Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!

View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter!

Voters
136. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 (Awful)

4 2.94%
  • 2 (Boring)

2 1.47%
  • 3 (Regular)

15 11.03%
  • 4 (Good)

70 51.47%
  • 5 (Epic!)

45 33.09%
New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16

Thread: One Piece 645 Discussion

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member MonkeyLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Greece
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: One Piece 645 Discussion / 646 Prediction

Maybe he made a wound in the last battle(practise), when Zoro was strong enough to face him in the end.While Mihawk says "I think you are strong enough to go to the new world",and Zoro saying one last phrase "the next time we will meet, I will finish this".

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Chopper went Monster point i think Chopper will catch Noah while Luffy destroys Hody..... gatling hammer wew

did Hody injured Luffy? or Luffy's wound from Akainu is opening?

if Hody injured Luffy that means Luffy's CoO is not his forte

if Luffy's wound from Akainu opened what a relief

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member ErosVp's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post
    Chopper went Monster point i think Chopper will catch Noah while Luffy destroys Hody..... gatling hammer wew

What? Don't you remember Hodi bit Luffy's shoulder underwater? Luffy commented at the time his CoA was strong against blows and impacts, but he is not strong enough against piercing atacks YET.... When Luffy stretched his arm to use the giant elephant gatling gun, it is normal to think the holes from Hody teeth would stretch too and rip a little his skin, so it opened...

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member DaoneLuffy's Avatar
    Country
    Bahamas
    Post Thanks / Like

Just when we thought we learned everything about one piece, the second part of one piece starts and we are back to square one, not knowing anything. We finally met all the warlords then they ain't the same, got to know the fleet admiral and his powers now he's gone, got a picture of the yonkou, now they ain't the same. Just alot of questions and this fishman arc is holding us back arghhhhh so frustrating.

Anyway, seeing the SH in action again is nice though, remember when ace told luffy that his rubber powers were useless in a fight, he was so freaking wrong. Imbuing haki in normal punches then hardening his punches to another level can't be done with other fruit users like him. He is gonna pwn the hell outta people in the new world.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

kidopitz27

By injury it is referred to the one Hodi did when he bit Luffy and not the one he received from Akainu which has healed long ago and it's a scar now
    And i don't think we can guess if COO haki is or isn't his forte just yet after all either way you put it those teeth couldn't be avoided if Luffy wanted to strike back at him as we can see here http://www.mangafox.com/manga/one_piece/v59/c641/8.html ...^_^

Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

And to furthermore comment on what matzik1212 was saying. Luffy, just learned the form of haki's. Ya he may be real good at it for a beginner. However, it takes time for him to develop it and master it to the point where he HAS master all 3 of them in order for him to be the strongest man in the one piece world

Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Tonix's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kidopitz27 View Post

I don't follow your logic here. Right after Hodi bit Luffy, Luffy said that his coa was still weak against piercing attacks. Doesn't that prove that if anything, coa is his forte since that's what he was using? If he had been using coo, he would have said something about Hodi being too fast/irrational for Luffy to predict his movements.

But what really confused me was the 2nd part. Why would it be a relief if it was the wound from Akainu opening up? That would mean Luffy would have a permanent limiter on all his fights from now on. I've had more than enough of Zoro not being able to go all out because of injuries in part 1, I don't want to start off part 2 with the main character permanently handicapped.

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity matzik1212's Avatar
    Country
    Romania
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tonix View Post

But what really confused me was the 2nd part. Why would it be a relief if it was the wound from Akainu opening up? That would mean Luffy would have a permanent limiter on all his fights from now on. I've had more than enough of Zoro not being able to go all out because of injuries in part 1, I don't want to start off part 2 with the main character permanently handicapped.
    Maybe he meant it as a joke or something or at least i hope he did 'cause otherwise i can't understand what that meant either ...

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member chitgoks's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

i think that luffy is good with coo as well. just that it's not applicable in deep sea. he surely cannot move and react fast underwater. so the coa is the only means to counter hodi's fast attacks

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Lee-tyme7's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

How about that Elephant gatling gun from Luffy huh? Do you think he will need that later in the New World especially when they go to Elfbaf the island of the Giants. He'll need it to battle giants for I believe they'll be really strong. Other than that Chopper is the only member who can turn big so I don't know but I hope Luffy can do more than enlarge his arms and legs maybe balloon himself to giant-size Luffy, now that would be priceless. lol.

Love is like a hurricane.

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Australia
    Post Thanks / Like

I want to see what chopper is gonna do, can't wait for spoilers T_T

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Poneglyph420's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Post Thanks / Like

Based on last chapter were in for some resolution soon enough. Based on the "Doku" written next to Hyouzou last chapter, he's hoping to poison Zoro and take him out likely in a surprise attack. Franky said he has one last special attack to show off, and Usopp has his gameplan completed... Sanji and Jinbe are gonna pop Wadatsumi... Oh and Monster Point Chopper. No doubt all the SH will have something to show during the next few chapters..

I'm excited to see how Luffy deals with Noah, and if Shirahoshi has some role to play.. Particularly involved to her "destiny"..
    The wait is almost over...

It's on. Like Donkey Kong

13. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16