Not a member? Register now!
Announcements
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter! Celebrate another year with MH and read our yearbook.
Manga News: Check out this week's new manga (9/22/14 - 9/28/14).
Forum News: Visit new sections for Nisekoi and Kingdom!
Translations: Bleach 597 by BadKarma
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hildegarda

The Original 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member thornofcarrion's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Hildegarda

Hilda as she more commonly referred in the series. She is a charming and beautiful character...a damsel. Did I tell you, she is a demon...I know can't tell by her looks XD. She is the caretaker of Beelzebub. From what we have seen, she is very attached to baby beel. Ah how can I forget, she likes to dress up as Gothic chic or lolita .

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hildegarda

She's a favorite of mine. Scary ill tempered girls FTW!

I'm really hoping for some love triangle action between her and Kunieda. If a strong rivalry developed there things could get incredibly fun.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh dear Hilda. Noone is better than you! I think she is the most epic female character in series. She seems on a complete different level to all those wet nurses.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I join the Hilda Fan Club too . She is indeed a very attractive character. I don't suppose any other woman in the series was more fitting than her to raise Beelzebub in care of Oga.

Registered User MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted lawlett-kun's Avatar
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thornofcarrion View Post
    Can I join the Hilda Fan Club too . She is indeed a very attractive character. I don't suppose any other woman in the series was more fitting than her to raise Beelzebub in care of Oga.
    what i like about her, is that she is not some weak girl with huge boobs and blonde hair. She actually playes an iportant part in the manga. And is not a fodder

6. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner shiemi's Avatar
    Country
    El Salvador
    Post Thanks / Like

i loveee hildaa she is amazing

MH Senpai 伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member M3J's Avatar
    Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Hilda is arguably one of the most epic characters in Beelzebub and in manga overall, especially among the female characters. The way she kicks ass and is badass is just hard to parallel. :3 Love Hilda loads!

9. Like 1 Member(s) likes this post
    MH Senpai 英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member Teeba's Avatar
    Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Hilda because even when she got herself captured by Jabberwock, she didn't take it lying down. It wasn't really a moment of crisis for her--she waited until she had enough information before trying to bust out.

Its a shame her fight with the pillar fodders happened off-screen, but I'm still amazed she took out five whole squads before they were able to catch up with her. I like how even in captivity she shows how strong she is.

Another thing I wanted to, how do you guys think this rescue arc will affect her? I think out of all the characters, Hilda hasn't actively bonded with people, beside Oga, Furuichi, and maybe Aoi (but in a negative way xD). I think the reason is that before, she was wary about whether Oga would do a good job as a parent. And now, maybe she even feels conflicted because Oga is forming his own rules and opinions about what he wants to do as a parent. Erm, what do you guys think?

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

She's bonded with Furuichi? O_o I thought she hated Furuichi and put up with him because of Oga or something. She bonds well enough with Aoi though, like when they were finding the captain for the volleyball team.

Hilda might lose her memories though, which might help us get a flashback on her, probably when she tries to remember stuff. I don't see her losing memories of Beel though, but it may happen. I never knew Hilda was THIS strong though, it's pretty sexy. ._.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, how can I put it: She's gradually grown used to him, and has started to respect him a little more than before. All the way back when Oga fought Toujou, the reason Furuichi was there to see it is because Hilda (and Alaindelon) wanted him there. Heck she even complimented Furuichi on how he helped Lamia find En. Then when Beel (in Oga's body) punch Furuichi, she told him he should accept being promoted to Beel's royal punching bag, and Oga agreed. I just assumed there is a beginning of a friendship there.

Strength (whether inner or outer)+ confidence is always sexy. Always.

I think her love of Beel will overwhelm any memory-erasing magic as well. I would love a flashback! Now that we know her and Yolda are sisters, it's highly relevant why Hilda chose Beel and Yolda chose En. Plus, I want to know what kind of life she had before becoming a nanny.

Country
    Vatican City State
    Post Thanks / Like

Makes sense, I was recalling when Hilda got mad at Furuichi for calling her job work.

It always is, which makes Hilda even sexier.

It makes you wonder if Yolda's the younger sister who went with the older brother while Hilda was forced to go with the younger one. Looks like they didn't have any choice though. I wanna know as well cuz her power is off the charts. X_X

Registered User 初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Dolly12's Avatar
    Country
    Vietnam
    Post Thanks / Like

I love Hilda. She's the *bestest* blond bomshell demon wet nurse ever existed in manga-verse
    (I know this statement is quite exaggerated but if you happen to know manga with character like Hilda, please introduce me to that series)

Colored by hikari-no-yami

Update: I take this as anime team's answer to what-could-possibly-happen-if-Hilda-loose-her-memory...
    Last edited by Dolly12; January 07, 2012 at 01:29 PM. Reason: New anime pic added

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

LOL I saw that anime color spread. Obvious Hilda troll is obvious.

What I love about Hilda the most is how she takes her job as mother seriously. Its kind of ultra-feminist of her, since I know a lot of stay-at-home moms get flack for choosing family over career. This amnesia arc is a great way for us to know more about her. From the last chapter, I'm guessing Hilda really hasn't thought much about her life outside motherhood.

Country
    Pakistan
    Post Thanks / Like

What do you think of the current Hilda? I kind of miss the old one. She was more authoritative. I guess, that role suits her better.

MH's Best Reviewer MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Jammin's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Post Thanks / Like

Well if we were talking a permanent change I would definitely prefer the old one and I expect we will get her back eventually.

But their was always the slight downside with her which was that, because of how cold and hostile she was, she didn't really allow herself to connect very well with other characters; even her own sister was somewhat distant with her. I think this change might provide a great opportunity for those connections to form and then carry over when she gets her memories back and reverts to the more familiar "cold and scary Hilda" that we all know and love.

So I think this innocent Hilda is going to serve to make the scary Hilda even better.
    Last edited by Jammin; January 24, 2012 at 04:23 PM.
    Jammin's Recommended Reading
    The Gamer [Esp. for Everybody]
    I Don't Want This Kind of Hero [Esp. for Superhero/Comedy fans]
    Girls of the Wild's [Esp. for Romance/Martial Arts fans.]
    Ultimate Legend: Kang Hae Hyo [Esp. for Delinquent/Comedy fans]
    Otogi Taisen Fantasma [Esp. for Harem Fans]

18. Like 2 Member(s) likes this post
New Reply
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast