Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (6/30/14 - 7/6/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 752 by cnet128 , Bleach 587 (2) , Gintama 501 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60

Thread: Air Gear 334 Discussion/ 335 Predictions

  1. #16
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member dirtywork's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Country
    Mongolia
    Age
    22
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    99
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    wow Nike looks horrible once AG's strongest king is go beaten by Simca and what was that key for ?

  2. #17
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtywork View Post
    wow Nike looks horrible once AG's strongest king is go beaten by Simca and what was that key for ?
    Looks like the key that was suppose to open the door to where Rika was being held.

  3. #18
    Registered User 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity warbandit66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jiraiya's hair
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,753
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by dirtywork View Post
    wow Nike looks horrible once AG's strongest king is go beaten by Simca and what was that key for ?
    Nike may as well be dead he likely can't ride like he did before and his mental state is probably not looking too great either (not that he was a picture of sanity before).
    Jiraiya: His hair are the best

  4. #19
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by warbandit66 View Post
    Nike may as well be dead he likely can't ride like he did before and his mental state is probably not looking too great either (not that he was a picture of sanity before).
    Not like he couldn't get an A-T's prosthesis, Simca will help him through this rough time, while he's in prison. Simca either really likes Nike or he's packing a mandingo for her to look past all his indiscretions.

  5. #20
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    oyos

    just so no one is getting too confused... spitfire isn't alive... that bit of him we see is 'within' sky link. now onto the summary:

    -ringo and ikki break in and more defensive measures are unleashed to stop them. some kind of wheel thing that can combine to form a huge figure that can shoot lasers. ringo and ikki have no trouble with it. meanwhile, minami is talking about how the simplest way to acheive your own dream is to destroy others, or something to that meaning; basically not everyone can get what they want.

    -back somewhere else, that older detective with the trenchcoat is talking to a still alive nike... (grav kids sure are made tough). he wants nike to spill the beans on everything he knows. nike doesn't seem to cooperate but it seems he's still lost in his head after getting beaten by kazu. simca doesn't buy it and tells him to cut it out and then she shows him that key that orca had. simca tells him how they asked orca if that key really was just to get into where rika was confined, however that wasn't actually the case. after seeing a reaction, she confirms that within the key holds the secrets of the rune futhark given to the grav kids.

    -we get a little side story of norse mythology and the legend behind the rune letters. the story of a time when odin was bound to the world tree yggdrasil. the wood of 9 evergreen oaks was used to construct a jail to imprison god. the code 'mazaa' is a combination of all 28 runes which formed 9 lines(paths). nike tries to bust out however simca is unfazed and goes on about how even with wind, thunder, rumble, flame, gem, fang, thorn and joining them together (pledge) but in the end that's only 8 so there's no way for the rune futhark (sky regalia) can be complete.

    -simca decks nike back onto his bed (demonstrating the difference in strength a normal person has compared to a grav kid; aeon and kazu are more of a fighter type but weren't able to give a nice fist impression like that and simca isn't a fighter). next she sits on his face and explains how sora was just using him. she offers to nurse him to health and even wear nothing but an apron but he's not allowed to touch her ever again

    -tanaka and the random ttt member are wandering around and suddenly the ttt member pulls tanaka out of the way from an attack blast. sora and ikki are seen battling which confuses tanaka as to how those two are already fighting. minami flies in and apologizes for not explaining but will allow spitfire to do the honors. spitfire explains that this isn't the real battle. they are currently within the lon houtz borne world and what they are witnessing is a simulated battle. spitfire explains that it isn't enough to just claim the sky regalia to achieve his goals... ikki and ringo arrive before sora.

    suddenly the border between the digital and the real is blurring... i mean, how on earth did tanaka, minami and the ttt girl magically connect to the lon houtz borne place? they acted as if they just walked into it... or maybe we just didn't get to see the part where minami hooked their brains in so he can give them a full explanation of the sky regalia. i wonder what the simulation gave as far as how the fight between sora and ikki would have ended.

  6. Thanks 6 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
  7. #21
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    Why do I have a feeling that OG will use the lon houtz borne world as the excuse on why SF is still alive? With what we saw at the end of the last chapter was the SF inside that world and not the real SF.

  8. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  9. #22
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Exis10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Country
    Thailand
    Age
    25
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    I want to ask how the **** that wheel assembling boss monster with laser weapon is in the tower, but I will resist.

  10. #23
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member DragonOsman2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
    Country
    Saudi Arabia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    318
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by suarhnir View Post
    oyos

    just so no one is getting too confused... spitfire isn't alive... that bit of him we see is 'within' sky link. now onto the summary:

    -ringo and ikki break in and more defensive measures are unleashed to stop them. some kind of wheel thing that can combine to form a huge figure that can shoot lasers. ringo and ikki have no trouble with it. meanwhile, minami is talking about how the simplest way to acheive your own dream is to destroy others, or something to that meaning; basically not everyone can get what they want.

    -back somewhere else, that older detective with the trenchcoat is talking to a still alive nike... (grav kids sure are made tough). he wants nike to spill the beans on everything he knows. nike doesn't seem to cooperate but it seems he's still lost in his head after getting beaten by kazu. simca doesn't buy it and tells him to cut it out and then she shows him that key that orca had. simca tells him how they asked orca if that key really was just to get into where rika was confined, however that wasn't actually the case. after seeing a reaction, she confirms that within the key holds the secrets of the rune futhark given to the grav kids.

    -we get a little side story of norse mythology and the legend behind the rune letters. the story of a time when odin was bound to the world tree yggdrasil. the wood of 9 evergreen oaks was used to construct a jail to imprison god. the code 'mazaa' is a combination of all 28 runes which formed 9 lines(paths). nike tries to bust out however simca is unfazed and goes on about how even with wind, thunder, rumble, flame, gem, fang, thorn and joining them together (pledge) but in the end that's only 8 so there's no way for the rune futhark (sky regalia) can be complete.

    -simca decks nike back onto his bed (demonstrating the difference in strength a normal person has compared to a grav kid; aeon and kazu are more of a fighter type but weren't able to give a nice fist impression like that and simca isn't a fighter). next she sits on his face and explains how sora was just using him. she offers to nurse him to health and even wear nothing but an apron but he's not allowed to touch her ever again

    -tanaka and the random ttt member are wandering around and suddenly the ttt member pulls tanaka out of the way from an attack blast. sora and ikki are seen battling which confuses tanaka as to how those two are already fighting. minami flies in and apologizes for not explaining but will allow spitfire to do the honors. spitfire explains that this isn't the real battle. they are currently within the lon houtz borne world and what they are witnessing is a simulated battle. spitfire explains that it isn't enough to just claim the sky regalia to achieve his goals... ikki and ringo arrive before sora.

    suddenly the border between the digital and the real is blurring... i mean, how on earth did tanaka, minami and the ttt girl magically connect to the lon houtz borne place? they acted as if they just walked into it... or maybe we just didn't get to see the part where minami hooked their brains in so he can give them a full explanation of the sky regalia. i wonder what the simulation gave as far as how the fight between sora and ikki would have ended.
    Thanks for this. And yeah, of course Spitfire is dead; for one, the only reason he seemed like he knew everything that was going on in real time, was because he is inside Skylink, and Skylink gets information and data live. And two, if the Spitfire we see in this chapter weren't the data-file version that exists inside Skylink, he wouldn't be wearing Flame Regalia. And yet he actually is wearing it

    @Carnevil: Maybe you're right (about the Sleeping Forest that got defeated just now not being real but just being part of a simulation from Lon Houtz Borne Street).
    Last edited by ghostexiled; November 03, 2011 at 12:24 AM.

  11. #24
    Registered User 中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member Hangedman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lucca (Tuscany)
    Country
    Italy
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    213
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    chinese scan Here

  12. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
  13. #25
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Atobe the king's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    NY
    Country
    United States
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,341
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    Just dawned on me ikki's AT's have been obscured this whole time lol
    When's Prince of Tennis Smash Hit 4

  14. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  15. #26
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    848
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    Anybody notice Sora has the same shirt on that was destroyed in chapter 332? http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v35/c332/16.html

    But at the end of this chapter he has his shirt on which is the same one he had on when the fight started?

  16. #27
    Registered User 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member suarhnir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Country
    United States
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    736
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    oyos

    so... either what he did to kiric was fake (within lon houtz borne) or what we are currently witnessing is fake... the final option is that sora found a new shirt inside of the suitcase that he decided to put on after his got ripped up in making the final attack on kiric.

  17. #28
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    I like how O!G has gone full circle with these final battles.

    When Ikki was officially accepted as a Storm Rider, Sora, Rika, Ringo and what was known of Sleeping Forest were all present.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v06/c043/12.html

    Ikki was compared to as the new/current Sky King candidate and the philosophy of rising high above those who try to keep you grounded is first stated.

    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v06/c043/13.html
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v06/c043/17.html

    So its basically now Sky King Sora's dream up against the next Sky King candidate Ikki's dream driving the final battles.

  18. #29
    Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Country
    Japan
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    63
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    Sleeping Forest was definitely beaten, although the images (Kilik's severed head and Mikan's skull) maybe were just from Lon Houtz Bourne. But the SF were definitely defeated.

    By the way, Ringo's dress on this, http://www.mangafox.com/manga/air_gear/v35/c333/13.html is definitely the best dress she ever wore on the course of the series. I LOVE IT!!!!

    I wanna see Nina also alive. She's hot btw.

  19. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
  20. #30
    Registered User 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member Broken_Wing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Country
    Australia
    Age
    24
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    296
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: Air Gear 334 Spoiler Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Atobe the king View Post
    Just dawned on me ikki's AT's have been obscured this whole time lol
    Is it implied that Ikki is already wearing his regalia..?

    Ringos AT design was displayed quite clearly....so is O!G purposely avoiding a clear shot of Ikki's?

    If Ikki has the regalia's on he could have basically flew all he wanted around the tower instead of doing the paper plane hop scotch right?

New Reply
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts