Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Manga returns! Catch up with the details. Enjoy downloading, translating, and scanlating manga HERE legally!
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (7/21/14 - 7/27/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: One Piece 754 by cnet128 , Bleach 590 by cnet128 , Gintama 504 by Bomber D Rufi
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Translation Requests

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Translation Requests

OP Edit by mikkih, TA mod:

[GENERAL RULES]

Members can post general translation requests in this thread. (Example: Please translate [TITLE/CHAPTER/PAGE]. If you can help, please PM me. ) Please add a genra (i.e. Shonen and Shojo) if available.

To find out if a manga title of your interest has been released on MH already, please visit Translations seach.

Please note that Translators Academy (TA)'s normal threads are for translators' accuracy questions only. As an exception, only a very short, less than a page request can be made in Short & Quick Translation Request Thread @TA.

Scanlation groups recruiting translators should post in Staff and Project Resources.

~mikkih

Can we request a translator on here to translate a raw manga for you. I'm not in a scanlation group or anything.

Moved the post here ©~Charlie
    Last edited by mikkih; February 19, 2014 at 11:01 AM. Reason: OP Edit

Translator/Moderator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Translators Request

Meet the Translators is where you can contact translators directly. Some translators prefer to communicate via PM. If you are requesting only a few sentences, you could post your request in TA's [Help] Short & Quick Translation Request Thread. Please use spoiler tags for your image or link your image at a not-for-profit site if you don't type JP txt.
    Last edited by mikkih; October 30, 2011 at 11:52 AM. Reason: add: link your image at a not-for-profit site

3. Thanks 2 Member(s) thanked this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

???

can someone translate the rosario+vampire ll chapter 47 into english????

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Translators Request

To find out who may be already working on the project of your interest, visit Search Translations or English Translations/Translators' Releases. Type in the title and search. You may want to communicate with the translator(s) directly via PM or visit the translator's thread in the Forum: Meet the Translators. Forum: Staff and Project Resources would be another good place for you to visit.
    Translators' Academy l Translators' Classroom
    Play Japanese shiritori word game!
    [NEW] Shiritori Word Chain Thread @TA Classroom
    Check out out new Summer Threads @TA Classroom!

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Request a Full Translation Check

Hi can someone translate this one page from Vampire Knight:

http://www.google.com/imgres?q=vampi...3&tx=104&ty=53
    Last edited by Rima echo; December 27, 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Can anyone translate the two messages

Listen you guys i heard you translate every manga and probably know Japanese language as well ,well i have a favor to ask you I found the two messages after the end of Alive the last evolution manga one is written by the author before his death and the other written by the artist and i don't what they mean in English,Heck i even dont know Japanese i tried every forum but none of them gave the answers for me so i thought you people will help since you translate manga so here are the two pages and translate them for me
    Spoiler show
    Last edited by mikkih; January 07, 2013 at 01:24 AM. Reason: spoiler tags

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Shabozz's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can anyone translate the two messages

looks like there is some kanji in there to I'm not the best so I couldn't translate it for you but if you give me a month maybe I can help you I only finished the hiragana alphabet so I know little but in time I can help you

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shabozz View Post
    looks like there is some kanji in there to I'm not the best so I couldn't translate it for you but if you give me a month maybe I can help you I only finished the hiragana alphabet so I know little but in time I can help you
    Okay I;ll give you a month to let you translate them (until then i will wait upto February)

Intl Translator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Ju-da-su's Avatar
    Country
    Thailand
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by richard45334 View Post

Listen you guys i heard you translate every manga and probably know Japanese language as well ,well i have a favor to ask you I found the two messages after the end of Alive the last evolution manga one is written by the author before his death and the other written by the artist and i don't what they mean in English,Heck i even dont know Japanese i tried every forum but none of them gave the answers for me so i thought you people will help since you translate manga so here are the two pages and translate them for me
    Spoiler show
    ...Just because I read through the author's note and was moved a little (despite of the fact that I don't even read or plan to read this series at all...)

Spoiler show

Pardon me for the bad grammar.

Though I believe you post in the wrong thread. This should be in the short translation request if not in a separate thread made specifically for this, really. -_-"
    Last edited by Ju-da-su; January 07, 2013 at 11:42 AM.

11. Thanks 3 Member(s) thanked this post
    Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    Though I believe you post in the wrong thread. This should be in the short translation request if not in a separate thread made specifically for this, really. -_-"
    Hi Ju-da-su.
    The original post was made on the TA main board (for translators), and I moved his post here since Short translation request thread is designed for less than a page. (To all. Please refer to the opening post for instruction.) Glad to see you helping him out with his request.

Country
    India
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    ...Just because I read through the author's note and was moved a little (despite of the fact that I don't even read or plan to read this series at all...)

Spoiler show

Pardon me for the bad grammar.

I guess it will do thanks, after many forums i finally found someone to translate this and i thank you for it ,i understand the message of the author before his death is about what is his reason for creating this manga ,his meaning about life ,death and stuff and also thanks to the artist for illustrating his manga and the artist message says about thanking his relatives and friends and also the author (after his death),Eventhough his ending which finally completes the manga before his death might be disliked by some but at least its finally finished before he passed away he just escaped from what tvtrope says "Author Existence Failure" and we just hope that this manga will finally be adapted into anime by some other anime studio someday Anyway thank you for translating this for me especially some people .

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Murgo's Avatar
    Country
    Denmark
    Post Thanks / Like

Need a full translation of a 1 chapter manga. Payment might be involved depending on speed and skill.

Need a full translation (english to jp) of a 1 chapter manga. Payment might be involved depending on speed and skill.

The title is Skymaster.
    Please write to me for more information if you are interested.

The drafts of the manga are almost done, but me and my artist partner needs a full translation of the dialoges to make the final draft.

my skype: Roar.kirkeby
    Last edited by mikkih; March 21, 2013 at 11:05 AM. Reason: changed to jp
    Hey.. Whatever works

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Need a full translation of a 1 chapter manga. Payment might be involved depending on speed and skill.

Murgo

I have moved your thread from TA main board to TA Classroom. Please also visit Staff and Project Resources and create a normal thread if you are looking for translators.
    Last edited by mikkih; March 21, 2013 at 11:28 AM. Reason: deleted: a

Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

Crying Need translator for manga Usagi Kozou

Sorry if this post is in the wrong section, and sorry for my poor English. I now want to translate the old manga Usagi Kozou but I don't know Japanese so I need your help. I have RAW and can do cleaning/editing/blah blah, so I think I only need translator. If anyone is willing to join me please email me: hiddendragoon@gmail.com
    Thanks for your time!

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BeyondAnother's Avatar
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Blush LOOKING FOR A JAPANESE TO ENGLISH OR FRENCH TRANSLATOR, ANY TAKERS?

If I may be so humble. I am requesting (if not) looking for somebody to translate a few things. It's nothing major. But it'd be great. Please please, oh, how I wish I knew a decent amount of JP. Will anyone be of help? You're Probably not too familiar with HTF, but I really would like to know what this says particularly.
    Spoiler: IMAGE show

* This post was moved from TA main board. mikkih
    Last edited by mikkih; December 17, 2013 at 11:06 AM. Reason: Added spoiler tags for the image

New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast