Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (10/13/14 - 10/19/14).
Forum News: The nomination phase of the Community Awards 2014 is live! Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 600 (2)
New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Translation Requests

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner BeyondAnother's Avatar
    Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Crying WOULD ANYONE DO THE HONORS IN TRANSLATING THIS JP TO ENG PANELS, PLEASE? (づ_-)

I don't ask for much, only to better my Japanese.╮( ̄▽ ̄")╭

ETERNALLY GRATEFUL! DOUMO DOUMO DOUMO! Here's a heart to assert my appreciation and love! Thanks! (≥∇≤)ノミ

Notes from mikkih(TA mod):
    This post was moved from TA(Translators Academy)'s mainboard.

EDITED: ALL LINKS - DELETED DUE TO LINKS TO MATURE CONTENT SITE

Please note that TA mainboard is used for translators' accuracy related questions only. A very short, less than a page request could be made in TA's Short & Quick Translation Request Thread (Thread for members with little/no JP knowledge. OP for instruction.).
    Last edited by mikkih; December 08, 2013 at 04:27 PM. Reason: Links deleted. Moved from TA mainboard.
    <a href=http://m.imgur.com/account/PurpleMistyRain/images/ZzFmP6S target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://m.imgur.com/account/PurpleMis...images/ZzFmP6S</a>

"Burnin' bridges one by one, descending closer to the sun"

Intl Translator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sohma Riku's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WOULD ANYONE DO THE HONORS IN TRANSLATING THIS JP TO ENG PANELS, PLEASE? (づ_-)

Hi,

maybe it's just me, but apart from the fact that I think this isn't the right place to put this request... I'm actually getting a little irritated.
    I understand you would love to see these things translated, but creating new threads everyday, because no one is giving a response isn't really getting any translator on your side (if you ask me). Besides, you are even asking us to translate something fairly long that's even completely handwritten (so half of the time we'll just be trying to figure out what character is actually is.).

I would like to remind you we (translators) are busy, (apart from dealing with Real Life that can be really demanding) we often have lots of translation projects at the same time and just instantly picking something up, because someone asks us to is often just impossible.

So, please have a little patience... don't go flooding the forum with request in all kinds of places. The translators here are either too busy to work on it, or simply just not interested. That's why you don't get any responses on your threads.

Thank you.

Also note, your first two links direct to R-18 material, unless the translator has a pixiv account (and is 18+) it's even impossible to see what you want to have translated.

This post was moved from TA(Translators' Academy)'s mainboard.
    Last edited by mikkih; December 09, 2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: post moved

Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: WOULD ANYONE DO THE HONORS IN TRANSLATING THIS JP TO ENG PANELS, PLEASE? (づ_-)

Well first, it's not going to be immediate, I know. It takes some time. Respond or don't. That's the point of a thread. Secondly, I know you have lives, we all do. I am fully aware and mindful that especially. I am in no hurry to write post all over the place like some desperate and self-assertive b*tch. I am very considerate. I was enjoying myself quite well, actually. I am a patient person, need I point out. I cannot and will not rush anyone. I'm think I'm more happy that the fact somebody views them at all, it just let's me know I've done something that caught their interest. Third, I apologize if it's +18, but I assure you it's nothing sexual or explicit. Just trying to get an answer or 2 from very helpful people, that's mainly why I joined this site at all. Again, take your time, I'm new, but not rude. Understand that, at least.

Thank you for the notification.

Last edited by mikkih; December 09, 2013 at 10:20 AM. Reason: post moved
    <a href=http://m.imgur.com/account/PurpleMistyRain/images/ZzFmP6S target=_blank rel=nofollow>http://m.imgur.com/account/PurpleMis...images/ZzFmP6S</a>

Intl Translator 下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member Sohma Riku's Avatar
    Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, it's good you understand it's won't be done right away (I'll believe that much) But the amount of threads (& a comment) asking for translations kinda made me feel the opposite way. When I see about 3 threads appearing in 2 days or something by the same person who (seems to) asks to translate the same stuff over and over again, I think that person is quite impatient. So,... that's really why I got a bit irritated there. ^-^

And I don't mind you asking for translations of 18+ material, just pointing out to you a lost of potential translators won't even be able to see it. I don't have a pixiv account and I don't intend to make one just to view what you want to have translated. (and I guess a lot of people will think like that) So, it'll probably take even longer to find someone to translate that. ^-^

And btw. the fact the title of this thread (and that other one too) is in caps also doesn't really help anyone to convince themselves that you're actually patient person and knows it could take a while. ^-^

Last edited by mikkih; December 09, 2013 at 10:19 AM.

Country
    Dragonstone
    Post Thanks / Like

Lol, well thanks for understanding. Because it was simply a misunderstanding. Don't worry about the 'not being able to see the content' on pixiv, you let me handle that. I wasn't paying attention to the all caps thing, wasn't creating any sort of alluring catch, it's just how I do post. The facial expression symbols are what I was trying to bring them in with, lol (how am I doing'? Not good? Dammit!) XD Hopefully, you and I cleared this up. Until then, I will definitely wait. C: Ja ne!~

Last edited by mikkih; December 09, 2013 at 10:19 AM.

Translator/Moderator 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

GENERAL RULES

Members can post general translation requests in this thread. (Example: Please translate [TITLE/CHAPTER/PAGE]. If you can help, please PM me. )

As an exception, only a very short, less than a page request can be made in Short & Quick Translation Request Thread @TA.

Scanlation groups recruiting translators should post in Staff and Project Resources.
    Last edited by mikkih; December 08, 2013 at 06:45 PM. Reason: added a title

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
    Country
    Mexico
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: GENERAL RULES

Hey there, I'm new here, and I'm searching someone that can translate Omamori Himari volume 0. I already have the RAW's and uploaded them to MEGA and Mediafire. I don't know if its against the rules to put download links in the forum, so I won't do it unless anybody respond. It's a pretty harsh job, since there are like 80 pages to translate. I will PM one of the guys that are working in this series, but I will also post this request in here in case that guy is not interested. If your answer is yes, I'll send you the links.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

i need some help translating

hi there I am new to this I have some raws I need help translating plz and thanks if would like to help out I have more

link: http://ul.to/y15v8udq
    http://ul.to/y15v8udq

Post moved from TA mainboard. - mikkih
    Last edited by mikkih; January 16, 2014 at 02:01 PM.

Translator 上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member cmertb's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: i need some help translating

If you're looking for help translating something, post the raws as images and post your own attempt at translation with specific questions. Personally, I wouldn't bother to dl anything I don't need from slow ad-driven sites. I suspect same goes for other translators here.

Moved from TA mainboard. - mikkih
    Last edited by mikkih; January 16, 2014 at 02:02 PM.
    我は怠惰そのものである。

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 AM ----------

Spoiler: IMG show

thanks for the help

Moved from TA mainboard. Added spoiler tags. - mikkih
    Last edited by mikkih; January 16, 2014 at 02:02 PM.

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

So you don't need help translating, you just need two pages translated for you. You should be clearer in your requests.

p1
    Onee-chan!

p2
    Kyuusen no Shima
    Higashida Yuusuke

p3
    Oh my, Yuuma-kun {heart}
    You're such a spoiled boy {heart}

p4
    Onee-chan will
    //Always be with you, Yuuma-kun {heart}

p5

p6
    Yes! I also want to play with Onee-chan forever!
    Ah

p7
    Onee-chan, I'm going!

p8
    Uhuhu {heart} Yuuma-kun, come back safely {heart}

p1
    Onee-chan!

p2
    What in the world...
    Is all of this your doing, Onee-chan?

p3
    Oh my {heart}
    Yuuma-kun, you're too kind to say that I did all of this {heart}
    //Isn't this the result of both of us doing our best together? {heart}

p4
    Miharu--------!

Last edited by mikkih; January 16, 2014 at 02:03 PM.
    我は怠惰そのものである。

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you I have some more if you like

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Translation Requests

If you're going to ask for the whole chapter translation two pages at a time, you should just post a recruit ad for a translator here http://mangahelpers.com/forum/forumd...ject-Resources like everyone else does.
    我は怠惰そのものである。

Country
    Netherlands
    Post Thanks / Like

Looking for translator for SECRET by Yoshiki Tonogai

Hi, I am looking for a translator to help with SECRET by Yoshiki Tonogai. I tried it on my own, but I'm not that good at Japanese and it takes incredibly long. If someone could help us (me and Daffodil) it would be greatly appreciated.

Send me a message or e-mail if you're interested.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by mikkih; January 19, 2014 at 02:06 AM. Reason: moved

Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs Up look for some translator for KYUUSEN NO SHIMA

hi I am look for some translators to translate some raws that I have for KYUUSEN NO SHIMA e-mail me if you like to help:
    stephensmith411@hotmail.com
    Spoiler: IMG show

Last edited by mikkih; January 19, 2014 at 02:10 AM. Reason: added spoiler tags, moved

New Reply
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast