious Rukia isn't going anywhere but... how do you cure a hole in chest? Besides Inoue who is not there and Rukia shouldn't live long enough for her to get there.
    No of course I know Rukia will be okay.
    But hole in chest?

I guess ohana will start posting more when she starts to like bleach again. Maybe when 'Ai-chan' comes back
    Chapter will be better than the spoilers say, it's always like that.
    Calm down! Rukia will be just fine
    Bleach discussion has pretty much died out, not just the spoilers. That's the effect of uninterresting plot.

Custom Title 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Darjaille's Avatar
    Country
    Japan
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Biotrin View Post
    Bleach discussion has pretty much died out, not just the spoilers. That's the effect of uninterresting plot.
    I'm sure she will. be. But I'm interested in how. When you have a hole in chest.. well..
    Maybe she'll become transcendant like Ichigo

Don't worry and stay tuned, Bleach will get interesting again. Well this arc isn't so interesting that's the truest true, but there will be an Isshin backstory arc. And Royal Realm arc. They will be epic. /ohoho how sure I seem to be XD

ex oriente lux

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Biotrin View Post
    i would not say uninteresting, it is just not as intriguing as some of the other mangas. we know the world, so we have fewer questiosn. however, manga like claymore, we have plenty of questions; jesus i can't believe teresa vs priscilla is still igong on. even fairy tail leaves you with several questiosn,
    Spoiler: For examples see here show
    with bleach we have only a few; what is the afterlife king? what is ichigo really, and what motives do the latest foes have?
    d.grayman also has a few mysteries. what exactly are the noah? what is the true nature of the innocence? why did an innocence possess someone who is in danger of becoming a noah?
    naruto has few, but that is because we are heading to the climax of the series. questiosn are answered, mysteries revealed, and now we kick ass.
    bleach needs some more material to it. fortunately, kubo may yet surprise us.
    Last edited by 3c; November 01, 2011 at 03:51 PM. Reason: added spoiler tag as it contains "recent" FT info

Moemin 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member 3c's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Rukia will grow longer (more beautiful hair), rise up and wear a hollow mask!

Nah seriously, she will be fine. It will either be some form of illusion (ice illusion anyone?), with other words a new trick of hers, or some form of Kido. Her fight is pretty interesting. I'm looking forward to the Fullbring backstory too, that should pretty much confirm that the plot is coming to a close soon.

5. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    ~ Forum Fixer ~ 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity Miyagi's Avatar
    Country
    Water Tribe
    Post Thanks / Like

There's not much to comment on but I think it will be an interesting chapter. The backstory may give us a clue about the true motive of Ginjou and I also would like to know who these guys were being rescued from. Perhaps Ginjou rescued them from boredom, lol.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member fawz's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Darjaille View Post
    I'm sure she will. be. But I'm interested in how. When you have a hole in chest.. well..
    Maybe she'll become transcendant like Ichigo

Don't worry and stay tuned, Bleach will get interesting again. Well this arc isn't so interesting that's the truest true, but there will be an Isshin backstory arc. And Royal Realm arc. They will be epic. /ohoho how sure I seem to be XD
    I don't want to see a backstory until the main one gets interesting. Seriously. When there was the omake about the vaizards, it was a whole new business preparation for the ownage of the vaizards themselves (okay, it never came, sic.). still it was well positioned. For now I feel in no mood for it. makes no sense and would pretty mutch be irritating since the plot progress slowly.

To tell the truth, instead of soul society, I was hoping that the vaizards would be taking a hand on the problem faster than any other group. It seems they are not in the living realm anymore.

And yes, Kubo slows a lot the combats. Be ready for a 5 chapters fight for Riruka, 8 chapters fight for Byakuya and more 12 for Ichigo. hell, I remember how Szael and Ulquiorra's fights got from very interesting into deep boredomness.

Roaming...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Quantized's Avatar
    Country
    Imperium of Mankind
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fawz View Post
    I don't want to see a backstory until the main one gets interesting. Seriously. When there was the omake about the vaizards, it was a whole new business preparation for the ownage of the vaizards themselves (okay, it never came, sic.). still it was well positioned. For now I feel in no mood for it. makes no sense and would pretty mutch be irritating since the plot progress slowly.

To tell the truth, instead of soul society, I was hoping that the vaizards would be taking a hand on the problem faster than any other group. It seems they are not in the living realm anymore.

And yes, Kubo slows a lot the combats. Be ready for a 5 chapters fight for Riruka, 8 chapters fight for Byakuya and more 12 for Ichigo. hell, I remember how Szael and Ulquiorra's fights got from very interesting into deep boredomness.
    A little too pessimistic but I somewhat agree
    It's not the best time for a chapter dedicated to fullbringer's history when many of us literally hate them ! xD

On the bright side, it seems we only have 2 fights left, assuming Rukia won now.. It's probably a cliffhanger so we can't tell though..

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

What is worse than getting the chapter late in Thursday? Getting a 2-line spoiler Tuesday morning and having to wait a day and a half for the chapter!

10. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

The spoilers are vague, but still they open quite an interesting posibility.
    1. We can believe that Rukia might have lost, thus understanding that she didn't get that much stronger. Of course she was caught a bit of guard, while watching some cute things, but still if she got a hole in her chest it still counts as a loss and I believe that Riruka is the weakest Fullbringer.
    2. Riruka can actually transfer her powers to Rukia, thus the hole opened in Rukia's chest. That's actually quite an interesting posibility. If Rukia becomes a Vaizard she might become quite capable to be a relevant person in terms of fighting capacities.

Little tocs-Coming Soon 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Should I remind you guys/gals once more...Bleach Chapter is far better than Spoilers. The flashbacks could be interesting especially concerning Tsuki and Ginjou. IIRC, Riruko was reluctant about getting Ichigo's power? Am I wrong or correct?

Banned 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Should I remind you guys/gals once more...Bleach Chapter is far better than Spoilers. The flashbacks could be interesting especially concerning Tsuki and Ginjou. IIRC, Riruko was reluctant about getting Ichigo's power? Am I wrong or correct?
    You don't have to tell me. Bleach chapters are always better than what (~) say. These spoilers, however, don't even give enough information to bash or praise the chapter, and only make me more impatient knowing that I will have to wait more for the chapter to know what actually happens. It's been a while since we got full spoilers.

'Gratz on the ascension by the way, absolute power is always fun in unmeasured doses.
    Last edited by The Newbie.; November 02, 2011 at 02:11 AM.

14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted xXan's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

God i hope this entire chapter is not only Rukia and the other babe "fighting' and a little flashback...

I whant to see Byakuya's and Ichigo's fight...

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

The mangas up on mangastream.

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

So we got their backstory. It was ok. Kubo showed their diffucult life as they were children or when they were young. As I expected Riruka wasn't that bad as a person.
    At the end Rukia was stabed, but I still can't understand if it was a killing intent on Riruka's part or was it something like transfering her powers to Rukia. The later would actually be more interesting. Rukia seriously needs power up to be relevant in the powerscale.

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity elitefox's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Bleach 471 Discussion / 472 Predictions

CLEANED

New Reply
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast