Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Celebrate MH's birthday and the RETURN OF MANGA!! Start downloading, translating and scanlating manga HERE - legally!
Like us on Facebook, Follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year of MH and check out our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga: (4/7/14 - 4/13/14).
Site News: Check out our new sections: Nisekoi and Kingdom
Events: Nominate and vote for the winners in the Seinen Awards!
Translations: Gintama 489 by kewl0210 , One Piece 744 by cnet128 , Naruto 672 by aegon-rokudo , Bleach 576 (2)

View Poll Results: What you liked the most about the chapter?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Illumi and Hisoka Interaction

22 50.00%
  • Alluka's Ability Explanation by Illumi

9 20.45%
  • Killua and Alluka Interaction

14 31.82%
  • Pariston mindfucking everyone

11 25.00%
  • Incredible art everywhere

9 20.45%
Multiple Choice Poll.
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 323 Discussion

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 323 Spoiler Discussion

I have a question, the last panel show Alluka's eyes were black. Does it mean Killua got his first wish already?
    1st Request: Killua to Die
    2nd Request: Killua to wake up
    3rd Request: To play Spiritual..

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Host Samurai's Avatar
    Country
    Germany
    Post Thanks / Like

Seriously, what an awesome chapter. By the looks of it, it seems like Hisoka is going to 'fight' Killua and not Silva. And both Hisoka and Illumi will be surprised by his growth. One thing is definetly sure Killua will probably take Alluka with him in order to heal Gon, just like Illumi suspects it, he will let someone make the request but the question now is, who will be the one?

Credits:Shinsatsu

MangaHelper 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity kidopitz27's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

what if Killua know Alluka's weakness like Killua asking some suggestions to Alluka on what she likes

OMG TWO VILEPLUME

100% sure that Zoro already surpassed mihawk! 10/06/10

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member mrsticky005's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Somehow I think Pariston has an ulterior motive with his idea for a lecture. "Look each of them in the eye."
    Sounds like Pariston is trying to figure out who his enemies are exactly. Expect the missing persons number to go up.

But how does Pariston expect to make everyone attend the lecture?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ruhina's Avatar
    Country
    Antarctica
    Post Thanks / Like

As of this moment, Pariston and the entire zodiac can go pass out in an alley or something. I want to see the whole sequence with Alluka. From the looks of the last panel, Killua _might_ have gotten his wish. Though as someone pointed out, it may have to be that "something else" talking for it to work.

That kid never stops to creep me out... :P

7. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member hunted's Avatar
    Country
    Bhutan
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hunter x Hunter Chapter 323 Discussion / 324 Prediction

awesome chapter ...
    so killua hide agreat secret from his family ...
    and alluka powers for killing people depend on how strong the
    relationship with the other people and how you tied to them and realy get
    annoyed from the gender of alluka ...
    i have an idea may be when he is normal he is she ...
    and when using his power become he ....
    as his powers is darkness
    Last edited by hunted; November 02, 2011 at 11:51 AM.

MH Senpai MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Uriel's Avatar
    Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Pariston is quite clever, I must admit. Now I'm convinced that the only way to solve that IS involved with the wish Killua will make. Don't know why, but the pace of it makes me think so. Can't wait for the next week! :O
    Quote Originally Posted by zelllogan View Post
    "I'm fucked up but you're a piece of work too, you know ..."
    Ok, That made my day. I can disconnect from my computer now.
    LOL, I thought the same.
    Oh Hisoka, you're getting better and better. The most awesome villain EVER.

And what I thought it was interesting that Killua said a "few rules" meaning there is more than the one He mention.
    Quote Originally Posted by erhanboran View Post
    Ah Togashi sensei had us there, we didnt think about Killua would ask someone else to make the wish and he would pay the price. So things actually are even more complicated than what predicted here so far.
    With what He said in the last pages I assume He will ask Alluka to do so. And that would cause paradox universe explosion :O

Or maybe Meleoron is already there with someone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by kiddiosky View Post
    I have a question, the last panel show Alluka's eyes were black. Does it mean Killua got his first wish already?
    1st Request: Killua to Die
    2nd Request: Killua to wake up
    3rd Request: To play Spiritual..
    Since it was the "female" Alluka who did it, I guess it's not the requests.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames
    looks like the entrance to hell
    'Perfect', the captain said.

Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the fact that the wisher and guy doing the pestering can't be the same is something the rest of the Zs speculate, or because they don't know the true nature of Alluka's ability. Remember, Killua said he is the only one who knew about Alluka's power prior to the bulter finding out. He had to have fulfilled both roles at the same time at one point for him to know how the ability works without anyone else knowing it. I'm pretty sure Killua just fulfilled the 3 pesterings for the PC wish (play dead, get up, play something else). Given the nature of Alluka's ability, I really doubt anyone will stick around to find out if the wisher has to fulfill the pesterings anyway. We can see that the Zs got guinea pigs to do the pesterings even after trying for cheap wishes, so I don't think any of them outside of Killua were serious about finding out whether the wisher is an eligible target for pesterings since the risk here is potentailly huge.

For Pariston, we know he's obviously good at talking to people, but then the other Zodiacs can try to take advantage of this opportunity. Like Chidol is saying, Pariston doesn't mind obstacles. The speech may end up being good for him or bad for him. He doesn't actually care since he enjoys that kind of thing.

Also, given the conditions on who dies for failing the pestering, it's possible Alluka avoids asking his family out of self-preservation, since if they fail his request he could die too, or his family may just attempt to kill him. Even if he isn't fully aware of his power, I'm sure he can at least have some control over who to ask.
    Last edited by Phantron; November 02, 2011 at 12:02 PM.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

Is someone tracking the difference in votes the 3 rows, btw?
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Uriel View Post
    Is someone tracking the difference in votes the 3 rows, btw?
    I didn't see much change in the top positions and I assume there isn't much pattern to what's going on on the guys with 1-5 votes even though that certainly fluctuates.

HXH's popularity, measured by message board activity, seems to be way up after Alluka shows up. Maybe Togashi finally realizes it's okay to have a good looking female character that's important to the story.

13. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member ish3's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if playing with the girls true form can't for dealing with pestering as well. Either way Killua knows how to deal with his sister/brother way more than the others and he clearly knows something that hasn't been shown yet otherwise I don't think he'd take a gamble on this.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see Killua getting some kind of 'main character discount' for fulfilling the pesterings. He might get something that's barely possible with the combined power of the Zs plus eveyrone he's met as opposed to something that's just downright impossible, but it'd make no sense if he gets to make a wish and then get away with some trivial conditions just because Alluka loves him.

I don't think Killua saying he can save Alluka is from something he knows. It's just something he believes.

Country
    Argentina
    Post Thanks / Like

What if He wish for the power to save Gon instead of making Gon already good? How that would be affect things? :O You know, since Illumi said that Killua would try to wish what He said (Gon as He was) that makes me think it wont happen like that. The wish may be phrased quite differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Phantron View Post
    I didn't see much change in the top positions and I assume there isn't much pattern to what's going on on the guys with 1-5 votes even though that certainly fluctuates.
    There is 2 more votes for Pariston as I see and some gained some few votes. I'm interested seeing the fluctuation mainly.

PS: Hm, I'm interested into seeing also Killua reaction when the dove of the votes reaches him.
    Last edited by Uriel; November 02, 2011 at 01:04 PM.
    The Sky is pouring
    The wind is blowing
    The sea looks red,
    a surging sea of flames

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Since saving Gon has been described as beyond what money or technology can do, I don't think there's a way to wish for something that will accomplish this without incurring a debt equal to tens of thousands of deaths.

I think it's possible Killua might know which requests are easier to fulfill, or maybe he knows how much time you've to do it (anything that requires immediate fulfillment will either be too easy or impossible for a character of his power). Killua said that it's betrayal if you don't save someone who you know can be saved. He never said it'd be easy. I think it's going to be something like Killua knows all of Alluka's pesterings are at least in theory doable if you immediately devote all the possible resources into solving the problem, instead of trying to weasel your way out (Alluka clearly takes weasel answers as a 'no'). That doesn't mean he can definitely do it but he'll definitely try, and looking at the scope of the side effects, Killua should be able to recruit some pretty potent help on his side too.

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:25 PM ----------

Random observation: 67^3 = ~300K
    10^3 = ~1K
    10000^3 = 1 trillion.

While we don't know the wealth distribution of HXH, 1 in 300K being a billoinaire seems at least plausible. That's about the chance to pass the Hunter exam and we know a lot of people did that just for the wealth, and selling a license exam would definitely be enough to become a billoinaire.

Miluki asked for help for killing some guy. We've no idea what the guy is, but it doesn't look like Miluki gets anyone that's hard to kill. It seems reasonable to say 1 out of 1000 guy would possess the ability to pull this off.

To cure Gon requires effort that's beyond the limit of money or technology, but 1 trillion people is far greater than population of Earth and presumably HXH. I don't think it's a stretch to say if the HXH world supported 1 trillion people, one of those guys might have the ability to cure Gon.

I'm thinking Killua actually knows the pesterings required is much weaker than the wish, if you are able to combine the power of all those who are affected by the conseuqences together (the billionaire wish can be done by sacrificing one guy, and the other 66 guys themselves can pool money for the body transplants so it's possible to get away with no deaths). Now that in itself is still a very tough task, but it's not impossible.

MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Jack Van Burace's Avatar
    Country
    Brazil
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys, whoever comes next will at some point have contact with the Z family, and whenever he/she doesn't comply with the pesterings, everyone this person knows will die. Including Killua's family. So changing the next asker isn't good in any way.

Asking for the next wish to have no drawbacks would make this one harder than anything, as it would make up for the one without pesterings. So Killua can't ask 2 times and use the first to nullify the second, as it would mean worse.

MY solution would be giving more than Alluka requests. In example: she asks your liver, you give her your entire body. You won't die, and it isn't like you're gonna have to be with her forever, as she can let you move freely later (it's a small wish and no drawbacks will be expected from it). There are "glitches" I suppose one can exploit. You can comply with a very hard wish and don't die, just gotta think fast.
    Last edited by Jack Van Burace; November 02, 2011 at 01:53 PM.

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast