Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/15/14 - 9/21/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Gintama 510 (2)
New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Remnant's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yo.

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    Well, actually I learn to be a leader quite accidentally. You see, I often have group projects and usually the only one capable of doing the work well is me, but I won't let the others get off so easily, they have to do something too, so I usually give them a task with deadline and I observe how they do it. If it's not satisfying (meaning it won't get good score), I'll tell them to redo it. I just don't want to get bad score just because the other group members do the task badly and I'm the only one who do it well. I can't balance the score all by myself. So, as time goes by... well, they somehow look up to me. If there's something to do, they'll always look for my guidance and I'm also getting used of being the one who handle matters. Even until now, I'm still afraid of consequences too if something goes wrong, but after I see so many brave people, I don't want to lose to them. If something goes wrong because of me, then I have to be responsible and face the consequences bravely. That way, people will also start to respect you. Pessimistic is not bad, at least it will make you to be more careful in doing things, but don't be too pessimistic or you won't go forward. Sometimes you just have to believe everything will be okay.
    True, true. I'm not really the same type of leader as you are. I do make them do things. I do tell them what's right and what's not (in the said project, of course). I give them tips on what's the best way to do it. But I'm not really particular about the deadlines and all that. What makes people think that I'm a good leader is because I'm a good student. Not good as in a good student, but good as in a student that works well in school, and thus, an honor student. Compared to the others, I'm no different from them. What they can't realize (and what I'm making them realize throughout my years in school!) is that I'm as lazy as them or probably, worse! What makes me an honor student is because... *cough* I'm, well, *cough* smart *cough*. Well, there are some things that makes me different from my classmates.

My classmates ALWAYS, and literally, ALWAYS, asks help from their classmates when they don't understand the lesson. For my case, I understand it all on my own. Well, that is if I don't understand it. I make it a rule for me that if I can't understand something, I'll self-teach myself. And as a result, here I am, doing well the day after the lesson (which is usually followed up by a short activity or quiz). For my classmates's cases, they ask for help, and show only worries or concerns about the lessons the day after. They don't bother trying to understand it themselves. Heck, we even have a first honor (we're in the second section - meaning, we're the average-minded people) who doesn't even bother to try to understand the easy Math lessons we have. She'd always go, "HA?!" "HAAAA!" HA?" or other types of "Ha's". Her mind is good, but it's only her diligence that made her go up to that rank. I honestly think that it's annoying to be like that because it's like she's only willing to understand something that has someone to help her.

Through my short life, I've finally discovered that not everyone's there for you, that there are times that you just have to be on your own. No, it's not the same as independence. (It's probably the effect after what I found out.) It's just that people aren't there for your forever. You're not acting independent; you're not being independent. People just aren't there at times, and people need to cope up with it.

Observations tell me that the longer they keep up with this, the harder they'll be able to cope up with problems where they can only cope up with themselves. She's smart, I'll say that. She's diligent, definitely. But she'll have a hard time at the rate she's going.

and I love trollface. Problem?
    OHNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. .___.

Maybe you haven't reached that point yet. Since I was a child, I am someone who likes to brood all the time. I like to reflect things. Sometimes when I see others, I try to see if I have the same, better, or worse quality. I'm mostly influenced by characters in books though, coz I read a lot. After I finish reading a book, I'll think back and see what will I do if I face the same problem as the character. That way, I can see myself more clearly. Sometimes I also contemplate what others say about me. If they say I'm a kind person, I'll try to think if I really am a good person and if I find a kindness in me then I'll believe them. Realize it or not, but what people say will have great influence on us if we believe them. I use to hate my eye color since I think it's too common but after I heard more than 5 people said that my eye color is beautiful, I believe them and now I think my eye color is really special. Maybe you should try to be more honest to yourself and ask yourself who you really are. That way, you'll see how special you are.
    That's hard. I'm not being pessimistic or anything, but I barely get complements. I'm not a bad person (at least how I reflect myself that much), but I'm no good person either. I'm just... well, almost nothing. Nothing special. I mean, I find it funny when people actually show awe at my typing speed. I can type more than 100 words per second (at best, 130 wpm is my fastest), but how is that compared to the same person's artistic skills? I mean, what is in typing speed that I can do? I'm no geek. I'm no nerd. And definitely, no hikikomori. But I just type this fast because my brother taught me to type fast at such a young age. This might be useful to computer things, but I like being in an adventure. Probably not the ones that would go in the wild for "adventure," but maybe I just want to go out and have fun. Sure, I like computers but not really that much.

*sigh*

I really wish I'll find a strong point in me. >.< I'm hoping I'll find it sooner or later. Life hasn't been easy for me, probably the same for you, but I guess it's just hard.

Oh, come on. Being bad is not bad.
    Yes, and evil supposedly makes one feel better. @.@

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Rem-kyun dont let them do this to your threads. *locks up phio, barbie, and yuki in a cage*
    *unlocks them* Oh, no, no, no. You shouldn't do it to these poor little creatures.
    *puts them in a smaller cage* They're too big for that cage. :O

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remnant View Post
    True, true. I'm not really the same type of leader as you are. I do make them do things. I do tell them what's right and what's not (in the said project, of course). I give them tips on what's the best way to do it. But I'm not really particular about the deadlines and all that. What makes people think that I'm a good leader is because I'm a good student. Not good as in a good student, but good as in a student that works well in school, and thus, an honor student. Compared to the others, I'm no different from them. What they can't realize (and what I'm making them realize throughout my years in school!) is that I'm as lazy as them or probably, worse! What makes me an honor student is because... *cough* I'm, well, *cough* smart *cough*. Well, there are some things that makes me different from my classmates.

My classmates ALWAYS, and literally, ALWAYS, asks help from their classmates when they don't understand the lesson. For my case, I understand it all on my own. Well, that is if I don't understand it. I make it a rule for me that if I can't understand something, I'll self-teach myself. And as a result, here I am, doing well the day after the lesson (which is usually followed up by a short activity or quiz). For my classmates's cases, they ask for help, and show only worries or concerns about the lessons the day after. They don't bother trying to understand it themselves. Heck, we even have a first honor (we're in the second section - meaning, we're the average-minded people) who doesn't even bother to try to understand the easy Math lessons we have. She'd always go, "HA?!" "HAAAA!" HA?" or other types of "Ha's". Her mind is good, but it's only her diligence that made her go up to that rank. I honestly think that it's annoying to be like that because it's like she's only willing to understand something that has someone to help her.

Through my short life, I've finally discovered that not everyone's there for you, that there are times that you just have to be on your own. No, it's not the same as independence. (It's probably the effect after what I found out.) It's just that people aren't there for your forever. You're not acting independent; you're not being independent. People just aren't there at times, and people need to cope up with it.

Observations tell me that the longer they keep up with this, the harder they'll be able to cope up with problems where they can only cope up with themselves. She's smart, I'll say that. She's diligent, definitely. But she'll have a hard time at the rate she's going.
    Well, there are many types of leader after all. I didn't have any intention to be a leader or anything since truthfully, I hate responsibilities. But I think I was influenced by so many leaders around me, and I don't want to lose to them. Honor student? We have another honor student here: phio-chan. I'm no honor student because I make a clear point to others that I'm terribly lazy and love to procrastinate. I always magically finish my assignment the day before or even minutes before the deadline. Oh well, that only makes them envy me more since even though I do my task in a rush, I always get A for it. I feel like laughing whenever someone asks me for advice on how to get good scores. I definitely can't give them any useful advice so I just smile without answering. I remember phio-chan said I'm good at working under pressure, so maybe that's why I always procrastinate. I won't say I'm smart since I definitely know I still have weaknesses in other field of study. (but I will say that phio-chan is a genius! if you ever have problem, ask her!) I just picked the right option. I'm good at English so now I'm taking English major. I almost never study for tests now. But well, I studied English for 14 years so I can say that now is a payment for all my hard work years ago (but it doesn't mean I stop studying, there's still so much to learn!).

Yeah, sometimes there are people who don't even try to understand the subject, but luckily most of my friends here is a lot more diligent than me. So usually they try to study themselves and if they don't get it even after trying, only then they will ask for help. If they're the type who can understand things quickly, I'll be happy to help, but if they have slow loading, I'll run away quickly. I just don't have the patience to teach someone like that. I'm patient in other things, but NOT that one. It just turn on my berserk button.

That's hard. I'm not being pessimistic or anything, but I barely get complements. I'm not a bad person (at least how I reflect myself that much), but I'm no good person either. I'm just... well, almost nothing. Nothing special. I mean, I find it funny when people actually show awe at my typing speed. I can type more than 100 words per second (at best, 130 wpm is my fastest), but how is that compared to the same person's artistic skills? I mean, what is in typing speed that I can do? I'm no geek. I'm no nerd. And definitely, no hikikomori. But I just type this fast because my brother taught me to type fast at such a young age. This might be useful to computer things, but I like being in an adventure. Probably not the ones that would go in the wild for "adventure," but maybe I just want to go out and have fun. Sure, I like computers but not really that much.

*sigh*

I really wish I'll find a strong point in me. >.< I'm hoping I'll find it sooner or later. Life hasn't been easy for me, probably the same for you, but I guess it's just hard.
    People also show awe at my typing speed. But it only brings me trouble because after that they always ask me to do secretarial things. ^^" My friends really know to use people. (Ha! But I'm just the same, so no comment.) I sometimes envy my friends who are good in art too... At least they can show their talents. I can do all kinds of art, but my skills are average. Well, I think that's some kind of a talent too. A jack-of-all-trades talent. Anyway, if someone asks me what talent I possess, I'll just answer I have talent in language. That way they won't question me further.

Oh, I think someday you will. It's different for everyone, some people only take months, the others take years to find their strong point. Life is never easy. I complain day to day about real life, but I can't do anything against it so I just take all life can give me and use it to my advantages. I had to suffer a lot in order to find who I am but I have found my place now. It doesn't mean I'll stop struggling, it will get even harder but at least I know I can face it head on. Maybe just for a starter, you can list all the good an bad things you can find in yourself and ask your friends for honest opinions about you. I warn you, it's going to be tough but I think if you can manage it until now, you'll.. survive.

Yes, and evil supposedly makes one feel better. @.@

*unlocks them* Oh, no, no, no. You shouldn't do it to these poor little creatures.
    *puts them in a smaller cage* They're too big for that cage. :O
    Poor? Little? We gotta fix that opinion of yours. We're hardly poor and little.

3. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Reviewer 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity alphabeta's Avatar
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Rem, if phio/yuki or anyone else starts boring you, just tell me. I have good connections between the higher-ups.

BTW, do you read Bakuman/DN?

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, there are many types of leader after all. I didn't have any intention to be a leader or anything since truthfully, I hate responsibilities. But I think I was influenced by so many leaders around me, and I don't want to lose to them. Honor student? We have another honor student here: phio-chan. I'm no honor student because I make a clear point to others that I'm terribly lazy and love to procrastinate. I always magically finish my assignment the day before or even minutes before the deadline. Oh well, that only makes them envy me more since even though I do my task in a rush, I always get A for it. I feel like laughing whenever someone asks me for advice on how to get good scores. I definitely can't give them any useful advice so I just smile without answering. I remember phio-chan said I'm good at working under pressure, so maybe that's why I always procrastinate. I won't say I'm smart since I definitely know I still have weaknesses in other field of study. (but I will say that phio-chan is a genius! if you ever have problem, ask her!) I just picked the right option. I'm good at English so now I'm taking English major. I almost never study for tests now. But well, I studied English for 14 years so I can say that now is a payment for all my hard work years ago (but it doesn't mean I stop studying, there's still so much to learn!).

Yeah, sometimes there are people who don't even try to understand the subject, but luckily most of my friends here is a lot more diligent than me. So usually they try to study themselves and if they don't get it even after trying, only then they will ask for help. If they're the type who can understand things quickly, I'll be happy to help, but if they have slow loading, I'll run away quickly. I just don't have the patience to teach someone like that. I'm patient in other things, but NOT that one. It just turn on my berserk button.
    Now that's something we both can agree on. Some people say I learn too fast, and they basically just go around and keep on asking me questions when they don't understand anything. Hopefully, I hinted something that I don't like teaching people, so they're going to stop asking me questions and all that. And by people, I'm referring to people that are slow and need to take their time. I am definitely not the person who likes people that nag and repeats themselves. I hate them, and I would hate myself if I will be the same.

Great that we're on the same side on that one. xD I usually hold off my temper by a fake smile. Up until now, I've been wondering if they've noticed if that smile is wicked downright fake.

And phio-chan's smaaaart? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I'm not surprised that he's smart, I'm just surprised that he's... well... intelligent. xD loljk. I've got a lot of respect for you guys. Also, even though I'm an honor student, I'm just hanging in the bottom. Out of the 92 or 93 students in our batch, we have 42 or 43 honor students. I'm ranked 35.5, so basically, I'm just hanging. Still, I feel that it's a huge feat. Our batch is the only batch that has achieved this number of honor students. We are in three sections, and the first and second year students only have 13 honor students. The fourth years only have two sections, but it's good enough that they got less than 30 honor students. Even if I won't become an honor student, it makes me feel happy and great that I'm part of this determined batch of competition in honor roles. xD

People also show awe at my typing speed. But it only brings me trouble because after that they always ask me to do secretarial things. ^^" My friends really know to use people. (Ha! But I'm just the same, so no comment.) I sometimes envy my friends who are good in art too... At least they can show their talents. I can do all kinds of art, but my skills are average. Well, I think that's some kind of a talent too. A jack-of-all-trades talent. Anyway, if someone asks me what talent I possess, I'll just answer I have talent in language. That way they won't question me further.

Oh, I think someday you will. It's different for everyone, some people only take months, the others take years to find their strong point. Life is never easy. I complain day to day about real life, but I can't do anything against it so I just take all life can give me and use it to my advantages. I had to suffer a lot in order to find who I am but I have found my place now. It doesn't mean I'll stop struggling, it will get even harder but at least I know I can face it head on. Maybe just for a starter, you can list all the good an bad things you can find in yourself and ask your friends for honest opinions about you. I warn you, it's going to be tough but I think if you can manage it until now, you'll.. survive.
    True, true. Arts really is almost a jack-of-all-trades talent. When you're good at it, you're probably good at everything else that's art-related. So far, I haven't seen an artistic person in our school that has awful performance. Meaning, having art as a skill/talent is definitely great.

And about the 'survive,' I got... well, a bit scared on that part. Well, it felt... a bit... depressing? No, not the right term, just that, it's sad. xD

Poor? Little? We gotta fix that opinion of yours. We're hardly poor and little.
    Nah, I knew about that because people who like trolls are barely poor and little. In fact, I praise them for their... boldness? Baaah, I just like trolling, too, but I don't have the guts. xD

Quote Originally Posted by alphabeta View Post
    Rem, if phio/yuki or anyone else starts boring you, just tell me. I have good connections between the higher-ups.
    I'll try not to be bored. *whisper* They might kill me! *whispers*

BTW, do you read Bakuman/DN?
    I like Bakuman, however, I only watched the anime. It's a great show except for some parts where they take their time to pace up. The anime is at an usual pacing rate; you just can't tell if they're planning to do it fast or slow because they do both. @.@ I haven't watched the second season, and I'm planning to read the manga. The manga's always better anyway. xD I only watch anime for confirmations on some things that I don't really understand. >.<

Also, DN? As in Death Note? If so, I haven't because I've already watched the anime. If the anime and manga are the same, I won't read it any further. Anime's also great, except for the ending. Sure, the ending was mind****ing and all that, but it felt like it was crap at the same time. I can't explain why I felt that though. @.@

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I was away for several hours and look at what happened here. Such spammers you guys are. Sorry, Remnant.

I just want everyone to realize that being an imperfect being is no excuse to not try hard and all that. >.< (It's a bit off-topic. xD)
    Never forget this sentence for yourself too. ^^

. . . I somehow want to believe that you guys are good people with evil intentions. I guess awesomeness can be bad for one's mindset. xD
    CORRECTION (before it is too late): we are awesome people with awesome intentions, except yuki. She is bad girl with evil intentions, the true real form of the devil itself. ^^

I don't really care about being a leader and all that. I can and I know I have the qualities of being one except for confidence. I'm a bit confident about my abilities, but I don't want to be blamed for a mistake. I'm a bit... paranoid. Not really the best description, but it fits a bit. You could say I'm pessimistic though, but that doesn't really happen that much when I'm with my friends.
    Who wants to be blamed for a mistake, even if you did the mistake yourself? But unless you did a mistake and get scolded for it, you won't get anywhere. I'm quite arrogant I should say, and dislikes when my parents told me my mistakes and such, but from there I learned more. I tried to be better in that but sometimes when I'm too tired or angry it'll just come out again. XD

If I stick with you for long, I might turn into a very optimistic person. Or worse, evil.
    No, no, no. You will turn into ashes.

Sometimes you just have to believe everything will be okay.
    And sometimes you just have to push your way through. That kind of situation yuki is in happened to me a lot in high school *cough at yuki* and I had to turn into one evil girl to make sure that everything worked properly. But eventually they were all happy because things worked fine, so.. You have to take chances and prove that your evil methods are for the goods. XD

Since I was a child, I am someone who likes to brood all the time. I like to reflect things. Sometimes when I see others, I try to see if I have the same, better, or worse quality. I'm mostly influenced by characters in books though, coz I read a lot.
    Lately she's looking up to devil. Watch out.

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Nooooo, I just couldn't get my delete button to work so the best I could do was cross it out
    *prepares my green hammer as well *

Quote Originally Posted by lawlett-kun View Post
    Rem-kyun dont let them do this to your threads. *locks up phio, barbie, and yuki in a cage*
    *burns lawlett-kun* yuki, your turn.

Life is never easy for anyone. Go and experience more things; your strong points would come out to the surface on its own. FIGHT!

Honor student? We have another honor student here: phio-chan. I'm no honor student because I make a clear point to others that I'm terribly lazy and love to procrastinate. I always magically finish my assignment the day before or even minutes before the deadline. Oh well, that only makes them envy me more since even though I do my task in a rush, I always get A for it. I feel like laughing whenever someone asks me for advice on how to get good scores. I definitely can't give them any useful advice so I just smile without answering. I remember phio-chan said I'm good at working under pressure, so maybe that's why I always procrastinate. I won't say I'm smart since I definitely know I still have weaknesses in other field of study. (but I will say that phio-chan is a genius! if you ever have problem, ask her!) I just picked the right option. I'm good at English so now I'm taking English major. I almost never study for tests now. But well, I studied English for 14 years so I can say that now is a payment for all my hard work years ago (but it doesn't mean I stop studying, there's still so much to learn!).
    Enough. I was one, but no longer one.

Oh? Interesting, alpha. Interesting.

...And at this point I give up reading the next wall of texts you guys made. Sorry.

8. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post

...And at this point I give up reading the next wall of texts you guys made. Sorry.
    'Sup phio? Want me to show you to some of my friends?

Or maybe should I say Catherine Delorme?

10. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

I was away for several hours and look at what happened here. Such spammers you guys are. Sorry, Remnant.
    I'll soon become a spammer, too. *ebil laaaf*

Never forget this sentence for yourself too. ^^
    I hope so. I wouldn't want to end up being a person who just complains for no good reason at all. xD

CORRECTION (before it is too late): we are awesome people with awesome intentions, except yuki. She is bad girl with evil intentions, the true real form of the devil itself. ^^
    Why am I not surprised? @.@

Who wants to be blamed for a mistake, even if you did the mistake yourself? But unless you did a mistake and get scolded for it, you won't get anywhere. I'm quite arrogant I should say, and dislikes when my parents told me my mistakes and such, but from there I learned more. I tried to be better in that but sometimes when I'm too tired or angry it'll just come out again. XD
    True. But I don't really see a mistake in my work since it's my plan. xD

No, no, no. You will turn into ashes.[/QUOTE]
    . . . ashes of evil?

And sometimes you just have to push your way through. That kind of situation yuki is in happened to me a lot in high school *cough at yuki* and I had to turn into one evil girl to make sure that everything worked properly. But eventually they were all happy because things worked fine, so.. You have to take chances and prove that your evil methods are for the goods. XD
    Sounds like the "If you can't beat 'em (ze ebil), join 'em (ze gud)" thing. Still, it's true. xD

Lately she's looking up to devil. Watch out.
    I love that emoticon. : I should use that often.

*prepares my green hammer as well *
    Why : green?

Life is never easy for anyone. Go and experience more things; your strong points would come out to the surface on its own. FIGHT!
    It's more like, I should fight harder. >.<

Enough. I was one, but no longer one.
    School's boring, right? xD

I also like that emoticon. I should use it with derp more often.

A facepalm emoticon. Keeeewl~ @ mah ignoranz.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

phio found herself a lover

Remnant x Phio

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

My other nickname is beautiful, IMO. Feel free to call me Catherine, though I may not always respond. Sure! I can make more friends too that way.

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Remnant x Phio
    *cough* *cough*

My other nickname is beautiful, IMO. Feel free to call me Catherine, though I may not always respond. Sure! I can make more friends too that way.
    trudat. xD I'll call you 'Catherine' then. Makes me feel like we're really close friends.

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

*cough* *cough*
    That's MH reality for ya. Get a little close with someone and you're a pairing already.

trudat. xD I'll call you 'Catherine' then. Makes me feel like we're really close friends.

FYI, I gave her the nickaname "catherine"...

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

FYI, I gave her the nickaname "catherine"...

You somehow scare me. @.@ I'll try to pretend I didn't read that.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll soon become a spammer, too. *ebil laaaf*
    Great! I shall be waiting. XD

Why am I not surprised? @.@
    I guess it's... good? You'll get more and more things like this in the future so be prepared. ^^

. . . ashes of evil?
    Ashes is ashes. Wherever it comes from, it's still ashes.

You really should explore MH's smiley database, Remnant. You will find beautiful ones there, from to to to to to to .

(Sorry to mods of GC, I do not mean spamming at all; I simply am on a tour for this new member.)

Remnant x Phio
    He has to succeed in climbing my tower and kicks the evil witch and a dragon to save me for us to be lover, I tell you.

LOL~ Somehow I feel Catherine doesn't suit me at all. :3

Country
    Russian Federation
    Post Thanks / Like

You somehow scare me. @.@ I'll try to pretend I didn't read that.
    I made nicknames for half of MH. Yeah, I'm that cool.

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 PM ----------

He has to succeed in climbing my tower and kicks the evil witch and a dragon to save me for us to be lover, I tell you.
    Cheating on BBBro?

Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Great! I shall be waiting. XD
    I won't have time to become a spammer this year. Next year might be the best. I'm a bit too busy. >.<

I guess it's... good? You'll get more and more things like this in the future so be prepared. ^^
    MH is full of surprises, even on my second (or third?) day. @.@

Ashes is ashes. Wherever it comes from, it's still ashes.

You really should explore MH's smiley database, Remnant. You will find beautiful ones there, from to to to to to to .
    Yeah, I'm trying to, but I'm too lazy to actually click 'New Reply.'

(Sorry to mods of GC, I do not mean spamming at all; I simply am on a tour for this new member.)
    EEEEEBIIIIL!

Then here I go.

*climbs a very long tower*
    *kicks the ass of an evil witch*
    *kicks a dragon's eye into his brain*
    *saves her... to be a lover?*

You save people to be a lover. @.@

LOL~ Somehow I feel Catherine doesn't suit me at all. :3
    Same here. It feels that you need more evil in it. :O

I made nicknames for half of MH. Yeah, I'm that cool.
    Why did I ever hope you wouldn't say it. :O

New Reply
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast