Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo.

Registered User 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Remnant's Avatar
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ustegius View Post
    Welcome!

Durarara is one of my favorite animes too. And HxH simply is the best currently running weekly shonen. Really recommend checking OP too, it fills the #1 spot when HxH is on hiatus.
    Moderator message by: goldb
    hmmmm

Hope you enjoy your stay at MH.
    I guess 'Hiatus' is something really normal to people when it comes to Hunter x Hunter. @.@

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    One Piece is a roller coaster ride. Though I'll tell you to brace yourself as many people find the first few chapters a bit slow but once it kicks in you won't wanna stop reading.
    I usually stop reading when the first few chapters are boring with the exception that I'm super bored and got nothing else to do. So thanks for the... warning? xD My brother's currently reading it and he's been laughing at it for days now! I hope I'll be the same. >)

MH Senpai 有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity yukihime03's Avatar
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Remnant View Post
    Thanks. Cheers me up for some reason. Been cooped up in the house for almost a week out of my own choice. Feels like I haven't talked to real people. >.<

'Nyway, my favorite titles are Durarara!!, Hunter x Hunter, Code Geass, Macross Frontier, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood. And yeah, fictional action titles. I do have some other favorites here that aren't categorized as 'action' but they're still the best. Notice that the first three titles are almost full of mind games. )

Also, the main reason why I'm afraid to step out and start to make a stand for myself is usually because of my nervousness. No matter how comfortable the place is, it's just there. I'm a very bold person when I make a stand, but suddenly, I lost the power to actually do something about it when people start to bully me (through mind blowing arguments). I'm not confident anymore in my power to actually talk about it. It may have something to do with the 'expectations' of the people around me IRL. The kinds of things where they think you're smart and you should be able to do better and know most of everything. The situation I'm in has something to do with 'English'. I can say that my English is good but wow, I don't know what came up to the minds of my friends but they believe that I'm some walking dictionary, that I know most of the vocabulary. (They must be stupid. Loljk.) I don't really see the connection but that's the only possible reason I could come up with. xD

Anyway, thanks again.
    Are you a hikikomori? *raise an eyebrow*

Mind games are great. I watch anime with lots of mind games too so I can learn new ways to torture. :3

Ah, I know your feeling. I was called 'walking dictionary' too in the past. It irked me because they kept asking strange vocabularies and hoping I can answer them. Even though I have lots of vocabularies in mind, it doesn't mean I know all of them. No one bullied me though, I'm way too scary for them. Now that I'm no longer called 'walking dictionary', I'm called 'grammar nazi'. Seems like I cannot escape weird nicknames.

---------- Post added at 07:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phio_chan View Post
    Ah, English! I thought Philippines people are good in English. So far all Philippines people I met have good English, you included. XD Isn't it like your second native language? Like it is for us Indonesians. :P
    English is our second native language? I thought Indonesian is our second native language. The first one is the local language.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by goldb View Post
    Welcome new victim Hello and welcome to MH Remnant!!!
    See, phio-chan! Even goldb understands my point!

MH Senpai 九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000! phio_chan's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

And I'm still hoping so. >.< It will be the end of our semestral break, and we'll be bombarded with tons of projects and activities - again! Still, I'll surely dedicate an hour in MH. I feel like this community will be great. >)
    Ah, I see. I understand that pain. It is so sad to see your break ends. XD I hope your new semester would be at least fun! Yay for MH. <3

Durarara!! is great. I had a weird sense of excitement compared to other action shows. I also praise it for actually being a good adaptation (can't really tell - but they say it is). xD I'd like to suggest some romance shows, but nah, I don't really watch many of them, and I might just end up being a bother if I don't pick the right ones. :O
    LOL, no, you won't be a bother. XD Actually I haven't read or watched that many romance series. Mostly I read adventure or fantasy ones. I get a bit bored and tired with that genre lately, so I switched to romance and slice of life genre. ^^

True. And you really are awesome in so many ways. :O
    Aww, thanks~ You think of me too high. XD

Not everyone is. In our school, majority of us are good, but there's still like 20% of us who can't speak well. And about 1% of the 20% are terrible in grammar. I'm not saying I'm far greater than them, but it's quite the opposite. Our level of English is quite the same. Unusually, they ask me vocabulary, I answer them, and wow, I get the title "Walking Dictionary" in our class. It's sad, really, that I don't know much vocabulary and that I can't answer them, yet I get this title. >.> Plus, what I hate about people calling me that is because it's embarrassing! There's one that really exceeds one's expectations. One that really participates in different contests from journalism to Q&A trivia! (She's smart in trivia things, but English is her strong point.) She talks great. It's as though she's an American because she talks in a slang fashion. She's the only pure Filipino I know that talks like that. There are some others that do, but they just can't imitate her awesomeness. She's the real deal.

She's my inspiration, but she's a bit awkward. She doesn't blend with people that much. It's not that she stands out; it's just that it isn't her type to talk to people.

Well, anyway, expectations. Ever since I read this in Lifehacker, I feel like I should be happy for it: "Expectations are just leftover praise. They are a blessing. If you didn't have the capability to meet them, they wouldn't exist." (by Chris Shiflett)

I guess that's it. I should believe in myself.
    Oh, I see... Perhaps that girl just hasn't found someone 'clicks' with her in term of friendship... That is an awesome quote, by the way, and true. ^^ I think you're doing great. Keep it up! ^^

---------- Post added at 07:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by yukihime03 View Post
    English is our second native language? I thought Indonesian is our second native language. The first one is the local language.

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:28 PM ----------

Oh, right. Pardon my mistake, Madam Grammar Nazi.

Meh.

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

Durarara!! is great. I had a weird sense of excitement compared to other action shows. I also praise it for actually being a good adaptation (can't really tell - but they say it is). xD I'd like to suggest some romance shows, but nah, I don't really watch many of them, and I might just end up being a bother if I don't pick the right ones. :O
    for Durarara!! Love Izaya, the best troll character in the history of anime.

Well, anyway, expectations. Ever since I read this in Lifehacker, I feel like I should be happy for it: "Expectations are just leftover praise. They are a blessing. If you didn't have the capability to meet them, they wouldn't exist." (by Chris Shiflett)

I guess that's it. I should believe in myself.
    True, true. They say you're a walking dictionary? Then fulfill their expectation by bombarding them with difficult vocabularies.
    They say you're a grammar nazi? Then fulfill their expectation by commenting on every single grammar mistake they make.
    That's how I do it. That's how I cope with the demanding expectation. (And that's how I earn those scared looks from my friends. I feel very satisfied)

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:35 PM ----------

And here's the culprit who started that nickname.

5. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

True, true. They say you're a walking dictionary? Then fulfill their expectation by bombarding them with difficult vocabularies.
    They say you're a grammar nazi? Then fulfill their expectation by commenting on every single grammar mistake they make.
    That's how I do it. That's how I cope with the demanding expectation. (And that's how I earn those scared looks from my friends. I feel very satisfied)
    You don't want to turn into another evil witch (or wizard in your case) like her, trust me. XD But what she says make sense as well; if you feel like you're not worthy of the title, make yourself one. That way, you'll grow to be a better one too. ^__^

Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

It's not evil. It's actually a repayment for their kindness.

8. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

Are you a hikikomori? *raise an eyebrow*

Mind games are great. I watch anime with lots of mind games too so I can learn new ways to torture. :3

Ah, I know your feeling. I was called 'walking dictionary' too in the past. It irked me because they kept asking strange vocabularies and hoping I can answer them. Even though I have lots of vocabularies in mind, it doesn't mean I know all of them. No one bullied me though, I'm way too scary for them. Now that I'm no longer called 'walking dictionary', I'm called 'grammar nazi'. Seems like I cannot escape weird nicknames.
    I'm definitely not a hikikomori. And no, it isn't some self proclamation about not being one because I know that I really am not one. I have lots of friends; quasi-friends are the majority or so I like to believe. I just extract secrets from them, learn ways for them to trust me, learn ways to benefit something from them but at the same time they wouldn't benefit anything from me. *ebil laf*

Anyway, I'm trying to say "I don't know," in a way that I'm cheerful and showing that I actually know the meaning but I just won't tell them. I like it that way. It's a way of making them think of me that I'm smart at the cost of making them think of me negatively. And I love it. <3 I still have a great reputation when it comes to trust as well. Lots of people tell me their secrets because I make them. But of course, I don't bully them. Mind games~ Orihara Izaya is also my favorite character; it's only natural that I must be able to do such things. xD I also get called a 'grammar Nazi' but that rarely happens. If some do, I just say the obvious that their grammar is terrible and that I'm not being nit picky. I'm frank at times, but I tend to keep the good side of myself whether I become a fake person or not as long as I gain the said 'trust'. i r evil. BWA HA HA HA HA HA. OK, enough with the laugh. I know myself very well that I'm good in the inside. Well, I am. I don't really have evil intentions; I just want to understand the human psychology. xD

Aww, thanks~ You think of me too high. XD
    Really? If I were my old self, I would probably think of you as something like a god. .__. It's great that I have somehow overcome that, but I still think that people like you are awesome. >.< I don't know why but I'm getting the feeling of jealousy of being like you. @.@

Oh, I see... Perhaps that girl just hasn't found someone 'clicks' with her in term of friendship... That is an awesome quote, by the way, and true. ^^ I think you're doing great. Keep it up! ^^
    She's kind and honest. It's in her. It's just that she emits a weird aura and doesn't really like to communicate with people. She also has weird decisions; logical but weird.

for Durarara!! Love Izaya, the best troll character in the history of anime.
    He's like a god to me. xD

I try to. I believe that my best isn't enough, that's why I keep on trying harder. People don't really see me as a very industrious person, but I do work hard. They can't really tell whether I slept early or late at night because the day after, I'd usually just be my old self - cheerful. I don't like people to worry about me. It makes me feel like I'm someone special when I know I'm not. @.@

And here's the culprit who started that nickname.
    I don't know why, but when you said that he's the culprit, I immediately thought that you're the masochistic victim. xD Of course, I don't really mean it. I just think of these weird things for no particular reason at all. That's the kind of person I am. xDD

You don't want to turn into another evil witch (or wizard in your case) like her, trust me. XD But what she says make sense as well; if you feel like you're not worthy of the title, make yourself one. That way, you'll grow to be a better one too. ^__^
    Hmm... I've been thinking about that (usually while taking a bath xD). But it's pretty hard. I feel as though it's innate in me to do such things. >.< I'm really trying hard not to though. (I'm contradicting myself in this post, but try to read along the lines. xD)
    Last edited by Remnant; October 30, 2011 at 08:23 AM.

Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

What is hikikomori?

Really? If I were my old self, I would probably think of you as something like a god. .__. It's great that I have somehow overcome that, but I still think that people like you are awesome. >.< I don't know why but I'm getting the feeling of jealousy of being like you. @.@
    What? >_> I'm very far from perfect, haha~ I might said that but it's actually tougher than what it seems. Well, now I know what matters is that you actually try. Like how you try to be more active, I also try to be a better person. ^^ And you're awesome the way you are, so no jealousy. XD

She's kind and honest. It's in her. It's just that she emits a weird aura and doesn't really like to communicate with people. She also has weird decisions; logical but weird.

I try to. I believe that my best isn't enough, that's why I keep on trying harder. People don't really see me as a very industrious person, but I do work hard. They can't really tell whether I slept early or late at night because the day after, I'd usually just be my old self - cheerful. I don't like people to worry about me. It makes me feel like I'm someone special when I know I'm not. @.@
    Why do I have this feeling that you're being too hard on yourself? ^^; I guess that's how some people are. I was a perfectionist too when I was young; eventually I learned to be less perfectionist because I realized it would kill me. So don't think too bad of yourself! <3

I don't know why, but when you said that he's the culprit, I immediately thought that you're the masochistic victim. xD Of course, I don't really mean it. I just think of these weird things for no particular reason at all. That's the kind of person I am. xDD
    Victim?! Victim, this person?! I can not accept this! I am the one who is always bullied! She is crazy villain! Dang, now the new member had a wrong mindset. Nice job, yuki.

And I'm a she, mind ya.

11. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm definitely not a hikikomori. And no, it isn't some self proclamation about not being one because I know that I really am not one. I have lots of friends; quasi-friends are the majority or so I like to believe. I just extract secrets from them, learn ways for them to trust me, learn ways to benefit something from them but at the same time they wouldn't benefit anything from me. *ebil laf*

Anyway, I'm trying to say "I don't know," in a way that I'm cheerful and showing that I actually know the meaning but I just won't tell them. I like it that way. It's a way of making them think of me that I'm smart at the cost of making them think of me negatively. And I love it. <3 I still have a great reputation when it comes to trust as well. Lots of people tell me their secrets because I make them. But of course, I don't bully them. Mind games~ Orihara Izaya is also my favorite character; it's only natural that I must be able to do such things. xD I also get called a 'grammar Nazi' but that rarely happens. If some do, I just say the obvious that their grammar is terrible and that I'm not being nit picky. I'm frank at times, but I tend to keep the good side of myself whether I become a fake person or not as long as I gain the said 'trust'. i r evil. BWA HA HA HA HA HA. OK, enough with the laugh. I know myself very well that I'm good in the inside. Well, I am. I don't really have evil intentions; I just want to understand the human psychology. xD
    Well, sometimes I do that too though I won't show any cheerfulness, more like a deceptive grin which shows that "I maybe know, but maybe... I don't." But I don't want people to think of me negatively, I am somewhat of a leader for them so I can't give them bad example.
    I'm not sure whether people trust me with their secrets, but they trusts me enough to take care of some problems. I think I bully them too much. When I was being a grammar nazi, I coldly tell them word by word what their mistake is and sometimes I even mercilessly cross out their mistake on their paper in front of them. In a way I was getting my revenge but actually I do want them to get better in grammar (and stop pestering me). Ah, human psychology. Human minds are wonders, eh? It's too bad that I use my psychology knowledge to "bring my enemy to the mental state of a baby". Oh

A troll god.

Everyone is special, you know. Maybe you just don't know yet what makes you special. That's another advantage of learning other people's mind, you'll see yourself in a different way.

LOLed hard at the "he".
    I'm not really a masochist, more like a sadist.

Hmm... I've been thinking about that (usually while taking a bath xD). But it's pretty hard. I feel as though it's innate in me to do such things. >.< I'm really trying hard not to though. (I'm contradicting myself in this post, but try to read along the lines. xD)
    Well as I said before, even though it sounds evil but actually I have good intention. I give them difficult vocabularies so they can expand their vocabulary. I point out their grammar mistake so they can learn from it. Because I do it in such merciless way, what they learn from me will stick. If I do it the normal way, they won't learn.

---------- Post added at 08:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

What is hikikomori?
    phio-chan, you seriously need to expand your anime vocabulary.
    hikikomori is a person who isolate himself (usually in his room) and not coming out of the room for months. He is a type of person who doesn't want to socialize with others, usually it's because of a trauma. Maybe his friends bully him so much until he thinks he cannot go out for fear of them.

Victim?! Victim, this person?! I can not accept this! I am the one who is always bullied! She is crazy villain! Dang, now the new member had a wrong mindset. Nice job, yuki.

And I'm a she, mind ya.
    I'm good when it comes to play with people's mind. What do you expect?

13. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I think I bully them too much. When I was being a grammar nazi, I coldly tell them word by word what their mistake is and sometimes I even mercilessly cross out their mistake on their paper in front of them. In a way I was getting my revenge but actually I do want them to get better in grammar (and stop pestering me). Ah, human psychology. Human minds are wonders, eh? It's too bad that I use my psychology knowledge to "bring my enemy to the mental state of a baby". Oh
    Lies. You don't know about that. You continue to torture them in every way possible. You evil witch. Though your 'teaching' method is kinda scary and can turn people away from you, it works best, IMO. Shock therapy it is.

phio-chan, you seriously need to expand your anime vocabulary.
    hikikomori is a person who isolate himself (usually in his room) and not coming out of the room for months. He is a type of person who doesn't want to socialize with others, usually it's because of a trauma. Maybe his friends bully him so much until he thinks he cannot go out for fear of them.
    Why should I, when I have someone who can answer me? Thanks.

I'm good when it comes to play with people's mind. What do you expect?
    Nothing less, Ma'am.

15. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    Philippines
    Post Thanks / Like

What is hikikomori?
    People who don't socialize. I don't really know the best definition for it, but that's basically it.

What? >_> I'm very far from perfect, haha~ I might said that but it's actually tougher than what it seems. Well, now I know what matters is that you actually try. Like how you try to be more active, I also try to be a better person. ^^ And you're awesome the way you are, so no jealousy. XD
    If I'm awesome, then you must be god. :O

Why do I have this feeling that you're being too hard on yourself? ^^; I guess that's how some people are. I was a perfectionist too when I was young; eventually I learned to be less perfectionist because I realized it would kill me. So don't think too bad of yourself! <3
    People say I am a perfectionist, but at this rate, I'm not understanding its definition at all. I'm a bit particular at times when you obviously can easily correct things the way they are but you believe that it takes up some time (lies - it only takes a second or two) and a bit tiring. Yeah, that's me. And that's not being perfectionist. I just want everyone to realize that being an imperfect being is no excuse to not try hard and all that. >.< (It's a bit off-topic. xD)

. . . I somehow want to believe that you guys are good people with evil intentions. I guess awesomeness can be bad for one's mindset. xD

And I'm a she, mind ya.
    Sorry 'bout that. xD I sometimes confuse myself when I talk about he's and she's, and later realize that I've been using he's for she's. >.<

Well, sometimes I do that too though I won't show any cheerfulness, more like a deceptive grin which shows that "I maybe know, but maybe... I don't." But I don't want people to think of me negatively, I am somewhat of a leader for them so I can't give them bad example.
    I'm not sure whether people trust me with their secrets, but they trusts me enough to take care of some problems. I think I bully them too much. When I was being a grammar nazi, I coldly tell them word by word what their mistake is and sometimes I even mercilessly cross out their mistake on their paper in front of them. In a way I was getting my revenge but actually I do want them to get better in grammar (and stop pestering me). Ah, human psychology. Human minds are wonders, eh? It's too bad that I use my psychology knowledge to "bring my enemy to the mental state of a baby". Oh
    I don't really care about being a leader and all that. I can and I know I have the qualities of being one except for confidence. I'm a bit confident about my abilities, but I don't want to be blamed for a mistake. I'm a bit... paranoid. Not really the best description, but it fits a bit. You could say I'm pessimistic though, but that doesn't really happen that much when I'm with my friends.

A troll god.
    I can tell. xD Well, you seem like a troll yourself. :O

Everyone is special, you know. Maybe you just don't know yet what makes you special. That's another advantage of learning other people's mind, you'll see yourself in a different way.
    I have never seen myself in a way that I'm special. If I ever say that, take it as a joke. Well, unless I really have made up my mind with supporting evidences that I am (which I might never be). Hmm... That sounds a bit depressing. @.@ Well, I guess I hope I'll find the real and special me.

I'm not really a masochist, more like a sadist.
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBIIIIIIIIL!!

Well as I said before, even though it sounds evil but actually I have good intention. I give them difficult vocabularies so they can expand their vocabulary. I point out their grammar mistake so they can learn from it. Because I do it in such merciless way, what they learn from me will stick. If I do it the normal way, they won't learn.
    If I stick with you for long, I might turn into a very optimistic person. Or worse, evil.
    Last edited by Remnant; October 30, 2011 at 10:39 AM.

Translator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member himitsu87's Avatar
    Country
    Kuwait
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi there!
    It's nice to meet you.

Mangas, and graphic novels translation website.
    TWITTER
    DEVIANTART
    FACEBOOK

18. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    Winterfell
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't really care about being a leader and all that. I can and I know I have the qualities of being one except for confidence. I'm a bit confident about my abilities, but I don't want to be blamed for a mistake. I'm a bit... paranoid. Not really the best description, but it fits a bit. You could say I'm pessimistic though, but that doesn't really happen that much when I'm with my friends.
    Well, actually I learn to be a leader quite accidentally. You see, I often have group projects and usually the only one capable of doing the work well is me, but I won't let the others get off so easily, they have to do something too, so I usually give them a task with deadline and I observe how they do it. If it's not satisfying (meaning it won't get good score), I'll tell them to redo it. I just don't want to get bad score just because the other group members do the task badly and I'm the only one who do it well. I can't balance the score all by myself. So, as time goes by... well, they somehow look up to me. If there's something to do, they'll always look for my guidance and I'm also getting used of being the one who handle matters. Even until now, I'm still afraid of consequences too if something goes wrong, but after I see so many brave people, I don't want to lose to them. If something goes wrong because of me, then I have to be responsible and face the consequences bravely. That way, people will also start to respect you. Pessimistic is not bad, at least it will make you to be more careful in doing things, but don't be too pessimistic or you won't go forward. Sometimes you just have to believe everything will be okay.

I can tell. xD Well, you seem like a troll yourself. :O
    and I love trollface. Problem?

I have never seen myself in a way that I'm special. If I ever say that, take it as a joke. Well, unless I really have made up my mind with supporting evidences that I am (which I might never be). Hmm... That sounds a bit depressing. @.@ Well, I guess I hope I'll find the real and special me.
    Maybe you haven't reached that point yet. Since I was a child, I am someone who likes to brood all the time. I like to reflect things. Sometimes when I see others, I try to see if I have the same, better, or worse quality. I'm mostly influenced by characters in books though, coz I read a lot. After I finish reading a book, I'll think back and see what will I do if I face the same problem as the character. That way, I can see myself more clearly. Sometimes I also contemplate what others say about me. If they say I'm a kind person, I'll try to think if I really am a good person and if I find a kindness in me then I'll believe them. Realize it or not, but what people say will have great influence on us if we believe them. I use to hate my eye color since I think it's too common but after I heard more than 5 people said that my eye color is beautiful, I believe them and now I think my eye color is really special. Maybe you should try to be more honest to yourself and ask yourself who you really are. That way, you'll see how special you are.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBIIIIIIIIL!!

If I stick with you for long, I might turn into a very optimistic person. Or worse, evil.
    Oh, come on. Being bad is not bad.

20. Thanks 1 Member(s) thanked this post
    Most Beautiful Male 2013 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member goldb's Avatar
    Country
    Holy Britannian Empire
    Post Thanks / Like

I usually stop reading when the first few chapters are boring with the exception that I'm super bored and got nothing else to do. So thanks for the... warning? xD My brother's currently reading it and he's been laughing at it for days now! I hope I'll be the same. >)
    Yeah I'm sure you will

Meh.
    Nooooo, I just couldn't get my delete button to work so the best I could do was cross it out

22. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Rem-kyun dont let them do this to your threads. *locks up phio, barbie, and yuki in a cage*

New Reply
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast