Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful)

4 2.94%
  • 2 (Boring)

2 1.47%
  • 3 (Regular)

15 11.03%
  • 4 (Good)

70 51.47%
  • 5 (Epic!)

45 33.09%
New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: One Piece 645 Discussion

Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity chess4's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 645 Spoiler Discussion

does anyone think its odd how luffy said that you are as strong as a 100 million bounty head?

could oda be hinting at that hodi may survive and he will get a 100 million beli bounty?

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member hossice's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

^ more in the sense of just becoming a rookie and easy bait compared to him.
    twitter.com/mahossice - follow back!

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post
    does anyone think its odd how luffy said that you are as strong as a 100 million bounty head?

could oda be hinting at that hodi may survive and he will get a 100 million beli bounty?
    surely he will survive but he will be imprisoned and with those damages he won't do a shit anymore. the meaning is that hody is as strong as the other supernovas.remember kizaru said supernovas were like monsters when he saw hawkins's resistence. but I think hody is stronger than a supernova,he is as strong as a vice-admiral I think.he can't be stronger than a shichibukai surely,since "his strength pales in light of jimbe's"

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

first of all, DAMNIT ODA WHY MUST YOU BE ON BREAK AGAIN. second of all, i think this arc is more about it's history, the ponglyphs, and that big mom or some unknown pirate, is/will be involved in this. I know it seemed like it was dragging, heck 3 or 4 chapters could've easily been combined into 1. But, it feels like something is missing from this chapter. It seemed it was rushed how oda ended it. Seems tasteless, if you guys know what i mean? I know this chapter will be a good one. Since we can finally see chopper can go to monster point without the pills and have full control of it.

i really believe this arc, by a long shot is not over. i know some of you guys want this arc to end. However, i have this feeling it's not done yet and it may surprise all of you guys. What do you guys think?

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ruhina View Post
    Yay! Now we're reaching the final climax. The next chapter is going to go out with a bang. Hopefully, the whole "Luffy will destroy FI" will make sense by then.
    Well for me the whole "straw hat will destroy FI" thing was a big mistake.
    Because she didnt saw Luffy in person, but a shadow with something like a straw hat on his head.

From the very first moment on i believed that she didnt meant Luffy all the time but mistaken him with Van der Decken. He hat a something like a straw hat too.

@kg21tmac1
    One Piece just isnt a Manga which must be readed Chapterwise, so you shouldnt expect too much fromn single chapters. What really matters is the Story as a whole. People nowadays seem to forgert about that and have much too high expectations in all this...
    Last edited by BurnSchulz; November 01, 2011 at 04:15 PM.

6. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member UnknownMugiwara's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mattiaildivino View Post
    surely he will survive but he will be imprisoned and with those damages he won't do a shit anymore. the meaning is that hody is as strong as the other supernovas.remember kizaru said supernovas were like monsters when he saw hawkins's resistence. but I think hody is stronger than a supernova,he is as strong as a vice-admiral I think.he can't be stronger than a shichibukai surely,since "his strength pales in light of jimbe's"
    Hopefully you are talking about Hody being as strong as the NEW supernovas, since Hody isn't as strong as the old ones (Law, Kidd, Drake etc.), since most of them are as stong as (if not stronger than) the Straw Hat pirates.

Marines = Yonkou = Shichibukai > Supernova = Straw hats > Hody = New Supernovas
    If you get what I'm saying

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member hoeru's Avatar
    Country
    Mauritius
    Post Thanks / Like

Something from the script:
    Quote Quote:
    Shirahoshi: Luffy-sama, your wounds are opening...
    WTF... Gear 3 is still hurting Luffy's body? Even if haki imbued?

P.S.: I hope Oda has the week off with his family... He deserves it.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chess4 View Post

I don't know about Oda surviving or not, but I think it's to help us gauge Luffy relative to Hodi's and his pre-timeskip self. Hodi's around the same strength or durability as a Supernova pre-timeskip, which is kind of like saying it would off been an even fight if he had fought Luffy 2 years ago. If Hodi does survive and leaves, he would be worth about that much... but his use of the steroids really limits his capabilities of surviving long term as a pirate.

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post

P.S.: I hope Oda has the week off with his family... He deserves it.
    Maybe it's the combination of being under water, and using Gear 3. Like when he used Elephant Gun before, or it might just be because Hodi landed an attack in the same area as before. Since he says this as well

Quote Quote:
    Hody: My teeth aren't just for show.... I know it must hurt you, Straw Hat!!
    Last edited by Naruffy; November 01, 2011 at 04:33 PM.

Registered User 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! mattiaildivino's Avatar
    Country
    Italy
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownMugiwara View Post
    Hopefully you are talking about Hody being as strong as the NEW supernovas, since Hody isn't as strong as the old ones (Law, Kidd, Drake etc.), since most of them are as stong as (if not stronger than) the Straw Hat pirates.

Marines = Yonkou = Shichibukai > Supernova = Straw hats > Hody = New Supernovas
    If you get what I'm saying
    mmm not. the strongest are the yonkou,after them there are the admirals(but dragon and sengoku were a bit stronger,I guess) > shichibukai(and rufy was as strong as a shichibukai) > vice-admirals and pacifistas > captains of the new world and supernovas(and here we put sanji and zoro). rufy now should be almost an admiral or at least in the intermediate stage(as jaws),and I don't see much difference between hody and the supernovas...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member BurnSchulz's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by hoeru View Post

Maybe its because he fights under Water?! so why not-...

Remember chapter 605 when he fought the Kraken:
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/605/11
    http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/605/12

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

mmm not. the strongest are the yonkou,after them there are the admirals(but dragon and sengoku were a bit stronger,I guess) > shichibukai(and rufy was as strong as a shichibukai) > vice-admirals and pacifistas > captains of the new world and supernovas(and here we put sanji and zoro). rufy now should be almost an admiral or at least in the intermediate stage(as jaws),and I don't see much difference between hody and the supernovas...
    jinbei is really strong but from my point of view i dont like comparing fishmen and humans when it comes to strength.
    sure supernovas are stronger than hody, but let them fight underwater and hody will reign supreme. supernovas dont even know haki yet. if they fought underwater, how could they fight against hody . ya think luffy would still win now without haki?

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Zoro and Sanji already destroyed Pacifistas. Unless you're talking about how strong they used to be before the time skip.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Naruffy's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chitgoks View Post
    jinbei is really strong but from my point of view i dont like comparing fishmen and humans when it comes to strength.
    sure supernovas are stronger than hody, but let them fight underwater and hody will reign supreme. supernovas dont even know haki yet. if they fought underwater, how could they fight against hody . ya think luffy would still win now without haki?
    Pre-Timeskip Luffy would have en even fight with Hodi, like against Lucci, but underwater it would Hodi would obviously win. It's kind o unfair, since Hodi's power only comes from the E.S. He'd probably be worth less that 100 mill without them. On another notes it's kind of unusual that Luffy's finished first, it's usually the other way round/he's the last person finished. That just goes to show you how weak Hodi was as a main villian.

Quote Quote:
    Sanji: Uhh.... sure, yeah, it's big enough. I'm shocked.
    That's what she said

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
    Country
    Mariejoa
    Post Thanks / Like

Should be a good chapter. Luffy using a new move and Choper showing control over that Monster Transformation.
    Also I hope we'll learn later why Neptune didn't want Luffy to destroy Noah.

17. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

The new chapter is already out!!!

Credits:Shinsatsu

19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast